Taken from: http://zetatalk.com/index/blog1128.htm
Many contactees, women, report visitations where babies are placed in their arms, babies they understand to be theirs.
There are emotions of love and anguish as the babies are taken back.
Other women report times when they are sure they are pregnant, the pregnancy even confirmed at the doctors office, then disappearing.
This is often presented, particularly by Budd Hopkins, as a traumatic event, abduction and forced pregnancy with removal of the fetus.
But the accounts belive this, as why present a baby later, for a loving contact?
I, Nancy, participated in the development of Zeta-Human hybrids during my teens and early twenties, recalled under hypnosis.
And I quote:
- NancyTalk: Pregnancies, written Sep 15, 1995
- I'm thinking about how we always slept with the windows open and the frogs would clang out in a constant chorus. I liked to sleep in the front bedroom where I could hear the frogs. I could sleep in there alone most of the time.
The bed clothes were pulled back and he was checking out my tummy. It's like poking, like they do to check to see if your appendix is sore, poking around, but it doesn't seem to be a big deal. I remember the sound of the frogs, waking up and finding that there was somebody standing there. He'd come to check on something, I think. It was a status check. I get up and follow him out of the house, because the house was open. The whole area was very remote. We were at the end of a street. Dark, in the middle of the night. I get up, in my nightgown, and follow him out the door. I remember one time when I went outside and I explained it to myself that I just went out to check the night air or something like that.
I have to get onto something. I'm thinking of the term bidet, where you straddle it from a standing position. There's all this heaviness in my pelvic area. I have a little cramping now in my stomach, the same sort of sensation when you have menstrual cramps, when you're first starting your period and it's first breaking through so that the flow can start. Cramping a little bit and feeling a release of pressure. In other words the pelvic inflammation or engorgement is lessened and at the same time the cramping stopped. I don't think too much about that. Somehow it doesn't seem to be a big deal, certainly not as bad as throwing up because you're sick to your stomach. It's not anything even in that ball park. It just seems to be a very small thing. I don't think anything about it. I walk back. I'm worried about getting yelled at, having been out for a walk. I'm not supposed to do that. It's all very dark, everybody's asleep. I just go back to bed.
I can remember times when I though I was supposed to have a period and I didn't, just that kind of cramping that happens naturally anyway. I wouldn't have said anything to my mother, because I wouldn't have thought anything was wrong.I do remember one summer when I was 19 and working at a lodge. My stomach was slightly more than flat. I went to see a doctor because my periods had stopped. By that time I had already had a period, one started after I made the appointment. He said it was normal for women to stop if they travel or work hard and the like, so I though nothing of it. I was a virgin, and the thought of pregnancy never crossed my mind.
If this is what a female contactee, who agrees to participate in the development of a Zeta-Human hybrid, what does a male contactee experience?
- ZetaTalk: Donor Fathers, written Dec 15, 1996
- In keeping with their tendency to share personal experiences and seek emotional support from others, most reports from contactees who are donors to the hybrid program have been from women. These reports describe how the women who were donors were checked frequently to determine when they were about to ovulate or had vaginal procedures to extract ova or implant the zygote or remove the fetus after the few weeks that it remains in the donor mother's womb. Donor mothers are also the partner who report meeting their offspring, highly emotional encounters where longing and regret at the necessary separation between mother and child are openly expressed. Where is the father in all of this, the male donor?
In fact, the donor fathers have equally compelling experiences with their offspring, and physical procedures to relate. The reason fewer reports emerge from the donor father is due to a conflict between the father donor role and what human society perceives as the male role. In human societies the male is the one in charge, the one who does to others, including the woman, not the one done to. This perception goes beyond the sex act, it permeates human society and the roles assumed by males and females. Males lead, they give orders, they make the decisions, so the role they experience as donor fathers is utterly out of keeping with what they have been told since boyhood is their proper place. Father donors are examined as to their health regularly, and undergo sperm extraction at a time when the donor mother's ova is ready.
Unlike the usual male sperm donation in human society, where the male is presumed to have selected his bed mate and the time and place of a sexual encounter as well, donor fathers in the hybrid program chose neither the mate or the time or place. To add to this insult, they are in the passive position when giving the donation. A cup is placed over their genitals and the sexual response generated through mental influences solely. There is no physical stimulation, and thus little pleasure. Where donor fathers are as willing to participate as the donor mothers, when back in human society this is not the kind of experience that gets loud discussion in the locker room. Thus, not much is heard about the donor father's experiences.
Why and When
Why is a Zeta-Human hybrid being created at this time?
