Before you post your question, research the ZetaTalk WebSite.
Use the Search Engine dedicated to the site.
Note the ZetaTalk section that applies and spend a few minutes there. For instance:
.. If wanting to contact the visitors, The Call has instructions.
.. If trying to discern if you are a contactee, Visitations is very helpful.
.. If pondering incarnations and what happens after death, the Density section has your answers.  
.. The rules that constrain the visitors, including rescue and healings, are in the Rules section.
.. Climate change and life after the pole shift are detailed in the Aftertime and Pole Shift sections.
.. Whether the visitors are here to rescue humanity during the coming pole shift is in the Transformation section, including the perpetual battery to be offered to highly Service-to-Other survivors.

Use keywords to check whether your question has been addressed during prior chats. For instance, if your question is on the recent weather irregularities, use “weather” as the keyword in the prior ning chats archives [http://www.zetatalk.com/index/ningarch.htm] or the prior years GLP chat archives.

If you cannot find that the Zetas have addressed your question before, and you have done your research, then post your question.

Many people new to the subject are focused on the relative safety of their location.
Research the Safe Locations information for your country or neighboring countries, your state or province or neighboring state or province, and any cities nearby.
Go through the 7 Steps  to determine your elevation and likelihood of being flooded or distance from volcanoes.

If you have questions that have not been addressed, and have done your research, then post your question.

Any moderator or member who is aware of where your answer may lie within the body of ZetaTalk is welcome to assist in this matter, as we have many ZetaTalk savvy members.  
If however your questions are just a demand for a hand-held tour, and it is apparent you have not even attempted to research or read the existing material, your post will be deleted.

The Q&A discussions just past and ongoing are pinned for easy reference.
If Nancy indicates that your question is “accepted” then it will be answered. If not, assume it has been declined by the Zetas.
Answers will be posted by Saturday Noon EST. The discussion will be closed Friday morning with a new discussion opened for the following week at that time.

Ning Rules that Apply
1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.
2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.
3. This ning does not focus on religion or politics, so these types of questions will be declined as a distraction from the issue at hand.

Zeta Rules that Apply
1. No personal counseling is done. This rule has been in place since 1996. Questions should be of broad interest to the general public.
2. Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so.  This rule has been in place since 2002. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.
3. The Zetas, as all visitors, are under rules on how they interact with humanity. They are not here to  rescue you. They cannot divert Planet X just as today they do not prevent droughts or floods. The Earth is mankind’s schoolhouse whereby he learns to help his fellow man.
4. The date of the pole shift cannot be given, but the sequence of events can be given. Check the ning pinned discussions and blogs for such information as the 7 of 10, the last weeks, etc.  

Views: 1012

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Zeta's and Nancy! It seems there is a silence in the air and, well like, like an unsavory calm. It was unfortunate that your audio was cut off on BlogRadio. It sounded as if you were nearing the end of your session though. Hope we didn't miss too much of what needed to be said? Thanks again for your presence and advice!
Mike and Maka
Thanks to all who replied the question I asked about the map. I will cut it, tape it and try to understand it that way as you suggest. I am not in Istanbul luckily, I am in the US but most of my loved ones are in Ankara, so I want them to be safe. Thanks again!
hello nancy

I am new to ZT and was refered by our teacher who has been guiding a group of light workers for the past 35 yrs. (Consuela Newton - cosmic39.com) As per the PS, our last conference was this year. She too has strict instructions not to divulge the exact timing of events but pointedly asked who was from Ireland and passed the information that this area was going to be awash. She asked about who was from Japan and said that we would be advised to find a better place.
(we previously had the intention to relocate there) For more information she passed on your website.

She then asked the group (290 people) to ask our intuitions where would be safe. Later comparing to the ZT site, I realised that 90% named areas that corresponded to ZT safe locations and that 80% were already situated in these areas (she has been saying to relocate for years). Very cool.

My wife and I have been traveling and healing others for the last 18months and truly feel guided to relocate to Nagano, Japan. We feel the pull to serve the people of Japan and assist in the rebuilding of new systems of light on earth in Japan (and possibliy other locations) toward the ascension to the 4D.

My questions are .. 1- Can you please advise on the city of Nagano and Nagano Prefecture as to its safety and outcomes.. and if possible greater detail to the other prefectures of Japan? and 2- What is the likelihood of other world assistance for STOs who wish to assist multiple locations (Several of us had multiple locations to which we were drawn to be of assistance)? Will other Species STOs be there in the Aftertime to help transport their efforts as well as other human light workers to locations in need?

