GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

For those who are not aware, Nancy has indicated that she is not going to be available anymore to answer all of your questions that you email her as her health and resources are being stretched and has deleted all of those in her friends list except those on her mirror sites team.
  Additionally, the Zetatalk Chat sessions are ONLY for people asking the Zetas a question and all non-question related posts will be deleted by the mods.

This is also being done as in the near future, due to the anticipated increase in interest in the Ning when the 7/10 events really kick in, even MORE policing of the site will be required of the mods and when that happens, any content to be deleted or members to be suspended will occur without warning or explanation.

So, where you would have messaged Nancy before or posted on the ZetaTalk chat and now can't as it's not a direct question for the Zetas, post your questions here!  All questions welcome.

Since the start of this Ning, you have a wealth of individuals who know the ZetaTalk message almost as well as Nancy does - there's no need to ask her, just ask here. Nancy is one person, but the Ning is a big group who can answer your questions (and want to answer your questions) in the same way!

(and please don't PM me with your questions - post them here instead)

ADDENDUM by Nancy. This was a Zeta response on December 4, 2010 during the chats, and I think it applies. I have warned the chats that the time would come when I would only say 'accepted' for those accepted, and not respond at all to other questions. That time has come, as of this week. Here's the prior ZetaTalk:

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 65261

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Carolyn

Here is Zeta Talk about this subject if you haven’t read it yet (this is located in the FAQ section)

http://poleshift.ning.com/notes/FAQ

Q: My relatives/friends etc. are not believing me, no matter what I try? Am I alone?
A:
http://www.zetatalk.com/beinghum/b96.htm
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta183.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p133.htm
http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p115.htm
http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p116.htm
http://www.zetatalk.com/orientat/o52.htm

ZetaTalk about how being in denial about the pole shift does not mean someone is STS

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta556.htm

Is it possible to be STO and still scorn any warning about the poleshift? Even if disbelieving, wouldn't an STO person at least consider it or avoid getting angry at the messenger?

There is no incompatibility, as to acknowledge the coming changes requires courage as well as caring, and simply being Service-to-Other, caring about others as often as the self, does not mean the entity has courage. Courage is required not only on the soul level, but on the human level, so there may be discordance there. The soul is likely to be fully aware, having lived through prior cataclysms, though may have been unaware of the global impact. Floods and exploding volcanoes and intractable droughts and strange sights in the skies such as fireballs can occur outside of a pole shift, too. But if the soul in general lacks courage, fears pain more than it sees the opportunity to help others, fears they would not be up to the challenge to help others and might have to deal with guilt, for instance, it may not want to linger in this lifetime, and be hoping for an out. Then of course the human might have all those hangups too, and lack courage. If both feel this way, then even a highly Service-to-Other individual might be in denial to the end and beyond.

Carolyn said:

I am so frustrated with everything!  I try to tell people (friends, family) about what is coming...I don't even get into the 'deep' stuff, only what is actually on the news...they still stick their heads back in the sand.  I know that if they are STO they will 'wake up' and if they are STS they may not.  Any suggestions...I really want some of my family to make it through.

Hi Timo

If you are talking about the Avebury Manor Crop circle from July 2008 this ZetaTalk News Letter explains what it is about.

http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue088.htm  

This is ZetaTalk in the FAQ section of the ning that explains how they are not allowed to give a date

Q: The Zetas have stated that the Poleshift will happen before 2012 (Dec, 21 2012)?
A:
"As we have stated that we are not allowed to give the date or timeline, any statement by ourselves as to say that a date is after the pole shift would be revealing a date or timeline. Thus, any such statement made by ourselves was only to encourage mankind to prepare, without delay, for what is coming. We are not allowed to give the date, but we are allowed to press man to heed our warnings." [Link

