Spirituality (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ZetaTalk: Reverence for Life

Note: written by Jul 15, 1995 Reverence for life is a concept promoted periodically, in various ways - Mahatma Ghandi, in his non- violenc…

Started by Gerard Zwaan

0 Jun 12, 2017

ZetaTalk: Action

Note: added during the Dec 7, 2002 Live ZetaTalk IRC Session. Service-to-Other or Service-to-Self orientation cannot be determined strickly…

Started by Gerard Zwaan

1 May 21, 2017
Reply by Kojima

4th density life

At session on June, 19th Zetas have told: "Spirits do not have the power to do much in the physical world, but when incarnated, they can af…

Started by Gerard Zwaan

0 May 15, 2017

STO vs control freaks

There are a number of us working hard to understand how to best handle individuals of different soul orientations and although in most case…

Started by Gerard Zwaan

0 Feb 5, 2016

Master/Slave relationships

I have a question in reference to Service-to-Self and Service-to-Others type of relationships. My son and I have spent hours this evening t…

Started by Gerard Zwaan

0 Jan 29, 2016

Reincarnation shuffle

Undecided souls who have recently left their human body. Are they already being moved to their new octopus life form on a water planet? STO…

Started by Gerard Zwaan

0 Sep 1, 2015

Dogma

The Zetas have repeatedly stated that those who cling to religious dogma tend to be "immature souls" (or leaning to STS). Can it really be…

Started by Gerard Zwaan

30 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Jorge

Service to Others Role Models

Zetas have told us endlessly that we should take advantage of these opportunities for spiritual growth during the transformation and the ti…

Started by bill

1 Jun 17, 2014

A Place To Post Thank You Messages for Nancy

I would like to dedicate this space to Nancy, a place where those who want to give thanks to her for what she has done all these years as Z…

Started by Carlos

85 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Rodney E. Langley

Encouragement

As the Earth changes are strengthening in pace and covering all manner of variation, the challenges we face daily are increasing, as is evi…

Started by Yvonne Lawson

3 Aug 21, 2013

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning or Zetatalk

Search:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Donate

Donate to support Pole Shift ning costs. Thank you!

© 2024   Created by 0nin2migqvl32.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service