6 Days of Sunrise West: How Well Can YOU Explain It?

The Sun will rise slightly West of what used to be North during 6 Days of Sunrise West because Earth is nearly upside down during this time.

"Consider that Planet X has not stopped its motion. It is at the Ecliptic at this point, and its own drama requires that it now stand upright! As it swings its N Pole up, it snags the S Pole of Earth which is pointing towards it during the evasive maneuvers that Earth has made to protect its N Pole from the hosing coming from the N Pole of Planet X. As Planet X snags the S Pole of Earth, it drags it slightly upward with it, and thus the Earth finds itself tending to stand almost upside down at this time."

"Still turning toward what used to be the east during its rotation, those on Earth at this angle find the Sun rising just slightly west of what used to be the north. This point where the Sun is rising is the midsection, where one looks toward the Ecliptic, toward the Sun. Just as both those on the southern and northern hemisphere normally look toward the Equator to find the Sun, as the Sun is located above the Equator."  ZetaTalk

I recently tried explaining how this phenomena will occur and was shocked to discover it is NOT a simple matter.  Here's how I proceeded:

 

1.  I took an upright globe and simulated the Earth's rotation (west to east) by slowly turning it in a left-to-right motion.

 

2. I also positioned a flashlight facing the globe along the equator in a dimly lit room to simulate light coming from the Sun.

 

3.  I then held the globe at a 90 degree tilt away from the flashlight while maintaining rotation such that only the South Pole was illuminated by the flashlight, simulating the 3 Days of Darkness.

 

4.  To simulate 6 Days of Sunrise West, I tipped the globe further such that it was completely upside down while continuing to maintain the same direction of rotation.

 

5.  What I found was the Sun CONTINUED to rise in the East, NOT the west!  By noting which coast of the continents were illuminated first by the flashlight during the simulated rotation, the eastern coasts were STILL illuminated first, even though the globe was positioned upside down.

 

Bottom Line: When the time comes, I think it will be important to be able to explain the mechanics of 6 Days of Sunrise West CLEARLY in order to reduce panic and dispel claims that the Earth has somehow reversed her direction of rotation.

 

I invite explanations for this enigmatic event in clear terms and also ways to demonstrate the mechanics using a globe and flashlight or any other visual aids.  This issue was covered at least once before during a GLP Live chat.

Views: 7026

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Quick correct, too early in the morning! This sentence:

Earth does not leave her orbit, but Planet X moves outbound to the point where it is 30 million miles from Earth.

should be

Earth does not leave her orbit, but Planet X moves outbound to the point where it is 14 million miles from Earth.
Thanks for the new ZetaTalk, Nancy!!! Such a HUGE help! Now that the matter is crystal clear in concept, it's on to developing a visual aid that tells the story.

Nancy Lieder said:
I redid the graphics slightly because they have PX a bit too far to the left in its orbit. Just did new ZT for Andrew on 30 million miles during rotation slowing/stoppage and got clarification. Here's that new 8/28 ZT and I changed these graphics to show PX always just a tad to the right.

SOZT
The gyrations of the Earth during the Severe Wobble, the static Lean to the Left, the 3 Days of Darkness, and the 6 Days of Sunrise West are all due to Planet X approaching in its retrograde orbit. The places Planet X somewhat to the right of the Earth in the top-down view from above the solar system, though not directly between the Earth and Sun. At this point, Planet X is still within the orbit of Venus, and has all 3 planets within the cup before it. During the gyrations, both Venus and the Dark Twin escape the cup, so Planet X finds it can move forward, outbound from the Sun, more expeditiously thereafter. It comes between the orbit of Venus and the orbit of Earth now. Both the Earth and Planet X have assumed the upright position, so are assuming the side-by-side position that planetary magnets, or magnets in general, can assume. However, THIS position does not allow a close proximity! The Earth once again scuttled back in her orbit, as far as possible given that she is still trapped in the eddy flow cup and nudged forward in her orbit by the sweeping arms of the Sun. Thus Planet X now appears in the skies as closer, larger, and definitely to the right of the Sun. It is at this point that the Point of Passage triangle is assumed, due to the motion of Planet X outbound. Earth does not leave her orbit, but Planet X moves outbound to the point where it is 30 million miles from Earth.
EOZT


I am glad I spent time to re-read this blog. I feel I have a better grasp on how the sunrise west will happen now. It also has occurred to me that the 3 days of darkness and 6 days of sunrise west will also be important milestones on our way to the poleshift due to the fact that these will be very distinct days compared to the days prior.

