Addendum to the November 29 Newsletter, to cover the 2020 election mess
One of the options for resolving the 2020 election wrongdoing – the illegal ballots and Dominion electronic vote theft – is to place the issue before SCOTUS. Several legal steps appear to be staging for that event. First, Sidney Powell was separated from President Trump’s legal team. Per the Zetas, this is to allow her to evade any gag orders lower courts might impose. Second, the Chief Justice of SCOTUS reassigned the judges so that judges friendly to President Trump were placed over the circuit courts in the contested swing states.
- Rudy Giuliani: Sidney Powell Not Part of Trump’s Legal Team
November 22, 2020
- “Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own,” said Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani and another lawyer for Trump, Jenna Ellis, in a statement. “She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.” No further details or clarification was offered.
ZetaTalk Insight 11/30/2020: Attorney Sidney Powell has not been severed from the legal team representing President Trump’s 2020 campaign, she has been freed from any constraints that judges might impose during lower court proceedings. A judge can seal a case, issue a gag order, thus keeping the public from seeing the evidence. Rudy and Jenna are the attorneys who might be silenced. Sidney is the mouthpiece free to give interviews. Is there a connection between this move and dismissal of the Pennsylvania case and the suspension of the twitter account for the Dark Judge? All happening on the same day. But the Kraken will not be silenced!
- Circuit Assignments
- It is ordered that the following allotment be made of The Chief Justice and the Associate Justices of this Court among the circuits, pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42 and that such allotment be entered of record, effective November 20, 2020. For the Third Circuit - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice (Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virgin Island). For the Sixth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice (Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee). For the Seventh Circuit - Amy Coney Barrett, Associate Justice (Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin). For the Eleventh Circuit - Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice (Alabama, Florida, Georgia).
The Kraken is actually a superfast computer, used by the US government. It is the evidence that Sidney possesses of votes sent off shore to Spain and other sites, to be returned in an altered state giving Biden more and President Trump less. This evidence is in the possession of the US government, and on the server that was seized in Germany just after the election.
- Kraken Becomes First Academic Machine to Achieve Petaflop
October 13, 2009
- The University of Tennessee's Kraken supercomputer was just upgraded to a peak performance exceeding one petaflop, making it the fastest system in the country managed by an academic institution and placing it among the five fastest systems in the world. As the main computational resource for NICS, the new system is linked to the NSF-supported TeraGrid, a network of supercomputers across the country that is the world's largest computational platform for open scientific research.
Sidney Powell has released the Kraken in Georgia and Michigan lawsuits, either of which could potentially allow the Dominion electronic fraud to be elevated to SCOTUS.
- Sidney Powell Sues Georgia Officials, Alleging Massive Scheme to Rig Election for Joe Biden
November 26, 2020
- Prominent defense attorney Sidney Powell sued Georgia's top officials, alleging in federal court that the GOP-run state government permitted a massive voter fraud scheme that rigged the Nov. 3 election in favor of Democrat Joe Biden. The 104-page complaint asked the court to issue an injunction "prohibiting the Governor and Secretary of State from transmitting the currently certified results to the Electoral College based on the overwhelming evidence of election tampering."
- At least 96,600 absentee ballots were requested and counted but were never recorded as being returned to county election boards by the voter. "Thus, at a minimum, 96,600 votes must be disregarded”. Kemp and Raffensperger "rushed through the purchase of Dominion voting machines and software in 2019 for the 2020 Presidential Election" without due diligence and disregarded safety concerns. "There is incontrovertible physical evidence that the standards of physical security of the voting machines and the software were breached, and machines were connected to the internet in violation of professional standards and state and federal laws."
- Fulton County election workers used a claim of a water leak to evacuate poll watchers and workers for several hours on Election night, even as "several election workers remained unsupervised and unchallenged working at the computers for the voting tabulation machines until after 1:00 AM. State officials in a settlement with Democratic parties made changes to election procedures that violated both state law and the U.S. Constitution.
- Attorney Sidney Powell Files 104 Page Bombshell Complaint of Massive Fraud in Georgia Election
November 25, 2020
- For these reasons, Plaintiff asks this Court to enter a judgment in their favor and provide the following emergency relief:
1. An order directing Governor Kemp, Secretary Raffensperger and the Georgia State Board of Elections to de-certify the election results;
2. An order enjoining Governor Kemp from transmitting the currently certified election results to the Electoral College;
3. An order requiring Governor Kemp to transmit certified election results that state that President Donald Trump is the winner of the election;
4. An immediate order to impound all the voting machines and software in Georgia for expert inspection by the Plaintiffs.
5. An order that no votes received or tabulated by machines that were not certified as required by federal and state law be counted.
