GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

For those who are not aware, Nancy has indicated that she is not going to be available anymore to answer all of your questions that you email her as her health and resources are being stretched and has deleted all of those in her friends list except those on her mirror sites team.
  Additionally, the Zetatalk Chat sessions are ONLY for people asking the Zetas a question and all non-question related posts will be deleted by the mods.

This is also being done as in the near future, due to the anticipated increase in interest in the Ning when the 7/10 events really kick in, even MORE policing of the site will be required of the mods and when that happens, any content to be deleted or members to be suspended will occur without warning or explanation.

So, where you would have messaged Nancy before or posted on the ZetaTalk chat and now can't as it's not a direct question for the Zetas, post your questions here!  All questions welcome.

Since the start of this Ning, you have a wealth of individuals who know the ZetaTalk message almost as well as Nancy does - there's no need to ask her, just ask here. Nancy is one person, but the Ning is a big group who can answer your questions (and want to answer your questions) in the same way!

(and please don't PM me with your questions - post them here instead)

ADDENDUM by Nancy. This was a Zeta response on December 4, 2010 during the chats, and I think it applies. I have warned the chats that the time would come when I would only say 'accepted' for those accepted, and not respond at all to other questions. That time has come, as of this week. Here's the prior ZetaTalk:

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 65282

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, I am Helena Mader from Brazil, living about 20 km from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, at an altitude of about 1000 m. I have many questions, some of which may have been answered before, but I have not been able to find them on the site.  We have three daughters and four grandchildren, and live in a gated community with lots of a size which allow quite a bit of planting. We already have many fruit trees, including banana trees, and lots of manioc root ready to harvest and more planted. We have a 120 m deep artesian well and have bought a gasoline generator to provide us with some power at least, as long as the gasoline we are going to store lasts. We do not have winds strong or sustained enough to power a wind generator - now. So, among my many questions are: does anyone have any idea of how long it will take for our region to become very cold? Does anyone have any idea of whether our tropical plants (including the fruit trees and the manioc root) would survive with a constant cloud cover and increasingly lower temperatures? If the prognosis is not good, what should we plant then? We are all for buying and saving seeds, but would like suggestions as to which ones. If it is going to rain in a relatively constant manner for years after the pole shift, we should not have to worry about a water supply as long as we distill the water, right? Is there a forecast of steady winds in the aftertime in our region? If so, we should perhaps get a wind generator after all. What are you people buying in terms of food and natural remedy supplies? Is there a list somewhere of suggestions and shared recommendations? For example, here we can buy blocks of raw brown sugar, we can buy a great variety of dried leaves and roots for a series of medical conditions, and so forth. What sort of equipment should there be in a more complete medical emergency kit? How long should it take before we get severely cold weather? There is no game here to speak of and no fish in local streams. Are you people figuring on feeding family members and how many potential new "community" members? And for how many months are you planning on stocking up ? Is buying a motor scooter a good idea? Uses very little gasoline and would provide some mobility. We are raising tilapia and carp in an old swimming pool, and also have some chickens and are planning to get some goats this month. This is a lot of questions,  I know, but I would really appreciate getting some pointers from all of you out there. Thanks!!!

Helena, if you´re in Brazil I hope you´ve checked out the "safe locations" link on the main page - Brazil will become the new South Pole. NOTHING grows in the South Pole except pinguins and seals, it´s permafrost at best!

ETA: the whole Pole Shift will take place within a few hours, so Brazilian people, flora and fauna might freeze to death before it´s even over...

True, Krisztina, yet you may also find reference in the exchanges here on the site to a delay in the effects of the pole shift, and also to the fact that the Zetas actually recommend (to people from Rio and Sao Paulo) to go to the highlands of Minas... so there is conflicting information there, that I would dearly love to get to the bottom of. And Brazil, you must admit, is one heck of a big country, so one cannot generalize as one cannot generalize with the entire continental US or with Australia, for example - apparently we would be at the same latitude as Fairbanks Alaska. Granted, that does not give us much respite, but, as I said, apparently a lot will depend on the prevailing winds, direction and origin thereof. Naturally I do not relish the prospect of being flash-frozen. which is why I would like to clear up some of this conflicting information that I mention. Looking forward to more feedback!!

