Jay Lovelady's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know as I'm just learning about some of this stuff, but the holes in those l…"

Jay Lovelady replied Apr 15, 2011 to Strange formation in the clouds. Chem-trails or ?

13 Sep 4, 2011

"well, that's interesting for sure."

Jay Lovelady replied Apr 13, 2011 to Strange formation in the clouds. Chem-trails or ?

13 Sep 4, 2011

"Thank You."

Jay Lovelady replied Apr 1, 2011 to Strange formation in the clouds. Chem-trails or ?

13 Sep 4, 2011

"That's interesting. I wonder why they are now doing that in a low density area? Is i…"

Jay Lovelady replied Apr 1, 2011 to Strange formation in the clouds. Chem-trails or ?

13 Sep 4, 2011

"I actually didn't figure chem trail either as all of the information on those that I…"

13 Sep 4, 2011

"Here is more information to read about DIA:   http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Den…"

Jay Lovelady replied Jan 24, 2011 to Any Coloradan or anyone else find the location of Old Lowell air force base FEMA camp

10 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Ryan Giorgis

"Yes, I had read about that as well. Actually had an uncle that was stationed on the…"

Jay Lovelady replied Jan 20, 2011 to Any Coloradan or anyone else find the location of Old Lowell air force base FEMA camp

10 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Ryan Giorgis

"If you go on Google maps, using the Satellite view,  and look at "Butts Army Air Fie…"

Jay Lovelady replied Jan 19, 2011 to Any Coloradan or anyone else find the location of Old Lowell air force base FEMA camp

10 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Ryan Giorgis

"I am originally from Colorado but don't remember a Lowell Air Force Base. What I hav…"

Jay Lovelady replied Jan 19, 2011 to Any Coloradan or anyone else find the location of Old Lowell air force base FEMA camp

10 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Ryan Giorgis

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service