Addendum to the December 20 Newsletter, to cover the 2020 election mess.
SCOTUS cases are ongoing. Though some, like the multi-state petition filed by Texas, were dismissed for lack of standing, we are promised that it will be resubmitted with President Trump as one of the petitioners. This is in process. Attorney Lin Wood is also on the SCOTUS docket with the Georgia case where there was no signature verification possible on recounts, as the mail-in envelopes were not retained. No. 20-799 is slated to begin on January 11, 2021.
- U.S. Supreme Court Rejects Texas Challenge to Election
December 12, 2020
- The U.S. Supreme Court rejected the state of Texas' challenge to the 2020 election results in four battleground states, extinguishing one of the last remaining hopes for President Trump's campaign to reverse Joe Biden's lead in those states. "The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution," the justices ruled. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot."
- Now the Democrat Attorneys General Align with Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Georgia – Nearly Every State Has Picked Sides
December 10, 2020
- Texas argued these four states violated the US Constitution because they made changes to voting rules and procedures through the courts or through executive actions. But these states did not make the changes through the state legislatures as spelled out in the US Constitution.
- Trump Legal Team to File Reworked Texas-Style Election Challenges in Individual States
December 13, 2020
- The suit charged that because the procedural amendments to facilitate expanded mail-in and absentee voting in those states were not legislated, as mandated by both the US and the respective state constitutions, that the said expansion was illegal. The nation’s High Court rejected the suit based on the controversial point of “standing.”
Meanwhile the Kraken evidence has not yet been laid out before the public. A Dominion server was secured by the Trump campaign, and examined. This server was used in Antrim County, Michigan and was caught by an observer flipping votes to Biden. After experts examined this server, the ability of the Dominion servers to flip votes was demonstrated. Where this lawsuit succeeded, others did not, and to date none of the stolen votes have been set right. All the recounts have included the fraudulent ballots or totals.
- Analysis of Antrim County Ballot Machines Made Public
December 14, 2020
- After a judge’s decision, the results of an audit of ballot counting machines in Antrim County are now being made available to the public. A lawsuit filed last month by Bill Bailey led to the forensic examination. The audit was done by the Allied Security Operations Group – a cybersecurity firm in Texas. The drama started on election night. The historically Republican county appeared to go blue for Joe Biden. The next morning it was reported the results were flipped in error and the winner was actually Donald Trump. The county clerk later said it was human error, and not machine, that led to the mix-up. They cite three different vote counts done on different days, each time showing a change in votes for Biden, Trump, and a swing in the overall vote total.
- Michigan Supreme Court Rejects another Post-Election Lawsuit
December 9, 2020
- The conservative legal group that filed the litigation had hoped the state’s highest court would take possession of all election-related materials such as ballots and poll books to give the legislature time to investigate allegations of fraud.
Meanwhile, the Electoral College met. Where the official result was to give the contest to Biden, a slate of Parallel Electors was chosen by 7 states as there are ongoing legal disputes. Thus, the voting process could be redone at some point in the future. This is not yet written in stone. The next card to be played is DNI Ratcliffe’s report on foreign interference with elections, due by December 18. President Trump renewed his September 2, 2018 Executive Order mandating that report.
- Republican Electors in Five Disputed States Cast Votes for Trump
December 14, 2020
- Michigan sent two separate slates of electors to Capitol Hill, 16 electors for Trump and 16 electors for Democrat Joe Biden. Under the Constitution, state legislatures have plenary power over their respective elections. Because there is an ongoing dispute over the Michigan 2020 general election, members of the Michigan legislature have called on Washington, D.C., to not count Michigan electors until further action from the Michigan legislature.
- President Trump Quietly Issued another Executive Order – This One Concerning the Military
December 13, 2020
- President Trump’s Executive Orders (EOs) have been in the news lately. One EO relates to foreign interference in the elections which was renewed in September after being first issued in September 2018. This EO mandates that the DNI – currently John Ratcliffe – produce a report on foreign intervention in the 2020 election within 45 days of the election. This equates to December 18.
- DNI John Ratcliffe and the Executive Order in September 2018
December 13, 2020
- President Trump on September 12, 2018 issued an Executive Order (EO) that covered foreign interference in the US election process. According to this EO, DNI Ratcliff is required to provide a report to the president 45 days after the election. December 18 is that date.
Meanwhile, the coup friendly media and social media giants Twitter and YouTube and FaceBook are doing their best to blind the public and pretend that all is well. Will they present DNI Radcliffe’s report? How can the Kraken evidence be declassified and released so the American public can see the crime of election fraud? President Trump does have the Emergency Broadcast System, and the Insurrection Act of 1807. As the Zetas note, at this time in the drama, “enter the Insurrection Act, stage left”.
- US Election: YouTube to Ban Videos Alleging Widespread Voter Fraud
December 10, 2020
- YouTube said on Wednesday it would start removing content that falsely alleges that widespread voter fraud changed the result of the US election. The update applies to all new content, including videos from President Donald Trump. The company had previously labelled potentially misleading election videos, adding links to accurate information. YouTube said "enough states have certified their election results to determine a president-elect".
ZetaTalk Insight 12/31/2020: Twitter has deleted President Trump’s tweets on occasion, and now YouTube is purging President Trump’s videos. This is an unmistakable sign that these social media giants are not impartial but political players, and have been from the start of their corporate lives. With blatantly obvious election fraud on many levels in the Swing States, they are refusing to allow evidence or discussion to be presented. This is as blatant and obvious as CNN and MSNBC and other media corporations declaring Biden the President Elect before any certification was done by the states.
This was part of the coup plan, to blind the public so they would accept the crime. They hide behind the Constitutional 1st Amendment right to free speech. In this setting, any antitrust lawsuits will be ineffective as the coup planners prepared with many tentacles that could be played. The quick switch of Fox News to declare Biden the winner is an example. This is a war being waged on many fronts. We have stated that the Kraken evidence will need to be presented to the American people. But the current media blackout is set to prevent the American people from seeing it.
President Trump and his Junta knew that foregoing the easy way out of the 2020 argument – having the Biden White Hat Double withdraw over the Hunter turmoil – would result in a long tussle with the Satanists for control. One of the goals is to educate the public. Having the Biden Double pick horrific appointees for his cabinet is one such move. The legislative hearings showed the public the depths of the fraud. But by the states quickly certifying Biden, the lower courts now consider all this evidence to be “moot”. Attempting an outside reach, as the Texas case showed, is dismissed for “lack of standing”.
Without showing the public the Kraken evidence there is no hope, and this was expected by the coup planners. What they did not expect was that the Kraken server in Germany would be commandeered, or that Haspel would become a witness, or that every single stroke of their electronic theft on election night would be recorded by the Junta. The coup planners are prepared to deny President Trump the opportunity to declassify this evidence and present it to the American people. Their hope to silence him requires the Emergency Broadcast System also be silenced. Enter the Insurrection Act, stage left.