Does it relate to the coming pole shift, the expectation that 90% of humankind will die as a result?
Does it relate to the Transformation, when the Earth is scheduled to become a home for those souls having chosen a Service-to-Other spiritual orientation?
And has this occurred before, to man?
- ZetaTalk: Cataclysm Link, written by Jul 15, 1995
- Our goal is to genetically engineer a Homo Sapiens who carries enough Zeta Reticulan genetic structure to be more intelligent, more telepathic, more caring, less violent, and we might add, not prone to fat. Should the Earth be a planet not prone to [pole shifts], this would occur anyway. The genetic infusion would be more gradual. At some point, we would elicit the cooperation of the populace being genetically engineered, as at some point the general orientation of the populace would be Service-to- Other. These parents, in all likelihood, would want for their offspring a better life.
OK, so we'd be making our next leap forward regardless of a pole shift.
But the fact that many souls will be ready for an incarnation after a 90% die-off is a factor.
- ZetaTalk: Stepping Up the Pace, written by Jul 15, 1995
- After the [pole shift] the majority of the Service-to-Others humans due to remain on Earth will require new housing, so to speak, and our task has been to provide sufficient infant hybrids at that point in time. We are rushing at this time to meet that goal. Therefore, the number of hybrids are numerous. How are we stepping up our hybrid program? Is everyone having sex all the time, and popping babies out yearly? Are we using genetic engineering techniques, such as in-vitro production, where our genetic sampling is sufficient to go into mass-production? Neither is the case. The hybrid program has yet to be allowed to go into automatic, where we can let nature take its course.
We are still braiding the genetic thread, correcting flaws with insertion of missing DNA, and working around the clock on these issues. Because of the large heads, due to increased intelligence, and smaller hip size, due to our Zeta Reticulan contribution, infants are not carried to term by the mother. This is not, technically speaking, necessary. Infants within the mother are close to her heart, but infants developed outside the mother can be sent our love too.
So what's going to happen?
Will the human race die out, like Neanderthal man?
Full-blood Zetas will not die out, as their worlds are not scheduled for a next leap forward, but in time, a full-blood human will be a rare item.
- ZetaTalk: Time Frame, written by Jul 15, 1995
- Thus, eventually, perhaps within 100 years or what you might call a generation, the Earth will be composed of Service-to-Other communities. Some will be strictly human, but will begin interacting with the other communities, intermarrying, and will thus merge.
So the main reason for the die-out of the human race is because Service-to-Other communities will want to live communally with the hybrids and Zetas.
But what of the Service-to-Self humans?
But, per the Zetas, sometimes those human are taken away to their new prison colony homes AHEAD of an Earthly death.
What then, can they breed on as humans there?
- ZetaTalk: Full- Blood, written by Jul 15, 1995
- One should also not assume that full-blood humans will die out entirely. This almost never occurs during species transitions, especially when a certain level of intellect is attained. There may be Service- to-Other groups on Earth composed entirely of humans that continue, isolated, and content with their level of intellect, for instance. There will be Service-to-Self [humans], taken before their human form is terminated, who will be human on other planets. This occurs frequently in the Service-to-Self orientation, as surviving infants are hard to come by in this orientation. Nurturing is rare. Thus, those choosing this orientation often are required to keep their current incarnation.
So, perhaps like Bigfoot, full-blood humans may be around here and there.
But in the main, an endangered species.
- ZetaTalk: Endangered Species, written by Jul 15, 1995
- Given the population explosion, why wouldn't the human race be back in business in a hurry after the cataclysms? Three reasons:
1. A high mortality rate, where babies won't survive, and the birth rate will be less than zero. This is the situation after every pole shift.
2. A movement of the Service-to-Others toward living with or near the high tech centers of the hybrids, where intermarriage will occur. With high tech food production and medical treatment, babies do survive. Intermarriage is something that occurs naturally when young people live near each other.
3. A tendency of the Service-to-Self to eradicate themselves, and each other. How long would the violent and unscrupulous population inside a prison live, if left entirely to their own inclinations? The Service-to-Self will go off on their own, rummaging through the wreckage and living off what others have lost.
So what goes, during a genetic engineering project such as the Zeta-Human hybrid creation?
Do we just mix sperm and ova together, from both sets of parents, and hope for the best?
- ZetaTalk: Engineering Techniques, written Oct 15, 1996
- Human participants in development of a hybrid species assume that their eggs and sperm are taken so that the desired Zetan genes can be mixed in during conception. Often female participants assume that they have been impregnated via artificial insemination, when in fact they have had the fetus reinserted for a brief gestation period. In the main, mixing the egg and sperm is the process, but several steps are involved.
