If you are unsure whether your question should be posed to the Zetas, post it on this discussion first: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/got-a-question-for-nancy-but Newcomers welcome. The weekly Q&A chat is for subjects not yet addressed by the Zetas. Commentary chitchat will automatically be deleted if it does not apply to the questions posed. As the 7 of 10 events are happening, unfolding as predicted we anticipate more traffic and are trying to keep it clean.

Before you post your question, research the ZetaTalk WebSite.

Use the Search Engine dedicated to the site.

Note the ZetaTalk section that applies and spend a few minutes there. For instance:

.. If wanting to contact the visitors, The Call has instructions.

.. If trying to discern if you are a contactee, Visitations is very helpful.

.. If pondering incarnations and what happens after death, the Density section has your answers.

.. The rules that constrain the visitors, including rescue and healings, are in the Rules section.

.. Climate change and life after the pole shift are detailed in the Aftertime and Pole Shift sections.

.. Whether the visitors are here to rescue humanity during the coming pole shift is in the Transformation section, including the perpetual battery to be offered to highly Service-to-Other survivors.

Use keywords to check whether your question has been addressed during prior chats. For instance, if your question is on the recent weather irregularities, use “weather” as the keyword in the prior ning chats archives or the prior years GLP chat archives.

If you cannot find that the Zetas have addressed your question before, and you have done your research, then post your question.

Many people new to the subject are focused on the relative safety of their location.

Research the Safe Locations [http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo242.htm]information for your country or neighboring countries, your state or province or neighboring state or province, and any cities nearby.

Go through the 7 Steps [http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/determine-your-safe-locations] to determine your elevation and likelihood of being flooded or distance from volcanoes.

If you have questions that have not been addressed, and have done your research, then post your question.

Any moderator or member who is aware of where your answer may lie within the body of ZetaTalk is welcome to assist in this matter, as we have many ZetaTalk savvy members.

If however your questions are just a demand for a hand-held tour, and it is apparent you have not even attempted to research or read the existing material, your post will be deleted.

The Q&A discussions just past and ongoing are pinned for easy reference. If Nancy indicates that your question is “accepted” then it will be answered. If not, assume it has been declined by the Zetas. Answers will be posted by Saturday Noon EST. The discussion will be closed

Friday morning with a new discussion opened for the following week at that time.

Ning Rules that Apply

1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.

2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.

3.This ning does not focus on religion or politics, so these types of questions will be declined as a distraction from the issue at hand.

Zeta Rules that Apply

1. No personal counseling is done. This rule has been in place since 1996. Questions should be of broad interest to the general public.

2. Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so. This rule has been in place since 2002. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.

3. The Zetas, as all visitors, are under rules on how they interact with humanity. They are not here to rescue you. They cannot divert Planet X just as today they do not prevent droughts or floods. The Earth is mankind’s schoolhouse whereby he learns to help his fellow man.

4. The date of the pole shift cannot be given, but the sequence of events can be given. Check the ning pinned discussions and blogs for such information as the 7 of 10, the last weeks, etc.

To find all prior chats on the ning, go to this list: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/categories/zetatalk-1/listForCategory

Note the Zeta's words on wasting the opportunity to pose question to themselves, and get a response via Nancy. They do not suffer fools gladly, and this will increasingly be the case.

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 10130

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Accepted for the broader view of how crowded safe locations will become, how quickly people will move, and the like. I suspect MOST people will not do the sensible thing, even if they know what is coming. Believe you have located a pretty good area and analyzed well!

Sean said:

Hi guys my question pertains to after-time living in Atlantic Canada. I presently live in New Brunswick and was planning to move to the north of the province, but reading recent Zetatalk I've realized that with all of the American immigrants heading north, this might be a bad idea. Instead I have been looking at the south western Labrador/Quebec border. It would appear to be well above the 675 foot line, has a vast amount of fresh water lakes and forest, and after the sea level rise will be close to the coast for fishing. I was wondering if you guys know of any plans by the powers that be to move in anywhere close to this area? I intend too take as many people as I can, and I will assume that others in Atlantic Canada will look to this region as well. Is this too good to be true?

