Forum Discussions (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dream i had last year, November 24 about the magnetosphere

Last year November 24th i had a dream about the magnetosphere. I feel that it showed me what to expect. As exactly a year later we had the…

Started by Gerard Zwaan in Prophecy

0 Nov 30, 2010

Tropical Storm Colin

Bermuda prepares for it first tropical of the season, with TS Colin due to arrive Sat. Aug.7th @ 9pm. Winds of up to 50kts are expected, st…

Started by charles k daniels in Weather Wobbles

0 Aug 6, 2010

Dreams involving Cephalopod

This dream is something I feel that needs to be shared...not just for people who have had similar ones but also to reassure those who feel…

Started by Corey Young in Prophecy

3 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Corey Young

Earth Wobble: Peru Government Declares Cold Wave Emergency in 16 Regions

Quoted:" Caracas,Monday July 26,2010 LIMA – The Peruvian government declared a state of emergency because of the cold wave gripping a numbe…

Started by Recall 15 in Weather Wobbles

0 Jul 26, 2010

Right Where it Belongs

I just wanted to share the experience that I have (strong emotional feelings) from a song that happens everytime I hear it and read the lyr…

Started by Corey Young in Prophecy

1 Jul 22, 2010

ZetaTalk / Troubled Times S American Mirror Site Sought

We are seeking a webhosting sites with 665 MB of storage that would be willing to be mirror sites on the S American continent. The primary…

Started by Nancy Lieder in ZetaTalk

2 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Nancy Lieder

Evaluating the position of Earth with respect to it's orbit

Allright. Here's the concept. The position of the Earth with respect to whether Earth is stopped in it's orbit should be easy to determine.…

Started by P Gray in Signs in the Skies

11 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Kris H

Mongolians 'broken' by harvest of carcasses

Just an info:quoted:" updated 2:38 a.m. MT, Thurs., May 20, 2010 SOUTH HANGAY PROVINCE, Mongolia - They call it the zud, a prolonged peri…

Started by Recall 15 in Weather Wobbles

0 May 20, 2010

12’ diameter, insulated, grancrete, geodesic dome, storm shelter

This discussion was originally posted by Loren Dean, but was found to be against the ning rules on several counts so the original was remov…

Started by Nancy Lieder in Survival

0 Apr 20, 2010

Crazy Canadian Weather

Hi Everyone, Up here in Canada we have had a really 'MILD' winter (especially where I am in Calgary, Alberta). It struck me as interesting…

Started by Corey Young in Weather Wobbles

2 Mar 16, 2010

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!