Kris H's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Do a search on the Zetatalk site with the word Illuminati."

Kris H replied Feb 10, 2011 to GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

1197 May 16, 2012
Reply by Moderating Staff

"It's a hoax.  We know the sequence leading up to the final weeks, and it would have…"

Kris H replied Feb 10, 2011 to GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

1197 May 16, 2012

"We see this reaction today, in distressed people who want to end it.  They kill thei…"

Kris H replied Feb 9, 2011 to GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

1197 May 16, 2012

"I have to say I share the frustration toward the coverup and the willful ignorance o…"

Kris H replied Jan 15, 2011 to GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

1197 May 16, 2012

"This should clarify: Q: I have read information on your webpage. You claim, the ear…"

Kris H replied Aug 17, 2010 to 6 Days of Sunrise West: How Well Can YOU Explain It?

68 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by MegaMontana

"Thanks for clarifying. Your initial blog post was rather brief, so I wanted more bac…"

Kris H replied Jun 4, 2010 to Evaluating the position of Earth with respect to it's orbit

11 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Kris H

"Regarding #7, why do you wish someone else would do it? Can't you do it yourself? #…"

Kris H replied Jun 1, 2010 to Evaluating the position of Earth with respect to it's orbit

11 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Kris H

"You're in a perfect spot, akgail. As long as you get yourself far enough inland and…"

Kris H replied Apr 2, 2010 to

just now

"Gerardo, When I look at the new map after the PS, I don't think that area will be a…"

Kris H replied Mar 23, 2010 to

just now

"3 days of darkness is real. Planet X points its North Pole at the Earth, forcing our…"

Kris H replied Mar 23, 2010 to

just now

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service