Thanks, much love to you Nancy and the Zetas

Hi Nancy & the Zetas. You had mentioned that the first sounds in the Ukraine in Kiev were the dam singing and people should get used to it. Then there are two similar videos, one in Belarus and the other in the domed stadium in Tampa Bay during a baseball game. I am assuming that it is from the same causes, stretching and sinking of the land resonating in water for all to hear. I guess the domed stadium concentrated and magnified the sound as there were no reports from outside the stadium. And to be clear, these are what are referred to as 'trumpets' in Revelation? I know the Zetas are clear that people will not listen and act, but that amazes me that there could be so many indications of the end of an age and yet people blithy pretend nothing is different. Would the Zetas like to predict some more trumpet locations before it happens so we can point to the accuracy of it? These are the three videos I am referring to:

Ukraine:                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vMfhKZV2P9Y

Belarus:                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zJaGOLL_41g

Tampa Bay Stadium:       http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v5YjbQFIIVs

@Gordon, per the Z's, the Kiev trumpets are not the same as that which will be heard just prior to the Shift:Where trumpets will be heard,
http://www.zetatalk2.com/newsletr/issue188.htm
worldwide, prior to the pole shift, the Kiev trumpets are not due to upper atmosphere clapping caused by lightning. They are caused by the stretching zone above the Black Sea, 
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/23jy2011.htm
which will be pulling apart continuously until the hour of the pole shift. Thus, the people of Kiev should become accustomed to the music their dam is producing, as it is likely to be with them for the duration. (emphasis added)

Accepted as these are both similar examples of the Kiev Trumpets. Both Homel and Tampa Bay have large bodies of enclosed water nearby. Shows the tension that the Earth is under in MANY places, and the US bow is starting to give US quakes, etc.

@Twelve, thanks for the quotes as you are on target again. These are NOT the Biblical trumpets from lightning.

Gordon James Gianninoto said:

Hi Nancy & the Zetas. You had mentioned that the first sounds in the Ukraine in Kiev were the dam singing and people should get used to it. Then there are two similar videos, one in Belarus and the other in the domed stadium in Tampa Bay during a baseball game. I am assuming that it is from the same causes, stretching and sinking of the land resonating in water for all to hear. I guess the domed stadium concentrated and magnified the sound as there were no reports from outside the stadium. And to be clear, these are what are referred to as 'trumpets' in Revelation? I know the Zetas are clear that people will not listen and act, but that amazes me that there could be so many indications of the end of an age and yet people blithy pretend nothing is different. Would the Zetas like to predict some more trumpet locations before it happens so we can point to the accuracy of it? These are the three videos I am referring to:

Ukraine:                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vMfhKZV2P9Y

Belarus:                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zJaGOLL_41g

Tampa Bay Stadium:       http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v5YjbQFIIVs

Hi Nancy and Zetas -

I live on the east coast and have experienced many hurricanes and tropical storms because of my location. This past week and weekend, Hurricane Irene cruised thru.  Is it me, or was this Hurricane totally overblown? It seems like they were talking about evacuation in the NE before it ever hit land in NC.  I've been thru much worse storms in my years but I can't remember any one of them getting this much press or hype. This was the first time NYC was evacuated and the subway shut down.  All because of what Irene MIGHT do.  It just seems fishy.

http://news.yahoo.com/irene-evacuations-transit-shutdown-ordered-ny...

Can the Zetas comment on this unique response?  Was it truly humanitarian in nature, or was there something more sinister in the works? i.e. TPTB wanted NYC and other areas shutdown and people out for some reasons they can't get into because of the coverup?

Its sad that whenever something happens, I now look for the strings controlling the puppet. Awakening to our gov'ts (and the worlds gov'ts) behavior regarding the alien presence as well as PX and all the tangent situations just shines a light on how convoluted their lies are. I've come to realize that just about EVERYTHING regarding what the gov't does is related to these issues. Given it's nature and scope, it would appear they haven't had TIME to focus on anything else in DECADES!

