Questions can be posed on this discussion by a member, or posted to a ZetaTalk Question email address. Nancy will then post all accepted email questions from the general public to this discussion.

• Twitter: @NancyLieder1
  • If your questions are just a demand for a hand-held tour, and it is apparent you have not even attempted to research or read the existing material, your post will be deleted.
  • Commentary chitchat will automatically be deleted if it does not add to the questions already posed. The weekly Q&A chat is not a stage for opinions or rants. 
  • Research the ZetaTalk WebSite and use the Search Engine dedicated to the site. Check the prior ning chats archives or the prior GLP chat archives. This Search Tips Primer will make you an expert after only a quick read.

Accepted questions will be noted as such.

• If Nancy indicates that your question is “accepted” then it will be answered.
  • If not, assume it has been declined by the Zetas.
  • The Q&A discussions just past and ongoing are pinned for easy reference.
  • Answers will be posted monthly to the ZetaTalk websites. The discussion will be closed with a new discussion opened for the following month at that time.
  • To find all prior chats on the ning, go to this list: https://poleshift.ning.com/forum/categories/zetatalk-1/listForCategory

Ning Rules that Apply

1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.
  2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.
  3. This ning does not focus on religion or politics, so these types of questions will be declined as a distraction from the issue at hand.
  4. ZetaTalk only. Posting of or discussion regarding material alleged to be channeled or otherwise relayed by entities other than the STO Zetas to anyone other than Nancy Lieder of ZetaTalk.com is not allowed on this site

Zeta Rules that Apply

1. No personal counseling is done.This rule has been in place since 1996. Questions should be of broad interest to the general public.
  2. Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so. This rule has been in place since 2002. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.
  3. The Zetas, as all visitors, are under rules on how they interact with humanity. They are not here to rescue you. They cannot divert Planet X just as today they do not prevent droughts or floods. The Earth is mankind’s schoolhouse whereby he learns to help his fellow man.
  4. The date of the pole shift cannot be given, but the sequence of events can be given. [ Link ] Check the ning pinned discussions and blogs for such information as the 7 of 10, the last weeks, etc.

Note the Zeta's words on wasting the opportunity to pose question to themselves, and get a response via Nancy. They do not suffer fools gladly, and this will increasingly be the case.

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 78 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek. To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 39068

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Russian Billionaire, 53, is Killed in Helicopter Crash near Monaco in latest Crypto Mystery Death
November 29, 2022
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11480711/Russian-billionai...
A Russian billionaire has become the latest cryptocurrency businessman to die in mysterious circumstances after his helicopter crashed in good weather near Monaco. Entrepreneur Vyacheslav Taran, 53, died after the helicopter plunged near the resort town of Villefranche-sur-Mer after taking off from Lausanne in Switzerland. Tiantian Kullander, 30, died 'in his sleep' last week, while fellow crypto millionaire Nikolai Mushegian, 29, drowned on a Puerto Rico beach after tweeting that he feared the CIA and Mossad were going to murder him. 
[and from another]
Cryptocurrency Co-Founder Tiantian Kullander Dies 'Unexpectedly' Aged 30
November 28, 2022
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11476977/Cryptocurrency-fo...
The co-founder of a cryptocurrency company has died 'unexpectedly' at the age of 30. Tiantian Kullander, who co-founded the digital asset company Amber Group, passed away in his sleep. Named in the Forbes prestigious 30-under-30 list in 2019, died 'unexpectedly' on November 23. No further details were provided surrounding the cause of death.
[and from another]
'Paranoid' Crypto Millionaire Drowns in Puerto Rico after Tweeting that CIA and Mossad were After Him
November 10, 2022
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11412595/Paranoid-crypto-m...
A 'paranoid' cryptocurrency millionaire drowned on a Puerto Rico beach after tweeting that he feared the CIA and Mossad were going to murder him. Nikolai Mushegian, 29, died on October 28, hours after posting his final tweet. The troubled young millionaire had a history of mental health problems and his family do not believe there was any foul play. In a tweet hours before he died, he said: 'CIA and Mossad and pedo elite are running some kind of sex trafficking entrapment blackmail ring out of Puerto Rico and Caribbean islands. 'They are going to frame me with a laptop planted by my ex [girlfriend] who was a spy. They will torture me to death.' 
[and from another]
BlockFi Files for Bankruptcy as FTX Contagion Spreads
November 28, 2022
https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2022/11/28/ftx-fallout-continues-as...
Crypto lender BlockFi filed for bankruptcy protection Monday, days after suspending withdrawals amid the ongoing fallout from exchange FTX's bankruptcy filing.  BlockFi has about $257 million in cash on hand. Executives estimate the company has between $1 billion and $10 billion in both assets and liabilities. BlockFi's largest creditor is Ankura Trust Company, which the lender appears to have hired in February and now has a $730 million unsecured claim.
[and from another]
Dead Bankers
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue387.htm

