Forum Discussions (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weird Full Moons

For the last few months I have noticed that 2 days after a full moon it is completely dark at night. Usually after a full moon it gets dark…

Started by Patrice Elliott in General discussion

8 Apr 19, 2011

Shut out of my AOL account

This morning as I went about signing into my aol account, I was prevented.  I was told my account had been compromised and I needed to answ…

Started by Starr DiGiacomo in General discussion

24 Apr 10, 2011

Mexico: Acapulco Flood

This Acapulco Flood is Blamed to a Strong Equatorial Counter Current in the Pacific Ocean.   Read More: ht…

Started by Recall 15 in Earth Changes

1 Mar 27, 2011

high moon overhead

The moon is directly overhead tonight, like the Sun at midday has anyone else noticed this?

Started by C.B. in General discussion

12 Feb 13, 2011

Any Coloradan or anyone else find the location of Old Lowell air force base FEMA camp

it was the only one listed on the fema camps locations article (link at bottom) for colorado.  I've been poking around but can't find anyth…

Started by Ryan Giorgis in General discussion

10 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Ryan Giorgis

Sunrise in Spokane

Yesterday, January 19, 2011, the sunrise in Spokane, WA was at 6:40 a.m., or so.  I've sent this question to the local TV stations and our…

Started by Janis Langdon in General discussion

8 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Janis Langdon

Watching The moon

The Moon rises and sets every day, like the Sun. The Sun always rises in the morning and sets in the evening. The Moon, on the other hand,…

Started by Recall 15 in Signs in the Skies

38 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Recall 15

Hint. How to use pine tree rosin.

Just remembered what I heard from a Finnish soldier veteran, who was in Finnish war's during 1939-1940, 1941-1944 and 1944-1945. They used…

Started by Juha K in Survival

1 Jan 11, 2011

Buoys Events Graphics

a page to get easy access to the buoy event graphics from the NDBC Webpage http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/

Started by Recall 15 in Earth Changes

9 Dec 31, 2010

Indonesian activity is picking up

As of now Indonesia has 21 volcanos that are or have begun to become active in the last fes weeks. read this article from MSNBC:  http://ww…

Started by Richard Kerr in Earth Changes

20 Dec 18, 2010

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!