Thanks for all you do, and, for considering my question.

Regards,

Ray

Hi Raymond

Here is some Zeta Talk that may help with your question

Zeta Talk about how “This inability to predict the weather in general will continue and in fact get worse, as we long ago predicted.”

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta390.htm

Without getting into any hurricane predictions, can the Zetas explain what factors so far, are hindering any ones from developing this season? The last 2 years, pre-hurricane season was predicted to have many but fizzled out.

Hurricane predictions are off target because the forecasters are not taking into consideration the right factors. They ignore the wobble which moves land under the atmosphere so the temperature of the land and air mingle and equalize. They ignore the new position of the Moon, which pulls on water by gravity as the Earth turns under it. They ignore the mild sloshing of the oceans during the wobble, which changes the temperature of a water mass by this mixing process. While the hurricane season has been mild, tornadoes have appeared in unusual places, and certainly drought and deluge have been devastating around the world. It is not just the hurricane season that has proved unpredictable. This inability to predict the weather in general will continue and in fact get worse, as we long ago predicted.

Zeta Talk about how the unpredictable wobble is making it difficult (if not impossible) to predict the weather.

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/09oc2010.htm

We have made the statement that the Northern Hemisphere, in general, can anticipate cooler than normal weather until the pole shift. This, despite the period of time during the summer of 2010 when the Earth was attempting magnetic opposition by pointing its N Pole too far toward the Sun, and thus the heatwaves in the northern hemisphere and the freezing livestock in the Andes. Still, our prediction is in general for colder weather in the Northern Hemisphere. Since July, when the Serpentine wobble became a rattled wobble, predicting just what element will be affecting the globe in any given day could change rapidly, day to day. There is no accurate way for even ourselves to predict a long range forecast, and we decline to be a daily weather forcaster for mankind, who must in any case anticipate our broad prediction - that the seasons will blend into one another prior to the pole shift.

The wobble may swing in such a way that one part of the globe is unseasonably warm while another is unseasonably cool on the same day. Then this may switch about. The wobble does that. It pushes this away while pulling that forward. It tilts horizontally, toasting this quarter of the globe facing the Sun more than another. The wobble has become unpredictable on a day to day basis, for mankind. If in opposition, the situation that occurred this past summer might return. If the globe tries to align in an end to end manner with Planet X, the Northern Hemisphere will freeze for a time. And such situations may last a day or last for weeks. And through all of this, the wobble is affecting ocean currents. They will surge, running up a coastline further than expected, or swirl and turn upon themselves, delimiting their effect. This likewise is unpredictable, long term, and we again decline to be a day-to-day weather forecaster. If the currents are affected by the wobble, then the coastlines they protect from heat or cold will likewise be affected.

Raymond E. McCabe said:

Hi Nancy and Zetas -

I live on the east coast and have experienced many hurricanes and tropical storms because of my location. This past week and weekend, Hurricane Irene cruised thru.  Is it me, or was this Hurricane totally overblown? It seems like they were talking about evacuation in the NE before it ever hit land in NC.  I've been thru much worse storms in my years but I can't remember any one of them getting this much press or hype. This was the first time NYC was evacuated and the subway shut down.  All because of what Irene MIGHT do.  It just seems fishy.

Can the Zetas comment on this unique response?  Was it truly humanitarian in nature, or was there something more sinister in the works? i.e. TPTB wanted NYC and other areas shutdown and people out for some reasons they can't get into because of the coverup?

Its sad that whenever something happens, I now look for the strings controlling the puppet. Awakening to our gov'ts (and the worlds gov'ts) behavior regarding the alien presence as well as PX and all the tangent situations just shines a light on how convoluted their lies are. I've come to realize that just about EVERYTHING regarding what the gov't does is related to these issues. Given it's nature and scope, it would appear they haven't had TIME to focus on anything else in DECADES!

