As we have been preparing to cope with the predicted earth changes - how is everyone adjusting so far?

We are hearing of the snow storms in the northern hemisphere and floods and mudslides etc  Are your plans and preparations helping your situation or have they been constantly modified and made flexible.

It would be good to hear stories of your situation as it might help others cope and adapt better.

Views: 6395

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Our update as to how we are coping now...

1.  Moved location after finding this site in April 2011 from 30 metres above sea level to now 1100 metres above sea level

2.  Have bought food to last more than 12 months.  Tinned food, containers to put it in etc etc.  About to buy food for others now, as I just know we will be finding survivors that had no idea what was coming.

3.  Have bought non hybrid seeds, but need to buy more.

4.  Have sold a business and now unemployed... and loving it

5.  Have hired shipping containers to survive the shift... these will be buried with 1-2 metres over roof on the side of a hill with doors facing out.  There is more to this as there is a bigger better plan evolving which includes a environmental blended habitat that does not draw attention to us.

6.  Purchased a hydro electric generator... but don't understand electrics, so am going to learn how to run a complete 12 volt system like Nancy has said.

7.  Purchased 2 way radios x 4 and earbuds, so we can talk to each other without anyone else hearing a speaker blaring.

8.  Purchased "protection devices" and are very aware that we need to be diligent about our own personal security.

9.  Purchased LED Lenser torches, and rechargeable batteries, these torches are extremely efficient, we have tried to standardise as much of the equipment as possible, so it is interchangeable if it...   WHEN it breaks.

10.  Am now looking for a First Aid Trauma kit, for ourselves and others.

Have times where I get an overwhelming urge to "move" and do something.  This has been happening several times in the past few months.  I am listening and acting on hunches and gut instinct now, and this week will be building a chicken coop, and planting a garden.  Read a great book called "One Straw Revolution" by a japanese farmer that was able to out produce the best farms in the USA, with his simple and earth loving philosophy.

My initial fear has been replaced with an urgency of preparation, and Nancy, the Zetas and the people in the Ning have all helped tremendously.

Love to you all, thanks Joy for a thoughtful blog, good on ya mate !!

You're so very welcome Murray and so good to hear that things are progressing well!

I am so glad people are able to post here as well as help each other work their way through their steps. I'm sure many of us who are reading these blogs can relate to these situations - Don't be shy ning members, add your thoughts or concerns here as well, there is much support here if you need it.

I hear you, my husband too is a non-believer. We live in Perth, Western Australia which will be underwater by the time the shift happens, as will 2/3 of Australia! We NEED to be on the eastern coast (which we only moved from in Jan this year) to be in a safe zone.  I have known of this shift for around 3 mths now, have been watching and learning to see what will happen and IF it is real. The closer the time gets, the more things I notice (as I am watching)....  My plan is to obtain a network of people to talk too, to work over things. Find a safe zone. Make a list of what we need to do and get. Start to get those things (in secret if need be). Do a first aid course.. Thankfully my kids are as 'aware' as they can be at this stage, I need them to be prepared as well, but they are only young.  THEN one day, we will wake up; and Perth will be starting to fill with water - and that day my husband to look at me and say OK.... and we will leave, and I will have done it all.  Its not fair I know, but what else can you do when you have someone in your house who does not believe!?

chelly k said:

I have two back packs and a duffel bag full of supplies. Along with containers of water and packages of seeds. But still not able to move to a safe location. My husband is a non-believer. I have spoken to him in the past about the pole shift and what it entails. And....... he shook his head and called me CRAZY and threatened to put me in the BIG HOUSE!!!! So needless to say, I have refrained from telling him anything else. So, my plan is........ I live in Kentucky which is on the NEW MADRID FAULT line. As we all know, there are going to be adjustments soon. So, hopefully this will be a WAKE UP CALL !!! And together, family and all, we can finally plan our safe location before it is too late!!!

Hi all,

I'm not sure how I ended up on ZT, but obviously I was meant too.  

My story:  non-believing husband, and two young children.  My girls are my reason to survive this. We are only NOW talking about it, as they have been hearing my conversations with the hubby and are asking questions. I'm not sure where my husband lies on the issue, but I did tell him that if he wants me to believe that this wont happen, he needs to prove it too me, as I have enough proof to show it that it will - if only he would let me.

