If you are unsure whether your question should be posed to the Zetas, post it on this discussion first: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/got-a-question-for-nancy-but Newcomers welcome. The weekly Q&A chat is for subjects not yet addressed by the Zetas. Commentary chitchat will automatically be deleted if it does not apply to the questions posed. As the 7 of 10 events are happening, unfolding as predicted we anticipate more traffic and are trying to keep it clean.

Before you post your question, research the ZetaTalk WebSite.

Use the Search Engine dedicated to the site.

Note the ZetaTalk section that applies and spend a few minutes there. For instance:

.. If wanting to contact the visitors, The Call has instructions.

.. If trying to discern if you are a contactee, Visitations is very helpful.

.. If pondering incarnations and what happens after death, the Density section has your answers.

.. The rules that constrain the visitors, including rescue and healings, are in the Rules section.

.. Climate change and life after the pole shift are detailed in the Aftertime and Pole Shift sections.

.. Whether the visitors are here to rescue humanity during the coming pole shift is in the Transformation section, including the perpetual battery to be offered to highly Service-to-Other survivors.

Use keywords to check whether your question has been addressed during prior chats. For instance, if your question is on the recent weather irregularities, use “weather” as the keyword in the prior ning chats archives or the prior years GLP chat archives.

If you cannot find that the Zetas have addressed your question before, and you have done your research, then post your question.

Many people new to the subject are focused on the relative safety of their location.

Research the Safe Locations [http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo242.htm]information for your country or neighboring countries, your state or province or neighboring state or province, and any cities nearby.

Go through the 7 Steps [http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/determine-your-safe-locations] to determine your elevation and likelihood of being flooded or distance from volcanoes.

If you have questions that have not been addressed, and have done your research, then post your question.

Any moderator or member who is aware of where your answer may lie within the body of ZetaTalk is welcome to assist in this matter, as we have many ZetaTalk savvy members.

If however your questions are just a demand for a hand-held tour, and it is apparent you have not even attempted to research or read the existing material, your post will be deleted.

The Q&A discussions just past and ongoing are pinned for easy reference. If Nancy indicates that your question is “accepted” then it will be answered. If not, assume it has been declined by the Zetas. Answers will be posted by Saturday Noon EST. The discussion will be closed

Friday morning with a new discussion opened for the following week at that time.

Ning Rules that Apply

1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.

2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.

3.This ning does not focus on religion or politics, so these types of questions will be declined as a distraction from the issue at hand.

Zeta Rules that Apply

1. No personal counseling is done. This rule has been in place since 1996. Questions should be of broad interest to the general public.

2. Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so. This rule has been in place since 2002. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.

3. The Zetas, as all visitors, are under rules on how they interact with humanity. They are not here to rescue you. They cannot divert Planet X just as today they do not prevent droughts or floods. The Earth is mankind’s schoolhouse whereby he learns to help his fellow man.

4. The date of the pole shift cannot be given, but the sequence of events can be given. Check the ning pinned discussions and blogs for such information as the 7 of 10, the last weeks, etc.

To find all prior chats on the ning, go to this list: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/categories/zetatalk-1/listForCategory

Note the Zeta's words on wasting the opportunity to pose question to themselves, and get a response via Nancy. They do not suffer fools gladly, and this will increasingly be the case.

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 11506

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The Zetas have said;

SOZT
During the hour of the pole shift we have predicted that coastlines can anticipate tides up to 500-600 feet due to the sloshing of the oceans. This is due to the exceptionally rapid movement of the globe, a 90 degree turn within the span of an hour. The severe wobble and lean to the left do not bring that rapid movement, but bring their own problems. The severe wobble will bring a twice a day swing, which is not the hour of the pole shift but is a12 hour movement. These tides can be expected
to be hundreds of feet high, 200-300 feet, the the worst being where a
normal tide under the influence of the Moon is in process during the
wobble. The lean to the left will bring a pooling of water toward the
poles because the orbit of the Moon will continue, crossing over the
poles rather than round the Ecliptic. This will be slight, only a dozen
or more feet of difference. The tearing of the Atlantic, where there is a
sudden void to be filled by water which will then clash and rebound,
will cause something like a tsunami for UK and the countries along the
mainland. This tsunami will mostly strike Europe due to the Gulf stream
which is already in motion, pushing water from the west to the east. We
would anticipate a tide of perhaps 100 feet reaching the Netherlands
during any such tsunami.
EOZT

I live in south Florida. My question is, As Nibiru approaches how will the wobble and resulting tides increase. Will we see abnormally high tides on the increase, thus flooding low level tidal zones first?. Or will we wake up one morning and be afloat? For those who wait to move, it seems like we could watch the tides for some indication of when to leave.

