GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

For those who are not aware, Nancy has indicated that she is not going to be available anymore to answer all of your questions that you email her as her health and resources are being stretched and has deleted all of those in her friends list except those on her mirror sites team.
  Additionally, the Zetatalk Chat sessions are ONLY for people asking the Zetas a question and all non-question related posts will be deleted by the mods.

This is also being done as in the near future, due to the anticipated increase in interest in the Ning when the 7/10 events really kick in, even MORE policing of the site will be required of the mods and when that happens, any content to be deleted or members to be suspended will occur without warning or explanation.

So, where you would have messaged Nancy before or posted on the ZetaTalk chat and now can't as it's not a direct question for the Zetas, post your questions here!  All questions welcome.

Since the start of this Ning, you have a wealth of individuals who know the ZetaTalk message almost as well as Nancy does - there's no need to ask her, just ask here. Nancy is one person, but the Ning is a big group who can answer your questions (and want to answer your questions) in the same way!

(and please don't PM me with your questions - post them here instead)

ADDENDUM by Nancy. This was a Zeta response on December 4, 2010 during the chats, and I think it applies. I have warned the chats that the time would come when I would only say 'accepted' for those accepted, and not respond at all to other questions. That time has come, as of this week. Here's the prior ZetaTalk:

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 65261

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a heap guys and girls...

I re-read your replies and digest... and then go back and re-read them, appreciate your help.

regards, Murray 

Hi Bring it

Here is some Zeta Talk about children and the pole shift

http://www.zetatalk.com/transfor/t113.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta348.htm

Children are more resiliant than adults, and will adjust better to the changes than their parents. It is the parents who will miss what they have had, and grieve for what they perceive is their child's lost childhood, while the child only sees adventure and opportunity about. It is for this reason that many camps will be led by children, who will not be depressed but eager to embrace the world, whatever the shape it is presented in. Yes, parents should plan to read to their children, but rather than treat them as passive entities, engage them! Give them tasks, important tasks, to build their self esteme. Have them scout the weakage for dishes that are not broken, in order to set a pretty table. Have them plan a play, script this with theme and songs, to present after dinner to the adults

Bring it said:

My question is a simple one...

How do we comfort the children?  For the many little souls that will experience this shift (mine is 4), is there some possibility that their incarnation at this time has given them some special gifts that they can easily mentally make it through the PS, without being in fear for the rest of their natural lives?

Great work Derrick... Thank you (formerly "Bring it")

this helps tremendously for my own family and when it comes to finding Orphans

Hello, first of all excuse me for my english,it's quiet poor. I'd like to ask you about safe places because I'm confused with the information given. I live in Spain and I'm getting ready to leave home and going to a safer place following your advice (more tah 1000 metres high and more than 150 km far from the sea) but reading the space about safe places I can see that the whole country will dissapear except the highes mountanins on the north. Could you explain this to me? no mountains in the country are safe? thank you very much for your effort to save as much people as possible.

Best regards

Maria E

Hi Maria, you can do some research in Zetatalk and that will help with a lot of your questions.  There is a vast array of information.  Here is ZT on Safe locations:

http://zetatalk.com/info/tinfo242.htm

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/determine-your-safe-locations

I'll read them carefully. Thanks so much.

Regards

Hey, guys, has anyone done one of those 675-feet-water-rise maps for Mexico? sorry, but I´ve only got about 30 minutes of internet time per week and I´m not that computer savy.  Thanks, RKS

Click on it to enlarge

RKS said:

Hey, guys, has anyone done one of those 675-feet-water-rise maps for Mexico? sorry, but I´ve only got about 30 minutes of internet time per week and I´m not that computer savy.  Thanks, RKS

has a question regarding manic depression bipolar disorder(and yes i looked it up) now i have one that i will have to care for before during and after these events to come and before is ok due to medicines available now i know what happens even with these medicines at times (complete breakdown inability to deal with even the smallest of matters without being overwhelmed and confused) now i figure that these medicines that somewhat balance my trustie shall be nonexsistant as time goes on ,what i desire is how will men be able to help those who are lost with this affliction are there natural things that may be done will the suffering be helped in a manner unknown to man im sorry but it weighs heavy on my mind

Hi Darren,

A friend of mine just told me I "must" get the book.......by Suzy Cohen, The 24 hour pharmacist.  It's a holistic approach to all kinds of ailments including psychiatric.  I haven't picked it up yet so can't give you an opinion.

I suffer from bi-polar disorder among other diagnosis and I know I won't have my meds in the aftertime but I will be so active with survival things to do that the manic phase will have an outlet.  The depressed side is something I will struggle through but dancing and singing and breathing and tai-chi and sleep will have to get me through.  I take baby steps in the direction of the holistic herbs approach because it took so much time for me to get to the good place I have now.  An assortment of cocktails I like to call it but I have weened to less than 1/2 my dose.  Since I don't sleep much and can still function, I figure I'm doing pretty well, considering.

