GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

For those who are not aware, Nancy has indicated that she is not going to be available anymore to answer all of your questions that you email her as her health and resources are being stretched and has deleted all of those in her friends list except those on her mirror sites team.
  Additionally, the Zetatalk Chat sessions are ONLY for people asking the Zetas a question and all non-question related posts will be deleted by the mods.

This is also being done as in the near future, due to the anticipated increase in interest in the Ning when the 7/10 events really kick in, even MORE policing of the site will be required of the mods and when that happens, any content to be deleted or members to be suspended will occur without warning or explanation.

So, where you would have messaged Nancy before or posted on the ZetaTalk chat and now can't as it's not a direct question for the Zetas, post your questions here!  All questions welcome.

Since the start of this Ning, you have a wealth of individuals who know the ZetaTalk message almost as well as Nancy does - there's no need to ask her, just ask here. Nancy is one person, but the Ning is a big group who can answer your questions (and want to answer your questions) in the same way!

(and please don't PM me with your questions - post them here instead)

ADDENDUM by Nancy. This was a Zeta response on December 4, 2010 during the chats, and I think it applies. I have warned the chats that the time would come when I would only say 'accepted' for those accepted, and not respond at all to other questions. That time has come, as of this week. Here's the prior ZetaTalk:

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 65270

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Children!  All this quibbling and sniping about prophets and prophecy!  Let us not forget why we are here.  While the main focus of this site is on the words and work of the Zetas, they themselves readily confess that they are not the only race of alien beings here on Earth at this time to help us to get through this most difficult event.  And while the Zetas in their humble service to others, and  for good reason, choose not to engage in discussions about what others have to say and prophecy about the coming Pole Shift, we would do well to remember that there may be and probably are other sources of good information available.  It is okay to make it a rule, and to observe the practice of not bringing into this forum the predictions of others, but let us be careful that we do not fall into the trap of slavish devotion to an "authorized" version of reality.  Let us always remember why we are here; to make the choice of either being STO or STS.  Let us persue our life choice with all our strength and whenever possible render service to others!  May the Peace and Love of Papa be with all! 

Hi, astrogal50

I mean no disrespect in regards to your reply to "Max.de.talent".

But only to point out your somewhat harsh reply "by" referencing past zetatalk.

The zeta's have commented on Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, Lou Famoso, Zhuge Liang, Edgar Cayce, Mother Shipton, Romatis,the Hopi Indians, the Fatima Secrets, and possibly others. The Zeta's have given them credit, albeit where credit was due. But the Zeta's have declined to comment on every prophecy as this would take valuable time away from the message needed to be conveyed.

I quote the Zeta statement at the end of this link http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta335.htm

"Bearing this in mind, these are valid prophecies, and should be carefully read with an open mind that looks for similarities with other valid prophecies, rather than dwelling on the differences."

The Zeta's have also spoke of other STO beings in attendance to earth at this time, such as the Pleidians, the Nordics, and thousands of others. They deserve equal credit as the Zeta's for their unending contributions and sacrifices.

I wholeheartily apologize if I stepped out of line, I just felt we might have gotten a little narrow minded here.

you are right ...  aleikoum  salam ...   ;-) 

SerenitysLove said:

May the Peace and Love of Papa be with all! 

I don't think there is any "slavish devotion" going on here. Some people whinge and moan "Oh, we can't discuss this or that on the ECAPS Ning" or "oh, they're too strict". For me, this is one of the things I love about this Ning. There are many fools out there claiming to be channeling God knows who or what. People can go elsewhere, free to discuss whatever. Granted, the Zetas have given some credence to other channeled work, but always qualifying with a caution to not take too literally, the channeler colouring the relayed message somewhat. The relayed message is often muddled. ZetaTalk is different. Nancy has been modified like no-one else. We stick with ZT, we cannot go wrong. How would one sort the wheat from the chaff?? Has anyone been on GLP lately? It is a chaff storm! Just like other places. We have a one of a kind resource here, where we can put Qs to higher density entities, and discuss the implications of the relayed answers. Nancy and the Zetas have gifted us this. Let's not muddy it up with all that other stuff. No. IMO, keep it all off.  We are ZetaTalk centric. There is NO other Talk!!

Hi Nancy, can you tell us if the time lines change with each choice we make, depend our fears or our happiness or our compassion; do you think we are changing our future in the pole shift? if we are more compasionate consciousness, How much this afect our pole shift future?  Can the Zetas tell us too?