Krisztina said:

Helena, if you´re in Brazil I hope you´ve checked out the "safe locations" link on the main page - Brazil will become the new South Pole. NOTHING grows in the South Pole except pinguins and seals, it´s permafrost at best!

ETA: the whole Pole Shift will take place within a few hours, so Brazilian people, flora and fauna might freeze to death before it´s even over...

I really think we need some more clarity on South American safe locations. I have studied the entire continent edge to edge in my planning. Had an offer to move to a Sanctuary in Goias, even. From what I understand, the bulge of Brazil will be polar, the current west coast more aligned with the equator, but above it, sort of akin to the Gulf of Mexico right now. So the basic advice is a good starting point. Not within at least 100 miles of a volcano, always to highlands, so away from the beach and the Amazonian basin. I currently live in Panama and am moving to Argentina. Stay away from the edge of the mountain building area. So if you look around and you are at the very edge of the Andes, you could be in for a ride. I am thinking to be at least 100 miles east for a buffer. Not too near a populated area due to mass panicked migration in those times. The zetas say check out the Cordoba range area. For Brazil, I would imagine the area nearest to Bolivia and Paraguay. Something magical about the 14th latitude to check out also. We can sort of work it out together, maybe and piece together our knowledge. I tried asking more about the polar area and sort of got yelled at about temperate vs. equatorial. Mother Earth is a big place, I guess no one can know it all.

Check this out for Brazil:

The Equator passes through the north of the country near Macapá; the Tropic of Capricorn passes through the south near São Paulo. Brazil's greatest width, 2,684 miles (4,319.4 km), is almost the same as its greatest distance from north to south, 2,731 miles (4,394.7 km).

Now for America:

Land Area:
  • Land: 3,537,436 sq miles (9,161,923 sq km)
  • Water: 181,274 sq miles (469,497 sq km)
  • Total: 3,718,710 sq miles (9,631,420 sq km)
  • Horizontal Width: 2,680 miles
  • Vertical Length: 1,582 miles

So if the distance from the pole to the equator is 5600 miles, and 5600-2700 miles = 900 miles, then the current western point of Brazil will be 900 miles north of the equator.

Key West, the southernmost continental point of the US is 1,694 miles north of the equator now.

So that places you in a very sweet climate. Then you have to account for how far above the cloud mist line you'll be elevation wise, etc.

Does that help? Actually helped me too, to think it through!

Helen, I posted about Brazil just a moment ago to try to help visualize the whole pole location relative to you. Now I just mapped your spot. I think it's going to be too far north, if in fact, it's a 90 degree shift, as the Zetas say. I've looked on youtube at videos that show a 20, 40 degree shift from other sources. But I have to admit, the zetas and Nancy have been dead on about SO much, that I'm inclined to agree with their point of view. I was trained as a geotech foundation design engineer, so I always question, study, and learn until I'm satisfied. After studying possible scenarios, from all of the techtonic info Nancy posted, it makes sense. Read this fascinating story of the mammoths, found in Siberia! Along with crocodiles and all sorts of tropical animals. So if they're frozen in Siberia, then mustn't Siberia have once been in the tropics? Aligns with quite a big shift, and sudden. Here's the story: Mammoths
Many thanks Cynthia, for your very valuable feedback and research (yes, I was thinking about the mammoths when I said i did not wish to be flash frozen!!) on Brazil and my location in general. I know some people that are building a sanctuary in Corguinhos, Mato Grosso do Sul, and there are probably many others in Goias and regions closer to Bolivia and Paraguay, but on one hand there is the problem of the mountain building (closer to the Andes) and on the other there is the water rushing up the Parana River... I was fascinated by your calculations (my husband will love them too, he is an engineer - civil cum mechanical cum a lot of other areas, mostly related to mining industry) - and I loved your attitude of calculating from the equator as opposed to calculating from the Arctic Circle!!!! Yet, even so, it may be too far north... But, as I mentioned before, there are the water and wind temperatures to take into account, the issue of whether or not the ice will build slowly or not (not just wishful thinking, this has been mentioned here). Yes, let´s keep in touch and exchange ideas, I have a feeling this is going to be very valuable. Where do you intend to go in Argentina - close to Cordoba, like you said? Abraços, H

