GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

For those who are not aware, Nancy has indicated that she is not going to be available anymore to answer all of your questions that you email her as her health and resources are being stretched and has deleted all of those in her friends list except those on her mirror sites team.
  Additionally, the Zetatalk Chat sessions are ONLY for people asking the Zetas a question and all non-question related posts will be deleted by the mods.

This is also being done as in the near future, due to the anticipated increase in interest in the Ning when the 7/10 events really kick in, even MORE policing of the site will be required of the mods and when that happens, any content to be deleted or members to be suspended will occur without warning or explanation.

So, where you would have messaged Nancy before or posted on the ZetaTalk chat and now can't as it's not a direct question for the Zetas, post your questions here!  All questions welcome.

Since the start of this Ning, you have a wealth of individuals who know the ZetaTalk message almost as well as Nancy does - there's no need to ask her, just ask here. Nancy is one person, but the Ning is a big group who can answer your questions (and want to answer your questions) in the same way!

(and please don't PM me with your questions - post them here instead)

ADDENDUM by Nancy. This was a Zeta response on December 4, 2010 during the chats, and I think it applies. I have warned the chats that the time would come when I would only say 'accepted' for those accepted, and not respond at all to other questions. That time has come, as of this week. Here's the prior ZetaTalk:

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 65278

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Helena Some Facts:

Quoted:

"Used to the tropics, those survivors living close to the Bulge of Brazil will be shocked to find themselves shivering, as their homeland moves from a subtropical land to land within a polar region. Those well inland, in lands well above the backwash that the Amazon might experience during torrid rains and sloshing seas, will find their climate more moderate, hardly changing at all from what they experienced in the past."

end quoted

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx059.htm

Else:

Quoted:

"Minas Gerais lies are enough from the large tidal waves that will surge up and over coastlines facing the spot between the tip of South America and the tip of Africa, where new land will be forced up during the shift, to avoid these surges. Our normal advice about being inland some 100 miles and 200 feet above sea level to avoid tidal flooding applies. However, the climate of Minas Gerais will change from tropical or sub-tropical to near polar, as the new North Pole will be situation in to Atlantic Ocean off the Bulge of Brazil. Take a globe in your hands, and plot the distance from the North Pole to such lands as Alaska, or Siberia. Plot this same distance from a point just off the Bulge of Brazil to Minas Gerais. This is your new climate! Thus, where surviving the flood tides, and if in a rural community with simple one-story wooden or earthen homes, surviving the earthquakes, survivors unprepared for this climate change will soon die from exposure. "

end Quoted

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx274.htm

Thank you so much, Malou and Recall - regarding the two items specifically about Minas Gerais, I had of course checked those out already - but many of my questions related to the potential variables, such as the time lapse after the shift before the new climate sets in, considering also the rains and the volcanic gloom. And near-polar, of course, is more heartening (albeit slightly!) than polar. The new North Pole should be close to Fernao de Noronha, I understand. But I will look up each and every link that you suggested, Malou, so helpfully.! Thanks again.
I have been told by someone that there is an "event" on June 4th, which happens to be the same day of the Zeta chat.  Does anyone know what this is?  I apologize since I am new. I have looked around on the links here and have not found this date yet.

Mark has posted what a dissappointment the ZETAs have as people are not listening, or at least taking action and moving from the coast lines. However, it may not be all that simple. Consider:: Where would they go? What means would they use to transport themselves, families, and goods to someplace, if they could find that ""someplace". What would they use for income, in the new place if they could find a "new place".  So part of the problem is not that the people are not listening, they just cannot understand what they can do to survive, find a place, survive in that new place, and how to get there, find facilities, and survival means. Take the U S for instance. All inland territory is occupied, owned, etc., except for what is owned by government/BLM/Forest Service, and those areas are basically currently "off-limits" to any "squatters", incoming groups. Other countries have the same scenario, either military or other government regulations prevent masses of people from moving inland, short of a revolution type war, except perhaps China, where the Chincse government has apparently built some 30 cities to which they plan to evacuate people from the coastal areas to the highlands. We live in a relatively high altitude area, wishing to sell our property, and acquire a larger property with which we can provide help, food, clothing, shelter, for people who will need help. The current economy in the US is preventing many from moving inland, from disposing of coastal property and acquiring inland property, other than just abandoning coastal property, but there is still the problem of ""where can we go that is not already occupied by multitudes of people" who probably will not welcome people just moving into the area with no place to live, work, survive, etc.

Roy & Betty

From Mark:  ""....I think I'm right in saying that the Zetas have said before that they thought that their warnings would have have more of an effect in regards to getting people to move away from coastlines...."

