()—When Lisa Woyak was driving her daughters home from cheerleading Monday night she saw something in the sky that astonished her.
"I saw what I thought was an explosion in the air and I thought I had just witnessed a plane crash" Woyak told FOX55 News@9.
Lisa's stories correspond with firsthand accounts from other people around Central Wisconsin since Sunday night.
Kris Kasada has also seen the lights. She told FOX55 News@9 by phone her initial suspicions lead her to believe a plane crash had taken place.
"We were like 'Oh my gosh where did that come from, what was that?" she said.
The accounts of the women in Portage County have been echoed by people all over Central Wisconsin. FOX55 News@9 viewers have been calling the WAOW-TV newsroom and posting on the station's Facebook page asking for information on what has been appearing overhead every night this week.
Plover Police Chief Dwayne Wierzba said despite the chatter around the region, only one resident called the department about the lights.
"No Ghostbusters, no UFO hunters, about a week ago I noticed there were some Chinook military helicopters that were flying just north of the village. I'm assuming that's what it might have been" he said.
Officials with Stevens Point Municipal Airport and Fort McCoy near Tomah both told FOX55 News@9 they have not scheduled any military exercises or heard reports of unusual activity this week.
FOX55 News@9 has contacted the Wisconsin National Guard, and is awaiting their response to the reports.
|The ZetaTalk Newsletter
Issue 167, Sunday, January 10, 2010
Weekly news and views from around the world and beyond.
|New ZetaTalk||Earth Changes||Announcements||Signs of the Times|
Tail of Planet X
Planet X has been appearing on SOHO and the Stereo Ahead for some months now, in approximately the 4:30 o'clock position. But sometimes something bright with a tail shows up in other places, above the Sun, or to the left of the Sun. If this is Planet X, why is it moving around so much?
ZetaTalk Explanation 1/2/2010: When the Winged Globe or the Red Cross appears to the lower right on the Sun, this is the Planet X corpus. We have explained that the tail is vast, the Moon swirls swinging to either side of Planet X by 5 million miles, but the tail itself swings further than that. During the hour of the pole shift, when Planet X is a mere 14 million miles from the Earth, the tail is whipping the Earth, depositing hail and red dust. The tail itself can catch the light, reflecting this to Earth, in what appears to be a blaze of light with a tail drifting away. It is charged, so clings to itself in places, so is thicker in some places than others, just as an electrical charge can raise the hair on your head. As Planet X turns its charged tail toward the Earth, increasingly, such sudden appearances will increase, consternating NASA.
SOHO is approximately 1.5 million miles from Earth, stationary, sunside of the Earth which is 93 million miles from the Sun. Just how far does that tail spread? During the 2002-2003 CCD imaging of Planet X in the night sky, as it was inbound, light clouds around the body of Planet X were often noted.
- And debris in the tail of Planet X is certainly inbound lately, in the form of fireballs. Fireballs on on the increase, showing a sharp increase since 2005.
- 2005 -466
2006 - 515
2007 - 587
2008 - 726
Indeed, in this past month alone, the fireballs hitting the press were most certainly not part of the Gemini meteor show. Fireballs are occurring year-round, screaming across several states or provinces, lately in California on December 17, Hawaii on December 11, and Minnesota on December 12.
- Picture of the Day - Fireball Above Mojave Desert
December 17, 2009
- Monstrously bright, this fireball meteor lit up the Mojave Desert sky.
- Colored Fireballs Light up Evening Sky
December 11, 2009
- Yoder said he found it hard to believe there has not yet been an explanation for what he saw, much like the loud noise over Kalaheo reported by residents in May of this year. "I've seen meteorites all my life," he said. But added that what he saw was much different. "It was either a gigantic asteroid or one of the biggest meteorites I have ever seen."
- Bright Blue-Green Flash Turns Night into Day
December 12, 2009
- A brilliant bright blue-green flash lit up a huge portion of the sky from western Minnesota to eastern Wisconsin Friday night -- the event was enough to make the night sky momentarily seem like daylight. It was almost certainly a fireball meteorite, say meteorologists and local amateur astronomers. In fact, the earth is currently orbiting into that portion of space strewn with those extraterrestrial rocks that produce the Geminid meteor showers every year at this time.
Wisconsin is central to a number of changes that will leave the state unscathed in the main. Situated near the center of a large plate, the state will experience jolts with minimal aftershocks. Where the St. Lawrence Seaway will tear open, the tear will not directly affect the state or its boundaries. Mountain building will not occur, and the majority of the state will remain above water during the polar melts that follow the shift. Blessed with gentle rolling hills and rich soil, the state offers protection from high winds and the ability to garden. Nonetheless, few will migrate to this part of the world, due less to harsh winters than high taxes and restrictive pollution control rules that tend to dampen business and industry, which move where the political climate is friendlier. Thus over-population of this state is not likely to occur.