I thank you for all of your beautiful work and find you to be a true Light to this earth on behalf of all humankind.

Blessings

bradley
"The New World Order can no longer count on the support of the US government. The elite are on their own, and shrinking back into their bunkers." http://zetatalk.com/ning/16oc2010.htm Does this mean that when the 7 comes the Elite will not attempt to cause havoc among the chaos: Forced road closures to stop migrations, indefinite bank closures to stabilize hasty withdrawals, blocking access to savings/market accounts, banning certain websites on the www to find out what actually is going on? How will the Elite and governments handle such events while world-wide anxiety begins to set in after the 7?
Hola..

Is the rock band soundgarden trying to spread the word about PX?, i think a few songs speak about it

Thanks
Benign aliens will assist us at conscious level with the organization of STO groups of a survival? Thanks.

In the ZT reply to this Q in last weeks chat I think there is a missing word "not" with regard to groups being commandeered by STS. It makes sense in the context.
Thanks Nancy.

David, you are correct. A "not" was obviously left out of the sentence about STO groups being commandeered by STS people.
Here is some Zetatalk that may help with your question

Here is Zetatalk about Arrangements made to carry out chosen roles

http://www.zetatalk.com/visitatn/v73.htm

Here is ZetaTalk about the number of life forms visiting Earth

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/22ma2010.htm

How do the work of helping human kind to ascend and to rebuilt after PS divided among various species of ETs, the Zeta, Nordic, Pleidians etc. What about the Annunaki? who's been ruled by the Galactic Council not to return to Earth, well, they live in Nibiru and Nibiru is approaching Earth. So what measure is there to essure that they don't become opportunistic. (To be fair I know that there are STO Annunaki too)

The Annunaki are your peers, in 3rd density in spiritual development, and are quarantined from mankind. This of course will not change just because the Earth has had a pole shift. There are over 1,000 different life forms in attendance on Earth, loosely grouped into 40 different working groups. These are today given regions to attend to, so that overlap in effort does not waste the contributions of any. Since the aliens assigned to a region are familiar with the contactees in that region, have established relationships with them, and these will be needed more than ever after the shift.

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta482.htm

Do you believe that in the high mountains of Europe (France, Switzerland, Austria) are actually living ET?

We have stated that there are over 1,000 different life-forms visiting Earth at present, such that there are over a billion visitors, more than one for each incarnating soul on Earth. Clearly, the countries of Europe have their share of these visitors. ETs do not need a spot on the surface of your Earth, living in 3rd density, during these visits. Those who are Service-to-Other visitors, who compose the majority, simply move back into 4th density. Those who are Service-to-Self visitors do not switch density as often as they do not work well as a team and mess up, killing themselves, so are required to remain in 3rd density by their overseers. They are likely to be in deep caverns or above the atmosphere in mother ships during that time.

bradley KREAMER said:
hello nancy

I am new to ZT and was refered by our teacher who has been guiding a group of light workers for the past 35 yrs. (Consuela Newton - cosmic39.com) As per the PS, our last conference was this year. She too has strict instructions not to divulge the exact timing of events but pointedly asked who was from Ireland and passed the information that this area was going to be awash. She asked about who was from Japan and said that we would be advised to find a better place.
(we previously had the intention to relocate there) For more information she passed on your website.

She then asked the group (290 people) to ask our intuitions where would be safe. Later comparing to the ZT site, I realised that 90% named areas that corresponded to ZT safe locations and that 80% were already situated in these areas (she has been saying to relocate for years). Very cool.

My wife and I have been traveling and healing others for the last 18months and truly feel guided to relocate to Nagano, Japan. We feel the pull to serve the people of Japan and assist in the rebuilding of new systems of light on earth in Japan (and possibliy other locations) toward the ascension to the 4D.

My questions are .. 1- Can you please advise on the city of Nagano and Nagano Prefecture as to its safety and outcomes.. and if possible greater detail to the other prefectures of Japan? and 2- What is the likelihood of other world assistance for STOs who wish to assist multiple locations (Several of us had multiple locations to which we were drawn to be of assistance)? Will other Species STOs be there in the Aftertime to help transport their efforts as well as other human light workers to locations in need?

I thank you for all of your beautiful work and find you to be a true Light to this earth on behalf of all humankind.

Blessings

bradley
Hi TO

Here is ZetaTalk about Jesse Ventura’s show

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta575.htm

Former Governor of Minnesota, Jesse Ventura, recently had a TV series on The Reality Channel delving into various controversial items such as 911, the super soldier program, and other timely topics in search of the truth. Six or more of these shows were aired and more were scheduled when suddenly, for no apparent reason, this TV series vanished. What happened to the very brave former governor and his series?