"We are not allowed to give a date. In that stating "before 2012" is in a manner of speaking "giving a date", this should be taken with a grain of salt. Nonetheless, we are advising people, as we have since the start of ZetaTalk, to take action, not to wait. Those asking for guidelines are most often those wanting to linger in comfortable jobs and surroundings, not getting their hands dirty with gardening or animal husbandry, not moving to the hinterlands but preferring to stay on the shores where life is more pleasant. Nancy gets requests to give advice on when to sell this or that stock, or if it is safe to dares to take a cruise or vacation. Where the issues should be basic survival, and how to care for injured and starving survivors, this is not the type of request that is well received. Get your ass prepared, and stop thinking of the exact date! That's our message to you." [Link]

"We will not give a time-line. We already admitted that our prior statement indicating that the passage was likely to occur prior to Dec 21, 2012 was a breach of that very rule (and thus the pole shift could occur after that date). Beyond this we cannot say. Could be any time. Watch for the signs, the beginning of the last weeks, as your clue. The last weeks will all occur within a single magnetic trimester. And the pole shift will occur at the end of a trimester, either the end of an April, the end of an August, or the end of a December." [Link]

"Our prior statements about the pole shift likely happening prior to 2012 must be taken in the context that we are not allowed to give you the date, so even this warning must be taken with a grain of salt. We are constantly trying to get humans who linger in their comfortable coastal cities to move inland into rural area and get into gardening. Take our warnings in that context. The pole shift could happen at any trimester, and theoretically could happen after 2012.  [...]" [Link]

Timo said:

I am new. Allow me to ask this question. As we learn from the crop circle appeared in 2008 in Avebury, UK, which showed our solar system alignment and about swollen sun and the Planet X, haven't this reviewed the date of Planet X arrival timing?

Hi! Can you say something abot Kyrgyzstan? about our people? what safe place do you recommend us to go ? Заранее спасибо!

no-one can tell you where to go or what to do, but the previous ZT regarding the region should help with your expectations:

http://www.zetatalk6.com/info/tinfx268.htm

http://www.zetatalk6.com/info/tinfx360.htm

If there's some issue not covered that you think important just post it on the ZT thread - Kyrgyzstan isn't somewhere that gets asked about much. :-)

SamaT said:

Hi! Can you say something abot Kyrgyzstan? about our people? what safe place do you recommend us to go ? Заранее спасибо!

Hi there..!

Cyaneus posted this comment on the http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/indian-ocean-buoy-in-event... a while ago... sofar no comments back, so I´ve commented that it might be better to try here, and am copying this sad story :

Comment by Cyaneus 9 hours ago

Is the plate not only tilting but also bending?   I browse an Australian Poultry site and a Sth. Australian woman lodged the following blog in the last couple of days.  She lives 467 kms sth. east of Adelaide at Port MacDonnell on the southern coastline......this is the general area, if I am not mistaken, where the Zetas have predicted that the plate will bend.  Could this be another slow methane release event?:-

"I have a disease going slowly through my coop..............This disease is very slow and a chooks dies every 3-4 weeks. It hits any age but more the younger one around 10-30wks
The symptoms they all have is they are skin and bone even though I have doubled their feed and watched them eat and they seem to have neurological symptoms wobbly on their feet, twitching of the head, doing these gapes with their beaks like they are yawning. They lay down during the day with their eyes closed
I have had 2 that had their legs go paralysed with no response to stimuli, walking backwards, one got so sick and skinny had her put down at the vets, one is gaping and turning blue this morning.
Their poop stinks and turns to clear just before they die.
Can anyone shed any light on what this might be?"

Those of us with poultry will attest to the fact that they respond very adversely to toxins in their  environments....any ideas on this one?

"

As far as I can reckon, the place mentioned is indeed a bending-point-of-stress... so could very well be a slow methane release... what says you ?  Thanks..

@Malou.  This is the latest information on the sick birds in Sth Australia.....it becomes more interesting.  Before posting it I would say that I edited the last post to remove the information regarding the poultry keeper's husbandry practises.  I would say that her methods are very informed and well carried out, if the information I removed was accurate.  Note in this post she mentions her "area".  Nothing, that I saw, appeared in the mainstream media in NSW about the previous outbreak.