Your partner should try to ween.....now......to something they could manage and look into as many options as possible for the future.  The frame of mind will be vital to survival and this bit of ZT keeps me going.

A Service-to-Other person never wonders what they should be doing, or how they could help. What needs to be done is obvious, in all situations, and they volunteer. Try that yourself. Look around you and see what others are struggling with, whether they communicate this to you or not. After you have done this, you will have the perspective that a Service-to-Other individual has.

http://www.zetatalk5.com/index/zeta571.htm

Can the Zetas say why did so many genius writers, painters, scientists etc. have mental disorders (deviations)?

There are several reasons for this perception. One is that those who do not suffer from mental illness can proceed to take jobs that are consider crucial to keeping society running. They can become doctors, lawyers, firemen, policemen, plumbers, electricians, teachers, administrators, etc. Those with mental illness, thus, who have talents, plunge into the void left, which is the creative arts or the sciences, which often require deep thinking without the distraction of a day job. The second reason is that manic depression, needing lithium, is not so much a mental disease as a deficiency disease, as without lithium the person is suffering a deficiency. During genetic engineering, DNA with creative potential was included, for the benefit of mankind. When this DNA expresses, if lithium is not in abundance in the diet, mental illness results. Thus, the creative arts and fields requiring a creative leap in thought often have a high percentage of those who are manic depressives.

http://www.zetatalk5.com/index/zeta571.htm

And finally this....

We can cure mental illness and one of the assists we will be giving to those highly Service-to-Other and living in Service-to-Other communities is to do this. Mental illness is a chemical imbalance, a reaction to stress in those prone to this imbalance, but the pole shift will create temporary insanity in 43% of the survivors, by our estimate. We have pointed out that those who are insane are in less pain than they were in their pre-psychotic state, and thus being delusional or hallucinating is not necessarily something that needs to be fixed. In fact, those who are mentally ill are often pouring out their feelings, and thus a prime target for those who are Service-to-Other and looking to heal and comfort others. Your world, after all, is an opportunity for spiritual development. In our worlds, those born with defects are often treated with great kindness and assisted, and give our doctors and biologists great opportunities to serve others, to their satisfaction. Problems are not always the burden they seem, if one looks at the situation in totality.

http://www.zetatalk5.com/ning/24jy2010.htm

I hope this helps your perception a bit better.  Everything will turn out alright.

A very good reply from starr - the zetas say that 43% of 'sane' people today will go insane so you might be forgiven for thinking that your friend will be one of them since he suffers from depression now, albeit as part of his bi-polar condition.  But part of me is saying that it's not necessarily true that he will be part of that 43% going insane in the aftertime even without his medication.

It's like what the zetas have said about the homeless today - they survive on the streets now with almost nothing, so when the time comes when EVERYBODY has nothing, their survival knowledge will put them leagues ahead of everyone else used to soft living in the cities - they could be expected to thrive compared to all the rest of us used to having everything provided on a plate.
The same goes for those who suffer from depresion (in my opinion) - the 43% of people that the zetas have predicted will go insane are most likely going to be the people who have lost the most - ie the rich, those with the most to lose.

Your friend (and others who suffer from depression in today's world) might very well find that their depression is lifted after the shift. What truely is the cause of their depression?  Could it be that they're depressed about living in a world where the rich rule the world with the labour of the common man paying for it all and having no voice to change the system, where the gap between rich and poor keeps getting larger as if we're heading back towards the state of affairs that was the case in pre-Dickensian London, did they see Bush and Blair spend billions of tax dollars and pounds to try to take Iraq and cause the deaths of hundreds of thousands (at least) in the process, if, in the UK, do they see a government that was never voted in by the population tearing apart the fabric of social services and trying desperately to give tax breaks to the rich, do they see the banks getting bailed out by billions of the taxpayers money when their gambling on the global markets went wrong,  the list goes on and on.

You don't have to be clinically depressed to be someone who is depressed about the state of affairs today. But the pole shift will be such a great leveler, that all of these things will no longer exist so the aftertime will be a time of great freedom in many respects.

The little man (at last) will be in TOTAL control of his destiny and he will have a completely blank canvas on which to paint. (how great will that be?) Don't be surprised if your friend does quite well after the shift even without his meds.  The zetas have said before that those who were leaders before will fall apart and those who were flakey will step up!

:-)

Hello Everyone -

http://www.nepanewsletter.com/zetatalk/teams/tteam332.htm

Does anyone know where the links on the above Troubled Times webpage have gone?  Very few are still there.  This is the Troubled Times Pole Shift analysis with a total of 35 links to work done by "Mike" about the new positioning of the continents after the PS, illustrations of the after PS globe, etc, etc.  Of the 35 links on the pages, only 4 are available.  31 of the links give you the same 404-Not Found Error.  Very frustrating, especially when the Zetas, via Nancy, recently referenced this webpage for answers concerning after PS global continental structure.  Anyone know where the missing info is?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Ray McCabe

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service