* Prior to combining the male and female strands, the strands are examined for undesirable traits such as heritable diseases. Thus, it is not simply the fastest swimming sperm that becomes daddy, nor the nearest and most available egg that become mommy.
* After selecting the human male and female contribution, snipping and replacing occurs. In this process Zeta genetics routinely replace certain human genetics - some human genes are routinely discarded, and some Zeta genes not present at all in humans are inserted.
* In some cases genes from an ancestor are used to replace the human genes secured from the male and female donors. Almost invariably these are taken from data banks we maintain, but on rare occasion we are allowed to go back in time to secure a needed sample. This step inserts and accentuates a desirable human trait.
So, we're snipping out genetic diseases?
- ZetaTalk: Genetic Diseases, written by Jul 15, 1995
- Genetic diseases are concomitant with evolution. Auto-immune diseases are the immune response turned wrong. Obesity is a protective maneuver, to maximize food consumption during times of plenty, gone wrong. Food stuffs do not spoil when packed around the ribs in the form of fat. All genetic diseases, when their cause is understood, can be seen to be a normal maneuver of the body gone wrong. In the animal kingdom, afflicted animals quickly die out. You protect your afflicted, allowing them not only to survive, but to propagate. In this way your genetic diseases almost seem to increase.
Sounds tricky, as if the disease is also related to a valued trait, like immunity itself vs auto-immune diseases, that snipping could be tricky.
And then there are the recessive traits, which don't necessarily present themselves as something needing to be snipped.
- ZetaTalk: Recessive Genes, written Oct 15, 1998
- Humans have noted, in mapping human genes, that a number of DNA links are dormant. The number casually noted by humans in no way reflect the vast span of dormant portions in the human physiology. There are many, many portions of the human body which are remnants or leftovers, unused. The appendix is one. Your DNA is rift with genes which if allowed to express would horrify and surprise humans. The hybrids that we are creating will have many dormant genes in them.
A clear example is the violent nature of humans, which evolved to allow humans to live on a planet where large predators exist. Were it not for your violent nature, you would not have survived past a couple of generations. We suppress that violent nature in our hybrids, yet those genes exist. Just as you would be horrified to develop tentacles, or a gaping mouth in the center of your stomach, with smacking lips ready to take in whatever might float by, in the future the new hybrids would be horrified to find their dormant violent nature expressing from hidden genes.
Other than genetic diseases, what else is getting snipped out from the human contribution?
Or perhaps included as a valued asset.
- ZetaTalk: Human Traits, written by Jul 15, 1995
- Human emotions are something we are including, along with many other characteristics. The list would be too long to include in its entirety, but we will mention a few. Your hair and soft skin, although we haven't had much luck with hair. Your desire for touch. The physical relationship of parents and caregivers to young, where nursing and holding and rocking are prevalent. We hope to include the ability to nurse, and are having luck with the desire to touch and hold. The sex drive is definitely included, and where this drive varies among our hybrids, this is in proportion to the variance among humans, we have found. Intelligence has been increased, as has the ability to communicate telepathically. Curiosity and creativity have also been increased, as these are factors of intelligence. Introspection has been increased, as the tie between the conscious and subconscious has been strengthened.
And what are the primary Zeta traits to be included?
IQ for one!
- ZetaTalk: Zeta IQ, written by Jul 15, 1995
- Our IQ is higher than yours, and also different. You will observe when comparing your intelligence to this or that animal, that some things relate and are similar, and some things are radically different. Consciousness is one such difference. The Chimpanzee is clever, can learn sequences and apply a certain amount of logic. They use tools, in a limited manner. However, they aren't conscious in the same sense that you are. They do not ponder their immortality. They do not ruminate about their guilt. They do not wonder why the stars move about in the heavens in the manner that they do. Most particularly, they do not think about how they relate to the larger scheme of things. They are not conscious of themselves as an entity.
In comparing our increased intelligence, numbers alone do not describe the situation. Where your mind carries on dozens of thoughts simultaneously, ours carry on thousands. You are unaware of most of the thinking your mind does. You are only aware of the conscious thought at the front of your mind. Yet parts of your mind are concerned with sensing distance around you, the need to shift your position, sensing the body language of others around you, calculating your physical hungers and plotting how these will be satiated, etc. In terms of IQ, should we Zetas take one of your IQ tests, which measure speed and accuracy, we would measure around 287 IQ points.
Emotions and Sex
If human emotions are a valued trait, to be included, is this missing in the Zeta?
