GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

  For those who are not aware, Nancy has indicated that she is not going to be available anymore to answer all of your questions that you email her as her health and resources are being stretched and has deleted all of those in her friends list except those on her mirror sites team.
  Additionally, the Zetatalk Chat sessions are ONLY for people asking the Zetas a question and all non-question related posts will be deleted by the mods.

  This is also being done as in the near future, due to the anticipated increase in interest in the Ning when the 7/10 events really kick in, even MORE policing of the site will be required of the mods and when that happens, any content to be deleted or members to be suspended will occur without warning or explanation.

   So, where you would have messaged Nancy before or posted on the ZetaTalk chat and now can't as it's not a direct question for the Zetas, post your questions here!  All questions welcome.

  Since the start of this Ning, you have a wealth of individuals who know the ZetaTalk message almost as well as Nancy does - there's no need to ask her, just ask here. Nancy is one person, but the Ning is a big group who can answer your questions (and want to answer your questions) in the same way!

 (and please don't PM me with your questions - post them here instead)
 

ADDENDUM by Nancy. This was a Zeta response on December 4, 2010 during the chats, and I think it applies. I have warned the chats that the time would come when I would only say 'accepted' for those accepted, and not respond at all to other questions. That time has come, as of this week. Here's the prior ZetaTalk:

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 63945

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings All

Iwould like to know if anyone can help me and point me in the right direction please.

in going through previous Zeta Talk and information on this ning.

Can anyone clear this up for me.

What is earths present location and position as far as,  its yearly cylce around its sun?

Is it in the area/region of the December position or is it still held in the August position? 

If so what is the reason for this?

thank you any help and direction would be greatly appriciated.

Wu nu wa pu 9


 i  posted here before posting and possibly wasting time and mind on the ask zeta ning :-)
Wu Nu wa Pu 9 said:

Greetings All

Iwould like to know if anyone can help me and point me in the right direction please.

in going through previous Zeta Talk and information on this ning.

Can anyone clear this up for me.

What is earths present location and position as far as,  its yearly cylce around its sun?

Is it in the area/region of the December position or is it still held in the August position? 

If so what is the reason for this?

thank you any help and direction would be greatly appriciated.

Wu nu wa pu 9

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta257.htm

“As we have stated, comets, the dirty snowballs that outgas brilliantly as they round the Sun, are vestiges of a couple dozen planets that rode the Asteroid Belt in the past, water planets almost to a one, and lifebearing.”

1.“water planets almost to a one”what does this mean?

2."Signs of the Times" what does this mean?

thanks to anyone who can answer!

Hi sunlint

I believe "almost to a one" refers to the phrase nearly all of them.

Signs of the Times refers to the signs we can look for as Planet X approaches and we are in the midst of the last weeks and the Pole Shift itself.

sunlint said:

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta257.htm

“As we have stated, comets, the dirty snowballs that outgas brilliantly as they round the Sun, are vestiges of a couple dozen planets that rode the Asteroid Belt in the past, water planets almost to a one, and lifebearing.”

1.“water planets almost to a one”what does this mean?

2."Signs of the Times" what does this mean?

thanks to anyone who can answer!

Hello everyone - i wondered if maybe the Zeta's or anybody else could shed some light on a very perculiar thing that i've become aware of lately? Over the past week, i've been sensing a very low humming noise - like a car running idle outside my house. I assure you that when i hear thise droning sound, there is nothing outside/inside that would produce this sound. It's just on the edge of perception and is a continuous low level sounding thrumming that i sense when in bed at night. If you take a look at the following webpage, this is exactly what i have begun noticing;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8566281/Tiny-village-is-late...

Oddly enough, the rate of the sound is parallel to my heartbeat and i presume it has something to do with the Earth's Schumann Resonance which the human heartbeat is identical to. My question is "what is causing this strange sound which is mostly perceived in the quiet of night?"

People around the world have been reporting this sort of thing for years, sometimes associated with quake activity in their region, sometimes not;  for those in the stretch zone where adjustments are silent people have nothing to blame it on.  It's the ground vibrating as explained for Norway and Kiev in these recent ZT articles:

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta587.htmhttp://www.zetatalk.com/ning/01oc2011.htm

Baz Taylor said:

Hello everyone - i wondered if maybe the Zeta's or anybody else could shed some light on a very perculiar thing that i've become aware of lately? Over the past week, i've been sensing a very low humming noise - like a car running idle outside my house. I assure you that when i hear thise droning sound, there is nothing outside/inside that would produce this sound. It's just on the edge of perception and is a continuous low level sounding thrumming that i sense when in bed at night. If you take a look at the following webpage, this is exactly what i have begun noticing;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8566281/Tiny-village-is-late...

Oddly enough, the rate of the sound is parallel to my heartbeat and i presume it has something to do with the Earth's Schumann Resonance which the human heartbeat is identical to. My question is "what is causing this strange sound which is mostly perceived in the quiet of night?"