Can Zetas provide answer as to what this is? See the image at 2005/02/02 15:18. Exposure time was 19.1 seconds according to NASA.
Debris from Planet X has been increasingly entering Earth’s atmosphere in the form of meteors or fireballs, once rare but now reported almost weekly in the news, when they are given media attention at all. Exploding with a bang, turning the night sky bright, rattling windows, thudding to Earth next to startled humans. Was this the usual rate just a few years ago? For every fireball not captured by Earth’s atmosphere, there are dozens outside her atmosphere, whizzing about, one of the reasons we have warned that Satellites will not function well in the months leading into the pole shift, and that the Space Station and those riding her are doomed. It is only a matter of time, for man’s technology, aloft. The massive tail of Planet X, being composed primarily of magnetized iron oxide dust, is hosed away from the N. Pole of Planet X, and thus up until now has been pointing toward the Sun, not Earth, as Planet X has been struggling to rise above the Ecliptic and thus must align along the magnetic Flow Lines in the Sun’s southern hemisphere. These flow lines require the N. Pole of Planet X to be pointed toward the Sun, the S. Pole slung outward.
But what happens when that N. pole slings outward, during the 270° Roll that Planet X will make as it turns in place and then stands upright, side-by-side with the Sun in a position strong enough to halt the Earth’s rotation in the days before the pole shift. As the N. pole begins to sling toward the Earth, it hoses the massive tail and the debris in that tail toward Earth. If fireballs have been an occasional entertainment, they will soon become a daily affair almost everywhere, and simultaneously no longer in the news as during a cover-up, such bad news is suppressed. While the SOHO still functions, these fireballs at times make a graceful pass past the camera, moving in waves. We have, in the early days of ZetaTalk, described why a Wave Action exists for sub-atomic particles on the move. They are on the move, and while on the move are in a dance with each other as they are in perpetual motion, either moving toward each other due to their desire to clump, or moving away from each other to equalize crowding. This action, the wave action, and the reasons for it, are not restricted to sub-atomic particles. The moons of Planet X likewise Dance with each other in what we have described as Moon Swirls. The same mechanism applies, for minor debris dancing within the fringes of the massive tail of Planet X.
- Did this meteor leave a twisting path? Evidently. Meteor trains that twist noticeably are rare - and even more rarely photographed - but have been noted before. The underlying reason for unusual meteor trains is that many meteors are markedly non-spherical in shape and non-uniform in composition. Meteors, usually sand sized grains that originate in comets, will disintegrate as they enter the Earth´s atmosphere. Non-uniform meteors may evaporate more on one side than another. This may cause a rotating meteor to wobble slightly in its path, and also to spray fast moving debris in a nearly spiral path. The fast moving meteor debris ionizes molecules in the Earth´s atmosphere that subsequently glow when they reacquire electrons. Surely no meteor is perfectly uniform and spherical, so that a slight swagger that is below perceptibility is likely typical.
- NASA Explanation
The Zetas predicted that asteroid swarms would be used as an excuse by the establishment to explain the debris in the tail of Planet X. Since Planet X arrived in the inner solar system in 2003, debris in the tail of Planet X has resulted in numerous fireballs. At first, NASA explained this as space junk, but when pieces of the meteor were located, the approach by those effecting the cover-up over the presence of Planet X was to limit the news reporting of fireball activity. Nevertheless, when fireballs screamed across several states or provinces, their presence was hard to deny. In October, 2009 NASA began to claim these fireballs as "asteroids', or rogue "near earth objects" instead, claiming they were unaware of the trajectory until the last minute. This was a radical shift in explaining the debris in the tail of Planet X, but a shift that was anticipated by the Zetas in their 2003 prediction.
- We anticipate NASA will explain the Planet X complex as any number of things, or rather their lackeys, who will natter the word on every Internet or media source that allows their nattering - asteroid bunch, passing comet [C2002/X5], unusual comet [C2002/V1], Mars closest pass in many eons, or whatever.
- ZetaTalk: NEAT V1, written February 22, 2003
- Just what do you supposed is causing surprise asteroids these days, which sling too close to the Earth and are announced only at the last minute? Can you not put two and two together? How is it that NASA fails to realize their new orbits until it is almost upon them? Perturbations, and other disturbances they do not take into account.
ZetaTalk: Live Chat, written October 17, 2009
- Earlier such debris was called space junk, until this excuse was overused and the public beginning to raise a suspicious eyebrow. Then the increase in fireballs was noted by the public. We have often stated that the debris in Planet X, the moon swirls, are likely to be called an asteroid swarm when they become noticed. They are getting the public ready for such an excuse.
