Before you post your question, research http://www.zetatalk.com. The Search Engine dedicated to the site can be very helpful. If you cannot find an answer, then post your question here. Any moderator or member who is aware of the quote and location where your question is already addressed within ZetaTalk is welcome to assist in this matter, as we have many ZetaTalk savvy members.  

Questions posted during the week will be accepted not on a first-come-first-serve basis but based on what the Zetas consider a priority question. Thus, some questions may not be addressed.

By Saturday Noon eastern daylight time (6:00 p.m. Ning Time), the answers will be posted and will be pinned for easy reference. You may post your questions anytime until such time the discussion is closed, usually sometime late Friday afternoon. A new discussion for the forthcoming Saturday will be opened for questions at that time.

To find earlier ZetaTalk chats on this ning, do the following:

1.  Click on "Forum" in the top navigational bar, or click on "View All" below the Discussion Forum section on the Main page.

2.  Scroll below the Featured discussions and select the ZetaTalk category.

3.  Then choose the week you are seeking.

If you are new to this ning, check out the Welcome Message; Ning Basics blog at http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/welcome-message-ning-basics to help you get up to speed.

Rules

The premise of this Ning is that Planet X will cause a pole shift in the near future which is an event that can be survived when you prepare for it. You should familiarize yourself with the Premise and the Rules at http://poleshift.ning.com/notes/Premise_and_rules, as they apply to this discussion forum as well, the major rules being:

1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.

2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.

Note to Fans

Don't ask the Zetas to respond to personal problems or questions. No personal counseling is done. This rule has been in place since 1996 when it became obvious that the clamor for personal counseling would drown out more important work.

Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so.  This rule has been in place since 2002 when it became obvious that a plethora of websites making claims that could not be verified were cropping up, and the clamor for the Zetas to address every silly statement would drown out more important work. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.

Views: 1500

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Nancy this may be one of those questions that is best left up to the individual to decide but I would be grateful for some guidance from the Zetas. I have this idea of saving seeds from as many different fruit especially from fruit trees as I can in order to try to establish some groves that at least will bear fruit some day, years in the future. I have a desire to make these fruit available to our new brothers and sister who are our future as well as our children who survive into the aftertime, when things like fruit may be hard to come by for some time. I supose I'm concerned that some of these may just disappear due to the climate changes and low levels of sunlight. Am I worrying too much about something that may not yield a crop for years to come? Should I concentrate on helping people survive in the immediate future and let the friendly alien groups worry about what plant and animal species survive into the new world? Thank you.
One more question. More of an observation. NASA has been warning recently about the likelyhood of a solar storm that they are predicting will hit us around 2012 that will send us back to the days of the horse and buggy. According to them it will likely destroy all communication and power grids and may take several years for places to recover. They spoke of this as if it was a certainty. This is pretty amazing language coming from NASA. Are they trying to get people to prepare while trying to continue the coverup? I hope this has not been addressed already. If it has I apologise, bit it does seem to be a change in demeanor. They seem to be ringing the warning bells now.
NASA wants people to wait for 2012 when it will be too late. NASA is at the helm of the cover-up and have no intentions of preparing the public. They are nothing but liars and that is the bottom line.
Do the Zetas have an opinion on the disappearance of the Gulf Stream and its association with future events?
Greetings Nancy!
QFZ:
As i have read from your(Zatas) short boigraphy, you too have passed a way through mythical gods before formation of galactic civilisation.
At what stage of development you have learnt that you not bodies, and souls which are in them? The souls, which are not knowing death and passing of many thousand of lives through it. How the knowledge of soul has affected your outlook?
You began to look differently at death of a close member of a family, knowing that his thoughts and memoirs forever in a soul?
How it has affected the relation to death of a separate individual, if recollect a case with Roswell and self-sacrifice?