During the preceding days, the sun and moon and stars will be moving more and more wildly about. Perhaps not so much in speed as in position. Those of us who watch these celestial markers will begin to see that it is without doubt that something is afoot for the sun and moon will show ever more clearly what is termed the "severe wobble." There will be lots of discussions about why the sun or moon is now suddenly at the end of the street instead of over the houses as it always had been, and so on.

Then, as the poles of Planet X and the Earth begin their alignment, pole to pole, and the "three days of darkness" begins... there will be a very pronounced stillness in the sky. Don't worry about where the sun will rise - what you will notice is that the sun moves in a small circle overhead for what will feel like days on end, and for others, the constellations in the sky will be from foreign lands, shifting only slightly in position as the unending night goes on, others will wait in twilight looking toward the heavens in awe and to loved ones for answers. It will be VERY clear that the time of the poleshift was near. And then when, finally, motion is restored to the heavens, the sun itself will have seemed to have forgotten its way and move across the sky in places it should not be. And so the six days of sunrise west will begin.

I know I have lived through this at least once before. I hope I find others who have done so as well so that we may ride this out together...
thanks everyone for help clarifying the sunrise west.

@Howard, I was confuse to why you say...... 5. What I found was the Sun CONTINUED to rise in the East, NOT the west! By noting which coast of the continents were illuminated first by the flashlight during the simulated rotation, the eastern coasts were STILL illuminated first, even though the globe was positioned upside down.

When I use the water bottle (earth), me (the sun) looking at the bottle, while keep rotating the bottle right to left, and tipping the north pole away from me, where the south pole is facing me for the 3 days of darkness, then continue the roll until it's upside down where North is South and South is North. But the new north is slightly to the left when view from the sun. It is very clear to me that it rises from the west, because the bottle turned from left to right (sunrise west) instead of right to left (sunrise east) after it has flipped.

Great post Howard! =)
Earth's rotation will NOT change direction following rotation stoppage. Please read this.

AG said:
The rotation will stop and will change direction. Is not because of the 90 degree of the pole shift new location.
That is the main issue: when the stop of the Earth rotation and go in different direction that is what the problem is - magnetic, force on the Earth in changing, wind going to probably 1,000 miles per hour etc.
This change in rotation is the main issue to deal with. After the rotation is settle and all are going to "normal" all with be guess what " normal". But a new world will be in front of survivors and that will be a new beginning.
Zeta's worn us is going to be very hard, but we will not believe until pigs will fly ... and that will be.
Let it be, as is fun to change the world and have a new one...

A.
Doanh - Earth rotates from left to right, not right to left. Apply this direction of rotation to your model and you will understand what I was referring to in Step 5 .

Doanh Nguyen said:
thanks everyone for help clarifying the sunrise west.

@Howard, I was confuse to why you say...... 5. What I found was the Sun CONTINUED to rise in the East, NOT the west! By noting which coast of the continents were illuminated first by the flashlight during the simulated rotation, the eastern coasts were STILL illuminated first, even though the globe was positioned upside down.

When I use the water bottle (earth), me (the sun) looking at the bottle, while keep rotating the bottle right to left, and tipping the north pole away from me, where the south pole is facing me for the 3 days of darkness, then continue the roll until it's upside down where North is South and South is North. But the new north is slightly to the left when view from the sun. It is very clear to me that it rises from the west, because the bottle turned from left to right (sunrise west) instead of right to left (sunrise east) after it has flipped.

Great post Howard! =)
Howard - Ok.....so the earth rotates from left to right, which is sunrise east at current viewing from the sun. So when the earth flipped with the rotation going on, from the view from the sun, the earth then looks like it rotates from right to left, which is sunrise west right?

So what you referrring to is that the same part of the globe illuminates first after the flip. But how do we know which part of the globe illuminate first when the earth slows down? All I know is that the rotation at first looks from left to right and then right to left after the flip, which changes the direction of the sunrise.


