Below is an event timeline based on ZetaTalk that begins 7 weeks prior to the Pole Shift. This calendar provides specific durations for the dramatic events preceding the climactic Pole Shift and Planet X is clearly visible in the daytime sky from Day 1.

"What starts the process of the last weeks, with all their extreme gyrations, is a threshold being crossed. The dithering we have been describing - where Planet X, the Earth and the other planets caught in the cup (Dark Twin and Venus) are all bouncing around, reacting to movement in another, to crowding of magnetons or other particles – reaches an explosive point. During this time Planet X moves to the right as far as possible, to evade the ever increasing particle crowding, but is still outbound, steadily. Thus, visibility is enhanced, and Second Sun sightings are common. This is the start of the 7.3 week period we described, where it would be unmistakably visible to all on Earth. Venus escapes the cup. The Dark Twin escapes the cup. And the dance of many becomes a deadlock grip by Planet X on the Earth. It is no longer an issue of the Earth wobble or temporary leans to the left of into opposition sufficing. This is twitching about, compared to the last weeks. If the years and months of the Earth wobble were the wrestlers positioning themselves at the edge of the mat, then the last weeks are full contact, and neither can let go of the other. In this, of course, Planet X wins.

"When Venus and the Dark Twin escape from the cup, the particle crowding is suddenly eased, allowing Planet X to come forward toward the Earth. The Earth’s first evasion is to tilt her N Pole away from the oncoming Planet X to such a degree, and so violently, that she leans all the way over to the left and then REBOUNDS as a reaction all the way to the right. This is the severe wobble, for a length of 9 days, as a resent crop circle http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31jy2010.htm
has depicted. Finally, the rebound is repressed, for a lingering lean to the left of 4.5 days or so. Then a progression where the N Pole of Earth is pushed away from the Sun and the approaching Planet X, until the point where 3 days of darkness is unmistakable. This progression is another 2-3 days in time. Then the 3 days of darkness and the 6 days of sunrise west, which is a momentum and turnaround for the swing into the 3 days of darkness.

"Then the Earth rights herself, side by side with Planet X, and begins her rotation slowdown. It is during this time that the Earth is drawn toward Planet X, so that Planet X quickly increases in size in the skies and is the writhing monster of legend. Slowing rotation is not a linear matter, but exponential as the Earth is pulled closer to Planet X. The Earth moans, groans, and complains as the core pulls at the crust but the crust is gripped, increasingly, and held by Planet X. The slowing is a lurching matter too, as when the Atlantic Rift is exposed, the grip slows the rotation, but when hidden, rotation tries to return. All this causes earthquakes and stretch zone accidents. Emergency management teams are beyond exhaustion, government services are in disarray, and travel has become almost impossible.ZetaTalk

Note: 3 Days of Darkness applies only to the northern hemisphere.  The southern hemisphere will experience "three days of light, from dusk to dawn without nightfall." ZetaTalk - Oct 3, 2009

Common Misconception: Earth's Rotation Reverses During 6 Days of Sunrise West

I have read information on your webpage. You claim, the earth will lean to the left before the pole shift and the sun will rise in the west. But sunrise in the west is not possible, even if the earth would stand upside down. Therefore the earth will have to stop first and begin to rotate in the opposite direction. So there is something wrong with this information. Look at this picture for example. Here stands the earth upside down, but people in Florida could see the sunrise still before it could do people in California.

"You are incorrect and not thinking this through, but confusion is understandable. Nancy has reviewed our ZetaTalk on this matter and there is a missing piece of the puzzle, which we are giving you today. You are correct that the Earth continues to rotate in the direction it does today. When the globe is tipped almost upside down, and turning in the same manner as today, land is still moving from what was formerly west to what was formerly east. Sunrise west occurs just after the lean to the left with the globe then sliding its N Pole away from the Sun into the 3 days of darkness. These steps occur because Planet X is approaching from the right, in its retrograde orbit. Even during the 3 days of darkness and days following when the Earth is trying to right itself from being almost upside down, the N Pole is thus still leaning somewhat to the left, avoiding the approaching N Pole of Planet X. The time when the Earth is almost upside down is very brief, not even the span of a day, with the remainder of the 6 days of sunrise west occurring when the Earth is righting itself from the position it was in during the 3 days of darkness. Thus, the N Pole of Earth is pointing north more than south during these 6 days. These gyrations of Earth occur as the Earth is rolling with Planet X during its 270° roll, in which it moves from having its N Pole nosed into the S Pole of the Sun to pointing its N Pole outward toward Earth (a total 180° turn) and then standing upright with its N Pole up (the remaining 90°). Planet X has been doing the first part of the 270° roll for some years now, ever since it passed the S Pole of the Sun in 2004 and began moving outbound.

