GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

For those who are not aware, Nancy has indicated that she is not going to be available anymore to answer all of your questions that you email her as her health and resources are being stretched and has deleted all of those in her friends list except those on her mirror sites team.
  Additionally, the Zetatalk Chat sessions are ONLY for people asking the Zetas a question and all non-question related posts will be deleted by the mods.

This is also being done as in the near future, due to the anticipated increase in interest in the Ning when the 7/10 events really kick in, even MORE policing of the site will be required of the mods and when that happens, any content to be deleted or members to be suspended will occur without warning or explanation.

So, where you would have messaged Nancy before or posted on the ZetaTalk chat and now can't as it's not a direct question for the Zetas, post your questions here!  All questions welcome.

Since the start of this Ning, you have a wealth of individuals who know the ZetaTalk message almost as well as Nancy does - there's no need to ask her, just ask here. Nancy is one person, but the Ning is a big group who can answer your questions (and want to answer your questions) in the same way!

(and please don't PM me with your questions - post them here instead)

ADDENDUM by Nancy. This was a Zeta response on December 4, 2010 during the chats, and I think it applies. I have warned the chats that the time would come when I would only say 'accepted' for those accepted, and not respond at all to other questions. That time has come, as of this week. Here's the prior ZetaTalk:

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 65272

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

haven´t seen one with more detail.. much of the problem is that continents will be moving, so it´s difficult to get degrees straight..

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/mikes-modified-globe

Krisztina said:

Hello! This question isn´t necessarily for Nancy - whoever has figured it out can answer (this Q was moved from another thread due to a mod request):

Is there a map of Earth after the PS with a bit more detail than the print+paste one? I´m close to Vienna (Austria), current climate sub-Alpine, growing zone 6a/6b. We know Central Europe will move closer to the Equator: by how much? It makes a big difference whether it ends up having a climate like current Spain (Mediterranean, some rain assured), or like current Saharan countries (desertic, despite the proximity to the sea). 

Can somebody please help me?  Many thanks in advance!

hello kirsztina,

Vienna will be around the 21st parallel south of the border...... the other factor is ur elevation. i donnt know tht...

Because our atmosphere will have been ripped off, you can expect a constant drizzle/rain. Being situated in the tropics, and having mountains near by, you can expect it to be a wet climate.. However this wont be the problem. (scroll down... sorry, this is a bit unorganized)

No Austria wont be suffer dry spells, the opposite will be true. The following link should be helpful. http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p154.htm

Im sure you know what the zetas have said about Austria in the safe locs. Are you ready to face all the starving survivors? Making up a plan on how to deal with them would be of critical importance.

Are you aware of this tool?

http://maps.google.com/maps/mapplets?moduleurl=http://www.heywhatst...

For you the new north will be the current west. The winds will come from east, the current north. Because these winds will hit the mountain ranges and you will be just before the alps, you can expect rain.

Have you taken a look at the fault maps, to understand where the mountain building is going to take place?

Given that the new sea level will be 675 ft (in two years), you can use the tool to see what parts of europe will be flooded and when. For instance, you can assume that in the first year, the sea level will rise by 375 feet. Look at whats parts of europe will be flooded, and anticipate the least resistant path for these people. Anticipating migration paths will be crucial.

Population density of vienna = 4168 ppl/ sq. km

"Austria is a beautiful country today, high in the mountains and with easy access to the Mediterranean not far to the south. However, these very attractions will make Austria a cross-roads after the shift, when those to the north where the melting poles have forced water steadily inland will move south as they try to escape, and those to the south will try to escape the line of volcanoes in or bordering the Mediterranean by moving north. They will meet in Austria."

ZetaTalk

When using that sea map tool dont be fooled, if you see two masses of flooded areas with land in between. Just because a land is above 675 ft, doesnt mean there wont be migrators from there.And just because a land is above the 675 ft mark, doesnt mean it wont be flooded.

look into what the zetas have said about the alps, there is a thrust line that connects the alps to the carpathians

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ypalM7eSBEQ/SdzT_ajylVI/AAAAAAAAAbM/XNB1-... (you could probably find a more detailed faul line map)...

link to andrew veresay's map directory: http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/tectonic-geology-topography

Even though vienna will be part of the mountain building, it will still be the point of least resistance for the ppl from the south...

What do you do when the ppl from the flooded hungarian plains and those from the north come to you?

here is what the zetas have said about "czechoslovakia".

