GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

For those who are not aware, Nancy has indicated that she is not going to be available anymore to answer all of your questions that you email her as her health and resources are being stretched and has deleted all of those in her friends list except those on her mirror sites team.
  Additionally, the Zetatalk Chat sessions are ONLY for people asking the Zetas a question and all non-question related posts will be deleted by the mods.

This is also being done as in the near future, due to the anticipated increase in interest in the Ning when the 7/10 events really kick in, even MORE policing of the site will be required of the mods and when that happens, any content to be deleted or members to be suspended will occur without warning or explanation.

So, where you would have messaged Nancy before or posted on the ZetaTalk chat and now can't as it's not a direct question for the Zetas, post your questions here!  All questions welcome.

Since the start of this Ning, you have a wealth of individuals who know the ZetaTalk message almost as well as Nancy does - there's no need to ask her, just ask here. Nancy is one person, but the Ning is a big group who can answer your questions (and want to answer your questions) in the same way!

(and please don't PM me with your questions - post them here instead)

ADDENDUM by Nancy. This was a Zeta response on December 4, 2010 during the chats, and I think it applies. I have warned the chats that the time would come when I would only say 'accepted' for those accepted, and not respond at all to other questions. That time has come, as of this week. Here's the prior ZetaTalk:

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 65261

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

These two ZTs might help you Vicki. The Zetas have stated that reincarnating souls tend to be in cities where there is more opportunity to make choices. They have also said that star children tend to incarnate where the action is as well. However, there are star children who incarnate into the worst, most impoverished locals in order to bring about change. Then there are the star children who are now walking-in to incarnations where protests are spreading in order to help bring democracy to countries that were ruled with an iron fist. The man who essentially started it all by immolating himself in Tunisia was a walk-in starchild. The Zetas have also given information on where the selfish elite plan on setting up their camps around the world. Those are the areas to avoid, along with any city. Cities will be death traps.

ZT 11-13-2010

"Man moves from playing checkers to playing chess as it is more competitive, has more moves and thus requires more mental gymnastics, and in general brings greater reward in acclaim and fortune. Where lately, in the past decade or so, the Internet and electronic communication has allowed those living in sparsely populated areas to engage in the commercial and political games of the world, in the main this requires living in a city. Preparation for such engagements is enhanced if one goes for higher learning, and Universities are almost invariably situated in cities. The Spirit Guides know this, and tend to place reincarnating spirits in those environments where they will be challenged to address their lessons. Even those souls placed in rural areas migrate, looking for what they call opportunities in the cities. Where this would seem to leave the countryside virtually bereft of reincarnating souls, many souls require such a setting for their lessons, but the mixture is heavily unsparked souls, then young or recently sparked souls, and then to a much lesser degree, old souls. Where this would seem based on the numbers to be true in the cities too, Star Children are mainly located where the action is, and thus boost the numbers for the older souls located in cities."

ZT 1-17-09

"In that humans are as varied in their life circumstances and soul lessons as they are in numbers, this would be impossible to answer. How many eons do you suppose it would take to have Nancy type the answer? A Star Child impoverished in rural India would have a different mission from one incarnated as a wealthy woman in Japan. One is limited by funds, the other by cultural inhibitions. Perhaps the Star Child in India is concerned about the caste system and wishes to see it break down, the different castes embracing each other in love. The one in Japan may be concerned about sexist restrictions and the lonely lives many in Japan live due to an oppressive work ethic.

Then enters their soul history and what personal lessons they are currently set upon. The one in India may have come from a planet and culture that afforded a strong sense of security to the intelligent life-form on that planet, which perhaps had no natural enemies and abundant food sources. Being placed in a situation where the threat of starvation is a daily affair is thus a challenge for this Star Child, who must put his insecurity and distress aside in order to proceed with his self-assigned mission. The Star Child in Japan may have in the past spend many lifetimes as a slave, without hope of relief due to physical constraints, but perceives the work ethic and restrictions in Japan to be just as oppressive. Whereas in the past openly challenging oppression brought more pain, in Japan, in the legal system and media attention available to a wealthy woman, this is not the case. Thus the soul lesson for this Star Child is to pursue justice and not be passive. For contactees, the situation is similar in that no two cases are alike."