Hello Helena,

1-The time lapse will be similar to what happened to the Siberian Mammoths in the lasts poleshifts: Flash Frozen

2-From 2  1/2 years to 25 years in the case of Volcanic Ash in the Atmosphere.

What does it mean when a person is afflicted with the acquired knowledge about our purpose as humans in the infinite cosmos boils down simply to experiencing life without any given plausible reason for that purpose? I am lost as to the upshot of it all regardless of being aware what might happen regarding our future - why do i feel that it is all pointless and random? What is the root cause of universal consciousness and what is the inevitable outcome?

Is this just a human thing that is malleable for hierarchical cultural practice just because it can be or is there a genuine reason for being aware of what we experience?

Baz, I think this link will give you some information that may help you with your question. Papa's Love.

Zeta Talk: Density

Baz Taylor said:

What does it mean when a person is afflicted with the acquired knowledge about our purpose as humans in the infinite cosmos boils down simply to experiencing life without any given plausible reason for that purpose? I am lost as to the upshot of it all regardless of being aware what might happen regarding our future - why do i feel that it is all pointless and random? What is the root cause of universal consciousness and what is the inevitable outcome?

Is this just a human thing that is malleable for hierarchical cultural practice just because it can be or is there a genuine reason for being aware of what we experience?

Hi Marianne - this Ning goes by the Zetas who haven´t mentioned a June 4th day. Any such "prophecy" or speculation isn´t particularly welcome here, though, as very few have documented accuracy. Among the few are Mother Shipton and Edgar Cayce, and even Cayce´s known to have been years off..

You can actually find the official "policy statement" here : http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/zetatalk-chat-for-june-4-2011   from Nancy´s intro (Zeta talk that applies)

from the text : "

2. Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so.  This rule has been in place since 2002. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.

"

marianne said:

I have been told by someone that there is an "event" on June 4th, which happens to be the same day of the Zeta chat.  Does anyone know what this is?  I apologize since I am new. I have looked around on the links here and have not found this date yet.
That is fine.  This was not a prophecy.  This friend was talking to someone in the government about plans they had.   I was not sure if there was a connection between that and the chat date.  Thanks.  I do not plan to be asking any questions.  I am mainly just here to read, and learn what is being said.

Malou (Marie Louise) Geleff said:

Hi Marianne - this Ning goes by the Zetas who haven´t mentioned a June 4th day. Any such "prophecy" or speculation isn´t particularly welcome here, though, as very few have documented accuracy. Among the few are Mother Shipton and Edgar Cayce, and even Cayce´s known to have been years off..

You can actually find the official "policy statement" here : http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/zetatalk-chat-for-june-4-2011   from Nancy´s intro (Zeta talk that applies)

2. Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so.  This rule has been in place since 2002. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.

"

marianne said:

:-)

thanks for putting me straight on that, then !

marianne said:

That is fine.  This was not a prophecy.  This friend was talking to someone in the government about plans they had.   I was not sure if there was a connection between that and the chat date.  Thanks.  I do not plan to be asking any questions.  I am mainly just here to read, and learn what is being said.

Malou (Marie Louise) Geleff said:

"

marianne said:

For those of us who have moved inland already, I would like to say that if I owned property I would rent it out and move.  Especially if I couldn't sell it.  I emailed local businesses for a couple of months beforehand to find work and it paid off.  It took about three months to find a suitable rental home, looking every day on the net.  Moving takes planning and if you're really serious about doing it, you will find a way.  If I can move with four children, anyone can.  Now is the time, think about it and plan it.  Now that I have moved and have casual work, I am retraining so that I can work from home.  You can do it, it just takes serious planning.  I hope this helps those who are undecided about moving to their safe locations.

Cheers for that link mate, that was a really interesting and eye opening read! I do see the bigger picture as to the run of things but the part about Genetic Engineering was cut short with the statement about who came first to begin genetic engineering... per the Zeta's; "does it matter?" In all fairness, yes it does matter because if we are going to play someone elses game it would be a nice insight as to the point of it.

There was another part which hinges on this point (Density Lessons section) in which the Zeta's explain they cannot comment on things beyond the 6th density...? This of course, brings me back to my initial point but also raises more questions - namely, "why all the secrecy regarding the upshot of the whole creation thing?"

I'm not trying to find faults but rather trying to understand the purpose of the parts making the whole of what - and it's importance and who/what is it that benefits the overall end result of everything that is?

SerenitysLove said:

Baz, I think this link will give you some information that may help you with your question. Papa's Love.

Zeta Talk: Density

Baz Taylor said:

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service