- ZetaTalk: Live Chat, written November 14, 2009
NASA claimed that fireballs occurring on October 8, November 6, and November 18 were all "asteroids".
- Asteroid Explosion Over Indonesia Raises Fears About Earth's defences
October 27, 2009
- The asteroid was around 20 meters across and hit the Earth's atmosphere at 45,000 mph. On 8 October, the rock crashed into the atmosphere above South Sulawesi, Indonesia. The blast was heard by monitoring stations 10,000 miles away, according to a report by scientists at the University of Western Ontario. Scientists are concerned that it was not spotted by any telescopes, and that had it been larger it could have caused a disaster.
- Asteroid Passes Just 8,700miles from Earth - with Only 15 Hours Warning
November 11, 2009
- Although no one noticed at the time, the Earth was almost hit by an asteroid. The previously undiscovered asteroid came within 8,700 miles of Earth but astronomers noticed it only 15 hours before it made its closest approach. To put it in perspective the Moon is a distance of 250,000 miles, which is nearly 30 times further away from our planet. But before you head for the nuclear bunkers you will be relieved to learn the tumbling rock was only 23ft across. Similar sized objects pass by this close to Earth about twice a year and impact on the planet about once every five years. Astronomers believe the object, called 2009 VA, would have almost completely burned up while entering Earth's atmosphere, causing a brilliant fireball in the sky but no major damage to the surface. The asteroid was discovered by the Catalina Sky Survey on November 6, 2009. It was then identified by the Minor Planet Centre in Cambridge, Massachusetts as a near Earth object. Nasa's Near Earth Object Programme plotted the orbit of the object and determined that although it would fly extremely close to our planet it wouldn't hit us. It was the third-closest known (non-impacting) Earth approach on record for a cataloged asteroid.
- Western "Fireball" May Have Been Small Asteroid
November 18, 2009
- A brilliant meteor that startled residents across parts of Idaho and northern Utah may have been a small asteroid. It exploded in the atmosphere with a force equal to a thousand tons of TNT. Spaceweather.com reports: "Witnesses in Colorado, Utah, Idaho and elsewhere say the fireball "turned night into day" and "shook the ground" when it exploded just after midnight Mountain Standard Time. Researchers who are analyzing infrasound recordings of the blast say the fireball was not a Leonid. It was probably a small asteroid, now scattered in fragments across the countryside. Efforts are underway to measure the trajectory of the asteroid and guide meteorite recovery efforts." Security camera footage of the event shows a flash that brightened the sky so much that a street light operated by a light sensor winked out for a time before the sky grew dark again. If this was a small asteroid (or a big space rock of some sort) entering the atmosphere, it would be second one in recent weeks to make news.
ZetaTalk: Tail Debris
written July 6, 2004
Throughout the early years of ZetaTalk, the Point of Passage, where Planet X pierces the Ecliptic, was described as aligning with the ZetaTalk Triangle, which would place Planet X approximately midway between the Earth and the Sun. It was likewise described as being at its closest point some 14 million miles from the Earth. This obvious Conflict was explained at that time as the distance major debris in the tail would be from Earth, fogging the issue to maintain the White Lie posture, as clarity at that time would reveal that the passage was not to occur when the planets were positioned as they were on or shortly after May 15, 2003. During the 2002 Sighting TEAM analysis of CCD images we explained that the moons of Planet X would range no further than 5 million miles from Planet X. Given that Planet X entered the inner solar system from the direction of Orion, at a 32° angle to the Sun and from beneath the Ecliptic, and is literally slinging through the solar system in a straight line orbit with only a slight Retrograde motion around the Side of the Sun, what would the trajectory past Earth be? As we have explained, the Earth is stalled in her orbit, cannot rise or drop to any great extent, can reverse in her orbit but is swept toward Planet X by the Sweeping Arms of the Sun, and is held at a distance from Planet X by the normal Repulsion Force that exists between bodies this size.