To You, Nancy: Zetas do not mind on "personal" questions to them?
Greetings Nancy, Zeta's and all others! Please and Thank You in advance! There are many on the Kenai peninsula were we live; north, northern hemisphere, and on this peninsula, about in the middle, is some high mountains. Discussions with folks, that are some what aware, are that they would go to these mountain spots on the peninsula to escape the inevitable. My question would be that will the shelf that lies just beyond the borders of southern Kenai Peninsula, between the Aleutian Isles and the mainland, be a trench where one plate in driven beneath another? Are the dynamics of this area, south Kenai Peninsula, in total danger, or will the earths processes rise this area and would be habitable afterwards? I can see where the peninsula may just disappear all together? I also see that a person has to be on or off the peninsula cause there would be no escaping once things got started. Can the zeta's , or yourself help us with this dilemma?
Will the Appalachian Mountains in North Carolina suffer wash over during the pole shift or will they just keep above water when the Eastern seaboard begins to be pulled down? I am aware that they will be above the waves when it is all said and done but during the shift itself? And i am aware that water is gravely unpredictable are there many variables that can occur when it comes to the eastern seaboard being pulled down such as can be worse than what you have described?
Most of my family and friends live on the beaches of LA (the CA South Bay), or in Santa Barbara. I have read much of the information on ZetaTalk and understand that these are clearly not safe areas. I have spoken to a number of friends and a family member, trying to help them, but they get real quiet and I never hear back from them. I can assume they think I'm a bit crazy. I have temporarily stopped introducing the information to others. Basically everyone I know in these areas will not be moving, or preparing for anything. It is the sad truth. My question is... will Southern Californians have time to fly out, or charter a plane, or drive out of So Cal, in the last weeks? I mean, when you can see PX in the sky, or get close to that timeline, do they have a chance, or will it be too late? I understand that earthquakes and plate movements will likely have already occurred, so driving out may not be possible. Most I know there probably won't believe anything, until they "see it with their own eyes." Can you give us any indication as to when Southern Californians would need to leave by, before it is too late? That may be too much to ask. Any additional info would be much appreciated. I know I'm not the only one with friends and relatives in Southern California. Just trying to help family and friends. Thank you so much for your help and guideance.
John, you've tried your best with these people, and it is their choice to remain comfortable. When the last weeks hit, there will be scant chance of relocating out of the state due to earthquakes, blockades, etc. Planes will be extremely unreliable due to many factors and planes are already crashing frequently. Nancy and the Zetas have states that Planet X will be completely visible to the naked eye roughly 9 weeks prior to the shift. During this time, chaos will ensue, and travel will be tough. Note that in the cities you mention, people seeking escape to the East would have to cross the Mojave Desert and most would not be prepared for such a trek. The shift itself will happen after A trimester within the next year or so. It would be best to get out of California NOW because it will turn into a inescapable mess in the months to come. Other than forcibly moving these relatives away, which would be very bad idea, it is their choice. You have already notified them, and when the time comes, they may or may not act on the knowledge you have given them, and they will most likely come to YOU when times get tight. Brace yourself for this in the next few months. People will be seeking guidance. We will be going into a "7" out of 10 by the end of this year. This will be the point of no return.

John Sheldon said:
Most of my family and friends live on the beaches of LA (the CA South Bay), or in Santa Barbara. I have read much of the information on ZetaTalk and understand that these are clearly not safe areas. I have spoken to a number of friends and a family member, trying to help them, but they get real quiet and I never hear back from them. I can assume they think I'm a bit crazy. I have temporarily stopped introducing the information to others. Basically everyone I know in these areas will not be moving, or preparing for anything. It is the sad truth. My question is... will Southern Californians have time to fly out, or charter a plane, or drive out of So Cal, in the last weeks? I mean, when you can see PX in the sky, or get close to that timeline, do they have a chance, or will it be too late? I understand that earthquakes and plate movements will likely have already occurred, so driving out may not be possible. Most I know there probably won't believe anything, until they "see it with their own eyes." Can you give us any indication as to when Southern Californians would need to leave by, before it is too late? That may be too much to ask. Any additional info would be much appreciated. I know I'm not the only one with friends and relatives in Southern California. Just trying to help family and friends. Thank you so much for your help and guideance.
PS ...as in pssst....not the biggie...lol

Hi Nancy, seems to be a wrong link for the last chat - (says ining instead of ning - in brackets below)
http://www.zetatalk.com/(i)ning/28ag2010.htm

Manually correcting it works - so back to reading...

thanks
Jan
Hi James

Here is some related Zetatalk if you haven’t read it yet.

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p94.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p152.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta567.htm

What kind of excuses do the Zetas think NASA, the USGS and the gov't. will offer when the quakes continue and the wobble worsens? It seems that NASA is already floating a trial balloon insinuating that the Chile quake was so large that it will, by itself, begin a wave of larger and more frequent quakes. Should we expect them to offer that as the official explanation?

The excuses they planned to use were to blame the Sun for any electromagnetic problems, and they still plan to do so even though the severe interference with the Earth's magnetosphere started while the Sun was virtually asleep. They will grasp at every minor CME as proof of this theory. They had planned to blame rogue asteroids or asteroid swarms for the moons and debris in the tail of Planet X, and have already mustered this excuse forth, claiming that asteroids crash into each other producing dust clouds. Thus, the many moons seen on SOHO and the Stereo images, with a drifting tail of dust, were to be explained away. By inferring that the Chile quake altered the rotation time span of the Earth, they are trying to put into the public's mind the idea that quakes can affect rotation. Global Warming of course was to be the excuse for rising seas caused by heat rising from the core of the Earth, though this has now been taken from them. Any additional excuses they muster forth will not be believed, as what is about to unfold will take them by surprise!

