GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

  For those who are not aware, Nancy has indicated that she is not going to be available anymore to answer all of your questions that you email her as her health and resources are being stretched and has deleted all of those in her friends list except those on her mirror sites team.
  Additionally, the Zetatalk Chat sessions are ONLY for people asking the Zetas a question and all non-question related posts will be deleted by the mods.

  This is also being done as in the near future, due to the anticipated increase in interest in the Ning when the 7/10 events really kick in, even MORE policing of the site will be required of the mods and when that happens, any content to be deleted or members to be suspended will occur without warning or explanation.

   So, where you would have messaged Nancy before or posted on the ZetaTalk chat and now can't as it's not a direct question for the Zetas, post your questions here!  All questions welcome.

  Since the start of this Ning, you have a wealth of individuals who know the ZetaTalk message almost as well as Nancy does - there's no need to ask her, just ask here. Nancy is one person, but the Ning is a big group who can answer your questions (and want to answer your questions) in the same way!

 (and please don't PM me with your questions - post them here instead)
 

ADDENDUM by Nancy. This was a Zeta response on December 4, 2010 during the chats, and I think it applies. I have warned the chats that the time would come when I would only say 'accepted' for those accepted, and not respond at all to other questions. That time has come, as of this week. Here's the prior ZetaTalk:

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 65254

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

 

Hi Susan

Remember the 675ft sea level rise happens over two years, so if you far enough from the coast to avoid the tidal waves during the shift and are at the 675ft level and there is a 700 to 800 foot hill to your back you just have to walk up it as the water slowly rises to avoid the sea.

Inland it will be the rivers you will have to worry about during the shift.

In addition to what Karen provided here is,

ZetaTalk about how all dams will break

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta522.htm

 All dams will break either during the pole shift or in the months leading up to the hour of the shift. Look at the structure of the dam! It assumes that rock holding both sides of the dam will remain in place and not move. Of course these sides will move. This is a subduction zone! There is mountain building and even where the mountains are not being pushed upward, they are moving from side to side. Some parts are more fluid than others, which are more resistant during any earthquake thrust, so there is inevitably movement to the side. They will pull apart, slide forward or backwards, but in any case the water will find its way around the dam.

 

ZetaTalk with guide lines for being near rivers or inland lakes, it also says in step 5 you need to be at least 200 ft elevation above a major river bottom

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx038.htm

 

ZetaTalk about how they do not direct your actions or hold your hand, if you feel your location is borderline then it’s up to you to decide if you should move or not

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta462.htm

We have stated that those who move to safe locations and practice gardening or gather herds and flocks will not regret having done this early. Each person must determine their own life path, which we will not direct.

 

 



Susan Hartley said:

Thanks Nacey for all your hard work. It's making a big differants. zeta I pray your God sent.

 I live in a rule area in southeast missouri near clearwater dam . should i tell people to move out of the area. i have alot of friends here that listen to me and their asking what to do, seeing we are right on the lines of your maps, can you shed some light here.

I've been wondering regarding being a Service to Others soul if that includes people who save animals.  I've read the Zeta info. that people have animals for their own personal joy, etc..  yet, there are so many of us who care and who rearrange our own lives to save the lives of animals who cannot save themselves from people who hurt them.   I believe that anyone, human or not, that cannot protect themselves (i.e., children, the elderly and animals) deserve to be protected by all and in my life, I feel that is my calling.

HI Misty

Here is some ZetaTalk that may help with your question (if caring for others or animals is a sacrifice where you put their needs ahead of your own then it would be service to other behavior)

 http://www.zetatalk.com/orientat/o48.htm



Misty K. Champlin said:

I've been wondering regarding being a Service to Others soul if that includes people who save animals.  I've read the Zeta info. that people have animals for their own personal joy, etc..  yet, there are so many of us who care and who rearrange our own lives to save the lives of animals who cannot save themselves from people who hurt them.   I believe that anyone, human or not, that cannot protect themselves (i.e., children, the elderly and animals) deserve to be protected by all and in my life, I feel that is my calling.

Hello!

