This double helix cannot have a connection to the wheels Ezekiel saw because he saw the wheels of a space vehicle, probably of Anunnaki. And, this "wheel" is of the Nibiru Complex. What Ezekiel saw must have been different than this cross in a circle. Will that - this specific cross in a circle - be visible in the sky by the naked eye? And when? Ezekiel is from some 6 or so century BC, and this was seen 1700 years BC. So Ezekiel cannot have any connection with this in the sky. [and from another] http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue681.htm [and from another] Ezekiel 1:14 to 18 https://biblia.com/bible/esv/ezekiel/1/14-18 14 And the living creatures darted to and fro, like the appearance of a flash of lightning. 15 Now as I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the earth beside the living creatures, one for each of the four of them. 16 As for the appearance of the wheels and their construction: their appearance was like the gleaming of beryl. And the four had the same likeness, their appearance and construction being as it were a wheel within a wheel. 17 When they went, they went in any of their four directions without turning as they went. 18 And their rims were tall and awesome, and the rims of all four were full of eyes all around. [and from another] http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue628.htm
Ezekiel's wheel within a wheel vision was referring to these times when the Planet of the Crossing symbol is being seen in the skies by those looking closely at the Nibiru Complex. We stated in 2019 when the issue of Ezekiel's wheel was seen worldwide in UFO displays that this UFO display was directed at those who would understand the Biblical context of Ezekiel. These are the clues that his vision relates to the current times.
- Ezekiel was a prophet who predicted destruction and restoration, such as the Pole Shift will bring.
- Ezekiel refers to the return of fish (living creatures darted to and fro) to the Dead Sea, which has happened recently in 2016 and is a result of 7 of 10 pressure on the Saudi Plate.
- Ezekiel refers to the stability of the wheel, such that the rim could turn in all directions (they went in any of their four directions) without points on the rim needing to change their orientation. No matter which way the N Pole of Nibiru points - up, down, or to either side - the Double Helix retains its stability.
- Ezekiel refers to eyes all around the rim of the wheel, (and the rims of all four were full of eyes all around) which is what many minor moons trailing in the trash behind one of the Dominant Moons would present, when close enough to be visible from Earth.
- Ezekiel refers to a wheel within a wheel (appearance and construction being as it were a wheel within a wheel) which is what the appearance would be if the Double Helix were not in a straight-line view from Earth.