Dear Nancy,

Longtime supporter, first-time poster. My question is on the following article: "Planet Like 'Star Wars' Tatooine Discovered Orbiting 2 Suns" http://www.space.com/12963-tatooine-planet-2-suns-star-wars-kepler-...

Is this another example of the cover-up muddying the waters, or is possible that NASA is being slowly primed to participate in the eventual Planet X disclosure, to go along with the slow but ongoing disclosure of the alien presence?

NASA's lies are well documented by the Zetas, and as such, is it naive to think Obama's influence has reached NASA and the highest levels of the cover-up? Zetas have said that NASA will go quietly into their bunkers, but have also said that such matters are in the hands of man. And for NASA, it would be better late than never...

Accepted.

Loran Pl said:

The Zetas have said;

SOZT
During the hour of the pole shift we have predicted that coastlines can anticipate tides up to 500-600 feet due to the sloshing of the oceans. This is due to the exceptionally rapid movement of the globe, a 90 degree turn within the span of an hour. The severe wobble and lean to the left do not bring that rapid movement, but bring their own problems. The severe wobble will bring a twice a day swing, which is not the hour of the pole shift but is a12 hour movement. These tides can be expected
to be hundreds of feet high, 200-300 feet, the the worst being where a
normal tide under the influence of the Moon is in process during the
wobble. The lean to the left will bring a pooling of water toward the
poles because the orbit of the Moon will continue, crossing over the
poles rather than round the Ecliptic. This will be slight, only a dozen
or more feet of difference. The tearing of the Atlantic, where there is a
sudden void to be filled by water which will then clash and rebound,
will cause something like a tsunami for UK and the countries along the
mainland. This tsunami will mostly strike Europe due to the Gulf stream
which is already in motion, pushing water from the west to the east. We
would anticipate a tide of perhaps 100 feet reaching the Netherlands
during any such tsunami.
EOZT

I live in south Florida. My question is, As Nibiru approaches how will the wobble and resulting tides increase. Will we see abnormally high tides on the increase, thus flooding low level tidal zones first?. Or will we wake up one morning and be afloat? For those who wait to move, it seems like we could watch the tides for some indication of when to leave.

Accepted.

AD said:

Dear Nancy,

Longtime supporter, first-time poster. My question is on the following article: "Planet Like 'Star Wars' Tatooine Discovered Orbiting 2 Suns" http://www.space.com/12963-tatooine-planet-2-suns-star-wars-kepler-...

Is this another example of the cover-up muddying the waters, or is possible that NASA is being slowly primed to participate in the eventual Planet X disclosure, to go along with the slow but ongoing disclosure of the alien presence?

NASA's lies are well documented by the Zetas, and as such, is it naive to think Obama's influence has reached NASA and the highest levels of the cover-up? Zetas have said that NASA will go quietly into their bunkers, but have also said that such matters are in the hands of man. And for NASA, it would be better late than never...
The kolbrin bible description of a past cataclysmic pole shift apparently did not make a spritual/moral impact on humanity as evidenced by the Egyptian pursuit of their escaping Jewish slaves, does it mean pole shifts do not necessarily result in dimensional transition?

The pole shift will be timed the the Earth's Tranformation, but past pole shifts were not. I would suggest you read the Transformation section of ZetaTalk.

http://www.zetatalk.com/transfor/t00.htm

John Omokhomion said:

The kolbrin bible description of a past cataclysmic pole shift apparently did not make a spritual/moral impact on humanity as evidenced by the Egyptian pursuit of their escaping Jewish slaves, does it mean pole shifts do not necessarily result in dimensional transition?
Hi Nancy and Zeta's

I saw on the 9/11 documentary tribute, only a 15 min
Time difference from 2001 and 2011 but my sun dial shows from June
Of last year to July of this year a 50min difference.
I took into account the adjustments made by the
Navy and the fact I am not a math wiz. Is it as it appears
That from 2001 to 2011 rotation only slowed by 15 min and
Just in last 13 months rotation slowed by nearly an hour
Or is earths occasional speeding up points and slowing
Throwing the true slowing time off.