I prepare to meet pole shift in the area expected to bee flooded in 1.5-2 years after PS (170-190m above sea level). I suppose to return to this point after water rise level reduction. I suppose 1-2 meter fall of stage in first years after flooding ends, but i'd like to hear Zetas assestment for first 5 years and first 20 years in this area.  Area latitude and longitude google coordinates 55.95; 31.85. It should be nice if u'll make your explanations, but its up to you. I like your science explanations very much for its ease and information value, even cant always get it easily.

Sorry for my english.

Thak you!

Hi Dimitry,

Here is specific ZetaTalk for Moscow:

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx220.htm

and for your country Russia:

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx022.htm

and also have included the link below for the Aftertime, after the Poleshift:

http://www.zetatalk.com/xtime/x00.htm

I hope this answers or helps answer your concerns, E

Dmitry Berchuck said:

Hello!

I prepare to meet pole shift in the area expected to bee flooded in 1.5-2 years after PS (170-190m above sea level). I suppose to return to this point after water rise level reduction. I suppose 1-2 meter fall of stage in first years after flooding ends, but i'd like to hear Zetas assestment for first 5 years and first 20 years in this area.  Area latitude and longitude google coordinates 55.95; 31.85. It should be nice if u'll make your explanations, but its up to you. I like your science explanations very much for its ease and information value, even cant always get it easily.

Sorry for my english.

Thak you!

it seems you're thinking too much about being able to resume your life where you used to live without thinking about what you'll have to do in between to survive.

You will be constantly migrating after the shift away from that area to avoid the rising seawater and competing for food and water with countless other people migrating across great distances looking for better opportunities elsewhere.  After the 2 years of sea level rise has ended, the LAST thing you will be thinking of is when you can return home (which would be probably another 10 or so years anyway at least).

Depending on which direction you chose to migrate in, you could be thousands of miles from where you started, dealing 100% with the issue of daily survival - by then you will have realised that returning home is both pointless and impossible anyway.

Don't think about retaining your life as it is now, start with nothing and then begin planning: http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p135.htm


Dmitry Berchuck said:

Hello!

I prepare to meet pole shift in the area expected to bee flooded in 1.5-2 years after PS (170-190m above sea level). I suppose to return to this point after water rise level reduction. I suppose 1-2 meter fall of stage in first years after flooding ends, but i'd like to hear Zetas assestment for first 5 years and first 20 years in this area.  Area latitude and longitude google coordinates 55.95; 31.85. It should be nice if u'll make your explanations, but its up to you. I like your science explanations very much for its ease and information value, even cant always get it easily.

Sorry for my english.

Thak you!

I really hope not to stay at moscow at that time, so i'll do all to get to the prepared place. Thank you for reminding links information.

Evelyn said:

Hi Dimitry,

Here is specific ZetaTalk for Moscow:

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx220.htm

and for your country Russia:

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx022.htm

and also have included the link below for the Aftertime, after the Poleshift:

http://www.zetatalk.com/xtime/x00.htm

I hope this answers or helps answer your concerns, E

Dmitry Berchuck said:

Hello!

I prepare to meet pole shift in the area expected to bee flooded in 1.5-2 years after PS (170-190m above sea level). I suppose to return to this point after water rise level reduction. I suppose 1-2 meter fall of stage in first years after flooding ends, but i'd like to hear Zetas assestment for first 5 years and first 20 years in this area.  Area latitude and longitude google coordinates 55.95; 31.85. It should be nice if u'll make your explanations, but its up to you. I like your science explanations very much for its ease and information value, even cant always get it easily.

Sorry for my english.

Thak you!

With my current health level i have very low chances to survive in Moscow in aftertime. The place i prepare to go before PS is 70 km far to the nearest time and even further from large cities as Moscow. I have commonalyty at this place; we are not prepared brilliant, but we are already far from zero. Anyway i cant see extream problem with food for us, expecially in warmer climate conditions.

But flooding is a real problem for our place. The nearest 200+ meter above the sea plate is 50 km far from us, so we'll migrate definitely by land or by water. Also square of such 200+m plates is not very much in respect to the flooded area square, so alot of people expected in such places. I thought about bamboo raft, its nice thing, but it is not reliability enough in weight-carrying ability and there is a problem with winds and so on. Also there is a climate question - maybe there should be not enough warm to grow as much bamboo as needed before flooding comes. Fall of stage is a natural solving of land resources problem.

