Forum Discussions (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Service to Others Role Models

Zetas have told us endlessly that we should take advantage of these opportunities for spiritual growth during the transformation and the ti…

Started by bill in Spirituality

1 Jun 17, 2014

Miscellaneous Questions Discussion

Since the Poleshift Ning, and its sister site Zetatalk, cover a vast range of topics, you may have a question but don't know where to post…

Started by Moderating Staff in General discussion

56 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Steve

NASA Scientists "Discover" a Wobbly Planet!?

Perhaps in the next step to warm up the public to the idea of Earth's wobble - this today: (6 Feb 2014) http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor

Started by K Tonkin in Cover-up

5 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by J Ph

Mirror Site Host Wanted

One of our Mirror Sites, zetatalk2.com, is losing a host. We are looking for a new hosting arrangement, preferably in S America or Africa a…

Started by Nancy Lieder in ZetaTalk

5 Feb 1, 2014

100 pounds of potatoes on 4 square feet

This is an interesting concept for concentrated production of a valuable vegetable. I cannot vouch for it personally, but it makes sense as…

Started by John Smith in Survival

1 Jan 3, 2014

Dreams of Change

Good morning everyone. The dream I just awoke from really hit home.  The message I was given said the planet will be showing its bosom soon…

Started by Elle in Prophecy

5 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by alexix

A Place To Post Thank You Messages for Nancy

I would like to dedicate this space to Nancy, a place where those who want to give thanks to her for what she has done all these years as Z…

Started by Carlos in Spirituality

85 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Rodney E. Langley

strange looking moon

late tonight 10/05/12.  friday night here in missouri, usa. there was a round  shadow on the bottom of the moon that appeared to be reddish…

Started by mark in General discussion

5 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by mark

Encouragement

As the Earth changes are strengthening in pace and covering all manner of variation, the challenges we face daily are increasing, as is evi…

Started by Yvonne Lawson in Spirituality

3 Aug 21, 2013

ZetaTalk Search Tips

There are several ways you can search for a topic on the ZetaTalk  website Go to the ZetaTalk main page and type a word or combination of…

Started by Derrick Johnson in General discussion

6 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Alice M. Haney

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service