The 32° angle persists. As Planet X neared the Sun it was glancing around the S. Pole on the side of the Sun facing Orion. We have explained that Planet X, aligned with magnetic flow lines, first slung its S. Pole away from the Sun’s S. Pole and pointed its N. Pole toward the Sun’s S. Pole as it moved along. This is of record as the Earth’s geological N. Pole was temporarily Iceland, then Siberia, as it wobbled to adjust to the changing magnetic influences caused by Planet X. At present, the Earth is tilting its N. Pole toward the S. Pole of Planet X, and leaning toward the right-hand side where Planet X is passing the Sun. This simulates a Summer for the northern hemisphere, but puts the Constellations askew for the seasons and Hudson Bay as the global cold spot, a clue for the observant that the orbit is not normal. Planet X is now moving away from the Sun, approaching the point where it will pierce the Ecliptic, and thus from the viewpoint from Earth, the Moon Swirls have been around the Sun. Given the 32° angle, Planet X pierces the Ecliptic in accordance with the ZetaTalk Triangle and continues its climb, over the top of the Earth, bringing its complex, the corpus and moons, within 14 million miles of the distressed Earth. This close pass allows debris in the tail, by that time streaming toward Earth due not only to the solar wind blowing it there but also the magnetic interplay between the Earth and Planet X. The tail, composed of oxidized iron particles, participates. This debris is already arriving.
The point where rotation slows to a stop occurs, as we have mentioned, when Planet X is positioned to supplant the Sun as the dominant magnetic voice the Earth hears. Counting backward from the point where Planet X slings over the top of the Earth, and assuming this to be a rapid transit as Planet X has pierced the Ecliptic and can now Buzz on Out, we can see that the week of rotation stoppage occurs at the point where Planet X is piercing the Ecliptic. Twists and turns for both planets leading into this point are not addressed in this description, nor the length of time any point may takes, nor any pause points that might occur, nor any start date for any part of the action. As we have repeatedly stated, until the populace in general is receiving our message simultaneously with the elite, in a setting similar to live TV or radio, we will not be providing specifics on the dance between Planet X and Earth, nor any 270° Roll, nor any odd reverse transit Venus might take, nor any astonishing displays the tail might present, nor any atmospheric conditions the magnetic lineup of the planets might create, nor any gradual slowing or extreme wobble the Earth might assume. Our message is not for the elite, to entrap and enslave and selectively glean out workers from the populace, it is for those in the populace who practice the Golden Rule and care for one another. If the elite wish to avoid surprises, and want guidelines so they can plan for themselves and their possessions, then they had better expedite plans to educate the public. This is the only way they will have access to the ZetaTalk messages they seek, which has been accurate on all matters save the date, which as we have stated in abundance, was a deliberate White Lie.
- At this time we estimate that the giant comet will come to within 14 million miles of the Earth.
- ZetaTalk: Pole Shift, written 1995
- How does a lightning bolt pass some 14 million miles across space?
- ZetaTalk: Lightning Bolts, written 1995
- This pole shift is a particularly severe one, but Planet X will come no closer than 14 million miles to the Earth.
- ZetaTalk: Close Pass, written 2001
- Where dust in the tail, and some debris the size of gravel and boulders, reach the Earth during this passage some 14 million miles from the earth, the Moons stay closer to Planet X. You can consider the Moons to be within 5 million miles of Planet X, as the maximum distance they will stray.
- ZetaTalk: Tail/Moon Range, written Dec 2002
- A tail swirl, moving like a slow moving tornado, approaches Earth which has magnetic as well as gravity attraction. Thus, it is not simply a head-on hit, tail to Earth, as it is also a sideways hit from swirling matter coming from this or that side. Then there is the motion of a tail swirl being curled toward Earth, continuing the curl. Like a whip that curls around what it is thrown against, the tail can warp all around the Earth during such a lick. Debris, as with red dust, may have a slight weight to the sides of the Earth facing the approaching Planet X complex.
- ZetaTalk: Red Dust, written Jan 11, 2003
- What does this triangle say about a drama about to occur? We have stated variously that Planet X would come to within 14 million miles of Earth during its passage, and elsewhere that it would pierce the Ecliptic approximately mid-way between Earth and the Sun, and recently, that the Earth would draw nearer the Sun during this drama, both because of increased gravity giants on one side and because of the magnetic grip of Planet X upon the hapless Earth. Thus, the ZetaTalk triangle shows Planet X closer to the Earth than a mid-way point, as the Earth will move in.
- ZetaTalk: Tilting, Leaning, and Dropping, written Feb 29, 2004
Event into space in USA on Monday, 02 January, 2012 at 06:48 (06:48 AM) UTC.
At about 8:20 pm on New Year’s Eve, a large fireball was seen by at least dozens of witnesses from Arizona, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and California. The unsubstantiated landing site of the suspected meteorite is estimated to be near the San Augustine plains in Catron County, New Mexico. Robert Ward, an independent meteorite hunter from Prescott who works with Universities and science laboratories, is looking for witnesses who saw the fireball, saw it break up, heard a sonic boom, or who find any pieces of the rock from space. (Anyone who saw the meteor can report their sighting at www.amsmeteorites.org http://www.amsmeteors.org/)