Regards,

Ray

My take on this, with a little Zeta input over my shoulder this morning, is that they were UNSURE just where it would make landfall and the strength of the storm surge, etc. It weakened early and became just a rainstorm quickly. But it could also have hit NYC with a 30 foot storm surge, in the possibilities. Given that NYC is ON the water, literally, would have flooded a lot of subways and created electrical outages.

So despite your on-target suspicions, this appears to be just 1. the usual hurricane cautions and 2. land fall expected and 3. 30 foot waves predicted as storm surge.

This was only a cat 3 but was a broad area, from what I recall. Q declined as basically this is what the Z's would say, they are telling me.

Raymond E. McCabe said:

Hi Nancy and Zetas -

Regards,

Ray

Nancy and Zetas -

Thanks, as always, for your consideration and answers.  You are the only resource helping to separate the forest from the trees!  Thanks again!

Ray

Nancy Lieder said:

My take on this, with a little Zeta input over my shoulder this morning, is that they were UNSURE just where it would make landfall and the strength of the storm surge, etc. It weakened early and became just a rainstorm quickly. But it could also have hit NYC with a 30 foot storm surge, in the possibilities. Given that NYC is ON the water, literally, would have flooded a lot of subways and created electrical outages.

So despite your on-target suspicions, this appears to be just 1. the usual hurricane cautions and 2. land fall expected and 3. 30 foot waves predicted as storm surge.

This was only a cat 3 but was a broad area, from what I recall. Q declined as basically this is what the Z's would say, they are telling me.

Raymond E. McCabe said:

Hi Nancy and Zetas -

Regards,

Ray

Hi Crystal

Here is some Zeta Talk that may help with part your question

Zeta Talk about the Pole Shift quakes which will be felt worldwide (no matter what type of rock you are on)

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p92.htm

Crystal D Schwenn said:

Hi Nancy and Zetas,

My question is on the saftey of northern arizona, well, now, leading up to, during and after PS. I've been studying up on arizona geology, I've noticed the prevailance of sinkholes, even in the northern portions of the state. Mainly north of the mogollon rim, on the colorado plateau.

http://www.osti.gov/bridge/servlets/purl/10107936-jB1d51/webviewabl...

Since its mainly limestone inlaid with salt karst and sandstone, will the impact of quakes be felt less? Should we consider the land unstable to ride out the shift?  The area in the link in particular usually doesn't have any earthquakes at all, but I'm sure plates crashing will be felt everywhere, regardless. I know there are many, according to the Zetas, who would flock here to arizona, seeing it as a relatively safe place.

http://www.zetatalk5.com/info/tinfx084.htm

http://www.zetatalk5.com/info/tinfx035.htm

Also not sure if this should be a separate question, but just north of Flagstaff would be the San Fransisco Peaks, which are extinct. However Sunset Crater in the volcanic field just east of the peaks popped around 1200 yrs ago. Should we expect a large amount of activity from this cone or any in close proximity? It has been more than 10,000 yrs for just about everything in az, accept for this little cone, and another north of the grand canyon, which had activity around the same time as sunset crater's last eruption.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uinkaret_volcanic_field

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunset_Crater

Can the Zetas possibly elaborate a little more on arizona in any way that is allowed currently?

Thank you Nancy, for all your efforts to help us and keep us informed. Infinately appreciated!

Accepted

Crystal D Schwenn said:

Hi Nancy and Zetas,

My question is on the saftey of northern arizona, well, now, leading up to, during and after PS. I've been studying up on arizona geology, I've noticed the prevailance of sinkholes, even in the northern portions of the state. Mainly north of the mogollon rim, on the colorado plateau.

http://www.osti.gov/bridge/servlets/purl/10107936-jB1d51/webviewabl...