- ZetaTalk: Zeta Emotions, written by Jul 15, 1995
- Regarding whether we, the Zetas, are capable of feeling love and joy, or are we cold fish. We are not cold fish. The issue of emotion has been misunderstood. What is meant by emotion? Humans experience a range of emotion, a wide range that they know by name and recognize and a wider range of emotions they have not even catalogued. We will enumerate. The positive emotions are love, which can include a sense of bonding, or a sense of affectionate possession, or a sense of desire for the loved object. Bonding love expands to comradeship, protection of those dependent and weak, affiliation, loyalty, and pride of association. Affectionate possession, a common form of love among the spiritually immature, is less an empathic concern for the other than a pride of ownership. It can lead to the O.J. Simpson syndrome. Desire for the loved object can involve love of food, as passionate consumption, or love of a sex object.
How do we Zetas compare to humans on these positive emotions? We feel a sense of bonding, without a doubt, and in all its forms. Affectionate possession is also possible, but in the Service-to-Others orientation this does not come to the fore and command the attention it does in more spiritually immature entities. Desire for the loved object is blunted in the Zetas, so that we are aware of our need for food or sex, but this is a very quiet voice. Those who wonder if the Zeta have sex should be aware that where we no longer use our sex organs for reproduction, we still have mild sensations in this regard. Not lacking imagination, the Zetas are looking forward to a return to a full sex life, when incarnate in the hybrids. Affection for food is not the driver and foci that it is for humans, but we Zetas are aware of the weakness that comes from a lack of nourishment. Thus, we feel affection for our renewal baths. In genetically engineering the hybrids, we are not including a compulsion for food stuffs, with consequent obesity.
The negative emotions are primarily control, with a desire to negate or diminish any factor that removes the entity from primary control of the environment. All this is all too familiar to humans. The desire for control leads to an emotion of glorying in control, that of wallowing in power.
How do the Zetas compare to humans on these negative emotions? We do not go on power trips, nor do we miss this emotional trip.
So just why DO the Zetas have a more blunted emotional life than humans?
Per the Zetas, this is due to our differing evolution.
- ZetaTalk: Evolution Impact, written Jan 25, 2003.
- Do we have emotions? Yes. Do we have sexual feelings? Yes. Are these greater than human emotions and sex drives? No. Why the difference? We evolved on different worlds, under different stresses and selective determinants. The Earth, as we have stated, is a particularly violent world, large carnivors on every continent, so that many can scarsely be free of this worry, day or night. Big cats, wolf packs, immense bears, sharks, and thus to survive, the quick reaction to attack or danger was emotion. What do you suppose fear, or anger, is? Does an evolving creature need this, per se? It is to incite action, and the stronger the emotion, the faster the action! Likewise, a mother's concern for her baby, a dominant males concern for protecting and retaining his harem, are survival related emotions.
The passive human got eaten, the human with strong emotions survived and passed on their genes. A strong sex drive is likewise selective, as those males with a strong drive would fight for their harem, where those with a weak drive would turn their backs and let the harem get eaten! A sex drive in the female is also survival selective, as the horny female will stick close to the dominant male, get intimate often, and thus enhance the bond and desire on the males part to protect her, as well as keep her close to the protector.
We have stated that on our world, the worlds within Zeta Reticuli which we evolved on, there were no large carnivores. We were transplanted there, onto worlds that could do no more than evolve moss and bugs. Thus, our large eyes are for seeing, in very dim light, which is what life on those worlds entailed. Thus, sex was for procreation, and the process of natural selection more related to cunning, being able to figure out how to solve problems, how to create technology or extend a food supply, than brute force or rage. Likewise, emotion was not only not required, it was a disruptive element. It would never evolve, and if it expressed due to genetic mutation, then this Zeta was less likely to have a harem than another, so was selected out during sexual partnering.
Our hybrids, as we have stated, will have the emotional range and sex drive and variation that humans have, not our more limited range. This is because the Earth is our new home, the home of the hybrids, and these characteristics are native to the Earth.
But appearances can be deceiving, and the serious Zetas, appearing in a group and working closely are not like insects in a hive, a group mind, as some disinformation asserts.
- ZetaTalk: Zeta Clones, written by Jul 15, 1995
- The Zeta are accused of having a group mind, seemingly operating like insects, by rote, and without individuality. Where did these assumptions come from? First, we reproduce by cloning, so our appearance can be remarkably similar. Second, our mode of communicating is telepathic, over the heads of humans who for the most part sense no conversation going on at all. Third, there is a lack of argument and indecision that humans see in us when we are at work attending to our contactees, as we have all agreed ahead of time on how to handle issues that might arise.