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/12ju2010.htm

Red link on Drudge Report Friday... NASA Says Sun is Waking Up! "The sun is waking up from a deep slumber, and in the next few years we expect to see much higher levels of solar activity, said NASA scientist Richard Fisher in a release .It warned that a solar activity storm could cause twenty times more economic damage than Hurricane Katrina.NPR reported that government officials said such a storm could leave millions of people without electricity, running water or phone service." Did NASA get some new data about imminent trouble or is this more covering their butt? [and from another] Yes and that forum is meeting June 8 in Washington DC. Good opportunity to disclose or continue to hide the truth. http://www.nswp.gov/swef/swef_2010.html http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2010/04jun_swef/

NASA has planned for decades to use the Sun as an excuse for the Earth changes anticipated to be caused by Planet X. As far back as the last solar maximum in 2002 it was announced that this cycle would be so much worse. Then the Sun went to sleep as Planet X began pointing its magnetic S Pole at the Sun, quieting the sunspot activity, which are inherently magnetic, because the S Pole is an intake for magnetons. A near record of 260 days without a sunpot occurred. Nevertheless, rigid and unable to change their plans, NASA released news articles in 2009 on schedule talking about how horrific things could become. This, despite the low CME activity, which is extremely mild for a solar cycle just a year or so from the projected solar maximum. Now more fear mongering, all based on pure speculation, and predicated on the assumption that this solar cycle, which they have conveniently pushed to line up with 2012, will be the worst imaginable. Unfortunately for them, solar cycles do not cause an Earth wobble, nor have they ever, in man's history, caused earthquakes or plate movement. And when the anticipated signs in the sky increase to the point where the public will no longer be fooled, NASA will bear the brunt of being the authors of a long running lie designed to keep the public in the dark.

James Lechago said:
One more question. More of an observation. NASA has been warning recently about the likelyhood of a solar storm that they are predicting will hit us around 2012 that will send us back to the days of the horse and buggy. According to them it will likely destroy all communication and power grids and may take several years for places to recover. They spoke of this as if it was a certainty. This is pretty amazing language coming from NASA. Are they trying to get people to prepare while trying to continue the coverup? I hope this has not been addressed already. If it has I apologise, bit it does seem to be a change in demeanor. They seem to be ringing the warning bells now.
Regarding: SOZT: Indeed, tearing of the St. Lawrence Seaway will occur during the New Madrid adjustment. We have warned that quakes on the West Coast, or the Seaway, or in the New Madrid region will occur before the major quake in the New Madrid region we have referred to as the adjustment on a 7 of 10 level. There will be quakes in these areas, magnitude 4-7, which should NOT be considered the New Madrid adjustment of which we speak. Please do not ask, at every quake, what this “means”. It means the New Madrid adjustment is still pending. When the tension in the N American continent starts to force major tearing of rock strata, so that the changes we have described can take place, this will not be all at once, simultaneously. We have described a series of large quakes, with one major one stemming from the New Madrid area that will be called a magnitude 9 but in truth will be larger. It is this quake that will set in motion adjustments elsewhere. (c: i.e. tsunami going to France!)

Mexico will lurch to the west as this major quake occurs, with a settling of land to the west of the Mississippi almost instantly afterwards. The Mississippi will seem to have widened, and those to the west will see a new view as they look east, as their land will have shifted to the southwest as well as dropped. Because the lurch of Mexico to the west actually intensifies the bowing of the N American continent, the Seaway tears open. This is actually various adjustments at weak points along the Seaway rather than the tearing apart into a larger inland bay that occurs during the pole shift itself. Niagara Falls will remain, but some of the inland locks will break. When the upper Mississippi region finds the land to its west slipping down and to the southwest, those parts north which were formerly firmly attached find they can spring northward, as the pressure from the bow had been inclining them to do. This allows the edge of the rip, at Duluth, MN, to tear further inland, with consequent rumpling in S Dakota and minor shifting of ground in all parts in between.
EOZT
My question: what will be the lower feet above sea level that will be in existance by the end of the poleshift in the region West of New Madrid, Missouri?

RSS

SEARCH

Donate

Thanks to donations, the annual fund raisers for Ning Fees and ZetaTalk Mirror Sites will not be necessary

© 2014   Created by Gerard Zwaan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service