6. A declaratory judgment declaring that Georgia Secretary of State Rule 183-1-14-0.9-.15 violates the Electors and Elections Clause, U.S. CONST. art. I, § 4;
7. A declaratory judgment declaring that Georgia’s failed system of signature verification violates the Electors and Elections Clause by working a de facto abolition of the signature verification requirement;
8. A declaratory judgment declaring that current certified election results violates the Due Process Clause, U.S. CONST. Amend. XIV;
9. A declaratory judgment declaring that mail-in and absentee ballot fraud must be remedied with a Full Manual Recount or statistically valid sampling that properly verifies the signatures on absentee ballot envelopes and that invalidates the certified results if the recount or sampling analysis shows a sufficient number of ineligible absentee ballots were counted;
10. An emergency declaratory judgment that voting machines be Seized and Impounded immediately for a forensic audit—by plaintiffs’ expects;
11. A declaratory judgment declaring absentee ballot fraud occurred in violation of Constitutional rights, Election laws and under state law;
12. A permanent injunction prohibiting the Governor and Secretary of State from transmitting the currently certified results to the Electoral College based on the overwhelming evidence of election tampering;
13. Immediate production of 36 hours of security camera recording of all rooms used in the voting process at State Farm Arena in Fulton County, GA from 12:00am to 3:00am until 6:00pm on November 3.
14. Plaintiffs further request the Court grant such other relief as is just and proper, including but not limited to, the costs of this action and their reasonable attorney fees and expenses pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 1988.
Georgia is also in yet another recount, as the prior recounts were either a canvas of the fraud or included illegal ballots. This latest recount is an audit. Lin Wood has filed a stay with the Circuit Court in Georgia, regarding the certification that the Governor and Secretary of State in Georgia are attempting to do. This issue might also be elevated to SCOTUS.
- Georgia Will Launch a Second Recount
November 23, 2020
- Georgia will begin a third recount of its election results on December 1 after the Trump campaign requested another one over the weekend, alleging “false results.” The Trump campaign’s call for a recount additionally asserted that election officials should audit signatures on mail ballot envelopes.
- Georgia Recount set to Start Tuesday
November 23, 2020
- The Georgia recount requested by President Donald Trump’s campaign is set to begin on Dec. 1 and will wrap up by midnight of Dec. 2.
Dozens of active lawsuit are running in the swing states being challenged. Wisconsin is under a recount in Dane and Milwaukee Counties. Michigan is one of the states where a Kraken suit has been filed and will also have a legislative hearing. Arizona and Nevada have not declared a victor as yet.
- “In Arizona There Were 35,000 Votes Given to Every Democrat Candidate Just to Start the Voting Off” — Sidney Powell Drops a MOAB on AZ Democrats — Could Flip State!
November 24, 2020
- Sidney Powell told Newsmax that 35,000 votes were added to every Democratic candidate in AZ, to start their count, and that she believes this also happened elsewhere. Attorney Sidney Powell told Lou Dobbs “We’ve got one witness that says in Arizona at least there were 35,000 votes added to every Democratic candidate just to start their voting off.”
- Pennsylvania, Michigan and Arizona Announce Election Fraud Hearings
November 24, 2020
- On Monday, November 30th, the Arizona legislature will hold their own hearing, followed by the Michigan legislature holding their own hearing on Tuesday, December 1st. Details for both hearings to follow. “It’s in everyone’s interest to have a full vetting of election irregularities and fraud,” said Mayor Giuliani. “And the only way to do this is with public hearings, complete with witnesses, videos, pictures and other evidence of illegalities from the November 3rd election.”
A Pennsylvania case may be elevated to SCOTUS because President Trump’s appeal over an extended mail-in ballot deadline, which is a Constitutional issue, has just been denied by the Pennsylvania Appeals Court. Thus Judge Alito could elevate this to SCOTUS. Pennsylvania was the first state to have an open hearing in their legislature.
- Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit over Pennsylvania Voting Procedures
November 27, 2020
- A federal appeals court dismissed a lawsuit by the Trump campaign over Pennsylvania's voting procedures on Friday, paving the way for the issue to escalate all the way up to the Supreme Court. The Trump campaign has the option of asking the U.S. Supreme Court for emergency injunctive relief, which would go to Justice Samuel Alito, who would then likely ask his eight colleagues to weigh in.
- Watch President Trump Calls into Pennsylvania Hearing on Election Irregularities
November 25, 2020
- Trump argued that the election appeared "virtually over" at 10:00 p.m. on Election Night, but then "very weird things happened" that weren't questionable to Dominion Voting Systems or election officials. "This election was lost by the Democrats. They cheated," Trump charged. "It was a fraudulent election." Urging to "turn over the election" where more votes exist than there are voters and where mail-in votes were illegally processed after Nov. 3, the president fired: "The whole world is watching the United States of America." During the meeting, one witness came forward to allege a suspicious ballot dump that favoured Biden. "Normally, you would expect to see a smooth curve going up, not any big spikes," the witness testified, referencing the "anomalies of loading those votes" and pointing to a "prime indicator of fraudulent voting."
- Judge Orders Pennsylvania Officials to Stop Certification of State Election Results
November 25, 2020
- A judge on Wednesday ordered Pennsylvania officials not to certify the results of the 2020 election until a court holds a hearing on the matter. The order was made by Commonwealth Judge Patricia McCullough. Pennsylvania announced that officials had completed the certification of the presidential race. The judge's decision also blocks the certification of all the other election results.