GOT A QUESTION but don't know where to ask it? Post it here!

For those who are not aware, Nancy has indicated that she is not going to be available anymore to answer all of your questions that you email her as her health and resources are being stretched and has deleted all of those in her friends list except those on her mirror sites team.
  Additionally, the Zetatalk Chat sessions are ONLY for people asking the Zetas a question and all non-question related posts will be deleted by the mods.

This is also being done as in the near future, due to the anticipated increase in interest in the Ning when the 7/10 events really kick in, even MORE policing of the site will be required of the mods and when that happens, any content to be deleted or members to be suspended will occur without warning or explanation.

So, where you would have messaged Nancy before or posted on the ZetaTalk chat and now can't as it's not a direct question for the Zetas, post your questions here!  All questions welcome.

Since the start of this Ning, you have a wealth of individuals who know the ZetaTalk message almost as well as Nancy does - there's no need to ask her, just ask here. Nancy is one person, but the Ning is a big group who can answer your questions (and want to answer your questions) in the same way!

(and please don't PM me with your questions - post them here instead)

ADDENDUM by Nancy. This was a Zeta response on December 4, 2010 during the chats, and I think it applies. I have warned the chats that the time would come when I would only say 'accepted' for those accepted, and not respond at all to other questions. That time has come, as of this week. Here's the prior ZetaTalk:

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 65271

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

the zetas no longer comment on the accuracy of other people as they would spend too much time on it if they did: (http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta395.htm)

Q: I just wanted to know who are we suppose to trust. It seems everyone is telling us one story or another and we get so confused.

SOZT
We are endlessly asked this. As we stated at the start of ZetaTalk, the number of sources claiming to interpret what is happening and to predict what is around the corner would proliferate. We stated in 2002 that we would cease to comment on all these new sources as if we did so, this is all we would do with our and Nancy's time! This one is right and matches ZetaTalk, that one is wrong and is disinformation from such and such source, and this is an "attention whore" making claims with no relationship to the truth. Our bottom line is to read ZetaTalk, and if any other source makes claims that contradict ZetaTalk, consider it false. ZetaTalk has an astonishing accuracy track record. Other than the deliberate White Lie about 2003, there have been no errors. Even those predictions we have made that were in the hands of man, such as who would win the 2000 election, proved true as Gore was popularly elected, even in the state of Florida -- no question. Beyond asserting that you should put all sources to the same tests you demand of ZetaTalk, requiring prediction accuracy, we have no advice on how you might sort it all out.
EOZT

However they have addressed planetary alignments before: http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p71.htm

michele said:

Hi Nancy, first of all thanks for everything and all your effort in what you are doing.

I have a question for you if you do not mind. I was wondering if you have read the last book from Stan Romanek , The World's Most Documented Extraterrestrial Contact Story 

and have your opinion on it?  In one of his regression he did draw a precise alinement of planets in 2012, in the draw also Eris the dwarf planet and it was seen to have a precise date ... I did indeed used my sky-map software to see if what he draw had the same date reported in the book from some people which did examine his draw and figured out the date of the alinement, and it does. He draw this down because it might have an importance and it came out of one of the regressions (next to other unbelievable formula that only some scientists were able to understand, but not all ) he made ... however, I was just curios if you did read it or not and I would like to know what you think about Romanek?

Peace & Love

Michele

Dear,

thanks for your answer. Really appreciated.

I like to read, and I do read a lot :)  That does not mean that I take for granted anything, which might be or not true, it is also subjective perception I think. However,reading Stan's book, he does mention abduction because he is just explaining what happened to him from the beginning and, he doesn't know what's happening to him. It's a nice book. He knows in the end that he is not abducted, he does feel protected in the end. His leg has been repaired after falling from the roof,  he knows they take care of him even it has been scary, because he was a true convinced skeptic about al.

I was just curios about anybody else reading it, that's all.

Thanks again for your patience

Peace & love

Michele

Planet Twelve said:

@michele:

Though Stan Romanek may well be a contactee, and may indeed be receiving telepathic warnings etc, NO-ONE has been modified in the way Nancy has and thus NO-ONE can accurately relay concepts received the way Nancy does. Too many people are asking for correllations to be done between whichever Joe Bloggs who may or may not be having telepathic messages relayed, and ZetaTalk. It just wont happen What for? There is no peer to ZT. Also, Stan mentions abduction. Nobody is abducted by ET's...Just Say No!!

Was the following information posted as a preperation for things to come, a true picture of the stars in California completing a complete circle in the sky or just dissinformation?http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/08/11/astronomy.space.pictures...

although a slightly older picture (which I think I remember seeing before) it has done a pretty bad job of being disinformation, if that was its intention, as it clearly shows the effect of the wobble.

While it shows a complete rotation of the sky, it is clearly not a circle - since when does the Earth rotate in an oval shape - since the wobble started of course. :-)

Amanda Hunter said:

Was the following information posted as a preperation for things to come, a true picture of the stars in California completing a complete circle in the sky or just dissinformation?http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/08/11/astronomy.space.pictures...

Dear Nancy and dear Zetas,

well, I was wondering if there is information in building an afortable dome or details in how to build one. I guess, there are many people who do not have thousands of bucks to get one. A bit confussed, what kind of refugee to build as leaving the island has cost me not only my job... We have followed your kind suggestions in escaping to the mountains. But now it is time to think about building something there... Nancy, you're doin a great job to mankind. Thanks 2 you and all the other 'service to other' people. It would be so nice, if we all could meet in the aftertime and live all together.

