Questions can be posed on this discussion by a member, or posted to a ZetaTalk Question email address. Nancy will then post all accepted email questions from the general public to this discussion.

• Twitter: @NancyLieder1
  • If your questions are just a demand for a hand-held tour, and it is apparent you have not even attempted to research or read the existing material, your post will be deleted.
  • Commentary chitchat will automatically be deleted if it does not add to the questions already posed. The weekly Q&A chat is not a stage for opinions or rants.
  • Research the ZetaTalk WebSite and use the Search Engine dedicated to the site. Check the prior ning chats archives or the prior GLP chat archives. This Search Tips Primer will make you an expert after only a quick read.

Accepted questions will be noted as such.

• If Nancy indicates that your question is “accepted” then it will be answered.
  • If not, assume it has been declined by the Zetas.
  • The Q&A discussions just past and ongoing are pinned for easy reference.
  • Answers will be posted by Saturday Noon EST. The discussion will be closed Friday morning with a new discussion opened for the following week at that time.
  • To find all prior chats on the ning, go to this list: https://poleshift.ning.com/forum/categories/zetatalk-1/listForCategory

Ning Rules that Apply

1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.
  2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.
  3. This ning does not focus on religion or politics, so these types of questions will be declined as a distraction from the issue at hand.
  4. ZetaTalk only. Posting of or discussion regarding material alleged to be channeled or otherwise relayed by entities other than the STO Zetas to anyone other than Nancy Lieder of ZetaTalk.com is not allowed on this site

Zeta Rules that Apply

1. No personal counseling is done.This rule has been in place since 1996. Questions should be of broad interest to the general public.
  2. Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so. This rule has been in place since 2002. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.
  3. The Zetas, as all visitors, are under rules on how they interact with humanity. They are not here to rescue you. They cannot divert Planet X just as today they do not prevent droughts or floods. The Earth is mankind’s schoolhouse whereby he learns to help his fellow man.
  4. The date of the pole shift cannot be given, but the sequence of events can be given. [ Link ] Check the ning pinned discussions and blogs for such information as the 7 of 10, the last weeks, etc.

Note the Zeta's words on wasting the opportunity to pose question to themselves, and get a response via Nancy. They do not suffer fools gladly, and this will increasingly be the case.

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 [73] years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek. To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 10785

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Accepted via email:

Is this due to debris coming in? Fireballs? Or something else? All in the New Madrid region.
[and from another]
Something just Fell from Sky in Texas!!
April 29, 2017
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3513160/pg11
I swear, it looked like a bomb coming down. … it was coming down.. then, just stopped .. but it dropped kinda fast, then, just stopped in air. … Doom on, more incoming, NASA's fireball network is down!!
[and from another]
Big Explosion Felt in St. Pete, FL
April 29, 2017
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3513142/pg1
I heard what I thought was claps of thunder here in Gainesville. .. I'm in Deltona and saw a bright flash through closed blinds, saw a vapor trail when I looked outside. … "Fireball" seen in North Carolina and Tennessee around that time.
[and from another]
Long-Lasting Fireball over Florida
April 26, 2017
https://watchers.news/2017/04/26/long-lasting-fireball-over-florida/
A long-lasting fireball was seen over Florida on April 26, 2017. The event lasted up to 20 seconds.

SOZT
Clearly a spate of debris from the tail of Nibiru raked the SE United States during late April, but what was observed was more than fireball trails. Fireballs rake in a horizontal direction, and usually are accompanied by sound as there is an explosion when they land or burst due to the heat generated by entry. Light towers
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta430.htm
caused by the release of methane gas rise silently, straight up, and alight with a flash that leaves a tower of smoke. What occurred in Texas were methane towers, due to the unrelenting tension from the New Madrid diagonal pull.

We have stated that the New Madrid will start its rip from the lower portion of the Fault Line, which is in the extreme southern states. This is Texas and Louisiana and even, due to similar soft rock strata, Florida. This is, in fact, the region from Memphis on down along the Mississippi. The East Coast Fault Line that curls through Alabama and thence up along the East Coast states is also in this soft rock. Thus the confusion, as the booms and light flashes are MORE than fireball spates. The rock is splitting open, with a boom, and then methane towers result.  
EOZT

My question have to do with the Giza Pyramid, I want Zeta if they have time to clarify a theory-event! Some researchers suggest that the Great Pyramid of Giza exhibit erosion due to deep water saturation. Some have a theory about a big surge of water Archaeologist Sherif El-Morsi suggests that the Giza plateau was once flooded by a surge.