AG - I didn't say it's cuz of the 90 degree tilt of the new pole shift. I just mentioned that the new poles are slightly shifted that's all.

Thanks.


Howard said:
Doanh - Earth rotates from left to right, not right to left. Apply this direction of rotation to your model and you will understand what I was referring to in Step 5 .

Doanh Nguyen said:
thanks everyone for help clarifying the sunrise west.

@Howard, I was confuse to why you say...... 5. What I found was the Sun CONTINUED to rise in the East, NOT the west! By noting which coast of the continents were illuminated first by the flashlight during the simulated rotation, the eastern coasts were STILL illuminated first, even though the globe was positioned upside down.

When I use the water bottle (earth), me (the sun) looking at the bottle, while keep rotating the bottle right to left, and tipping the north pole away from me, where the south pole is facing me for the 3 days of darkness, then continue the roll until it's upside down where North is South and South is North. But the new north is slightly to the left when view from the sun. It is very clear to me that it rises from the west, because the bottle turned from left to right (sunrise west) instead of right to left (sunrise east) after it has flipped.

Great post Howard! =)
Doanh wrote: "Howard - Ok.....so the earth rotates from left to right, which is sunrise east at current viewing from the sun. So when the earth flipped with the rotation going on, from the view from the sun, the earth then looks like it rotates from right to left, which is sunrise west right?"

What you're describing is a common misunderstanding. Inverting the Earth upside down does not change the direction of Earth's rotation. To prove this, take a ball and write on it " W----->E". Now rotate the ball left to right and slowly turn it upside down continuing the same direction of rotation. Okay, so the arrow is now moving right to left, but the direction of rotation HAS NOT CHANGED. Now slowly turn the ball right side up again while maintaining this same direction of rotation. You will observe the arrow is now moving left to right again, just as before. So what changed? Your perspective of the direction of rotation, NOT the direction of rotation itself. The sun will STILL rise in the East as it does today, just as it rises in the east in the southern hemisphere. By flipping the Earth, the only thing that changed is the northern hemisphere became the southern hemisphere. Also, the term Sunrise West is slightly confusing because the sun will actually rise slightly west of North during this time, not due West.

Doanh wrote: "So what you referrring to is that the same part of the globe illuminates first after the flip. But how do we know which part of the globe illuminate first when the earth slows down?"

When Earth begins 18 Days of Slowing Rotation after 6 Days of Sunrise West, the Earth is right-side up again since Earth and Planet X have assumed a side-by-side alignment by this time. The sun will rise where it does today.
I understand that the earth rotation does not change when it is flipped. but the viewing from the sun show that the rotation is now right to left and not left to right. If you follow the earth as it flip, leaving you upside down with the earth then yes it is still left to right but when viewing from the sun after it has flipped, it is right to left.

All it matters is the viewing from the sun, which view that it is right to left after the flipped even the earth rotate left to right. That is how I see it. That is my understanding of why it is sunrise west.


Howard said:
Doanh wrote: "Howard - Ok.....so the earth rotates from left to right, which is sunrise east at current viewing from the sun. So when the earth flipped with the rotation going on, from the view from the sun, the earth then looks like it rotates from right to left, which is sunrise west right?"

What you're describing is a common misunderstanding. Inverting the Earth upside down does not change the direction of Earth's rotation. To prove this, take a ball and write on it " W----->E". Now rotate the ball left to right and slowly turn it upside down continuing the same direction of rotation. Okay, so the arrow is now moving right to left, but the direction of rotation HAS NOT CHANGED. Now slowly turn the ball right side up again while maintaining this same direction of rotation. You will observe the arrow is now moving left to right again, just as before. So what changed? Your perspective of the direction of rotation, NOT the direction of rotation itself. The sun will STILL rise in the East as it does today, just as it rises in the east in the southern hemisphere. By flipping the Earth, the only thing that changed is the northern hemisphere became the southern hemisphere. Also, the term Sunrise West is slightly confusing because the sun will actually rise slightly west of North during this time, not due West.

Doanh wrote: "So what you referrring to is that the same part of the globe illuminates first after the flip. But how do we know which part of the globe illuminate first when the earth slows down?"