Humans who see us having a group mind are drawing these conclusions on scanty data. Imagine how adult male humans would appear to an alien race encountering them only at work. There they all are in their standard dark gray business suits, white shirts, and ties. Similar hair cuts. Beard shaved off. Carrying identical black briefcases. Greeting each other with the standard hand shake. Clearly, this is a group mind. When the leader speaks, the others all nod and smile slightly. They even clap as a group! The data missing from this picture distorts it.
So what are the emotions of humans, regarding the development of a Zeta-Human hybrid race, and being phased out as a race altogether, in all likelihood?
Some humans are distinctly hostile.
First, there is the issue of custody rights.
- ZetaTalk: Custody Rights, written May 15, 1997
- They hear emotional stories of mothers holding babies they instinctively recognize as theirs, where it seems the babes are torn from their mother's arms to be returned to emotionless alien nurses standing at the side. Those who actually participate in these dramas understand the underlying framework, and where they may be expressing emotion, they do not express rage or even resentment, though perhaps some sadness. Those who participate in the hybrid program are doing so because they agreed prior to their birth, prior even to their next incarnation being selected, to participate. They understand the situation, that their hybrid children cannot live on the Earth in human society at this time.
They understand the rich and loving environment their hybrid children are being raised within. Being solidly in the Service-to-Other orientation, they do not wish to remove their offspring from this environment to be placed in a human setting where they in all likelihood would be maimed and killed and taunted. Custody rights over the hybrid children is not an issue of the true parents, but becomes an issue with those who are inserting themselves into the drama, outsiders as it were. In that they scarcely understand the many factors at play, and most certainly don't understand the resolve and commitment made by the human participants, they are not even armed with the facts.
In fact, participants most often have a pre-birth agreement to participate.
the soul wishing to participate in the hybrid program.
Hardly something forced upon them!
So custody arrangements are not something the human participant would be hostile about.
- ZetaTalk: Prebirth Agreement, written Nov15, 1998
- Prebirth agreements are relatively rare. Our hybrid program has been granted permission to institute more prebirth agreements than in previous centuries, where it was close to nil, because we need to ensure cooperation with those who hold genetic parentage. Without a prebirth agreement, its a toss of the dice on what might incarnate into a piece of genetic material, the babe, and that babe choosing not to cooperate with our hybrid program. So we have certain key DNA parcels, the babes, incarnated with prebirth agreements without too much hassle. Those who have a prebirth agreement become aware of it at a fairly young age. They sense something different, and become fully aware of it when the time is right. Nonetheless, they cooperate with this prebirth agreement remarkably well.
The need for the pre-birth agreements is due to the need to follow family lines.
Something the Zetas describe as weaving genetics, to pull forward desired traits, strengthen them, and ensure that missing pieces can be recovered.
- ZetaTalk: Family Line, written by Jul 15, 1995
- The hybrid program runs along family lines. When combining genes from a human with Zeta Reticulan genes, there is some unfortunate loss. This loss is recaptured in subsequent efforts. This is not unlike a braid, where the strands are woven back in. The braid is stronger than loose hair or twine.
Another point of hostility is that human are not in charge.
This hostility, again, does not come from the participants, but from other humans in general resenting the alien presence.
I get email on this all the time, from resentful humans, who claim the Earth is theirs and aliens should just go away.
They forget how it is that they came to be, and are not still dumb apes swinging on trees!
- ZetaTalk: Who's In Charge, written by Jul 15, 1995
- Some humans feel they should be in charge of their own genetic engineering, or in charge of the question as to whether genetic engineering is even necessary. This is not reasonable, although those being denied this authority may fuss and argue. These issues were decided after much deliberation. This is not a matter done casually, nor is this a one-time matter. This has been done repeatedly to Homo Sapiens, who are only able to complain, having a voice and mind, because of just such a process in the past. Of course we poll humans to learn what they desire to continue, what characteristics they appreciate. Those humans who will be reincarnating into the hybrid form, the Service-to-Others humans who have chosen their orientation, are being polled continuously as to their preferences. They are not voting on the steps to be taken in order to genetically engineer. You may give the plastic surgeon your desires on the shape of the nose, but you do not hold the knife.
Zetan genetics are being used as the intelligence of humans cannot be more than doubled using human genetic structure. The best that could be accomplished is a human at the genius level, and what we seek, what we are required to attain, is so very much higher. Telepathy, something your species can barely support, is another issue. Genetic engineering does not make something from nothing. It alters what already exists or inserts something already in existence. A third important issue is the level of violence in your human species. Blinding rage is firmly rooted in your genetic heritage. To carve this out would leave too little remaining. This must be counteracted where it is found, in all the reaches of the brain, rather than simply rooted out. The Zetan genetics are the counteractant.
