GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

For those who are not aware, Nancy has indicated that she is not going to be available anymore to answer all of your questions that you email her as her health and resources are being stretched and has deleted all of those in her friends list except those on her mirror sites team.
  Additionally, the Zetatalk Chat sessions are ONLY for people asking the Zetas a question and all non-question related posts will be deleted by the mods.

This is also being done as in the near future, due to the anticipated increase in interest in the Ning when the 7/10 events really kick in, even MORE policing of the site will be required of the mods and when that happens, any content to be deleted or members to be suspended will occur without warning or explanation.

So, where you would have messaged Nancy before or posted on the ZetaTalk chat and now can't as it's not a direct question for the Zetas, post your questions here!  All questions welcome.

Since the start of this Ning, you have a wealth of individuals who know the ZetaTalk message almost as well as Nancy does - there's no need to ask her, just ask here. Nancy is one person, but the Ning is a big group who can answer your questions (and want to answer your questions) in the same way!

(and please don't PM me with your questions - post them here instead)

ADDENDUM by Nancy. This was a Zeta response on December 4, 2010 during the chats, and I think it applies. I have warned the chats that the time would come when I would only say 'accepted' for those accepted, and not respond at all to other questions. That time has come, as of this week. Here's the prior ZetaTalk:

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 65270

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Pat :  I´d write Moderating Staff directly and ask....

Moderating Staff as such is a member, here :  http://poleshift.ning.com/profile/ModeratingStaff

but I just checked the page, and you can´t send a message without befriending Staff (which might not be a bad thing, though :-) - so you could write Gerard, Howard or Derrick...

Pat Shannon said:

How do you do that?  Do they have a link here somewhere?

Malou (Marie Louise) Geleff said:
Hi Pat :  I´d write Moderating Staff directly and ask....
Hi Watchdog77 - take a look at the main page on the .ning and on the left hand side is some information you may be interested in.  As well  this blog will help: http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/7-of-10-sequence?commentId...

watchdog77 said:
Hi, i am new to this site and trying to understand the 7 of 10 sequence.  Can anyone direct me to the discussion of the time it will take to complete the 7 of 10 sequence.  As I understand it, this began in Dec of 2010.  Also, at the conclusion of this process, will the earth now be rotating on its new axis or is this the prelude to the shift?

Hi Watchdog & welcome here - your guess may be as good as anyone´s, actually... we don´t have a clue as to the timeline for the remaining 3 steps.. we do a lot of guessing, and from time to time someone actually asks the Zetas again in a somewhat different way than before, but they refuse to be more specific.. we didn´t even know the sequence until late last year, actually...

The Pole Shift itself (PS) is what´ll make the globe turn, and it´s assigned as 10. 

Here´s a link to Planet X path - you may want t read the comments as well : http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/planet-x-path-1?id=3863141...

and here´s a link to the Last Trimester Timeline :  http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/last-trimester-event-timelin...  you may wish to check the comments there as well..

watchdog77 said:

Hi, i am new to this site and trying to understand the 7 of 10 sequence.  Can anyone direct me to the discussion of the time it will take to complete the 7 of 10 sequence.  As I understand it, this began in Dec of 2010.  Also, at the conclusion of this process, will the earth now be rotating on its new axis or is this the prelude to the shift?

@ Pat : re your latest Q 6 hours ago -  : I´m sorry, but I have no way of answering something which calls for a specific answer to a question regarding something specific that I haven´t seen....But it DOES sound like writing one of the Mod Staff would be a good idea/could help clear things up... I´m not really sure, though, what you mean when you write :

"soon we will be having earthquakes in those areas" (i.e. the New Madrid)... as we already HAVE earthquakes in the "New Madrid States", as documented by heartsong, Leo Vogelstein and Selim Karabiyik...

Hi Phillipina

Here is ZetaTalk that talks about the mountains and volcanoes of Africa

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p137.htm

other ZetaTalk  about Africa if you haven’t read it yet

http://www.zetatalk2.com/info/tinfx064.htm

http://www.zetatalk2.com/info/tinfx286.htm

ZetaTalk about Volcanoes during the shift

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p120.htm

http://www.zetatalk2.com/index/zeta540.htm

In a case of a volcanic eruption, how far from the volcano can lava flow? And where can I inquire about the wind blowing directions?