I am a uni student, I have an exam in 2 weeks and yet I spend most of my days in here looking at things to help me decide on where to go and when.  We live in Western Australia, so we need to move east; unfortunetly, we only just moved from over there in Jan!!!  I wonder if I would have stumbled across this information if we didn't move?  I am now debating on if too stop studying next year and go back to work to earn the money to buy supplies.

As for supplies, we have nothing. I am hoping this shift does not occur in the beg of the year, as we are just not ready - mind or supplies!  I have started a list though, and as of this week will be beginning to purchase small items that are not too much of a stretch on the budget just yet.  I have read of a couple of people who have gotten loans to buy items, I dont think this is a bad idea - I see it as the only way that we are able to do this.  Chris has some wonderful Ideas, and I would so love to pick his brain some more!   I will be taking our dog, he is a great guard and snake dog, so I feel he will be able to protect us (or act as a warning signal) after PS.  I was even debating about getting some rabbits to take for a food source, the kids were not impressed with that idea as we have some as pets! But when you are hungry, you will eat anything!

My husband is in agreeance to obtain his gun licence and gain a weapon (gee that's surprising), and I will go and do a first aid course this coming year.  We also will be looking into a compound bow type of set up for when bullets are no longer.  As for the logistics, that is an issue that is concerning me.  How do we get all of our stuff to where we need to be!!!!  When do we leave, how do we know its time to leave? I guess it all comes down to gut feelings, but who can be sure.  

I have also started to print off information off the net for when there is no such thing, making my own survival guide as such.  As for family, my mum would believe me but as for the others - Im not too sure.  I do have a couple of friends who are really spritatul, and they would believe, its just sitting them down and talking to them (long distance as they are over east, so hoping to get them to meet up somewhere to start our own community).

So pretty much, we are in the beginning stages of preparing - I know we don't have much time, I'm just hoping we have more than we need.

I have always been optimistic, full of laughter, positive and with a heart to help all mankind...and I guess mostly I am still am...but this last while I feel bone weary and overwhelmed at times.  I want to be fully prepared for what lies ahead and help as many of my family and loved ones to awaken and do the same, but the last 2 weeks it's as if there is "pointlessness" to it all???? Very foreign emotion for me?? Anyone else experiencing this?

I have sooooo much to be grateful for, and am!!

Thank you

Loach,

This weariness you describe could be a result of many things. It is shaky to say for certain from an outside point of view and over the web. Speaking from experience, I have fallen into times where I felt hopeless; lifeless, and this usually came from thinking of myself too much, when thoughts begin to create delusions. And we all do that at times to a degree. It is also possible you have been over-exerting yourself by helping others, etc. Too much of that will leave you feeling like a heap of cloth. It's not unusual for STO humans (and E.Ts) to feel overwhelmed at this time, as there is so much happening, a lot of pain in people, and this will only increase. You just need to figure this out on your own...
Laoch Aingeal said:

I have always been optimistic, full of laughter, positive and with a heart to help all mankind...and I guess mostly I am still am...but this last while I feel bone weary and overwhelmed at times.  I want to be fully prepared for what lies ahead and help as many of my family and loved ones to awaken and do the same, but the last 2 weeks it's as if there is "pointlessness" to it all???? Very foreign emotion for me?? Anyone else experiencing this?

I have sooooo much to be grateful for, and am!!

Thank you

I'd dearly love to build a dodecahedron (sp?) building.  You can easily add on and with a 100-gal. tank of water inside, you create a wonderful efficiently heated building, not to mention growing your veggies inside.   

Douglas Loven said:

well I haev started buying things here and there that do not need batteries or non-renewable fuels..like a ligher. I got a crank flash light and a maginessiam fire maker. Just to name a few things. As for shelter...after thing have calmed down...i think a cheat-0 tent from wal-mart is unwise as it will tear and dry rot in a short time. So i am looking into other options in that regaurd.....any ideas?