"I don't know what disease they have but it is increasing quickly now, I notice 15 more sick birds this morning with smelly yellow poops and staggering like they are drunk. I have decided to do what ever the DPI suggest when the results come back, their vet told me that some might get over it but would become carriers and if I bought in new chooks they would get it. If it keeps going the way it is today I won't have to make a choice as so many are sick now and I don't want them to suffer.
Then I will give up on chooks and just get 2 layers for some household eggs. This is the second time a disease has gone through my area a few years back we had an outbreak of IB and another resporitory disease where a lot of chooks in the area were culled including mine. We will wait and see what happens.
Does anyone know when you can put chooks back in your shed after this last time I had to disenfect the shed and leave it empty for 4 months

Hi Vicky

here is the ZetaTalk you may be looking for

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta370.htm

If humans were ever capable of everyone making Service-to-Other decisions, with equitable distribution of food, water and other resources, how many people could this planet hold without being taxed to the limit? Also, with the various civilizations that came and went like Atlantis, where does this age rank in terms of knowledge gained, accomplishments, etc?

Your planet could hold 20 billion humans, easily, if managed correctly. But at the current rate of pollution and mismanagement, you would be ruining your planet for life in 100 years. Souls do not have rank by age, as some souls grow rapidly in mass and wisdom and others remain infantile in outlook and mass for millions of incarnations. You must also consider the presence of Star Children, born elsewhere but incarnating on Earth. Rank would be considered promotion to a higher density, and we suggest you read the Density section of ZetaTalk for a description of that.

Vicki H. said:

Hi All, Have a question that I don't have any idea how to search. Another Ning member told me that he thought that the Zetas said that the earth had enough resources to sustain some huge number of people (like 50 billion!!) if we all worked together and shared and lived simply. But because of the greed and capitalistic competition and desire for "bigger and better", we are barely sustaining the 7 billion that are here now. Any ideas about this, and where to find it? Thanks!

Stop drinking so much sugar.

Vicki H. said:

Hi All, I have another question about migraine headaches and what causes them, why some people get and some don't, and if the Zetas have offered any suggestions re this malady. I researched the obvious topics and found nothing. Have the Zetas spoken to this, anyone know? Thanks!

Vicki,

This is highly likely to be some sort of bunker, a safe place, though he claims otherwise. Perhaps an emergency escape for when things get rough. I doubt this would be a permanent location, but rather a temporary one. It's also possible he plans to simply store this space with supplies.
Vicki H. said:

And on a different topic that was just sent to me...

Anyone have any idea if this info is legit, and what the real truth might be? Rather strange...17 months and they're still not done?

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1417/548/Big_Hole_In_White_House_Law...

No one can know exactly what your problem is.

Headaches can be caused by dozens of factors.

However, migraine headaches result from a combination of blood vessel enlargement and the release of chemicals from nerve fibers that coil around these blood vessels.

The governments put sugar into basicly everything. If you drink/eat fruit, you drink sugar.

No one can live without sugar. It is fuel for your mind and liver. Without some sugar your body would start trying to use protein instead. Creating a buildup of ketones, a byproduct of the new process. A large buildup can become poisonous...

Here is a link about depression. http://www.zetatalk.com/health/theal03a.htm

You seem as you want to hear a certain answer..

And a few of my own theories include, higher frequency beings and planet x's magnetic pull.

I could not find any information from Zetatalk that directly relates to what you are asking.sorry.

I have some questions about the RH-Negative factors that's left me confused.  Btw...It's ok if my questions get deleted or rejected....I rather have my questions simply deleted then get berated for asking.  I know that we are to stick with questions about the PS & PX but I need help with understanding this issue and so I will take the risk. (Besides...the Zetas told me I could!) <grin>  I did look up the information on blood factors but didn't see my questions/answers. Perhaps I overlooked it...I sure hope not as I don't like to waste other members time.....let alone Nancy/Zetas time!

1) I have read that people with RH-Negative blood can't be cloned?  If this is true...then why can't RH-Negative people be cloned e.g.  Dolly the sheep?  Why would the ET's make this cloning aspect impossible? Or is this info yet another lie?