I looked up a marker, so the distance, pole to equator might be closer to 6000 miles, than 5700, which is google earths approximation. It's strange, isn't it, to be in the science-engineering world and to think about all this other "stuff"?

I am looking at the area of the Punilla Valley, the only area that also corresponds to a break in the volcanic ridge of the Andes. Gotta be better than Panama, where I am now! But boy, I sure miss some of the culture of NYC, that I left behind...

I am having Nancy on my radio show soon, so that should be cool! My site is Holistic Health Insider and I will post the show there. Stay safe! C

Cynthia - loved your site (although, if I may say so, the beautiful background makes the text a little difficult to ready - and not just because I am 66!! I am fascinated by the subjects you address, am big believer in emphasizing holistic health, plan to turn to these resources in the aftertime, also believe that children need to be taught differently, so many subjects to discuss!!! Re the aftertime - I think it is not really fair to consider people as non-believers or weak or whatever, if they dont immediately uproot and try to start a new life somewhere else. Among others things, if you have a larger family, you dont really intend to leave children and grandchildren behind! And, since the timing is so uncertain, how are you going to take the kids out of school, ask their parents to find new jobs in a remote rural area and survive like this for one, two, three years?? It is just not a realistic thing to ask and implement. What my husband and I intend to do, since we do live close to two of our daughters and all our grandchildren, is to provide a shelter for them during extreme times and help them get a foothold in the aftertime before he and I walk off into the snow....We are doing everything we feel it is in our power and financial limitations to do, i.e. storing foodstuff, and so on. And books of course!!! But food will be limited after a while, there will be no seals and penguins to hunt, if indeed this becomes a Fairbanks style area. No helicopters, no snowmobiles, etc.

Anyway, great to hear that you have a talk show too. And yes, we feel rather schizophrenic now, on the one hand conducting business almost as usual, yet at the same time preparing for a dire future. For I think this cozy idea of friends gathering around a fire and roasting wieners and telling stories is not going to be the real scenario - with no doctors, limited medication, no hospitals, no transportation, etc etc - and freezing, to boot???? Worse than Tom Hanks cracking coconuts, Robinson Crusoe learning to fish etc. No sunshine, therefore no respite from the cold even when seasons change. So yes, it is hard to contemplate this sort of thing. And there are no guarantees about any place on earth - if it aint the cold,  is the high waters, it is the diseases, it is potentially hostile people around you (like that old movie with Ray Milland, Panic in Year Zero?), and so on. Punilla in Cordoba looks lovely - as long as you keep those mountains quiet, right?? But better than Panama, sin duda.

Hi Helena, I have to thank you. I had no idea that the correct back ground wasn't loading on my web site. The palma are supposed to be in the way background and a white page behind the print, yikes! I will fix that. immediately!!

I agree that I have a hard time imagining cozy friends gathering around, etc. Especially because when you even broach the subject, people REACT so strongly. I guess it's my engineering brain that allows me to sort of logically look at the problems, define them and then chart a course of action. But did I give you the idea somehow that I think people are weak non believers if they don't immediately uproot? I hope not. I tried really hard to leave behind my ego around that sort of stuff and judging people for their decisions. I left behind lots of friends. I left behind a sister and brotherinlaw and 2 lovely nephews in their 20's.  I had the utmost respect for their decision to stay in NJ and try to figure out whatever changes might come. Unfortunately, they decided that any decision to believe in anything other than the status quo is pure insanity and stopped talking to me pretty much 6 months after I left the US. Sort of the day she realized I wouldn't come running home from the scariness of living outside the US. I have been called a traitor, unpatriotic, crazy, you name it. So in my world, the anger and judgement comes from those I left behind. Same thing with my husbands' sister and family. It is very hard and upsetting to be hated for your beliefs by the very people who are your blood.

