Questions can be posed on this discussion by a member, or posted to a ZetaTalk Question email address. Nancy will then post all accepted email questions from the general public to this discussion.

• Twitter: @NancyLieder1
  • If your questions are just a demand for a hand-held tour, and it is apparent you have not even attempted to research or read the existing material, your post will be deleted.
  • Commentary chitchat will automatically be deleted if it does not add to the questions already posed. The weekly Q&A chat is not a stage for opinions or rants. 
  • Research the ZetaTalk WebSite and use the Search Engine dedicated to the site. Check the prior ning chats archives or the prior GLP chat archives. This Search Tips Primer will make you an expert after only a quick read.

Accepted questions will be noted as such.

• If Nancy indicates that your question is “accepted” then it will be answered.
  • If not, assume it has been declined by the Zetas.
  • The Q&A discussions just past and ongoing are pinned for easy reference.
  • Answers will be posted monthly to the ZetaTalk websites. The discussion will be closed with a new discussion opened for the following month at that time.
  • To find all prior chats on the ning, go to this list: https://poleshift.ning.com/forum/categories/zetatalk-1/listForCategory

Ning Rules that Apply

1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.
  2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.
  3. This ning does not focus on religion or politics, so these types of questions will be declined as a distraction from the issue at hand.
  4. ZetaTalk only. Posting of or discussion regarding material alleged to be channeled or otherwise relayed by entities other than the STO Zetas to anyone other than Nancy Lieder of ZetaTalk.com is not allowed on this site

Zeta Rules that Apply

1. No personal counseling is done.This rule has been in place since 1996. Questions should be of broad interest to the general public.
  2. Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so. This rule has been in place since 2002. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.
  3. The Zetas, as all visitors, are under rules on how they interact with humanity. They are not here to rescue you. They cannot divert Planet X just as today they do not prevent droughts or floods. The Earth is mankind’s schoolhouse whereby he learns to help his fellow man.
  4. The date of the pole shift cannot be given, but the sequence of events can be given. [ Link ] Check the ning pinned discussions and blogs for such information as the 7 of 10, the last weeks, etc.

Note the Zeta's words on wasting the opportunity to pose question to themselves, and get a response via Nancy. They do not suffer fools gladly, and this will increasingly be the case.

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 78 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek. To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Views: 31306

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Good morning, Nancy and our Zeta family.  Using a new filter combo I am obtaining some better images and have a question on this set.   Can we consider this to be Ezekiel's wheel or what might also be a 2D representation of the ecliptic?   As I look at Nibiru it appears to be piercing through this barrier or trying to which we know is the current progress of the first 270 degree roll.  Would the Zetas help clarify this for us please?

SOZT This is a brilliant capture of Nibiru showing Nibiru in greater clarity. The N Pole is pointing toward the right so that within the Nibiru Complex closely surrounding Nibiru the N Pole is brightest. As usual for these photos, Nibiru's presence is diverting light rays coming from the Sun. EOZT

James of Idaho said:

Good morning, Nancy and our Zeta family.  Using a new filter combo I am obtaining some better images and have a question on this set.   Can we consider this to be Ezekiel's wheel or what might also be a 2D representation of the ecliptic?   As I look at Nibiru it appears to be piercing through this barrier or trying to which we know is the current progress of the first 270 degree roll.  Would the Zetas help clarify this for us please?

Any comments?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPmy9CvrNwc

Response: I posted this on the Nibiru Visible blog, Ryan. 

Ohio woman catches what appears to be a Second Sun to the Left of Sol [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPmy9CvrNwc] and a lengthy discussion ensued on the GodlikeProduction message board. [https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message5787734/pg1] Attempts to dismiss by trolls rebutted. She also filmed the Moon nearby to show this was not the Moon. We recommend browing through the discussion, very educational, Per the Zetas: 

SOZT This second light to the left of the Sun is not Nibiru, which would be found more in the 4 o'clock position, but is sunlight reflecting off the vast tail of Nibiru which blows to the left and then up above the Sun. Nibiru has a retrograde rotation so is turning East to West thus pushing any tail off to the left. EOZT

Good morning, Nancy and our Zeta family.  Since switching up my filters on the camera I am now seeing the monster persona appearances in the tail of Nibiru.  We know that the red light arriving from Nibiru and the string of pearls would create a monster persona when the photons which bend the least would arrive at dawn or dusk being bent back by the gravity of Earth on the horizons.   My captures were taken at 11:30AM well past dawn or dusk approaching mid-day.   What has changed to make this possible to the viewers?

Good morning, Nancy and our Zeta family.  I have another question from this morning's captures.   I had noticed the same cornucopia effect that we see when a mothership departs a punch hole cloud.  In these images are we seeing that happening or is it something else perhaps burned petrol masses leaving  water vapor or....?

SOZT Where Motherships leave an obvious hold in the clouds when leaving, UFO activity in general can have the same effect. A group or cluster of ships collecting themselves can have this effect, leaving only cloud whisps as evidence. EOZT

James of Idaho said:

I had noticed the same cornucopia effect that we see when a mothership departs a punch hole cloud.  

SOZT Nibiru is emitting enought light and due to its size can effect a Monster Persona, but the tail of Nibiru would create a scattered effect. Thus what you are seeing from the tail of Nibiru, off to the left of Nibiru, is not a Monster but the true size of the tail! EOZT

James of Idaho said:

Since switching up my filters on the camera I am now seeing the monster persona appearances in the tail of Nibiru.  

Good morning, Nancy and our Zeta family.  My question for the Zetas is on these recent captures is a new phenomenon that I am repeatedly seeing where Nibiru will drop out of sight and then rise again from behind whatever is concealing it from my camera.  Would the Zetas help educate us on what this phenomenon is creating this effect? 

SOZT The object making the Monster Persona of Nibiru disappears as though being swollowed up from below is in fact Nibiru itself. A Monster Persona occurs because light rays coming out of an object, in all directions, are turned around to return to the object by the gravity pull of that object. This is iterative and temporary because the light rays become crowded and try once again to escape the object. The gravity pull of Nibiru is joined by the gravity pull of Earth, so the light rays eventually drop out of this tussel and disburse, which is why you see a dark presence from below seem to eat the Monster Persona. EOZT

James of Idaho said:

My question for the Zetas is on these recent captures is a new phenomenon that I am repeatedly seeing where Nibiru will drop out of sight and then rise again from behind whatever is concealing it from my camera.  

Can the Zetas explain?

The Atlantic Is Cooling at a Mysteriously Fast Rate After Record Warmth

https://gizmodo.com/the-atlantic-is-cooling-at-a-mysteriously-fast-...

Declined because the Jet Stream is not normal at this time [https://www.weatherstreet.com/models/gfs-jetstream-wind-forecast.php] and this will increasingly be the case due to the increased and violent wobble. Arctic cold will  be pulled down, temp extremes will switch about, and constant questions about the weather will only get the same answer - increased and more violent wobble. This will be addressed in this forthcoming weeks Newsletter re the 270 Roll in process. 

Kamil Rak said:

The Atlantic Is Cooling at a Mysteriously Fast Rate After Record Warmth

CN and CPKCS Railroads have Shutdown
Two of Canada's largest railroad companies, CN and CP have shut down railroad services across Canada but I also see that this seems to also effect KCS which runs right along the new madrid fault line. My question is, is this a deliberate shutdown in preparation for the new madrid event? In other words, will this issue be settled or is this going to remain until the new madrid event happens?

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service