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/tampa-bay-howler-belarus-h...

Mark said:

People around the world have been reporting this sort of thing for years, sometimes associated with quake activity in their region, sometimes not;  for those in the stretch zone where adjustments are silent people have nothing to blame it on.  It's the ground vibrating as explained for Norway and Kiev in these recent ZT articles:

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta587.htmhttp://www.zetatalk.com/ning/01oc2011.htm

Baz Taylor said:

Hello everyone - i wondered if maybe the Zeta's or anybody else could shed some light on a very perculiar thing that i've become aware of lately? Over the past week, i've been sensing a very low humming noise - like a car running idle outside my house. I assure you that when i hear thise droning sound, there is nothing outside/inside that would produce this sound. It's just on the edge of perception and is a continuous low level sounding thrumming that i sense when in bed at night. If you take a look at the following webpage, this is exactly what i have begun noticing;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8566281/Tiny-village-is-late...

Oddly enough, the rate of the sound is parallel to my heartbeat and i presume it has something to do with the Earth's Schumann Resonance which the human heartbeat is identical to. My question is "what is causing this strange sound which is mostly perceived in the quiet of night?"

Thankyou Mark and Starr for the links. Very informative stuff!


Starr DiGiacomo said:

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/tampa-bay-howler-belarus-h...

Mark said:

People around the world have been reporting this sort of thing for years, sometimes associated with quake activity in their region, sometimes not;  for those in the stretch zone where adjustments are silent people have nothing to blame it on.  It's the ground vibrating as explained for Norway and Kiev in these recent ZT articles:

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta587.htmhttp://www.zetatalk.com/ning/01oc2011.htm

Baz Taylor said:

Hello everyone - i wondered if maybe the Zeta's or anybody else could shed some light on a very perculiar thing that i've become aware of lately? Over the past week, i've been sensing a very low humming noise - like a car running idle outside my house. I assure you that when i hear thise droning sound, there is nothing outside/inside that would produce this sound. It's just on the edge of perception and is a continuous low level sounding thrumming that i sense when in bed at night. If you take a look at the following webpage, this is exactly what i have begun noticing;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8566281/Tiny-village-is-late...

Oddly enough, the rate of the sound is parallel to my heartbeat and i presume it has something to do with the Earth's Schumann Resonance which the human heartbeat is identical to. My question is "what is causing this strange sound which is mostly perceived in the quiet of night?"



Les Duffy said:

Nancy, what do you think of Pamela Johnson's Mexico Photo?

 

Please place your Planet X related captures here
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/please-place-your-planet-x

Thank You

Hi Nancy and the Team

 

I would be grateful for advice on the after times and in particular, keeping track of time & seasons.

 

This is going to be important from a seasonality perspective and also knowing when is the optimum time to sow crops as and when the gloom starts to lift. I had thought of using something like shadows on a fixed object to measure the time of day and the angle to the sun, or even a sextant. However if the sun is occluded then this will be somewhat hit and miss.

 

I had thought of temperature charts as well, but would be grateful for any further steers on this that are low tech, idiot proof (for me) and hopefully of use to the wider community,

 

thanks for all your hard work

 

Eco

your question has been asked before on this discussion - my answer from before:

 

"I assume you've read the Zetatalk regarding restarting gardens: http://www.zetatalk6.com/poleshft/p168.htm - taking baby steps is the way regardless of whether you can determine the season.

Also consider that the seasons right after the PS won't necessarily reflect what will be your eventual seasonal norms for some time due to post PS influences which will eventually dissipate - more than a year even depending on your location. http://www.zetatalk6.com/xtime/x29.htm so their advice to take things slowly and carefully when replanting should be seen in this light too.

ie. you may be in your 'new spring' but that doesn't mean your plants will necessarily grow."


Ecosikh said:

Hi Nancy and the Team

 

I would be grateful for advice on the after times and in particular, keeping track of time & seasons.

 

This is going to be important from a seasonality perspective and also knowing when is the optimum time to sow crops as and when the gloom starts to lift. I had thought of using something like shadows on a fixed object to measure the time of day and the angle to the sun, or even a sextant. However if the sun is occluded then this will be somewhat hit and miss.

 

I had thought of temperature charts as well, but would be grateful for any further steers on this that are low tech, idiot proof (for me) and hopefully of use to the wider community,

 

thanks for all your hard work

 

Eco

Hi Vicky

Try hitting the enter button once or twice before pasting



Vicki H. said:

Does anyone know why I can't seem to copy and paste to this discussion, or to the weekly questions site? I never had the problem before. I go to my documents on my computer where I've composed my question and "copy". I can then "paste" back to my own email, but when I go to "paste" in here, I now get a different window without the "paste" option. Anyone else having the problem? Thanks.

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

 
Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2020   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service