Czechoslovakia is a landbound country which will find itself criss-crossed by frantic survivors who are seeking a better life elsewhere after the shift. Those in the lowlands in what is now the north will travel south to the mountains as the poles melt and the oceans steadily inundate. Boats will wash up on what will become the shores of Czechoslovakia. Those to what is now the south will likewise migrate, seeking escape from the gloom that volcanic ash imposes on the landscape. They will all be looking for a better spot, and none will be available. Meeting in Czechoslovakia, and learning that all other directions are just as hopeless as the one they came from, there is likely to be despondency and a sense of hopelessness. Survivors are advised to prepare for this emotional climate with clear-cut instructions to newcomers on how life in survivor settlements proceeds. Thus led like children, the newcomers may adjust and become good neighbors.

ZetaTalk

Dealing with newcomers is going to be your number 1 concern......good luck

Krisztina said:

Hello! This question isn´t necessarily for Nancy - whoever has figured it out can answer (this Q was moved from another thread due to a mod request):

Is there a map of Earth after the PS with a bit more detail than the print+paste one? I´m close to Vienna (Austria), current climate sub-Alpine, growing zone 6a/6b. We know Central Europe will move closer to the Equator: by how much? It makes a big difference whether it ends up having a climate like current Spain (Mediterranean, some rain assured), or like current Saharan countries (desertic, despite the proximity to the sea). 

Can somebody please help me?  Many thanks in advance!

Thank you very much, Randy (and Malou), this is most helpful indeed! I´m not IN Vienna, but south-east of it, elevation over 280 meters, right where the Alps end. Yes, I know about mass migration routes, I might have rejoined my folks in safe central Spain but I´ll stay here and help locals as much as I can; they´re hardy folk who have historically learned to share in the worst times (Turkish invasion, Soviet occupation). I dunno whyever I was meant to learn about PS and prepare well in time while many didn´t, but I grok it isn´t to survive in an "ivory tower" :)

i see that you are in Sopron. Its going to be underwater.....

it is the rockbuilding that may also be a concern.. rock slides being a possibility. i'll look for a more detailed topology/fault line map of your area.

If the sea level rises to 675 feet, most of Sopron lies well over 700 feet (I´m >900 ft) - it´s up in the hills, in the outermost "fringe" of the Alps.  All around it, however, you´re totally right, it´s flat. The abundant rain you spoke of is a bad thing, it means roads can´t be rebuilt in the first years or decades because they´ll constantly wash away :( 

Oops, I thought rocky ground (=solid) was safer than soft ground (=ground softening, mudslides) - maybe I understood it wrong?

Reply by randy 2 hours ago

it is the rockbuilding that may also be a concern.. rock slides being a possibility. i'll look for a more detailed topology/fault line map of your area.

Do zetas still say that poleshift will happen before 2012 OR do  they  say that poleshift will happen in 2012 OR do they say that poleshift will happen after 2012???
The Zetas have repeatedly stated that no date will be given.  

James said:
Do zetas still say that poleshift will happen before 2012 OR do  they  say that poleshift will happen in 2012 OR do they say that poleshift will happen after 2012???

Hi Krisztina...

Okay, so I went over everything in more detail. I used google earth to find out what part of Sopron was 900ft or above. And it was only the western part of Sopron that fit this scenario. I will assume this is where you are.

1) Being on the outermost fringe of the Alps, you're going to gain some elevation.  Here is zetatalk on the Alps.

There is a "mini" thrust line that (lines that show where mountain-building happens) runs 15 miles north of Sopron.

2) You happen to be sitting on precambrian rock, which is good. This is a very detailed geological map of Europe.  I recommend keeping it, for you to have an idea of the thrust lines, different rock layers,etc. It is ok, if you feel like its information overload,however.

Now, the strata of precambrian layer you're on is very close to the sedimentary rock layer found in the flat areas (to the south east & the Hungarian Basin), So expect the ride during the poleshift to be BUMPY. (Because you are close to the border between two rock layers). And for that matter much of this part of Europe is like that....

If you look at a terrain map for this part of Europe, you see despite the Alps forming on the east, and the Carpathians creeping in from the East, the surrounding land is suprisingly quite flat. I talked about the "mini-thrust" line, earlier. The leitha mountains to your north is actually the leading edge of the Carpathians.