I think from the perspective of souls, that we are all now or very soon, exactly where we are meant to be. Panama was a place for us to take a breath and thank goodness, avoid the radiation drifting over the north. Now we are doing intensive research to see where our "sweet" spot in the world will be. I very much understand the walking into the snow idea, read and saw The Road. Many mother's here said they would rather die than move. Some have discussed taking drug overdoses and killing themselves and their children if things got unbearable. I have heard things that I never in my life thought I would hear. Awful!!!

But I have a very deep inexplicable feeling that I am meant to shepherd these 3 kids of mine, (much as you are doing for your family) into the future. Like a calling somehow. I honestly believe that the reason I sold my house in NJ in one day, for asking price, for cash, with a dollar rent back agreement for as long as we needed was due to intervention. When I read about The Call, I very much felt that was what had happened to us.

So, like you we are doing our best to prepare and be safe and be educated about the best way to thrive in the aftertime. Won't be easy, but if we make it, I have to think that we are meant to be a part of something bigger for the future. SO nice to "meet" you and keep in touch as things unfold!! Cynthia

...well helena...[and cynthia] your write-up is spot on....you are definitely not alone in your approach... ;p....same scenario up here in the great white north [canada...ottawa,ontario]....at this point, every move becomes a calculated risk....in the hope of maximizing survival and continuity...here on the farm/agri-tourism bed&breakfast there is much to consider, first there is the *now and here* survival...and then, the WTSHTF and AFTER.... :\ ...still  find  it so rushed, not having had the luxury of extra time preparing for this ....whatever....we've got to work with what's given to us and make the best of it..... i still have to figure EXACTLY what kind of climate we will end up with...so many variables.....guess here will also be better than panama....;p

Helena Mader said:

Cynthia - loved your site (although, if I may say so, the beautiful background makes the text a little difficult to ready - and not just because I am 66!! I am fascinated by the subjects you address, am big believer in emphasizing holistic health, plan to turn to these resources in the aftertime, also believe that children need to be taught differently, so many subjects to discuss!!! Re the aftertime - I think it is not really fair to consider people as non-believers or weak or whatever, if they dont immediately uproot and try to start a new life somewhere else. Among others things, if you have a larger family, you dont really intend to leave children and grandchildren behind! And, since the timing is so uncertain, how are you going to take the kids out of school, ask their parents to find new jobs in a remote rural area and survive like this for one, two, three years?? It is just not a realistic thing to ask and implement. What my husband and I intend to do, since we do live close to two of our daughters and all our grandchildren, is to provide a shelter for them during extreme times and help them get a foothold in the aftertime before he and I walk off into the snow....We are doing everything we feel it is in our power and financial limitations to do, i.e. storing foodstuff, and so on. And books of course!!! But food will be limited after a while, there will be no seals and penguins to hunt, if indeed this becomes a Fairbanks style area. No helicopters, no snowmobiles, etc.

Anyway, great to hear that you have a talk show too. And yes, we feel rather schizophrenic now, on the one hand conducting business almost as usual, yet at the same time preparing for a dire future. For I think this cozy idea of friends gathering around a fire and roasting wieners and telling stories is not going to be the real scenario - with no doctors, limited medication, no hospitals, no transportation, etc etc - and freezing, to boot???? Worse than Tom Hanks cracking coconuts, Robinson Crusoe learning to fish etc. No sunshine, therefore no respite from the cold even when seasons change. So yes, it is hard to contemplate this sort of thing. And there are no guarantees about any place on earth - if it aint the cold,  is the high waters, it is the diseases, it is potentially hostile people around you (like that old movie with Ray Milland, Panic in Year Zero?), and so on. Punilla in Cordoba looks lovely - as long as you keep those mountains quiet, right?? But better than Panama, sin duda.