"The last weeks begin because Planet X moves to station itself almost directly between the Earth and Sun. Before that point the Earth merely has a wobble, allowing its N Pole to be pushed away daily. But as Planet X moves between the Earth and Sun, the Earth comes into the grip of Planet X completely. During the last weeks, the Earth changes from being in an end-to-end alignment with Planet X to being in a side-by-side alignment. It is during the end-to-end alignment, when Planet X is pointing its N Pole directly at the Earth, that the lean to the left and 3 days of darkness occur. But as Planet X continues in its retrograde orbit, its N Pole is no longer coming from the right, but is located to the left of the Earth, and the Earth adjusts by slinging its N Pole to the right. Thus, during the 6 days of sunrise west, the Earth still has its N Pole tipped away from the Sun and the approaching Planet X, but rather than a lean to the left, it has a lean to the right. It is at this point that the Earth switches from being in an end-to-end alignment to being in a side-by-side alignment with Planet X. When Planet X is just at the Ecliptic, it stands upright in alignment with the Sun, the dominant magnet in the solar system. As it switches from pointing its N Pole at Earth, as it had during the many years of the wobble, to completing its 270° roll and pointing its N Pole upward, the Earth follows suit. It is then that the Earth is drawn closer to Planet X, so that only 14 million miles separates them. It is then that the Earth slows in her rotation to a stop, for the week of rotation stoppage."

ZetaTalk: GLP Live - September 12, 2009

Views: 123753

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I myself....as Howard stated, some see it as April ......and I am one of those that see April as the Shift.
That is just me. Yes, I have heard this from others as well. There is coded speak here on blogs that others see the quickening as a rough and tumble.....well, there ya have it....!......kind of a time.....where once the plates let loose....all that weight bearing down upon one another, one plate slamming another....what is to keep the next plate in sequence from breaking way itself......? Nothing perhaps.
There comes a point when Nibiru will hit that neutral zone of the ecliptic highway....neither positively charged nor negatively charged......and this celestial body bad boy.....will just slice on through like a hot knife through butter....!

Yet, then again .....Nibiru is running the show......but, he is waiting for the opening moment to raise his head above the charged particles that are returning to the Sun, that are holding him at bay. And once he has accomplished this.....
He is home free.

Luis Maia Bento said:

"But this is only my opinion;  Howard will be for sure in a much more better position than me to comment this."

Luis - Your opinion matters just as much as mine or anyone else on this ning.  Please don't discount the importance of your contributions.

[...]Most of our predictions made during the 15 years that ZetaTalk has been a presence on the web are still far in the future. The hour of the pole shift, the last weeks, and the remaining 7 of 10 scenarios - these are all in the future[...] http://tinyurl.com/6kk5tpv  Yet, I don't know what should be the Zt's understanding regarding 'future': if in a short term or a medium/long one, since they've stated before that the hour will happen before 2012.

Alright....let's work with this just a moment....

Let me just ask....who are they speaking to?  Us...who may well know better?  Or the elite who are watching and waiting, making their moves as well....trying to be ahead of the game by one step or two....with ready made answers....to throw the masses a bone?  Is this a game between the  "forces"....if you will? 

The Zetas making the statement that they will give the leaders what they want if they will give Nancy air time....this is all just jostling back and forth of the wills and authority, who has the final say on matters.

This "game"  is way over most of Earthling's  heads, that which goes on behind the scenes in the halls of those who love to believe that they are running the show....as they make the words up as they go along to spew out as the times shorten.  This is push and shove.  That is all.  The Zetas know this all too well....who they are dealing with. 

My God...there is so much NOT said OPENLY between those Above watching this drama....and those of Old Souls and Star Children and communications in Spirit Worlds being played out....it would boggle the mind the communication flashing at the speed of Light back and forth to all players who have an assignment here on Earth, waiting for orders of their own kind from Above.

Most are just Not privy who are still only of 3D.  It goes over their heads.  The Zetas are not telling ALL that they know either, of course.   It is NOT every ones business.  Parent do not tell everything they know to the children.  Either out of the need to keep the children safe from information over load....or it just is over their little heads at the moment.

Many of us are getting our own marching orders.  We are on the ready, too.  We hear in our own circles of Spirit matters concerning that which is on our own plates to tend to.  And, of course, not everything is our business either.  Live our life...and knowledge comes as needed, too.  Keeps all uncluttered this way.