Since its mainly limestone inlaid with salt karst and sandstone, will the impact of quakes be felt less? Should we consider the land unstable to ride out the shift?  The area in the link in particular usually doesn't have any earthquakes at all, but I'm sure plates crashing will be felt everywhere, regardless. I know there are many, according to the Zetas, who would flock here to arizona, seeing it as a relatively safe place.

http://www.zetatalk5.com/info/tinfx084.htm

http://www.zetatalk5.com/info/tinfx035.htm

Also not sure if this should be a separate question, but just north of Flagstaff would be the San Fransisco Peaks, which are extinct. However Sunset Crater in the volcanic field just east of the peaks popped around 1200 yrs ago. Should we expect a large amount of activity from this cone or any in close proximity? It has been more than 10,000 yrs for just about everything in az, accept for this little cone, and another north of the grand canyon, which had activity around the same time as sunset crater's last eruption.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uinkaret_volcanic_field

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunset_Crater

Can the Zetas possibly elaborate a little more on arizona in any way that is allowed currently?

Thank you Nancy, for all your efforts to help us and keep us informed. Infinately appreciated!

Accepted for Boston and other New England cities along the coast, for timing issues related to bump up or PS slosh, which may affect the safe distance. Thanks as always Derrick, for your immense service in these chats.

Erika said:

Hi Nancy and the Zetas, I live in Boston Massachusetts about 2 miles from the closest beach, I'm trying to find a safe location. but I could not find anything on the list regarding Boston. I was wondering if My family and I will  have enough time  to leave the state or do you think if I  find a place in the state of Massachusetts away from the beach would be enough? thanks so much for your help

Accepted and my first knee jerk reaction to that possibility is YES, but that's just Nancy's thought. Lets see what the Zetas say. They have never explicitly made that connection.

Prior 2010 ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta577.htm
The Dark Twin is currently being pressed further behind the Earth, squeezed out of their shared orbit to be somewhat behind the Earth. The angle for reflected sunlight thus will change, so that it might again reflect the bluish light with flashes of yellow seen then it first emerged from behind the Sun.

Q&A

Scallion talked about a "blue star", the Hopi prophecy, stating "The Blue Star Kachina of the Hopi Indians will appear from behind the sun, traveling towards Arcturus". The Dark Twin does move from behind the Sun. But the Hopi prophecy only seems to predict visibility to man, not location. Here's the Hopi prophecy sans Scallion's spin ""When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge".

From the Kolbrin:
Origins 8:3 They worshipped in error, the malignant horned star and her escorts.
Creation 4:5 Then came the day when all things became still and apprehensive, for God cuased a sign to appear in the Heavens, so that men should know the Earth would be afflicted, and the sign was a strange star.
Creation 4:6 The star grew and and waxed to great brightness and was awesome to behold. It put forth horns and sang, being unlike any other ever seen.
Creation 4:7 Then God manifested Himself in the Heavens, His voice was as the roll of thunders and He was clothed with smoke and fire. He carried lightnings in His hand and His breath, falling upon the Earth, brought forth brimstone and embers.

Kali
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali
    The name Kali means black, time, death, lord of death. Kali is represented as the consort of Lord Shiva, on whose body she is often seen standing. Kali is portrayed mostly in two forms: the popular four-armed form and the ten-armed Mahakali form. In both of her forms, she is described as being black in color but is most often depicted as blue in popular Indian art.

heartsong said:

Hello Nancy, 

That I can tell, the Zetas have never disputed the Hopi Prophecies---

I am wondering, given our understanding of the Vedic texts [thanks to STO Zetas], referring to the appearence of the DT, and considering its lack of reflective qualities my question is--- since it is slated to 'loom large' in the sky during the last weeks would it be a fair assumption that the Dark Twin might well be the Blue Star Kachina?  Which the ancient Hopi say will appear just before the Red Star Kachina; which I believe is unquestionably PlanetX. 

http://www.wolflodge.org/bluestar/bluestar.htm

thank you, and the Zetas!  Blessings

RSS

SEARCH

Donate

Thanks to donations, the annual fund raisers for Ning Fees and ZetaTalk Mirror Sites will not be necessary

© 2014   Created by Gerard Zwaan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service