...raising fish in an old swimming pool...!!!! wellll...that is a very good idea if the pond somehow dries up ....as for growing your food, that should be foremost on your list...first, build up a collection of non GMO seeds that will fit your anticipated climate [to be on the safe side, get a variety of hardy seeds that can overlap growing zones] as for medicinal herbs you should read up on the ones already growing in your backyard...that is the bugger about going topsy turvy with the climate, i have not completely figured out what our weather will really be like [much warmer or much colder than what it now ] and that is a worry as it is not so easy to grow things...just try farming and you'll soon find there are many variables to the recipe...;p

Helena Mader said:
Hello, I am Helena Mader from Brazil, living about 20 km from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, at an altitude of about 1000 m. I have many questions, some of which may have been answered before, but I have not been able to find them on the site.  We have three daughters and four grandchildren, and live in a gated community with lots of a size which allow quite a bit of planting. We already have many fruit trees, including banana trees, and lots of manioc root ready to harvest and more planted. We have a 120 m deep artesian well and have bought a gasoline generator to provide us with some power at least, as long as the gasoline we are going to store lasts. We do not have winds strong or sustained enough to power a wind generator - now. So, among my many questions are: does anyone have any idea of how long it will take for our region to become very cold? Does anyone have any idea of whether our tropical plants (including the fruit trees and the manioc root) would survive with a constant cloud cover and increasingly lower temperatures? If the prognosis is not good, what should we plant then? We are all for buying and saving seeds, but would like suggestions as to which ones. If it is going to rain in a relatively constant manner for years after the pole shift, we should not have to worry about a water supply as long as we distill the water, right? Is there a forecast of steady winds in the aftertime in our region? If so, we should perhaps get a wind generator after all. What are you people buying in terms of food and natural remedy supplies? Is there a list somewhere of suggestions and shared recommendations? For example, here we can buy blocks of raw brown sugar, we can buy a great variety of dried leaves and roots for a series of medical conditions, and so forth. What sort of equipment should there be in a more complete medical emergency kit? How long should it take before we get severely cold weather? There is no game here to speak of and no fish in local streams. Are you people figuring on feeding family members and how many potential new "community" members? And for how many months are you planning on stocking up ? Is buying a motor scooter a good idea? Uses very little gasoline and would provide some mobility. We are raising tilapia and carp in an old swimming pool, and also have some chickens and are planning to get some goats this month. This is a lot of questions,  I know, but I would really appreciate getting some pointers from all of you out there. Thanks!!!

Hi Helena !

Yes, that´s a lot of questions !  

For ANY region on earth, after 2-3 months, the new climate should be arrived at - remember, though, that for most of earth, climate will be "moderated" by the constant drizzle + volcanic gloom expected right after PS.

I suggest for gardening you take a look at Gérard´s blog : "Aftertime Gardening" :  http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=3863141%3ABlogPost%...

and also the group "Surviving the Earth Changes and..." has a lexicographic section of various topics related to what to grow and how to go about it with a minimum of tools...here´s an overview of some useful topics : http://poleshift.ning.com/group/surviving/forum?

http://poleshift.ning.com/group/surviving/forum/topics/what-goes-in...

and http://poleshift.ning.com/group/surviving/forum/topics/exhaustive-s... are recommended.. Steve updates his blog every month..

Lothar hosted this useful blog last summer : http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=3863141%3ABlogPost%...

and presently, there´s many useful comments on Howard´s http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/electrical-power-in-the

for the rest of your questions, I´ll refer you to try some of the links that Nancy offers every day on her constant ZTchat blog, you should read her INTRO and use the links from there, particularly "Aftertime", and also you could peruse the www.zetatalk2.com website and - just as importantly - get going on the SEARCH ENGINES which are provided for our convenience both here on the Ning and on ZT.. 

this however should get you started...

:-)

best from malou

Helena Mader said:

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service