SOZT
Why are these Crypto millionaires and billionaires suddenly dying under suspicious circumstances? It is obviously to silence them, but what secret did they hold? As we have repeatedly stated, the Cryptos are a currency without a country and thus without a backer. Those who hold tokens cannot seek recourse. Bondsmen and insurance companies can likewise go bankrupt, leaving the token holders with tokens that hold zero value. Stock Markets are backed by corporate value. Currencies such as the US Dollar or Yuan are backed by the country of issue. This is not the case with Crypto.

Thus backed only by faith, those who became almost instant billionaires or millionaires were making their moves based on insider information. This is no different from the stock markets, where despite being illegal insider information is rampant. But insider information is more than tips on when to buy or sell – it is also information on whom is about to go bankrupt, as they no longer have the assets in hand that are claimed. If this information became widely known, or even rumored, a Crypto company could come under a run with a massive selloff of tokens.

A similar spate of suspicious deaths occurred in 2014 among bankers
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue387.htm
who had insider information about real estate value and inflated mortgages. This spate included a title company CEO who supposedly died of suicide after killing himself with a nail gun. Several nails were driven into his head, though how he lived after the first nail is a mystery. Will the recent assassinations of insiders in the Crypto industry calm the public and allow the Crypto industry to flourish again? The pall of death now hangs over the industry, as the public has been alerted that all is not well.
EOZT

Last year the Zetas said the New Madrid rupture will have occurred at the end of 2021 or overlapping into early 2022.

It didn't happen.

Recent ZetaTalk says the New Madrid rip was delayed and the Council of Worlds was scolded for that.

The Zetas said the New Madrid rip is once again back on schedule and stated it will happen at the end of 2022. There is only one month left and for the New Madrid to rip the Africa roll must complete first. Last time the Zetas gave an update on the Africa roll, it was only at 61%. 

Can the Zetas give an update now?

You want % again? Declined.

We explained that I, Nancy, wanted the START of the New Madrid rupture at the end of 2021 to be the whole shebang. I am human and inserted my desire, and appologized for that. This is all outlined in the blog 

New Madrid Unzipping: 3 Week Start

The most recent ZetaTalk on this matter explained by they are saying with confidence that by the end of 2022 we will see action. And from the number a location of quakes just yesterday and again today, it seems we are indeed getting the kind of ACTION that would lead to that. 

Kamil Rak said:

Last year the Zetas said the New Madrid rupture will have occurred at the end of 2021 or overlapping into early 2022.

It didn't happen.

Recent ZetaTalk says the New Madrid rip was delayed and the Council of Worlds was scolded for that.

The Zetas said the New Madrid rip is once again back on schedule and stated it will happen at the end of 2022. There is only one month left and for the New Madrid to rip the Africa roll must complete first. Last time the Zetas gave an update on the Africa roll, it was only at 61%. 

Can the Zetas give an update now?

Did you check the addition to the 3 Week Start blog, the addition I posted late yesterday? Today the quakes in significant location are MORE, and the day just starting. 

Kamil Rak said:

Ok, percentages don't matter.

I was a little skeptical that we only have one month at most until the Africa roll completes and the New Madrid finale happens.

Perhaps, I should have worded my question differently.

There must be some factors only known to Zetas that will accelerate the Africa roll and the New Madrid finale if both are to complete within 2022.

I just now read your post on the 3 Week Start blog and it really does look like the Africa roll is about to get serious. Had I read it I would not have posted a question.

Nancy Lieder said:

Did you check the addition to the 3 Week Start blog, the addition I posted late yesterday? Today the quakes in significant location are MORE, and the day just starting. 