I am talking about definite place because we have a reason to move back to "meeting PS point".

Mark said:

it seems you're thinking too much about being able to resume your life where you used to live without thinking about what you'll have to do in between to survive.

You will be constantly migrating after the shift away from that area to avoid the rising seawater and competing for food and water with countless other people migrating across great distances looking for better opportunities elsewhere.  After the 2 years of sea level rise has ended, the LAST thing you will be thinking of is when you can return home (which would be probably another 10 or so years anyway at least).

Depending on which direction you chose to migrate in, you could be thousands of miles from where you started, dealing 100% with the issue of daily survival - by then you will have realised that returning home is both pointless and impossible anyway.

Don't think about retaining your life as it is now, start with nothing and then begin planning: http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p135.htm


Dmitry Berchuck said:

Hello!

I prepare to meet pole shift in the area expected to bee flooded in 1.5-2 years after PS (170-190m above sea level). I suppose to return to this point after water rise level reduction. I suppose 1-2 meter fall of stage in first years after flooding ends, but i'd like to hear Zetas assestment for first 5 years and first 20 years in this area.  Area latitude and longitude google coordinates 55.95; 31.85. It should be nice if u'll make your explanations, but its up to you. I like your science explanations very much for its ease and information value, even cant always get it easily.

Sorry for my english.

Thak you!

I think the issue with moon quakes would be that NASA and NASA alone holds all the data, so if there was an increase that showed something was up not just on Earth, hinting at an unusual influence in the solar system being present, NASA would NEVER tell anyone, so if there used to be moon quake data available and it's now gone, don't expect it to come back.

Unlike quakes on Earth which obviously have many different organizations in many countries recording them, moon quake data can be cut off easily by NASA who we all know are at the forefront of the cover-up.


Fred J Goebel said:

I am aware of the many earthquakes occurring lately around the planet, but shouldn't there also be an increase in the number and/or magnitude of moonquakes?  I know we have seismometers left on the moon's surface from the Apollo program, but I haven't been able to find out any recent information about this on the web or at NASA's website.

Fred J Goebel

In his Zeta Movie 2, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHE-6ozQEsw, Andrew Veresay has dedicated quite a bit of footage to our other solar system planets and the effect that PX has on them, not particularly the moon, though, and not moonquakes either. But he does comment on the other planets and their wobbling..

best, -

someone asked a similar question here before - forget about the mines collapsing which they inevitably will do long before the shift itself - any mine collapsing during the shift itself under the mountain that you might be on will not register at all.  What you will be dealing with is the richer 10 quakes that the whole world will experience during that time.

How can a network of relatively small mining tunnels collapsing compare with the whole mountain being on the move as it surely will be during the hour of the shift? 

Heather Mcquirt said:

i have a question and i hope someone can answer it and/or give me some guidance. I was planning on moving to the Appalacia mountains to escape to higher ground. I just have one concern. The appilacia are made of limestone, which absorbs shock(earthquakes), but with the mines underneath, during the events of (and leading up to) the pole shift will the mines colapse, due to the frail stone underneath?  I have searched the website for answers and all i could find was in the safe locations which states it will fare well. Any help and guidance will be appriciated. thank you

Thank you. I was also wondering... I am in the Great Basin in Utah. I have been preparing for 4 yrs. There are many legends and myths that this is the safe place to be. I have buried a container underground to live in...but now i see that might not be too smart. I have read all the safe info on Utah and the salt flats. Nothing is said of this region. Not worried about flooding..at 6500 ft elevation.. on a mesa.
 
Poli said:

Hi Helen,

ZetaTalk: Magical Numbers

Magic numbers have significance only in the minds of the humans who repeat them and revere or fear them...

http://www.zetatalk3.com/myths/m40.htm

 

Numbers considered to be magical are in the imagination of humans who entertain theories. You are seeing these numbers because you are expecting to see them. If you glance at the clock and it says 11:07 your subconscious directs you to glance again in 4 minutes and voile! 11:11. You have trained yourself to see these numbers, as you enjoy your fantasy.

http://www.zetatalk2.com/index/zeta547.htm

 

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

 
Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service