However, per the zetas, the Alps (& I'm pretty sure this includes the Carpathians, as well) will be building primarily, because of the stretching of the African rift valley, and the stretching of the Mediterranean fault lines.  Put on hand on the east end of the carpathians, and the other hand on the meditaranean side of the Alps, and try to picture yourself bringing your hands closer. You're place is the last place to receive the brunt of this force. (This is a simplification of whats going on). Again, look at where the highest mountains of the alps are, in a topographical map. You have the Alps to the left of you, and you are actually on the foothill of a small lump of mountains. (Go to google maps, and switch to "terrain mode"for a better idea. Or if you have a local topographic map, that would be even better).

The Alps is being formed not because its being pushed from the west to the east. But because the faults in the Mediterranean are pushing on it in a north-south direction. There is a little amount of land to your north east that is rumpled. However, you do have the Alps creeping to your South West.

****************What, I think will happen*********

So what I think is the most likely scenario, is that you should expect your place to be rumpled like it is 8-10 miles west, and expect a similar increase in height to be happening north of you, in Austria as well....

Looking at pictures from Sopron, Hungary, there are some places that are high, but not on slops, and then there are other places that are on steep slopes, or have steep slopes in the background.....

If you're on a relatively flat ground, this is good. If you're on a slope, during the week of rotation of stoppage, you should camp on flatter grounds in your area...

the truth is- i dont know what will happen...This is my best guess,looking at everything,including zetatalk.

I hope this was of some help...

Krisztina said:

If the sea level rises to 675 feet, most of Sopron lies well over 700 feet (I´m >900 ft) - it´s up in the hills, in the outermost "fringe" of the Alps.  All around it, however, you´re totally right, it´s flat. The abundant rain you spoke of is a bad thing, it means roads can´t be rebuilt in the first years or decades because they´ll constantly wash away :( 

Oops, I thought rocky ground (=solid) was safer than soft ground (=ground softening, mudslides) - maybe I understood it wrong?

Reply by randy 2 hours ago

Bless you, Randy, your explanation is crystal clear, thank you for taking so much trouble! I´m in a slight slope (15 degrees of inclination), so I´m marking in a map of my area better places during the shift (flat, high, clear of trees, buildings & rocks), to photocopy and hand it around on the week before the shift together with an explanation of what to expect according to the Zetas, and sets of "Aftertime survival 101" info with basic stuff, also for trusted people so if I don´t make it they can share them in turn.   

I´ll print out several copies of the map you linked to, it´s really useful; actually, everyone staying in or going to Europe for the PS might like to study it too.  

Melbourne is in the right third of Australia that will survive the PS but is on the coast so is somewhere that will be subject to the assault of the sea that may occur before the PS - just look to the floods which hit the eastern Australian coast recently when the tipping of the plate occurred.  

You're asking 'will I be safe living on the coast until the poleshift actually happens?'  ~Which sounds more like 'How long can I keep living in this danger zone until I have to give up my comfortable life and move to a safer location?'

Any location on the coast (which Melbourne obviously is) is a ticking time bomb.  What more needs to be said?

mirels said:

Hi Nancy

Thank you so much for all your work and information. It is much appreciated!

I have a question please. Is Melbourne in Australia a safe place to live in leading up to the pole shift? I read all the info about how it will be affected during the pole shift, but I am asking about PRIOR to the pole shift, between now and then? Can we expect any flooding there? Any tzunamis?

What about safety leading up to pole shift in cities like Auckland and christchurch in New Zeland? CAn saismic activity be expected to escalate? Are tzunamis a concern there before the poleshift?

Thank you very much!
Mirels

You'd think that if they really want to help humankind, they would give us the date of the poleshift - that's if they really know!  Rather than all this cloak and dagger stuff....  Then we could all be well prepared in plenty of time and enjoy the pleasure this planet is giving us RIGHT NOW!!

Howard said:

James said:

lol! I can't imagine a comment that would better illustrate the undecided, party till the end attitude!

'Why don't the Zetas give us a date for the poleshift so I can keep enjoying myself as much as possible until the last minute?' 

You have obviously not read or read and not understood anything on the ZT website.  I mean, accusing the Zetas of not really wanting to help mankind because they don't give you a date - the only reason you even know about the poleshift is because of them!!!

Bec said:

You'd think that if they really want to help humankind, they would give us the date of the poleshift - that's if they really know!  Rather than all this cloak and dagger stuff....  Then we could all be well prepared in plenty of time and enjoy the pleasure this planet is giving us RIGHT NOW!!

Howard said:

James said:

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service