I am also at a loss. I have had all my plans on hold since 2021 waiting to see how the NMA will re-arrange and prioritise my to-do list. I am hoping this time the prediction is clear cut. I guess we have only one month to see.

Kamil Rak said:

I was a little skeptical that we only have one month at most until the Africa roll completes and the New Madrid finale happens.

Perhaps, I should have worded my question differently.

There must be some factors only known to Zetas that will accelerate the Africa roll and the New Madrid finale if both are to complete within 2022.

Please note that as of yesterday the African Plate drop on the NE corner is in process!!! Tearing from Azores through Gibraltar to the rock hook snap line at the western edge of Turkey through Egype and the Suez where that internet cable going to Pakistan is located, and on down to where the Africa Plate is pushing the Saudi Plate against Iran's straits. 

This means that fracturing of the rock hook under Turkey has occurred, over the past few months of so many quakes there. There is nothing preventing Africa Plate from dropping down, and starting the Sequence of Events the Zetas laid out!

Sanusi Usman said:

I am also at a loss. I have had all my plans on hold since 2021 waiting to see how the NMA will re-arrange and prioritise my to-do list.

In an article posted to the preprint repository bioRxiv – the French, Russian and German researchers said they had revived and uncovered 13 new "zombie viruses" isolated from seven different ancient Siberian permafrost samples. One virus had been dormant and frozen underwater for nearly 50,000 years. Is the DS planning to release the zombie virus during the pole shift? There is an old prediction by Baba Vanga that  a new lethal virus in Siberia will be discovered in 2022 which is frozen as of now.  The prophecy also stated that the virus will be unleashed to the world due to global warming. Blogs are connecting the prediction with the ancient virus found in Siberia.
[and from another]
Scientists Revive 48,500-year-old ‘Zombie Virus’ from Siberian Permafrost
https://www.foxnews.com/science/scientists-revive-48500-year-old-zo...
French, Russian and German researchers said they had revived and uncovered 13 new "zombie viruses" isolated from seven different ancient Siberian permafrost samples. Pathogens remain infectious after tens of thousands of years. The biological hazard associated with reviving prehistorical amoeba-infecting viruses is "totally negligible" compared to the search for "paleoviruses" directly from permafrost-preserved remains of mammoths, woolly rhinoceros or prehistoric horses.
[and from another]
'Zombie Virus' Discovered after being Trapped in Siberian Permafrost for nearly 50,000 Years
November 30, 2022
https://news.sky.com/story/zombie-virus-discovered-after-being-trap...
The 13 new viruses were identified by scientists who looked at samples of permafrost collected from the Russian province. One of the viruses had remained infectious after more than 48,500 years in deep permafrost, according to the study led by microbiologist Jean-Marie Alempic from the French National Centre for Scientific Research. The virus, known as pandoravirus, infects only single-cell organisms and should pose no threat to humans.
[and from another]
Scientists Revived Ancient 'Zombie Viruses' Frozen For Eons in Siberia
https://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-revived-ancient-zombie-viru...
[and from another]
‘Zombie Virus’ Buried in Russia Revived by Scientists, Baba Vanga’s Prediction Turns True
Nov 30, 2022
https://shikshanews.com/zombie-virus-buried-in-russia-revived-by-sc...
Over 48,000 years old ‘zombie virus’ which was buried deep in Russia was recently revived by scientists, making Baba Vanga’s prediction somewhat come true one more time. For the unversed, Baba Vanga was a famous mystic, who had predicted that it would be Siberia which would present a new virus to the world in 2022. The prophecy also stated that the virus was buried frozen, and will be unleashed to the world due to global warming. If Baba Yanga’s prophecy is to be believed, the world will once again be seeing the emergence of a lethal virus. While Wuhan became the origin first, and epicenter later, of the ever-mutating COVID-19 virus, Siberia will present a new virus to the world in 2022.
[and from another]
Siberian Pithovirus
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue473.htm
[and from another]
Mother Shipton prophecy
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue703.htm
And yellow men great power gain
From mighty bear with whom they've lain.
These mighty tyrants will fail to do
They fail to split the world in two.
But from their acts a danger bred
An ague - leaving many dead.
And physics find no remedy
For this is worse than leprosy.