2) Why did the ET'S make it so that a negative blood mother thats carrying a positive blood fetus almost always abort it? Why does a positive blood mother thats carrying a negative blood fetus not reject her fetus? This phenomena only happens with humans....why?  What possible reasoning did the ET'S have to incorporate this type of 'safeguard' (for lack of a better word) when they created us?

3) Is it true that negative blood factor females are more likely to have had contact/pre-arrangment with the Zetas to donate their eggs or fetus for the hybrid program?

-------------------------------------------------

I feel that I may of  participated in a hybrid program and am just now waking up to this possibility.  I'm starting to connect the dots of my life and I've found that more and more of the picture is forming.  Here are a few of the pieces about me that got me thinking.

1) When I was young (8-13 years old) I would spend every Sunday afternoon (during the winter) inside the Muller planetarium. It was my favorite pastime to gaze up at the starts and galaxys.  I felt a kind of homesickness and yet it felt peaceful at the sametime.

2) I begged for a telescope for Christmas (which I never got) because my folks were not into that sort of stuff.  As as far as they were and are concerned...GOD made the heavens period!  Any non-God questions I had were squelched etc.

3) I had my first son and named him Orion.  My son is now 35 yrs old.  I've never heard of anyone else using that name for their child....let alone clear back then!  Btw...If I had a girl I would of named her Lyra as I felt close to that constalation as well. 

4) After the birth of my second son...I was pregnat again. I did the home test and went into see my OBGYN who did both lab work and a physical exam. Everything was fine and I was about 10 wks along.  On my next doctor appointment my doctor informed me that my baby was gone.  Just poof...gone! I had was was called a missed-abortion. This is a rare occurrance where a women has no bleeding, cramping or pain.  Women are surprised to find out they are no longer pregnant! The fetus is just....gone.  I even had bleeding with both of my prior pregnancies but no bleeding with a miscarrage?!?

5) My blood type is A-Negatiave

6) My sister is A-Negative as well and had an extra vertebra in her tailbone removed.

7) My sister has blonde hair and blue eyes and I have blonde hair and green eyes.

8) My job is STO (nursing)

9) My sister told me years ago that she had been contacted in the past by the Grays. (aka Zetas?)  I told her she was crazy at the time because aliens didn't exist! (boy was I wrong!)

10) I moved to a large city for many years where viewing the stars was impossible and it was AWFUL. I recently moved back to an area where I can see the stars at night. The first thing I did upon moving back was to bundle up and lay out in the back field to gaze at the stars.  It was pure relief to me!

11) I see UFOs all the time now. They are silent and zig zag in the sky sometimes. They become stationary for a while and then zip away FAST!  Sometimes I think they are watching me and sometimes I swear they put me to sleep while I'm watching them! I'm excited to see them and want to watch them but can't keep my eyes open!  That in itself is just Weird because they are beautiful to behold in the sky!  Everytime I see them...I am in awe!  Anyway... I'm just  happy they are close by and show themselves.  There are LOTS of ships in the sky btw!  Lots of activity taking place....

Well....enough of my prattle. But I do feel like I'm waking up and may of even of donated my child.  I'm not upset by this in the least.  Maybe it happened and maybe it didn't. (shrug) Does anyone else feel like this?

Thanks for letting me share with the others here (or not as the case may be) I probably didn't even post this where I needed to post it...I'm sure you will move if need be.

Blessing to All ♥

PS: I'm 55 yrs old and finally got my telescope! (hah)  ; )

Hi Kathy here is some ZetaTalk related to your question

Here is ZetaTalk about blood type and how it has nothing to do with contact

http://www.zetatalk.com/visitatn/v65.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/30ap2011.htm

I've debated whether this is a worthwhile question to ask or not. And would quite understand with the growing pressure of the 7 of 10 cascading down on us that it would be declined. I've always wondered where the 4 blood types (A, B, AB and O) and the rhesus factors came into play in the human family. Some like the A and B blood types are quite rare compared to the O, yet they are resilient and survive. It is just a really interesting aside.