Star children and Old Souls are just quietly going about their business.  Contactees, the same.  The elite know all of this.  This is not top secret as they pretend that this all is.  It is only a mystery to the 3D students.

Some of this just looks like the Zetas are playing their hand.  Put just a little pressure on the elite now.  So...maybe it WILL  be MUCH LONGER then you expected, hey....?  But...maybe NOT.  That is for us to know...and you to wonder about as you sit in your circles pondering your next string of lies on those watching the tennis match as we display our authority give by the LIGHT...and your authority self given.

What say you...now...elite....??  which is Thee truth...uhmmm......?  You are watching US and we are watching You!  You will not have the last say!!  Those of Higher Honor...working for the LIGHT will

Over Come!!

No one Above wants a panic...or a stamped of the herd.  Something is close, or...so it seems.....

or the Zetas would not being rearranging their words just now.  We have a bit of  psychology going on.....

if ya ask me.   We all are playing Poker....and the stakes are Higher then most can even grapple with.

This is not a child's game.  This is for Keeps.  There are powers Above, in Spirit,  that also have a score to keep, if you will.    And they have their fangs out, too. 

Hands down how the End is going to play out.  No doubt.  It has been decided the larger frame work coming.

Yet....the challengers are here....in our air space, too.  Those of the LIGHT want this to go easy, orderly, and

with least amount of trauma of  Souls being compelled to move in  'wrong'  directions of polarity, if you will, as there is A LOT of Protection going on from Class mates from Above to those that are on the ground....in the action....on ground zero.  There are Souls who will graduate and they have worked very hard.  This is no small matter to the class mates Above guarding the way.

Also....WHAT  is   so  far  in the  future...??  What part of what they stated??  Sure....there is much yet to come in the far future that they have mentioned....such as the human vessel no longer walking on the Earth....in  another 100 years or so.  Or the full fledged throwing the switch to cause 4D to be the new reality....this is also a GRADUAL event,  or so it was told.  Or the visitors coming in full throng upon Earth....all in the farther future.  The setting up of the techie cities and the migrating humans to find these cities....in the far future.

The children offspring to come of the mixing of the natural inbreeding of the species of Star visitors and the human children to bring new life forms....all in the farther future. 

Humans dying off too, eventually,   so that that vessel or body type will no longer exist for the most part....all in the future. 

Then comes the PERIOD.  See that in the statement.

Yes...the last weeks....no doubt are, well, yes.....in our future.  That is the part they did not say is in the

FAR Future...........

Or.....IS IT???? 

Souls....just keep looking up.  The signs are with us.  Let us not start doubting ourselves now.  You who are informed....you must not get side tracked.  Keep on pressing on.

If it ain't April.....well.....April just won't be any prettier either.  There is no food to speak of in the cupboards....okay.   Obama did not leave those ships to sit in the hands of those gifted with them to use as needed....just to collect dust or rust.  

And the Zetas told us before.....Obama will be in office when the Shift comes.  So....you tell me???

Or....hey....??  Who knows....right....Maybe He will....and maybe He won't be.

@Michelle Gamet,

This was a superb post as you know that those hoping to read ZT in their own calculations miss entirely the inuendo of the Game of War.  Many people here on the ning will jump to make conclusions based on their primitive understanding of what is being said.  I just watched a movie where some elite banker who was faced with a deadly turn of events  turned to ask his young son, what should we do and the reply was "If there seems to be no way out, then we must find a deeper way in"  I thought that was so telling of the elitist mind.

Excellent, excellent response Michelle, Bravo

Dearest Starr.....
To use the words that you quoted to express a great point from the movie you watched.....
"If there seems to be no way out, then we must find a Deeper way in....."

As I speak for the Wanderers....the Warriors of The Great Light.....now I use the quote from the movie.....
We are the Mighty. We are the Pillars of Strength. We are the Over Comers. Our hearts flow with the Force of the Universe
throbbing in our life force. We stand firm like an Oak tree unbending......yet, flexing like the graceful Willow as the force of the winds move the cascading leaves. We go where we are called in the wisdom gained. Through compassionate ways and understanding we hold firm the radiance. A balance of wisdom and compassion achieved.
We observe the sorrows. The cry of the Soul. In tenderness we bring the Light.
When other Souls feel as though they have no way out....it is the Wanderer who chooses to go In Deeper.
We "suit up" and join the fray....leaving our heavenly way.