But nevertheless, this not being a logical argument, hostility among many humans toward the hybrid programs is quick and hot.
- ZetaTalk: Hostile Humans, written by Jul 15, 1995
- They are emphatic that Earth belongs to Homo Sapiens, and usurpers should leave. It matters not that they were at one time the usurpers. The decision to phase out humans, as hard as it may be for those affected to comprehend, are not without input from those affected. Neanderthal man was in agreement with having his version of mankind die out, afflicted as they were with tummy problems not pleasant to live with. A Vote was taken, and they were in agreement. Votes that are a true vote are not akin to the voting that occurs on Earth, publicly announced. In these votes, there is hardly a choice, the choices placed before the voters not what they would put there, but what the elite have allowed to be placed there. In addition, actual counts, as the 2000 US Presidential election demonstrated, are hardly what matters or to be reported accurately. Why would parents not want their children, or themselves for that matter, to be more intelligent, less subject to disease, and have more opportunities? Clearly, the vote went to be engineered, for future incarnations. It was a slam-dunk, as you say.
As a participant in the hybrid program, I was given the opportunity to meet with one of my offspring.
This occurred before I had children of my own, but I babysat a lot so was familiar with how they behave.
I was 19, he appeared to be about 3, so from ova I contributed at about the age of 16, I gather.
Here's the story.
- ZetaTalk: Introductions, written by Jul 15, 1995
- I hear something outside that sounds like a little crunch on the snow. I reach for my coat and I put that on. On the other side of the garage there was more open space and some trees, and no house for some ways. I see something. This one's not one of those 12 footer jobs, this one's 100 feet, much bigger. It still has that basic saucer shape, and it's dark gray. We go underneath the ship. It's not on the ground exactly, although I did hear a crunch sound. There's a little stair thing, 3 or 4 steps that drop down 10 or 15 feet off the center. I'm glancing up in there and it's all dark, but he wants me to go first. When I get up in there I see the lights are on, on the inside. It's a room, a center room, 30 feet across but not the full size of the ship. There's half a dozen Zetas in there. It's not formal, they're just milling around.
The walls are an off-white, not the usual grayish color. Well maybe it only looks grayish if the lights aren't on, because a lot of times, when they had these 12 footers, it was during the day and there wasn't that much need for lighting because the door was open. I'm very curious. There doesn't seem to be any kind of an agenda. I get the feeling that the door and the little stair have pulled up behind us. I have no idea if we're in motion or not, if we've lifted. I have the notion that we have, but it's a very gentle liftoff, just a slow rise straight up. I've got my hands in my pockets and I'm looking around. Nobody seems to be paying any attention to me. There's an archway at the side, to my right, and a couple more of them come in. It seems to be a cluster, and I see a little one among them, his head is just above their knees.
I can't actually see him because he stays right in the middle of that cluster. He doesn't hang back and he doesn't lead out in front, he's always right in the middle. I just notice that some of those little legs are smaller than the others. He's got little, light colored pants on, slightly baggy, and a little shirt, slightly baggy. His head is very white, and it doesn't have the gray colors that theirs do. Looks more round rather than the way theirs look, the tear-drop shape. His is more round all over. They come out into the room and he stays right in the middle of them, for safety. I'm very curious about this. Then they stand still, and I step sideways to my left a step or two and put my hands to my knees, bending over a little bit to get a better look because he won't come out. He averts his gaze. He just keeps staring at the middle of my shins or at my knees. He won't look up. He's just tiny. His head would come just above my knees. He doesn't look like a little child, with a big belly. He's almost as skinny as they are. He's got his little hands in front of him. I'm saying something like, "What's your name." I'm introducing myself.
I sit down on the floor and I don't look directly at him. I look off to the right, and he's looking off to the left. I sit down on the floor, and I unbutton my coat. I sit cross-legged. I'm talking the whole time about clothes, about how I have pants on too. And then he comes up a little closer. He's at my left shoulder about 8 inches away, looking at me. As long as I'm not looking at him, and I'm looking off to the right and talking, he lets himself come up. He's checking out my clothes. I think that's what he's doing. Checking out my pants. I'm saying that I wear pants. I take off a shoe and show him my foot, that I have toes. I show my hand, that I have fingers. I pull my pants leg up to show him that I have a knee, and a leg. I'm just nattering on. He kind of walks down toward my leg, staring at my calf and checking it out. I figure he's curious. I shuck off my coat to show him I have elbows. He's practically on top of me. I'm going up into the hair of my head and I lean my head forward to show him what the hair is. I pull it to show him that you can pull it and it doesn't hurt, that it's attached and what it looks like on the scalp where all those little things spring forth.