Thanks for all you are doing, you are blessed. I love you.                                                                                                                                                     

@ Planet Twelve,

I'm sorry you missed my point.  I was not saying that those who are part of this Ning are slavishly devoted to it.  I too like this site because of its unique source of information, and because of the fact that neither Gerard nor Nancy nor the Zetas expect you to check you free will or your common sense at the door to come into this Ning. 

As you rightly point out this Ning is a wonderful place to come to for good information about the Earth Changes and the Pole Shift which we so vitally need.  The thing that makes this Ning so great and different is the rules we must observe while we are here; these rules are what make it possible for us to have quick and easy access to the vast amount to of knowledge and information that has been made available to us.  Without these rules it would be nearly impossible to sort out the truth from the chaff.  The Ning Rules make our work easier for us and for that we are thankful.

How does one sort out the wheat from the chaff?  By keeping a firm hold onto your free will and using it to question any thought or idea, regardless of its source, and then apply your common sense to it to see if it rings true.  If you wish to enjoy the wheat you must work to seperate it from the chaff.  That is our life.  If you don't do the work, then you will either starve to death or have to rely upon someone else to feed you, and when you do that you have no power to question what they are giving to you to eat, and thus you are slavishly devoted to them.  That was my point, beware of letting others tell you what to think and believe.  And, just as you have wheat and barley and corn and beans growing in their respective fields, there are also other sources of information we can glean from...this Ning just happens to be the "ZetaTalk Field."

I enjoy your work on the Ning.  Thank you for your blog about ClimateGate  May Papa's Love be with you.

Thank you, Edward and Serenity.

I just wish I knew of a more effective way to let people know what is coming.

I've managed to get the message out to afew more including my uncle in CHCH but there are so many more I havent figured out how to say to in a way that they will accept.

Needing more ideas I guess.

@Trish

Those of us who have Soul Certainty of the reality of PX, The Shift, the Zetas and the reality of their ongoing communication with us through Nancy, are in receipt of a mixed blessing so to speak. In a way, it's a cross we bear as we are so eager to update everyone else and...they all have the shutters up. Nobody is receiving and it's so frustrating!! Denial Blindness everywhere. Knock Knock? Hello?? Nobody home. Not only that, we have to cop ridicule. I have to admit I got sick of it. The stupid comments etc so, I dialed back my eagerness. I say nothing now as I know that sooner or later events will occur that are shocking enough to break down their already propped-up facades.

Watch them come running then. They will be full of questions. That is my advice...bide your time, the undeniable IS coming!

@ Trish

Planet Twelve is right about the frustration over the ridicule and apathy.  What we do, what anyone does about the Pole Shift is a personal decision; an individual's free will must be respected.  So the best we can do is to make our own preperations for ourselves; and for our loved ones we can do things, like gather extra supplies, make room for extra people at our safe places, so that when they do understand the seriousness of our situation and want save themselves, we will be ready and in a position to give them a leg up in their efforts to save themselves.  Just beware of being taken advantage of those who may have the tendency to look  for a free lunch and just go along for the ride without having to put forth any effort themselves.  That's all anyone can do.

May you do well in your proparations and may Papa's Love be with everyone.

...wisdom and compassion...always a desirable combo...time is running short and , better to focus on what unites us rather than divides.... ;p

SerenitysLove said:

Children!  All this quibbling and sniping about prophets and prophecy!  Let us not forget why we are here.  While the main focus of this site is on the words and work of the Zetas, they themselves readily confess that they are not the only race of alien beings here on Earth at this time to help us to get through this most difficult event.  And while the Zetas in their humble service to others, and  for good reason, choose not to engage in discussions about what others have to say and prophecy about the coming Pole Shift, we would do well to remember that there may be and probably are other sources of good information available.  It is okay to make it a rule, and to observe the practice of not bringing into this forum the predictions of others, but let us be careful that we do not fall into the trap of slavish devotion to an "authorized" version of reality.  Let us always remember why we are here; to make the choice of either being STO or STS.  Let us persue our life choice with all our strength and whenever possible render service to others!  May the Peace and Love of Papa be with all! 

Thank you for your kind words.  Papa's Love.

souz riden said:

...wisdom and compassion...always a desirable combo...time is running short and , better to focus on what unites us rather than divides.... ;p

SerenitysLove said:

Very well spoken/written! I agree.

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service