Sorry to be a pain in the neck :/

... a few weeks ago I printed a 17 slide power point presentation from your ning. well, i can not find it anymore on here and was wondering if it is still up to date. Hmmmm. sorry :/  ...love and light :)

Hi Carlos

You don’t need a lot of money or a fancy structure to survive the shift. All you need is a good place to dig a shallow trench that you can cover and lie in for the hour of the shift it doesn’t have to be fancy or cost a lot of money. You can also get plastic containers like garbage cans to bury your supplies in like a tent (to live in right after the shift) and tools to build a home afterwards.

You may even be living in your tent before the shift because of the quakes depending on where you are.

This Zeta Talk explains what the requirements for the trench should be.

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p177.htm

If you want to build a dome structure to live in before, during and after the shift that of course will cost money, and you would have to research that on the web, the PS Ning and Troubled Times

http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/monolithic-domes

http://www.monolithic.com

http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam272.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam172.htm

Carlos Erhardt Fernandez said:

well, I was wondering if there is information in building an afortable dome or details in how to build one. I guess, there are many people who do not have thousands of bucks to get one. A bit confussed, what kind of refugee to build as leaving the island has cost me not only my job... We have followed your kind suggestions in escaping to the mountains. But now it is time to think about building something there... Nancy, you're doin a great job to mankind. Thanks 2 you and all the other 'service to other' people. It would be so nice, if we all could meet in the aftertime and live all together.

I love you!!!

Derrick Johnson said:

Hi Carlos

You don’t need a lot of money or a fancy structure to survive the shift. All you need is a good place to dig a shallow trench that you can cover and lie in for the hour of the shift it doesn’t have to be fancy or cost a lot of money. You can also get plastic containers like garbage cans to bury your supplies in like a tent (to live in right after the shift) and tools to build a home afterwards.

You may even be living in your tent before the shift because of the quakes depending on where you are.

This Zeta Talk explains what the requirements for the trench should be.

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p177.htm

If you want to build a dome structure to live in before, during and after the shift that of course will cost money, and you would have to research that on the web, the PS Ning and Troubled Times

http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/monolithic-domes

http://www.monolithic.com

http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam272.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam172.htm

1. "In the meantime, the issue apparently is not the disaster and what should be done, but whether the A/C works in Tokyo!   " what does" A/C" mean? if you could say this sentence in another way i will be so happy.

2."and this would require the USGS and their handlers to admit their steady lies about the size and frequency of quakes, lo this past decade or more."what does "lo"mean?

sorry for my english and thanks very much!

thanks very much~i even think of alternating current.....

Pat Shannon said:

Sunlit:  A/C is a "shortcut to saying Air Conditioner.  So they are saying that they are concerned whether or not the air conditioners will be working in Tokyo.  I myself am not sure what "lo" means, maybe it is misspelled?

Hi Nancy,

we own a training business and teach people to drive Heavy Vehicles.  Myself and my crew are very adapt at dealing with the various stresses from our clients and help them settle into a relaxed and calm state in order to learn the required tasks.

We also can spot collective stress (for simplicity we call it in house Collective Consciousness), and distraction from other road users.  In the last 6 months we have noticed a big change, in that what we would normally blame on a 4-6 week cycle, we are now finding people distracted and not paying attention every week.  The collective stress is way higher and less tolerance than ever before.  Take note all that read this, tell your loved ones to concentrate on driving when driving as the majority are not, and it is noticeably different.

I am interested in what is predicted for the human psyche from the influence from both Nibiru inbound, and out bound.  Personally I have noticed an increase in fatigue, changing sleeping patterns (waking earlier than before, like the middle of the night), and a definite change in being able to stay focused, with a sense of being mentally overwhelmed.  

I am not asking for a "therapy session", (or being sent off to a doctor to dribble some rubbish about health), our friends the Zetas seemed to have been studying us for many years and know the secrets of our health, and the likely effects this celestial body would have on our bodies, especially if there are severe changes noticeable bodily changes towards the last weeks?

Again, thank you for all your timeless help and massive effort to create this valuable resource

Bring It:

this might give you some answers on health: http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta284.htm as one example of when the subject has been addressed before - others can be found on the ZT site.

And I'm positive a question was asked before by someone about the reason for waking at the same time every morning in the small hours and the answer was something to do with being sensitive to the increased magnetic particle effect as it comes over the horizon before the sunrise. (but I couldn't find it on the ZT website)

There are also several times on the ZT site where the issue of people being distracted these days for various reasons and this sometimes causing problems was addressed: eg http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta351.htm

My memory does not seem to be as good as it used to be and I have noticed others who seem distracted and unable to remember well. Is this a result of stress related to the upcoming changes? What exactly is occurring in the background of our minds or our subconscious minds or at the soul level? What is happening or being planned or discussed that we are not aware of?

SOZT

We have stated that humans are distracted, making mistakes in their work, because they sense that something is wrong and they are being lied to. The point where any individual human senses this differs, depending upon their circumstance. One may be a farmer, used to seeing the Sun in a certain location, the Moon is a certain location, and very familiar with the cycles. Noting the Moon out of position by 20 or more degrees, shining in a window never previously seeing the Moon, a flag goes up. Another notes that the city they live in has high unemployment, many out on the streets, bankrupt and living in their cars, the soup kitchens not able to keep up, and talking to friends and relatives elsewhere hears the same story. Yet the media chirps on about employment and how well the economy is doing. Red flags everywhere. They are being lied to. Unable to do more than complain to friends, who often do not want to hear of it, do not want to face the reality of that their government is lying to them, they must simply bury this worry, and it leads to distraction and mistakes.

EOZT

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service