GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

For those who are not aware, Nancy has indicated that she is not going to be available anymore to answer all of your questions that you email her as her health and resources are being stretched and has deleted all of those in her friends list except those on her mirror sites team.
  Additionally, the Zetatalk Chat sessions are ONLY for people asking the Zetas a question and all non-question related posts will be deleted by the mods.

This is also being done as in the near future, due to the anticipated increase in interest in the Ning when the 7/10 events really kick in, even MORE policing of the site will be required of the mods and when that happens, any content to be deleted or members to be suspended will occur without warning or explanation.

So, where you would have messaged Nancy before or posted on the ZetaTalk chat and now can't as it's not a direct question for the Zetas, post your questions here!  All questions welcome.

Since the start of this Ning, you have a wealth of individuals who know the ZetaTalk message almost as well as Nancy does - there's no need to ask her, just ask here. Nancy is one person, but the Ning is a big group who can answer your questions (and want to answer your questions) in the same way!

(and please don't PM me with your questions - post them here instead)

ADDENDUM by Nancy. This was a Zeta response on December 4, 2010 during the chats, and I think it applies. I have warned the chats that the time would come when I would only say 'accepted' for those accepted, and not respond at all to other questions. That time has come, as of this week. Here's the prior ZetaTalk:

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 65261

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I do plan on moving outside of Charlotte, East some which is not any better.

If I start seeing floods east/south of me i'm going to move west, i'm a some what healthy young man who loves to walk when I have the time.

I have to agree with learning the skill and I still will but i'm just going to spend less money on it.

I'm going to be buying things that will help me survive the walk (maybe drive) to the west. But from there i'm on my own.
I really hope this event does not happen but with all the fact coming closer and closer it's impossible to not believe it anymore.

I really can't wait to be honest but I want to be ready and this is the hard part for me. What is ready? What do you need to survive?

Here is a list of what I think and please give me feedback:

1. Vitamin C Tabets (I can fast very well with just 1 Vitamin C pill a day)
2. Portable Water Purification System.
3. Dry foods.
4. Survival Books.
Solon, Join the other group "Surviving the Earth Changes" on this ning.  There's wonderful info there.  Water, Shelter, Food

Solon Hinson said:
I do plan on moving outside of Charlotte, East some which is not any better.

If I start seeing floods east/south of me i'm going to move west, i'm a some what healthy young man who loves to walk when I have the time.

I have to agree with learning the skill and I still will but i'm just going to spend less money on it.

I'm going to be buying things that will help me survive the walk (maybe drive) to the west. But from there i'm on my own.
I really hope this event does not happen but with all the fact coming closer and closer it's impossible to not believe it anymore.

I really can't wait to be honest but I want to be ready and this is the hard part for me. What is ready? What do you need to survive?

Here is a list of what I think and please give me feedback:

1. Vitamin C Tabets (I can fast very well with just 1 Vitamin C pill a day)
2. Portable Water Purification System.
3. Dry foods.
4. Survival Books.

Is the following articles true or false ???

March Mega Quake Warning Issued For United States (Asia included)

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1457.htm

true or false ???

here's what you're looking for: http://zetatalk.com/7of10/7of10102.htm

Raven said:

Nancy,

This morning (3-9-11) the offical report came out on the dead fish in California . They stated that the fish were scared by preditor fish and swam into the harbor and used up all the oxygen!! why didn't the preditor fish die too? Is the harbor seperate from the ocean? Why are they lying about the fish, the fish  are being found belly up world wide why lie on just this incident?. I fell over laughing at this explination. really like to hear what you have to say on it. Thankyou

loads of people (elsewhere) seem to be going on about a March date.  All false.

vagusnerves said:

true or false ???

Look I suppose if you start to see massive whale strandings like the ones in NZ before the 2004 tsunami, maybe THEN you could start worrying about possible large quakes.  Other than that, it's anybody's guess when they will happen.  The zetas have been right so far, so I think I will stick to their info.  Sure I have looked elsewhere, but there is so much conflicting info and everyone is trying to get it right, whereas the zetas have already done so hey.

Mark said:
loads of people (elsewhere) seem to be going on about a March date.  All false.

vagusnerves said:

true or false ???

could Nancy or zetas suggest on more options if there are of surviving the earthquake and winds during the pole shift. i wanted to know if a tank or container or cemented room with or without cemented roof is a possible escape. i am currently in Mongolia and thinking of Altai mountains to be a survival spot.
Hi Tarun,  Please make sure your roof and walls are not cement hard.  My sister in law got thrown up to the ceiling in the recent Christchurch earthquake.  You must pad your walls and ceiling somehow to minimise injury.

tarun jain said:
could Nancy or zetas suggest on more options if there are of surviving the earthquake and winds during the pole shift. i wanted to know if a tank or container or cemented room with or without cemented roof is a possible escape. i am currently in Mongolia and thinking of Altai mountains to be a survival spot.

Hi Tarun

Here is some ZetaTalk and Troubled Times info that may help

ZetaTalk about a shallow trench

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p177.htm

ZetaTalk about safe structures

http://www.zetatalk2.com/poleshft/p49.htm

Troubled Times info about Domes

http://www.zetatalk.com/shelter/tshlt132.htm

tarun jain said:

Hi Bonet

The 7 of 10 sequence hasn’t changed

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/7-of-10-sequence

The timing for the completion of the sinking of Indonesia has changed form 2-3 weeks to an estimated 10-15 weeks and the Zetas have never given a time frame for the other 7 of 10 events.

http://www.zetatalk2.com/ning/05mr2011.htm

When plate undulation started promptly after the plate tongue holding Indonesia started to sink, we informed the public. On December 31, 2010 in fact, before the year's end. Prior to that, we had stated the sinking would take 2-3 weeks. It is now at 10 weeks, and counting. Plate undulation is not something that stops, once it starts, as momentum is involved. Sinking only commences, again, when the curve of the Indo-Australian Plate under Sumatra and Java lifts, which is only part of the undulation process, a minority of the time. This can be computed if one looks over the documentation Nancy has provided on buoy readings. Where the lift lasts for a days or two at most, the period of time when the curve is pressed down again lasts for a week. Thus, sinking could be assumed to be in process only 1/5 of the time, 2-3 weeks thus taking 10-15 weeks, and this pace assuming no other interference with the sinking process is involved.

Bonet said:

Nancy,

How often will you often the 7-out-of-10 sequence? 

Thank you so much!!

-Bonet

Hi there, John...  I´ve tried to figure out, what you mean, but haven´t succeeded...   here´s the present East Anglia weather from Met Office  :  http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/ee/ee_forecast_weather.html

nothing about any mini-tsunami nor China, sorry !..

Do YOU have a link for what you mean, please ?

John Thompson said:

Hi,

Am I correct in saying that after an earthquake in China there will be a mini 50 ft tsunami in East Anglia of England?? Reason I ask is that there has just been one?? And I live on the East Coast. I'm very Worried.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me??

Regards

Johnny

The European tsunami will occur within hours of the New Madrid adjustment in North America. The New Madrid adjustment is expected to happen shortly after the megaquakes of Japan but the Zetas, due to rules, have not specified just how soon. There will also be two sets of megaquakes in Japan. First a southern set of quakes, then a northern set of quakes.  These quakes have not happened yet, and will be unmistakable with magnitudes of at least 8.

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service