How are these protests and riots suppose to make things better when the Pole Shift is going to wipe most of us out in the near future? What is the purpose?

Hi Dee

Like this very recent Zeta Talk about the London riots says “Rioting occurs because the mob anticipates succeeding, bettering themselves in some way” and as things get worse for people more will riot if they think it will improve their situation especially when they are starving and the elite are not.

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/ahmadinejad-prediction
SOZT
Riots have been attributed to an explosion of rage over intolerable living conditions, but more is afoot. Intolerable living conditions exist worldwide, but the populace living in some of the most repressed areas, and in the most egregious conditions, never riot. Rioting occurs because the mob anticipates succeeding, bettering themselves in some way. Rather than rioting where conditions are the WORST, rioting is likely to occur where making demands and even crimes has been tolerated in the past. It is no secret that highly repressive regimes have quiet streets, low crime rates, and a compliant citizenry. China eliminated its opium addicts in the past by simply killing them off. Islam attempts to deal with adultery by stoning the participants and theft by cutting off a hand.
EOZT

Dee Nguyen said:

How are these protests and riots suppose to make things better when the Pole Shift is going to wipe most of us out in the near future? What is the purpose?

A question for fellow ´Shifters (sorry if it´s been answered already elsewhere, I couldn´t find it in the archives):

Per the Zetas, the PS will happen at the end of a magnetic trimester. My question: do the 7/10 events (megaquakes in Japan -> New Madrid tear ->  European tsunami) happen in the very same magnetic trimester as the PS? (my guess is it probably doesn´t, since we don´t even know what the 8/10 and 9/10 event sequence will be and it might be too much to happen within the same magnetic trimester).

Thanks very much in advance for your answer!

According to the local fudge maker who needs precise measurements for boiling water, the temp for boiling water has DROPPED 2 degrees in the last 2 years in Frankfort, Michigan. So, has the elevation gone up or is it the water salinity has gone down or something else related to earth changes?

@ John dillworth:  You have most definitely found the right site and discussion.  That is a very interesting question; I hope a knowledgeable ning member will have answers for us.

In the following, I understand that Lincoln is a walk-in to Obama. I am familiar, with other writings, about walk-ins, and understand this concept, to the best of my limited knowledge, and have studied the information about star children, indigo children, etc. My question is three fold:

1. When a walk-in occurs, does the original soul/spirit/personality vacate, merge, or how does this walk-in occur?

2. With Mahmoud Ahmadinejad stated to be Service-to-Others, did a walk-in occur with him, also, and if so, was the walk-in a star-child?

3. At some point, will or do these two recognize this occurrence, and will they cooperate and work together for the benefit of the Aftertime and those who survive?

Thanks, Roy

ZetaTalk: GodlikeProduction Live
written November 8, 2008 on the GodlikeProduction live chat.

Does Obama suspect that he is a star child? Was his "séance gaffe" a hint to his personal beliefs? He is known to be inspired by Lincoln; GMS has written that Obama is Lincoln reincarnated. Is GMS correct, or was he more or less speaking figuratively?

Obama was also Lincoln, as is obvious to many, including Gordon Michael-Scallion (GMS). Most Star Children recognize early that they are different, and sense the reason why. In Obama's case, he was a walk-in during his teens, so was able to choose the body and life circumstances for his mission. In such cases, where a walk-in occurs, the human body and mind sense a change, and seek an answer for this, arriving at the conclusion that they have a new soul within.

no chance - it'll take much more than one trimester for all those events to occur!

Krisztina said:

A question for fellow ´Shifters (sorry if it´s been answered already elsewhere, I couldn´t find it in the archives):

Per the Zetas, the PS will happen at the end of a magnetic trimester. My question: do the 7/10 events (megaquakes in Japan -> New Madrid tear ->  European tsunami) happen in the very same magnetic trimester as the PS? (my guess is it probably doesn´t, since we don´t even know what the 8/10 and 9/10 event sequence will be and it might be too much to happen within the same magnetic trimester).