Then I think I show him my ear and I close my eyes and I open my mouth. I've got my eyes closed because I figure that opening my mouth might frighten him. I put my own fingers in my mouth and touch my teeth so he can see I'm not about to bite him. And I feel this little finger, a little touch, like he wants to touch something too. I've got my eyes closed so he won't be shy. Then I hear one of them say, "This is your son." So then I open my eyes and I look up. I'm asking how old he is. It seems like 3 1/2 years. He doesn't have any hair. His head looks like it's all rounded and white. It doesn't look real hard. It's got dimples here and there. Our skulls are smooth, so I wonder if there's bone under there. Maybe there's just brain. He has tiny little ears. They're very small. His eyes are hazel colored and they don't have any whites. His eyeballs are bigger than ours. I don't look at his eyes directly. His eyes are downcast most of the time, or his head's down most of the time, so I don't really get a full face look at him. He's got slight little bulges over the eyes, not eyebrows, just the smooth part with a hint of a bulge above the eyes.
I ask where he lives, and they say, "With us." They say, "He's turned out well, and he was very curious about you." I'm asking him, communicating telepathically, "Is there anything else you want to know?" He's staring at buttons and things like that. I'm thinking about things like pets, furry pets and kittens. I wonder what kind of toys they have. They say, "He has a very stimulating environment." I ask, "Will I see him again?" They say, "Perhaps, if you both want to, we can arrange it." I get the feeling that it's time for me to go. I tell him he's, "Very sweet, just a little doll, so curious." I tell him I thought he turned out well, too. I guess I'm a little teary.
Where does he live today?
Distance is not a matter for those who have mastered space travel.
And one day soon, after the pole shift, they will just teleport in, dome cities and all!
- ZetaTalk: Where They Live, written the Jan 7, 2003
- Our hybrids are living in many places within your solar system, close at hand, as well as elsewhere nearby in other star systems. Clearly, as our hybrids as well as ourselves expect to be on the future Earth, we do not want our bodies to become accustomed to a lesser gravity. We are primarily in residence outside of the solar system, in another nearby star system, where a commensurate gravity is available to us. Relocating to Earth is a simple matter, involving:
1. setting up residences which have already been constructed and can be relocated, intact, and quickly so;
2. selecting a spot on Earth which is previously uninhabited, such as the newly warming Antarctica, or new land emerging from the seas.
So what can we expect, when reincarnating into those new hybrid bodies?
Emotions, similar sex life to what we have now, high IQ.
Longer life span, for one thing.
- ZetaTalk: Basic Similarities, written by Jul 15, 1995
- Our life span is much longer than humans. The life span of the hybrid race we are genetically engineering will be as long as the Zetas currently enjoy. In your Earth years, this is 400 years. We experience debility for only the last 50 years of this span. In our culture we also do not rule against suicide. Therefore, if any Zeta finds his life circumstances unbearable, he can end his life in a painless manner without strife.
But the good news is, no more farting!
- ZetaTalk: Physiology Differences, written Oct 15, 1995
- The expansion of human lungs is visible, yet our trunks seem firm and immobile. Do we have lungs? We do indeed, but they work asynchronously, rather than in unison, one expanding while the other exhales, so the motion is all internal. Our hybrids, however, have unison breathing, but in a pinch could switch over to asynchronous breathing - a latent capacity. The human diet is voluminous and fibrous, reflecting the diet of the base apes that formed the human race, and in truth reflecting the reality of vegetation on your planet and the adaptation that animals evolving on your planet were forced to deal with. If an animal is vegetarian, and most are, they eat continuously, defecate frequently, and deal with digestive gasses. Few animals become successful predators, an obvious fact as if all were predators there would soon be nothing to prey upon. So humans have as their base an animal that eats masses of fibrous vegetation, daily.
We Zetas, on our world, had a different diet. Mosses, bugs, algae, crustaceans, and when we ate almost nothing went to waste. In our hybrids we have attempted to take the best of both worlds. Humans, we feel sure, would not object to less farting and burping. In the highly civilized world of the future, cultivation will focus on those foods that return the highest nutrition. Less eating, less elimination, virtually no digestive gasses, and surprisingly constipation will not be a concern as the shape of the bowel, being a single straight shoot, lends itself to guaranteed elimination. In humans the kidney works constantly, filtering waste, but in the Zeta click in only when certain blood chemicals raise to a level requiring attention. Like the heart, which rests between beats, the Zeta kidney rests between Zeta meals. The reason for this pacing is the more complete absorption of nutrients in the Zeta digestive tract, placing a burden on the kidneys which then require a rest period in which to recoup. Likewise, the Zeta liver is a workhorse that goes the distance after meals and requires a recuperative period.