Hi Terrell

Here is some Zeta Talk that may help with your question

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta11.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta481.htm

Any detectable slowing occurred in the months when Planet X was approaching the inner solar system and causing confusion in the Earth. The Earth clicks or synchs with points in the Sun on a daily basis, and thus the reliable 24 hour day. Planet X caused confusion, pulling at the Earth points that wanted to click with the Sun's points. But since Planet X is now close to the Sun, from the Earth's viewpoint, this confusion no longer exists. Until the weeks before rotation stoppage, there will be no measurable slowing.

Zeta Talk about the sun being too high or low in the sky (I imagine this could affect your sundial reading)

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta71.htm

terrell dunston said:

Hi Nancy and Zeta's

The wobble would surely create confusion in a sun dial. So this cannot be used as a guide. In fact, given the wobble, raging confusion would exist! Not sure how to get a valid measure!

terrell dunston said:

Hi Nancy and Zeta's

Dear Nancy and Zetas:

Right now, Miami, Fla. is invaded by African snails dangerous to humans as they carry meningitis virus:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/09/giant-african-snails-...

"Investigators aren’t sure when or how the invaders slithered into town, but they are on a mission to eradicate the snails as fast as possible.  Giant African land snails can grow to be as long as 8 inches and consume at least 500 different types of plants.  They also destroy stucco and plaster.

(...) They also pose a health risk by carrying a parasite that can cause meningitis in humans."

QFZT: Is this a freak isolated event  irrelevant to the PS or, on the  contrary, is it caused by it and thus it is only a harbiger of a wave of invasive alien species all over the planet, and what kind of damage control, if any, can we do?

Thank you in advance, also for everything you are doing to help us prepare.

I'm sure a few tiny snails, just hatched, in some piece of clothing or whatever was the entry. Invasive species are rampant and have been for years and years. NOT pole shift related at all. What you can do is in mankind's knowledgebase. In that Miami has a short life, going to be well under water during the pole shift and afterwards, not really a crisis. But I agree, not to put out the welcome mat.

Krisztina said:

Dear Nancy and Zetas:

Right now, Miami, Fla. is invaded by African snails dangerous to humans as they carry meningitis virus:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/09/giant-african-snails-...

"Investigators aren’t sure when or how the invaders slithered into town, but they are on a mission to eradicate the snails as fast as possible.  Giant African land snails can grow to be as long as 8 inches and consume at least 500 different types of plants.  They also destroy stucco and plaster.

(...) They also pose a health risk by carrying a parasite that can cause meningitis in humans."

QFZT: Is this a freak isolated event  irrelevant to the PS or, on the  contrary, is it caused by it and thus it is only a harbiger of a wave of invasive alien species all over the planet, and what kind of damage control, if any, can we do?

Thank you in advance, also for everything you are doing to help us prepare.

Hello Nancy. This recent article seems to suggest that there is a thriving organization in a position to challenge the Powers that be and new world order by detonating nuclear warheads to destroy underground bunkers which could be used by TPTB during or after the coming pole shift.  The data seems to make sense and perhaps are meant to speed up some type of disclosure.  I also found it interesting that the newest movie "contagion"is well timed not so much as to cause fear among the populace, but rather to illustrate the reactions of how humans world wide would react when faced with a worldwide catastrophe or pandemic.   Perhaps the zeta's have already weighed in on this controversy but I beg to ask, is there or was there any chance that the recent quakes in Denver and Washington DC is or could be the result of a underground nuclear detonation?

http://pesn.com/2011/09/18/9501916_Evidence_Denver_and_DC_Quakes_Ca...

RSS

SEARCH

Donate

Thanks to donations, the annual fund raisers for Ning Fees and ZetaTalk Mirror Sites will not be necessary

© 2014   Created by Gerard Zwaan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service