When Earth begins 18 Days of Slowing Rotation after 6 Days of Sunrise West, the Earth is right-side up again since Earth and Planet X have assumed a side-by-side alignment by this time. The sun will rise where it does today.
Donah - Thanks for be willing to analyze this event so thoroughly. Like you said, the direction of rotation does not change. However, the cause of Sunrise West is not because when the Earth is upside down, the rotatation relative to the sun is in the opposite direction. I invite you to do a simple experiment.

1. Using a ball marked with "W------->E", rotate the ball from from left to right.

2. As the W------>E rotates outside your field of view, what is the first thing you see when it rotates back into your view? The "E", right? This is the first part of the ball that will see sunlight. This is sunrise east.

3. Now slowly turn the ball upside-down while continuing this same direction of rotation. What is the first part of the W------->E that your eyes see? The "E" again, right? This means the sun is still rising in the east.

So what makes the sun rise just west of the North Pole? Well, that's what this discussion has been all about. We've been trying to come up with an easy way of explaining it, but as you can see it's not quite as straight-forward as it first appears. The visual aids that work best for me are located on page 3 of this discussion. Let me know if you still have questions about this perplexing event.

Doanh Nguyen said:
I understand that the earth rotation does not change when it is flipped. but the viewing from the sun show that the rotation is now right to left and not left to right. If you follow the earth as it flip, leaving you upside down with the earth then yes it is still left to right but when viewing from the sun after it has flipped, it is right to left.

All it matters is the viewing from the sun, which view that it is right to left after the flipped even the earth rotate left to right. That is how I see it. That is my understanding of why it is sunrise west.


Howard said:
Doanh wrote: "Howard - Ok.....so the earth rotates from left to right, which is sunrise east at current viewing from the sun. So when the earth flipped with the rotation going on, from the view from the sun, the earth then looks like it rotates from right to left, which is sunrise west right?"

What you're describing is a common misunderstanding. Inverting the Earth upside down does not change the direction of Earth's rotation. To prove this, take a ball and write on it " W----->E". Now rotate the ball left to right and slowly turn it upside down continuing the same direction of rotation. Okay, so the arrow is now moving right to left, but the direction of rotation HAS NOT CHANGED. Now slowly turn the ball right side up again while maintaining this same direction of rotation. You will observe the arrow is now moving left to right again, just as before. So what changed? Your perspective of the direction of rotation, NOT the direction of rotation itself. The sun will STILL rise in the East as it does today, just as it rises in the east in the southern hemisphere. By flipping the Earth, the only thing that changed is the northern hemisphere became the southern hemisphere. Also, the term Sunrise West is slightly confusing because the sun will actually rise slightly west of North during this time, not due West.

Doanh wrote: "So what you referrring to is that the same part of the globe illuminates first after the flip. But how do we know which part of the globe illuminate first when the earth slows down?"

When Earth begins 18 Days of Slowing Rotation after 6 Days of Sunrise West, the Earth is right-side up again since Earth and Planet X have assumed a side-by-side alignment by this time. The sun will rise where it does today.
Thanks Howard,

I did what you told me. So at first I see W----->E and see E first. After the flip, I see E<-----W and yes I see E first. But, the sun no longer came from the left first viewing from the sun, it is now coming from the right of the earth first, even though you see E first. So, that is sunrise west despite seeing the E first. I still see sunrise West after that method. I guess our minds see the perception differently.

I'm going to show my husband your method and see what he thinks. See if he see it's sunrise west or still see sunrise east. He's an engineer so he likes to figure out problems.
Please think as follows, Doanh.
The sun is one of the stars. Imagine the brightness of the sun fading to the degree same as the stars in the night sky. Then the stars including the sun in the sky turn around the north celestial pole counterclockwise as a center point. This is because the earth rotates from the west to the east. The center point is at the position of the Polaris today. Even if the center point changes to either direction, that is, even if the earth's axis inclines to either direction, though the Polaris is not at the position of the north celestial pole then, all stars including the sun and the Polaris turn around the north celestial pole counterclockwise. In other words all stars including the sun rise from the east and set in the west. Wherever the sun is positioned in the sky when the earth's axis inclines, the sun rises from the east and set in the west as all stars do.
It seems that this is why we cannot understand the sunrise west stated in ZetaTalk clearly.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

 
Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2020   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service