Zetas who overeat get more than overweight, they get sick. Our thinness is not due solely to genetic tendencies, we simply do not overeat. Do the Zetas store fat as humans do? Yes and no. We have this capacity but our physiology does not make use of it ordinarily. Since we do not digest excess food without getting sick, our bodies keep all nutrition at the ready, as a store to be used up before the next meal. No packing it away in fat cells, no saving it for a later day. Our hybrids have the best of both worlds. They are slender because their physiology uses, rather than stores nutrition, and their appetites pace accordingly. But should they for any reason decide to overeat, they do not suffer as we, the Zetas, do. The Zeta were selected for production of a hybrid race with humans in part because our physiologies are similar.
Our blood is also hemoglobin based, and where a chemist would find all the many Zeta blood components differing from comparable human blood components in quantity and composition, the differences are not dramatic. Likewise with the endocrine systems, which have comparable glands and functions. Here, however, there is one dramatic difference. The Zeta do not sleep, though there are regular rest periods where activity essentially stops. There are blood chemistry differences in humans between the wakeful and sleep states, but in the Zeta these differences do not appear. Our hybrids sleep, as we have found the physiology more resilient when able to rest. However, the sleep requirements are much reduced, requiring perhaps 1/5, rather than 1/3 of the day, and the onset of sleep deprivation does not occur with our hybrids, who are able to bear through without sleep if need be.
Were there things the engineers wanted to change, but could not?
Were there any failures?
- ZetaTalk: Proto- Hybrids, written Dec 15, 1995
- We prepared ourselves for the task ahead, some thousands of years ago. Our early attempts were failures and died in infancy due to nutritional problems. Soon our proto-hybrids were living into adulthood and data gathering was in full swing.
* Nervous system difficulties arose and were corrected early, where the brain portions either communicated too effectively or incompletely with each other. For those proto-hybrids, life was a perpetual bad trip, as you say - too much noise and not enough comprehension.
* Sexual dysfunction showed up not as lack of interest in sex but as infertility, though this was not personally distressing to any of the proto-hybrids.
* Lack of hair, in a hairless Zeta community, was also not an embarrassment, but the sporadic hair that appeared on some of our proto-hybrids was a source of consternation. Imagine facial hair spaced every few inches rather than close together and thick. We found this type of hair distressing enough to those born with it that genetic engineering leaned toward hairlessness as the lesser of evils.
* Our tiny mouths and small teeth did not line up well with human genetics in all cases in our proto-hybrids either. At times tiny teeth in a big mouth, at times big teeth in a tiny mouth.
Digestive problems were continuously smoothed, and are still being addressed. Early proto-hybrids had many nutritional problems which required supplemental nutritional aids. Many of our problems were due to the high standards set by ourselves regarding digestion. No farting, no burping, no fainting from low blood sugar, and no tendency to get fat. We have achieved our goals in this regard.
Yuck. Good things the souls incarnating into these proto-hybrids were volunteers, doing service by being able to report on what life was like, inside there!
But by the mid 90's, they had arrived!
- ZetaTalk: 90's Model, written Mar 15, 1996
- Where earlier phases of the hybrid program had as their goal dealing with basic requirements like digestion, reproduction, and intelligence, our recent goals have addressed details like appearance, the senses, and memory. Skin tone has been improved to where it is neither a reddish blush or a pallor, and as we could not perfect a proper head of hair, we went in the other direction - hairless. Far better bald then with a strand here or there. Breasts are small, but functional, a high priority goal of ours due to the bonding that occurs during nursing. The sex drive in the hybrids remains as varied as it does in the human animal.
Sight and sound reception is closer to what the Zetas are capable of, vastly higher ranges than humans have ever experienced, due to our dim Sun and relatively inhospitable planet. Those who could not peek through the gloom or follow a faint sound simply did not survive to reproduce. Where the human animal has many memory levels - short term, long term, subconscious, conscious, and others unknown and thus not labeled by humans - the target hybrid has a cohesive memory, much like the Zetas.
Having perfected our 90's model, we are now into mass production, as the cataclysms are fast approaching.
Source: ZETA-HUMAN HYBRIDS, MANKINDS NEXT LEAP FORWARD
You need to be a member of Earth Changes and the Pole Shift to add comments!
Join Earth Changes and the Pole Shift