Mankind searches for the missing link, the link between ape and man that shows that evolution made a smooth transition. The missing link is missing, as we have explained, because mankind's genetic engineering was primarily done on small islands or on the Moon in what was essentially a laboratory setting. The races of man that mankind is aware of are missing a couple versions that failed and were unable to sustain themselves in their environment. There were thus four races of man due to a different ape being used as the base, with a fifth ape in the mix from some interbreeding before Indonesia Man died out.

Why do the blood types not line up cleanly with race, and why have human scientists discovered common genetics pointing back to a common ancestor in Africa? Where different apes were used during the genetic engineering of the different races, there were some common genetics used for all, and this includes the blood type variants. This is akin to man having hundreds of different cake recipes, but at base they all use egg and flour. Human scientists have discovered common genetics in all races, in every single human tested regardless of race or heritage. It is assumed that the common mother and father came from Africa, due to the age of various vestiges discovered to date. This is not true, as the common ancestor came from a LAB, as part of the base recipe.

Here is a question about RH factor problems after the shift

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta424.htm

After the Pole Shift, once people start having babies again, how will we prevent pregnancy problems of blood compatibility? If blood types of mother and father don't match, couple can have one healthy child but later pregnancies can cause miscarriages and severely handicapped children. Problems with the Rh factor occur when the mother's Rh factor is negative and the baby's is positive. Or, an incompatibility may occur when the mother is blood type O and the baby is either A or B. Today, when a woman with the potential to develop Rh incompatibility is pregnant, doctors administer a series of two Rh immune-globulin shots during her first pregnancy. Blood compatibility rarely causes complications in a first pregnancy and does not affect the health of the mother. But Rh antibodies that develop during later pregnancies can be dangerous to mother and child. Rh disease can result in severe anemia, jaundice, brain damage, and heart failure in a newborn. In extreme cases, it can cause the death of the fetus because too many red blood cells have been depleted.

The pole shift will devastate the civilized world. Mankind will be thrown back to what life was 100 years ago or earlier, back to what most of the Third World deals with on a daily basis. Many infections that are treated by antibiotics will return to savage those with weak immune systems, the old dying of pneumonia, the young of illnesses today prevented by immunizations. Infant mortality in the past was horrific, and the times will return to that. Mankind is not to be spared the ravages of the pole shift, any more than they are today spared from the effects of a tornado or hurricane or sudden flood.

Those in the civilized world hear our words and are horrified that they must face such a catastrophe, but don't express concern for the starving "stick" children of sub-Sahara Africa. They deal with horrors today, and few care or take steps to help those children. The pole shift will be a great equalizer, placing all on the same level. Only those who have grown, spiritually, to be as concerned about others as they are about themselves will be privy to assistance from ourselves and other benign aliens. These are the rules, and these are not rules we set so we must obey. Our advice to those concerned about newborns is not to have them, but to get yourselves fixed today so it does not become an issue. Mankind in its present physical form will in any case die out, to be replaced by the Zeta/human hybrids. This is at least an action you can take, if you care.

Zeta Talk about how there are lots of genetic issues that cause problems

http://www.zetatalk.com/hybrids/h03.htm 

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta521.htm

There are literally thousands of diseases that are extremely rare or where the cause is not understood. Genetics are complex, and where some diseases that are caused by errant genetics, such as Downs Syndrom, are well known and easily identified, others are not. Most genetic abnormalities affect the whole body, and are something that cannot be cured but only treated for symptomatic relief. Cannabis reduces nausea and increases the appetite by suppressing nervous irritabillity, dulling this, precisely the result sought by cannabis uses.