As a general guide, be 100 miles away from a volcano and not downwind from the volcano.

Phillipina Mwakio said:

I have read much about the Africa roll and the stretch zone in the African Rift Valley. I am concerned whether it is safe to be between the Aberdare Mountains and Mt Kenya (has been inactive 10,000 years) during the final roll and whether Mount Kilimanjaro will erupt too. I know the western slopes of the Aberdares border the rift valley lakes and there are several volcanoes in the Rift valley, including a large sink hole called Hells's gate, there are also several minor faults lines. Are the eastern slopes of the Aberdares fine for survival? I wanted to be in this area at 8000ft above sea level. The Aberdares are about 13,500 ft high.

Here is the map of Kenya:

The Rift Valley runs through from the lake Natron near the Masai Mara national Park through lakes Nakuru, Bogoria and upto Lake Turkana which joins the Ethiopian section. South  of lake Turkana is a very deep lake without water called the Suguta Valley, said to have lost its waters during some geological actions.

Phillipina

try this: http://www.zetatalk.com/7of10/7of10.htm

watchdog77 said:
news in Brazil, thousands of dead fish in the Parana, when I lookedat the news station's site? Glogo Journal today withdrew the newsseems to cover up the facts, ask if they have any date for 7 / 10 finished, there will be for tsunami southeast coast, south andnortheastern Brazil ", since in Cean atlantic new lands arise, excuse my English

Thank you Derrick. Now I can identify my safe zone as I have more detailed INFO. Thanks!!

Phillipina

I'm confused when I read that the earth stopped its orbit in 2003,could someone help me

ZetaTalk: Dead on and Deadly

"Since the Earth encountered Planet X in her orbit on Dec 25, 2003, her orbit has stalled, as she encountered an elephant in the road at this point and could not pass....

"The eddy flow created by particles flowing coming from the Sun and thence around the sides of Planet X trapped Earth in her stalled orbit, and held her there in front of Planet X, no escape. As Planet X proceeded past the Sun's S Pole in his sling orbit, he went within the orbit of Venus, and thus likewise trapped Venus in this eddy flow cup when she came round in her orbit to encounter Planet X. The Earth's dark twin, sharing an orbit with Earth, joined this group of trapped planets within months, remaining behind the Earth, likewise stalled in their shared orbit, a dark hunk of black rock reflecting little light and thus essentially invisible to man."

Miceli said:

I'm confused when I read that the earth stopped its orbit in 2003,could someone help me

Carrie,

I have been reading ZT since February 2001; for 10 years. There is NO ONE I've talked in ten years with who believes in this with me.  Except for this Blog, I am utterly alone in my belief in it.  So, for what it's worth, I've come to believe that if folks like your Facebook friend refuse to believe in ZT or Planet X or ANY of the very obvious earth signs that something is terribly wrong here, just let them go.  Unless they are deeply important to you, and you want to save them, you will be wasting your time trying to convince the Unpersuadeable that this is real.  The more you try to convince them, the more hostile and vicious they can become.  Their FEAR is holding them back.  But their fear is really not worth your compassion.  SAVE your compassion for the truly worthy: those folks who are open-minded and kind-hearted and courageous who one day will come to you for answers.  In the meantime, spend your energy PREPARING.  You can't save everybody.  So just start practicing a kind of "triage" where potential survival members are concerned.  This sense of "triage" - who to help and who not to help - should begin with your FAMILY.  You are going to have to FACE the decision to cut members of your family out - if their fear turns out to be too burdensome and you feel it may harm others.  If I were you, I'd be more concerned with THAT, than whether some Facebook idiot doesn't want to face Zetatalk.

Carrie Stevenson said:

Is this where I ask why the flooding in Queensland will drain but not the floods in Indonesia?  Also, I have had one person on facebook say planet x doesn't exist.  How do I answer him?  I'm not an expert, can anyone help with this?  Thank you.

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service