Your action plans are marvelous.  Very impressive.  You're a good logical thinker and prioritizer.  Pls. think about storing the lumber for the chicken coop in a safe place since a chicken coop will be destroyed by the 200-300 mph winds during the hour of the pole shift.  Those winds are scheduled to SCOUR the earth.  You can build the chicken coop after the PS (if you can find chickens).  I don't know if chickens in a shelter could survive the horrifically loud noise that will occur during that long, long hour.  I recommend motorcycle helmets (or hardhats), ear plugs, AND ear mufflers. 

An aside:  I have 3 Yorkies & a mini long-haired Dachshund... I love all of them dearly & they are so hilarious, affectionate, and giving.  But when things get bad before the PS, and I can see that they can't tolerate the noise & shuddering earth, I'm going to put them down.  It will truly be the hardest thing I've ever had to do.  But if I say I love them, then this will have to be done.  If they could even make it through that terrible hour, they would later become food for coyotes, bands of feral dogs, or humans.   For me, losing one of them that way would be unspeakable.

Murray said:

Our update as to how we are coping now...

1.  Moved location after finding this site in April 2011 from 30 metres above sea level to now 1100 metres above sea level

2.  Have bought food to last more than 12 months.  Tinned food, containers to put it in etc etc.  About to buy food for others now, as I just know we will be finding survivors that had no idea what was coming.

3.  Have bought non hybrid seeds, but need to buy more.

4.  Have sold a business and now unemployed... and loving it

5.  Have hired shipping containers to survive the shift... these will be buried with 1-2 metres over roof on the side of a hill with doors facing out.  There is more to this as there is a bigger better plan evolving which includes a environmental blended habitat that does not draw attention to us.

6.  Purchased a hydro electric generator... but don't understand electrics, so am going to learn how to run a complete 12 volt system like Nancy has said.

7.  Purchased 2 way radios x 4 and earbuds, so we can talk to each other without anyone else hearing a speaker blaring.

8.  Purchased "protection devices" and are very aware that we need to be diligent about our own personal security.

9.  Purchased LED Lenser torches, and rechargeable batteries, these torches are extremely efficient, we have tried to standardise as much of the equipment as possible, so it is interchangeable if it...   WHEN it breaks.

10.  Am now looking for a First Aid Trauma kit, for ourselves and others.

Have times where I get an overwhelming urge to "move" and do something.  This has been happening several times in the past few months.  I am listening and acting on hunches and gut instinct now, and this week will be building a chicken coop, and planting a garden.  Read a great book called "One Straw Revolution" by a japanese farmer that was able to out produce the best farms in the USA, with his simple and earth loving philosophy.

My initial fear has been replaced with an urgency of preparation, and Nancy, the Zetas and the people in the Ning have all helped tremendously.

Love to you all, thanks Joy for a thoughtful blog, good on ya mate !!

I too, am surrounded by non-acceptors and just lost my best friend of 50 years because she won't talk to me about it.  Very painful.  I'm sure there'll be plenty of spouses who separate because of this huge issue.  Is there any way you can watch the constellations?  Follow the Big Dipper at the same time several nights in a row.  If you hold your arm out in front of your face but up toward the sky, you can tell how many degrees the constellation has moved from one night to the next.  Hold your hand as if you were telling traffic to come to a halt.  Each finger at arm's length represents approximately 2 degrees.  So if you see that the Big Dipper has moved more than a few degrees from one night to the next, ask your spouse how he would account for that.  The answer is Earth Wobble.  And the Earth is wobbling because of the magnetic pull from Planet X.  One night to the next, I observed Orion move 55 degrees!  That is huge.  I used this observation to convince a friend that the Earth Wobble was great that night. 

Be sure to make your observation at the same time every night.  Believe me, you'll see some huge differences that are difficult to explain -- unless you know about Planet X.  Ask your spouse to try and explain what he sees.  Also,
watch crescent to 3/4 moon over a few hours in one evening.  You may see some shocking changes in where the lighted part of the moon changes positions.  That would be a great one to show your husband.  I will attempt to send some photos but not sure how.  I'll send this post and see what happens.  Pls. forgive if they don't show up.

Kellie Sheldon Payne said:

Hi all,

I'm not sure how I ended up on ZT, but obviously I was meant too.  