Thanks very much in advance for your answer!

Probably due to salinity in the water if that is a factor. It won't be a change in elevation as you need an 1800ft increase/decrease to cause a 2 degree change in the boiling point of water and I think someone would have noticed that! :-) Same goes if it were just a change in the general air pressure in his location which would affect the boiling point too - it would be noticeable.

John dillworth said:

According to the local fudge maker who needs precise measurements for boiling water, the temp for boiling water has DROPPED 2 degrees in the last 2 years in Frankfort, Michigan. So, has the elevation gone up or is it the water salinity has gone down or something else related to earth changes?

1. one souls needs to leave first (http://www.zetatalk.com/beinghum/b25.htm)

2. no mention of a walk-in but probably a star child as described on a par with Obama more than once who, it has been stated, is a star child. (http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/18ju2011.htmhttp://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta556.htm)

3. Can't see them working together - what reason would they have?  After the New Madrid adjustment, I think Obama will have his hands too full to even think about what is happening in Iran, and the 8/10 will include rupturing of the middle east to some (unknown) degree so then, if not before, Ahmadinejad will be focusing on his own people too.

Roy & Betty Retherford said:

In the following, I understand that Lincoln is a walk-in to Obama. I am familiar, with other writings, about walk-ins, and understand this concept, to the best of my limited knowledge, and have studied the information about star children, indigo children, etc. My question is three fold:

1. When a walk-in occurs, does the original soul/spirit/personality vacate, merge, or how does this walk-in occur?

2. With Mahmoud Ahmadinejad stated to be Service-to-Others, did a walk-in occur with him, also, and if so, was the walk-in a star-child?

3. At some point, will or do these two recognize this occurrence, and will they cooperate and work together for the benefit of the Aftertime and those who survive?

Thanks, Roy

ZetaTalk: GodlikeProduction Live
written November 8, 2008 on the GodlikeProduction live chat.

Does Obama suspect that he is a star child? Was his "séance gaffe" a hint to his personal beliefs? He is known to be inspired by Lincoln; GMS has written that Obama is Lincoln reincarnated. Is GMS correct, or was he more or less speaking figuratively?

Obama was also Lincoln, as is obvious to many, including Gordon Michael-Scallion (GMS). Most Star Children recognize early that they are different, and sense the reason why. In Obama's case, he was a walk-in during his teens, so was able to choose the body and life circumstances for his mission. In such cases, where a walk-in occurs, the human body and mind sense a change, and seek an answer for this, arriving at the conclusion that they have a new soul within.

Hi Nancy, first of all thanks for everything and all your effort in what you are doing.

I have a question for you if you do not mind. I was wondering if you have read the last book from Stan Romanek , The World's Most Documented Extraterrestrial Contact Story 

and have your opinion on it?  In one of his regression he did draw a precise alinement of planets in 2012, in the draw also Eris the dwarf planet and it was seen to have a precise date ... I did indeed used my sky-map software to see if what he draw had the same date reported in the book from some people which did examine his draw and figured out the date of the alinement, and it does. He draw this down because it might have an importance and it came out of one of the regressions (next to other unbelievable formula that only some scientists were able to understand, but not all ) he made ... however, I was just curios if you did read it or not and I would like to know what you think about Romanek?

Peace & Love

Michele

@michele:

Though Stan Romanek may well be a contactee, and may indeed be receiving telepathic warnings etc, NO-ONE has been modified in the way Nancy has and thus NO-ONE can accurately relay concepts received the way Nancy does. Too many people are asking for correllations to be done between whichever Joe Bloggs who may or may not be having telepathic messages relayed, and ZetaTalk. It just wont happen What for? There is no peer to ZT. Also, Stan mentions abduction. Nobody is abducted by ET's...Just Say No!!

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service