Kris H's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Gerardo, When I look at the new map after the PS, I don't think that area will be a…"

Kris H replied Mar 23, 2010 to

just now

"3 days of darkness is real. Planet X points its North Pole at the Earth, forcing our…"

just now

"Hi Kevin, After following Nancy's advice, then dig your trench there to survive the…"

just now

"Hi Kevin, I posted a blog a while back on a related topic: http://poleshift.ning.co…"

Kris H replied Mar 15, 2010 to

just now

"A good argument against the 2012 date is that the date is the "approved" date by TPT…"

Kris H replied Dec 10, 2009 to The time and date of the pole shift, my feeling tells me next year

87 May 6, 2011
Reply by Lawrence

"I have read these crop circle explanations, but here is my reasoning regarding the 2…"

Kris H replied Dec 9, 2009 to The time and date of the pole shift, my feeling tells me next year

87 May 6, 2011
Reply by Lawrence

"I agree that we should be preparing now, and I am, I do not take the Zetas' message…"

Kris H replied Dec 8, 2009 to The time and date of the pole shift, my feeling tells me next year

87 May 6, 2011
Reply by Lawrence

"Here's my opinion on the PS date: I think the 12/21/2012 date is correct, give or ta…"

Kris H replied Dec 8, 2009 to The time and date of the pole shift, my feeling tells me next year

87 May 6, 2011
Reply by Lawrence

"Hi Astrid, I have experienced something similar a handful of times recently. Usuall…"

Kris H replied Dec 3, 2009 to

just now

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

You can support the ning by using the above button. 

© 2019   Created by lonne rey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service