My story:  non-believing husband, and two young children.  My girls are my reason to survive this. We are only NOW talking about it, as they have been hearing my conversations with the hubby and are asking questions. I'm not sure where my husband lies on the issue, but I did tell him that if he wants me to believe that this wont happen, he needs to prove it too me, as I have enough proof to show it that it will - if only he would let me.

I am a uni student, I have an exam in 2 weeks and yet I spend most of my days in here looking at things to help me decide on where to go and when.  We live in Western Australia, so we need to move east; unfortunetly, we only just moved from over there in Jan!!!  I wonder if I would have stumbled across this information if we didn't move?  I am now debating on if too stop studying next year and go back to work to earn the money to buy supplies.

As for supplies, we have nothing. I am hoping this shift does not occur in the beg of the year, as we are just not ready - mind or supplies!  I have started a list though, and as of this week will be beginning to purchase small items that are not too much of a stretch on the budget just yet.  I have read of a couple of people who have gotten loans to buy items, I dont think this is a bad idea - I see it as the only way that we are able to do this.  Chris has some wonderful Ideas, and I would so love to pick his brain some more!   I will be taking our dog, he is a great guard and snake dog, so I feel he will be able to protect us (or act as a warning signal) after PS.  I was even debating about getting some rabbits to take for a food source, the kids were not impressed with that idea as we have some as pets! But when you are hungry, you will eat anything!

My husband is in agreeance to obtain his gun licence and gain a weapon (gee that's surprising), and I will go and do a first aid course this coming year.  We also will be looking into a compound bow type of set up for when bullets are no longer.  As for the logistics, that is an issue that is concerning me.  How do we get all of our stuff to where we need to be!!!!  When do we leave, how do we know its time to leave? I guess it all comes down to gut feelings, but who can be sure.  

I have also started to print off information off the net for when there is no such thing, making my own survival guide as such.  As for family, my mum would believe me but as for the others - Im not too sure.  I do have a couple of friends who are really spritatul, and they would believe, its just sitting them down and talking to them.

So pretty much, we are in the beginning stages of preparing - I know we don't have much time, I'm just hoping we have more than we need.

Attachments:

I sit hours each day searching the internet, learning about aquaponics system, herbs and plants to eat, electricity, wind turbines, how to create  different tools from nothing, cob house skills...

But now I´m wondering about STO and STS orientation, what am I, who am I? Am I  a decided STO?  Become an octopi or a hybrid on earth, this seems more important to me than to survive the poleshift. I am decided to survive of course and I know that whithout the information Nancy and Zetas given us, few will survive where I live. Water and  vulcanoes is not an issue here but without our supermarkets many will surely die. 

Still, I want to sell our house  and get a piece of land on the country side. Our part of Sweden will become an island so maybe we have to go north to widen our possibilities?

@ Roger

I had EXACT the same "fight" inside my head! What am I, do I just think for my self? Am I STS or STO? I felt like if I am not STO I have no reason to live!

Then one night before the Christmas it all came very clear to me. I got visited. At least I think so. A VERY very vivid dream? of visitation.

Anyhow. After the visitation I no loger think of my orientation at all! So what I am trying to say is if you give the call, it will be answered.

But please ask one question to yourself: Why do you want to survive? Do you want to survive just to save yourself, or do you want to survive so you can help others?

What comes to selling your house. It is all in your hands. I have the same issue(well actually the whole Finland has). What to do with my house? I have decided to"go with the flow". I have a strong feeling that I will be quided to do the right decisions. Right now I have the feeling I have to stay here in the Southern part of Finland. I will be needed here. There are good people needing quidance when the big sloshing starts.

Have faith in YOU and seek for guidance. You will be helped :)

That s amazing Arto.

I too recently had a dream of a visitation. It was a very vivid dream. I rarely even remember dreams. 

I do not question my orientation. I do have a hard time watching people fall apart as things heat up.

I have to prioritize who I should focus on saving while people go crazy now. The kids take priority There is much social strife and global shuddering while Shiva and Kali dance. 

The children are the key to our future survival. All native American tribes knew this.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

You can support the ning by using the above button. 

© 2019   Created by lonne rey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service