SOZT
From the start of the ZetaTalk saga we have predicted that pathogens will be on the move
http://www.zetatalk.com/transfor/t71.htm
due to the changes caused by the Daily Earth Wobble. They are opportunistic, free to move, and will readily migrate. Combined with the depressed immune systems that result from the stress of change, this will result in more sickness and death. But the prophecies of both Mother Shipton and Baba Vanga are pointing to the emergence of a pathogen from Siberia, which will merge or mutate with pathogens from China to create a new plague for mankind.

Russia is developing their Far East as a future hub for Russia after Nibiru’s Passage. The new Equator will run through the Arctic and down through the Bering Straits. China can be expected to migrate
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31mr2020.htm
there. What is the likelihood of long dormant pathogens in Siberia emerging with those from China to create a new plague? Given the shakeup the globe is about to have as a result of Nibiru’s Passage, with almost every part of the planet having a new climate, pathogens will be on the move everywhere.

Immune systems will be encountering pathogens they had not encountered before. A potential Zombie virus from Siberia is no different. The fauna and flora 50,000 year ago in Siberia is hardly different from the fauna and flora the Earth holds today. DNA holds an immune system memory of pathogens encountered in the past. Mankind has many pathogens that are killers, such as Small Pox and Cholera and Ebola. Those afflicted are quarantined and hospitalized. Any Siberian pathogens that survive the thawing process are unlikely to be this deadly.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31mr2020.htm
But why would Mother Shipton imply that a partnership between China and Russia would present a new plague? As is of record, Russia is developing the Far East, which will become tropical in the Aftertime, and China, with a populace of over a billion, will surely migrate there. India has also been invited. Meanwhile, Siberia melts, and many long frozen germs are emerging. Both bacteria and virus are preserved in a deep freeze. Immunity to these germs is long gone. But Mother Shipton is predicting more than a Siberian melt, she is predicting a merging of indigenous germs from Asian and Siberia, mutating.

Prior 2/25/1998: http://www.zetatalk.com/transfor/t71.htm
The germs are on the move. Their carriers are on the move. And thus humans are exposed to diseases that are so rare as to be undocumented in medical journals. You will see increasing illness, odd illnesses, microbes that travel because an insect is scattering about and spreading germs in places where it normally doesn't travel.

San Francisco's Board of Supervisors formally gave the San Francisco Police Department permission to employ killer robots to contain criminals. Are they approving that law in order to contain criminals during the pole shift?
[and from another]
San Francisco Approves Killer Police Robots! Time to Arm your Toasters, Folks.
November 30, 2022
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2022/11/30/san-fran...
The city supervisors in San Francisco voted to give police “the ability to use potentially lethal, remote-controlled robots in emergency situations”.
[and from another]
San Francisco to Allow Police 'Killer Robots'
December 1, 2022
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-63816454
The measure permits police to deploy robots equipped with explosives in extreme circumstances. A spokesperson for the police said "robots could potentially be equipped with explosive charges to breach fortified structures containing violent, armed, or dangerous subjects". They also said robots could be used to "incapacitate, or disorient violent, armed, or dangerous suspects who pose a risk of loss of life". Advocates for the measure said it would only be used in extreme situations. Opponents, however, say the authority could lead to further militarization of the police force.

SOZT
This move by the San Francisco Police Department indicates they anticipate being overrun by riots, a complete Mad Max scenario. Notably this is a Democratically run city, like Chicago and New York City and Portland, who are all dealing with high crime. Not too long ago “Defund the Police” was being espoused. They have done this to themselves. This decision will be challenged in court as pre-approved murder, hardly legal, and never come to fruition.
EOZT

Hi Nancy and Zetas,

Interesting...

Global Warming? Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover At 56-Year High

But while the climate alarmist leaders met in the desert, November's snowfall across the Northern Hemisphere was running at rates exceeding a half-a-century average.

NOAA and Rutgers University released new data that showed snow cover across the Northern Hemisphere reached the highest level since measurements began in 1967 and are currently above the 56-year mean.

https://www.zerohedge.com/weather/global-warming-northern-hemispher...

Thank you

Declined as the Zetas have addressed the Severe Wobble in process, which creates atmospheric turmoil and larger storms. We all know that the Global Warming theory is just an excuse for what Nibiru, causes part of the coverup. 

Stanislav said:

Global Warming? Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover At 56-Year High

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service