Let it be said of All Souls.....what ever ones bent.....All Souls are highly respected. All Souls have a purpose.
All, yes All, work in service for The Light. One would not be full of knowing of who one is, if there were but only one choice. The shadows allow one to know when one is not standing in the Sun.
We, as the Star child, Love standing in the Sun. We are honored to have served.

I, for one, am Holy Grateful, to the Star children. We, of Earth.....Salute You.
Michelle, I am honored to serve.

Michelle Gamet said:
Dearest Starr.....
To use the words that you quoted to express a great point from the movie you watched.....
"If there seems to be no way out, then we must find a Deeper way in....."
I am confused as to whether the New Madrid Fault will break open before the 7 weeks or during the 7 weeks.  Can someone clarify that for me?  I have read the 7 of 10 several times and thought that meant those events would happen first -- but after reading this I wonder if it will happen instead during the stopped rotation period?
Tandym - The major New Madrid adjustment is one of the 7 of 10 scenarios.  This will occur long before the 9 of 10 - the Last Weeks, which is what this blog is discussing.

Tandym said:
I am confused as to whether the New Madrid Fault will break open before the 7 weeks or during the 7 weeks.  Can someone clarify that for me?  I have read the 7 of 10 several times and thought that meant those events would happen first -- but after reading this I wonder if it will happen instead during the stopped rotation period?

I am new.

I have not found any comments as to what to expect for EARTH CHANGES when the earth starts rotating again.

I wonder what to expect as to the earth starting its rotation, accelerating, reaching its ultimate rpm, stablizing and how long this will take?

I assume (guessing) to expect a repeat of more earth plate, air, and water  movement and more robble across the planet; so I assume a repeat performance of problems before a reasonable earth adjustments ease off into  stable conditions with relatively less earth reactions to Planet X as Planet X leaves and gets farther away. I request input?

Richard - The Zetas have stated that plate adjustments will continue to occur after the shift, but decreasing over time.  Rotation returns within a day or two but may be erratic for some time.

ZetaTalk: Return to Normalcy

"The Earth's rotation returns to her normal pace within days of the 12th Planet's passage. In fact, the return occurs faster than a mirror image of the stoppage of rotation, due to the 12th Planet leaving the Solar System at a faster clip than the speed at which it entered. When the 12th Planet enters the Solar System, it begins what is essentially a dive for the Sun. As a repulsion force prevents contact, the 12th Planet in essence ricochets off the Sun, zooming past and on out of the Solar System. Thus, within a day of the passage, the Earth begins to rotate again, and within a day or two has returned to her normal pace or rotation. Nevertheless, during an adjustment period that may last several months or even years, rotation may be a bit erratic. One should not set the clock on a 24 hour day, at least not at first.

"Where the Earth found the approach of the 12th Planet creating confusion in her magnetic field, the decades following a passage of the 12th Planet are in the main a mirror image of the decades leading up to the passage. However, the Earth's return to a normal magnetic field state is delayed by several years due to the turnaround and return of the 12th Planet. As we have explained, during the coming passage, the 12th Planet will pass close to the Earth on the first pass, but be on the opposite side of the Sun on the second pass. Nevertheless, by slowing down and hanging around during the turnaround, the 12th Planet continues to magnetically confuse the core of the Earth by being yet another influence the Earth must deal with. Thus, compasses will behave erratically for a number of decades after the passage."

Richard Lowry said:

I am new.

I have not found any comments as to what to expect for EARTH CHANGES when the earth starts rotating again.

I wonder what to expect as to the earth starting its rotation, accelerating, reaching its ultimate rpm, stablizing and how long this will take?

I assume (guessing) to expect a repeat of more earth plate, air, and water  movement and more robble across the planet; so I assume a repeat performance of problems before a reasonable earth adjustments ease off into  stable conditions with relatively less earth reactions to Planet X as Planet X leaves and gets farther away. I request input?

This is definitely a "Crash Course" of catch-up for so many of us, Lizzy... After all, we've spent pretty close to a "lifetime" being so expertly trained to not focus or recognize what is really going on in the world.  All of our lifetime of illusions are splintering and shattering "in the blink of an eye", and now, just before the bewitching hour, a few of us have managed to remove our blinders... Welcome to the Real World, Lizzy - You are one in a million and taking THIS all in remarkably well.  May your Star shine eternally brightly and may you be strong and helpful to all the Survivors you come in contact with!

Lizzy Dillard said:

Thanks Howard...you make this all so understandable for me.

I dont understand how the earth could stop rotating, it seems physically impossible to me. Isnt the rotation to do with gravity. Without gravity we will all float off into space?  Can anyone explain this to me? In layman's terms?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service