ZetaTalk about cloning

http://www.zetatalk.com/hybrids/h39.htm

Kathy B. said:

I have some questions about the RH-Negative factors that's left me confused.  Btw...It's ok if my questions get deleted or rejected....I rather have my questions simply deleted then get berated for asking.  I know that we are to stick with questions about the PS & PX but I need help with understanding this issue and so I will take the risk. (Besides...the Zetas told me I could!) <grin>  I did look up the information on blood factors but didn't see my questions/answers. Perhaps I overlooked it...I sure hope not as I don't like to waste other members time.....let alone Nancy/Zetas time!

1) I have read that people with RH-Negative blood can't be cloned?  If this is true...then why can't RH-Negative people be cloned e.g.  Dolly the sheep?  Why would the ET's make this cloning aspect impossible? Or is this info yet another lie?

2) Why did the ET'S make it so that a negative blood mother thats carrying a positive blood fetus almost always abort it? Why does a positive blood mother thats carrying a negative blood fetus not reject her fetus? This phenomena only happens with humans....why?  What possible reasoning did the ET'S have to incorporate this type of 'safeguard' (for lack of a better word) when they created us?

3) Is it true that negative blood factor females are more likely to have had contact/pre-arrangment with the Zetas to donate their eggs or fetus for the hybrid program?

-------------------------------------------------

I feel that I may of  participated in a hybrid program and am just now waking up to this possibility.  I'm starting to connect the dots of my life and I've found that more and more of the picture is forming.  Here are a few of the pieces about me that got me thinking.

1) When I was young (8-13 years old) I would spend every Sunday afternoon (during the winter) inside the Muller planetarium. It was my favorite pastime to gaze up at the starts and galaxys.  I felt a kind of homesickness and yet it felt peaceful at the sametime.

2) I begged for a telescope for Christmas (which I never got) because my folks were not into that sort of stuff.  As as far as they were and are concerned...GOD made the heavens period!  Any non-God questions I had were squelched etc.

3) I had my first son and named him Orion.  My son is now 35 yrs old.  I've never heard of anyone else using that name for their child....let alone clear back then!  Btw...If I had a girl I would of named her Lyra as I felt close to that constalation as well. 

4) After the birth of my second son...I was pregnat again. I did the home test and went into see my OBGYN who did both lab work and a physical exam. Everything was fine and I was about 10 wks along.  On my next doctor appointment my doctor informed me that my baby was gone.  Just poof...gone! I had was was called a missed-abortion. This is a rare occurrance where a women has no bleeding, cramping or pain.  Women are surprised to find out they are no longer pregnant! The fetus is just....gone.  I even had bleeding with both of my prior pregnancies but no bleeding with a miscarrage?!?

5) My blood type is A-Negatiave

6) My sister is A-Negative as well and had an extra vertebra in her tailbone removed.

7) My sister has blonde hair and blue eyes and I have blonde hair and green eyes.

8) My job is STO (nursing)

9) My sister told me years ago that she had been contacted in the past by the Grays. (aka Zetas?)  I told her she was crazy at the time because aliens didn't exist! (boy was I wrong!)

10) I moved to a large city for many years where viewing the stars was impossible and it was AWFUL. I recently moved back to an area where I can see the stars at night. The first thing I did upon moving back was to bundle up and lay out in the back field to gaze at the stars.  It was pure relief to me!

11) I see UFOs all the time now. They are silent and zig zag in the sky sometimes. They become stationary for a while and then zip away FAST!  Sometimes I think they are watching me and sometimes I swear they put me to sleep while I'm watching them! I'm excited to see them and want to watch them but can't keep my eyes open!  That in itself is just Weird because they are beautiful to behold in the sky!  Everytime I see them...I am in awe!  Anyway... I'm just  happy they are close by and show themselves.  There are LOTS of ships in the sky btw!  Lots of activity taking place....

Well....enough of my prattle. But I do feel like I'm waking up and may of even of donated my child.  I'm not upset by this in the least.  Maybe it happened and maybe it didn't. (shrug) Does anyone else feel like this?

Thanks for letting me share with the others here (or not as the case may be) I probably didn't even post this where I needed to post it...I'm sure you will move if need be.

Blessing to All ♥

PS: I'm 55 yrs old and finally got my telescope! (hah)  ; )

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service