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/study/pyramids-sphinx-built-great-...

My self I was wondering about the water erosion,  special why tip of the great Pyramid is relatively intact but the bottom part is eroded is against of erosion progression that is happening on the land , many of the pyramids around the world have the tip eroded by rain, wind, hot cold cycles , but with Great pyramid is not the case! Zeta did mention that the pyramid been thru at least one poleshift if not more being use by Annunakis like a sighing device. For me also I know about the Big sloshing Waves that happen during Poleshifts .Is possible that the deep water erosion  to be the wave that slosh back from the Mediterranean Sea ,after all the Gyza plateau is at the edge of Nile delta ! If that is the case when it happened or is something else that leave the deep water erosion clues ? http://www.theeventchronicle.com/study/pyramids-sphinx-built-great-...

Accepted

Ovidiu Pricopi said:

My question have to do with the Giza Pyramid, I want Zeta if they have time to clarify a theory-event!

Some researchers suggest that the Great Pyramid of Giza exhibit erosion due to deep water saturation. Some have a theory about a big surge of water Archaeologist Sherif El-Morsi suggests that the Giza plateau was once flooded by a surge. Myself I was wondering about the water erosion,  special why tip of the great Pyramid is relatively intact but the bottom part is eroded is against of erosion progression that is happening on the land , many of the pyramids around the world have the tip eroded by rain, wind, hot cold cycles , but with Great pyramid is not the case! Zeta did mention that the pyramid been thru at least one poleshift if not more being use by Annunakis like a sighing device. For me also I know about the Big sloshing Waves that happen during Poleshifts .Is possible that the deep water erosion  to be the wave that slosh back from the Mediterranean Sea ,after all the Gyza plateau is at the edge of Nile delta ! If that is the case when it happened or is something else that leave the deep water erosion clues?
[and from another]
http://www.theeventchronicle.com/study/pyramids-sphinx-built-great-...
Researchers suggest that the Sphinx, the Temple of the Sphinx, and the first 20 fields of the Great Pyramid of Giza exhibit erosion due to deep water saturation. the entire Giza landscape, including the Pyramid and Sphinx displays signs of erosion, suggesting that in the distant past, these magnificent ancient structures were submerged under water. Dr. Robert M. Schoch was one of the first researchers to really address the theory that the structures of the plateau are much older than previously thought. In the early 90’s, Dr. Schlock suggested that the Sphinx was thousands of years older than archaeologists believed, dating back to 5000-9000 BC, this suggestion was based on erosion pattern of water found at the monuments and the surrounding rocks.

SOZT
Though just over 100 miles from the Mediterranean coastline, Giza has its toes in the flood plain of the Nile, and cannot thus be considered to be 200 feet above sea level, our standard advice
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/11sp2010.htm
for avoiding the Pole Shift tides. In addition, the backwash from the Nile would have lasted for months, given that the Nile drains a large swath of land and the deluge following any Pole Shift lasts for months. But it was more than a water wash that caused erosion on the lower faces of the Great Pyramids. The rocks on the face are supported from the BOTTOM UP, such that erosion on the bottom layer would create a lack of support on the layer above it, and on up in this manner. The top peak would be the last to crumble.

Why would the face of a pyramid lose support when the internal support structures did not? The Great Pyramids, built approximately 4,000 years ago to act as navigational devices for any Annunaki still remaining on Earth, had not been through prior Pole Shifts until the last passage approximately 3, 600 years ago. Thus, they were built on SAND, relying upon the weight of the pyramids themselves to hold them in place until no longer needed. As we have emphasized, water on the move scours the soil around building supports, and thus eroding the sand along the exposed edges of the pyramids, these rocks began to drop.   
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/11sp2010.htm
Our advice to be 100 miles from a coastline and 200 feet above sea level to avoid the coastal tidal waves during the pole shift. Research the effect of swollen rivers which will likely be in a backwash during the pole shift. We have stated that all rivers will be over their banks, so the worst possible scenario should be assumed. What will happen if the river cannot drain? Despite having a good sea level elevation, any land that does not have an advantage of being at least 200 feet in elevation over a major river bottom in the vicinity is likely to be flooded. A backwash from the main river in your vicinity should be assumed, so that creeks will not drain, for instance. Water on the move tears and bites and scours, and will undercut the soil under buildings so they will tilt and tumble. Being on solid rock that will not melt in this scenario is advised.

As is our usual practice we are closing this 5/6 Q&A so answers can be prepared for the web. Please post your new questions on the chat for 5/13. Thank you.

http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/zetatalk-chat-for-may-13-2017

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service