There is a vascilation going on in the media, where the urge to tell the truth and the urge to maintain silence on certain issues wrestle. There are those in the media, at high levels, who recognize that during times of chaos, secrets unravel, and that such times of chaos are just around the corner. Better to have the public aware of secrets and past deeds and get beyond their rage, so that mankind can better address the real challenges coming during the time of the pole shift. This wisdom at time forces honesty into the media, allowing such shows as Jesse Ventura's to air. CNN has a palpable dither on these issues at present, at times revealing a bit of truth regarding the increase in earthquakes and in the next breath proclaiming that all is normal. This type of lurching around will continue, as it represents the uncertainty and vacillation of those at the top. One day, an urge to let it all hang out and tell the truth, and the next day suddenly gripped by fear at what the public might do if informed. Eventually, the truth will sputter out, including the truth about the presence of Planet X and the alien presence, and such vacillation will cease. Loud denials by those guilty of cover-ups or prior crimes can be expected to take its place.

TO said:
Can the Zetas comment on what Jesse Ventura knows and the push for his show....I watched the episode about the Elite and their bunkers. I couldnt believe the elite would let that out of the bag . Was the show rigged or legit? I thought for sure it would mention Nancy and Zetatalk.
Hi Nancy and Zetas!

There is a new documentary to be aired this week on the Canadian Broadcasting Corp., called "Inuit Knowledge and Climate Change", or close to that.

In it they hear from Inuit Elders that the Sun, Moon and stars are out of place. Specifically, one of the elders says that the sun rises in the same place but sets where it has never set before. He then wonders aloud if the Earth's axis has changed. The directors of the documentary (one of which is Inuit) asked questions of various sientists, including some from Nasa, to explain the Inuit's observations.

The scientist's explanation to them, which I found their acceptance of disappointing, was that a warm air mass from the south was refracting light and creating the illusion of all of this. I know this as a crock of sh_t from Nasa but would like to hear from the Zetas on this. Do the directors of the documentary and the Inuit elders really buy this? Also, why would the sun rise where it has historically, but set where it has not?

Thanks Nancy and the Zetas!

Zetaboy
Hi Rick

Here is Zetatalk about the elite’s plans, the last sentence gives you a good way to figure out their plans.
http://www.zetatalk3.com/govmt/g190.htm

Here is Zetatalk about the reaction of the elite and government.
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/17jy2010.htm

What does FEMA have planned for the eventual millions of unemployed, who are barely hanging on, losing their payments and not being able to house or feed their children?

Even while Bush was touting the economic strength of the US, there were millions of children going to bed hungry every night in the US. Homelessness of course has crept up, but has been kept out of the news - families living in their cars, local governments overwhelmed with requests for assistance, and soup lines without food due to the food banks being empty and no longer supplying them. We have mentioned that FEMA and the US government have plans for a worst case scenario, where so many tens of thousands, if not millions of people are homeless due to simultaneous disasters that they are literally standing in the rain. Such a state is conceivable for the New Madrid disaster, for instance. What then? We have mentioned worst case scenario plans such as a type of martial law edict that every home with a spare bedroom be required to house a homeless person or homeless family.

Another option on the books is to confiscate idle farmland and transplant homeless families along with seed and gardening implements and flocks and herds, so that they are forced to feed themselves or starve. These groups would be of a similar cultural background to their neighbors for the least amount of friction during such a transplant operation. Beyond these two extremes, the situation today where homeless families are seeking assistance from local governments and churches and the worst case scenario, lie the zone where individuals will increasingly be encouraged to reach out and help their neighbors. Government will be seen as failing to provide. Individuals will see the suffering of those homeless and desperate and reach out, take action in some manner. This is, after all, mankind's schoolhouse where such opportunities endlessly present themselves. This is just another such opportunity.

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/18sp2010.htm

When France and many other countries will be flooded by the Atlantic tsunami well before the PS itself, it will create a great chaos. Nations will be decimated because coasts are very populous, and state structures will fall. What will be the reaction of the French government for example, as France will be one of the most important victims of this cruel event? Will governments around the world declare martial laws or travel restrictions? If yes, must we move before this event to safe places, wait for the tsunami itself, or for other great signs?

The countries of Europe will react to the European tsunami based on their culture and their ability to react to the catastrophe. What will be almost a universal reaction will be to close borders against refuges from other countries and to restrict social services severely. This approach will be possible because most residents in areas afflicted by the tsunami will be washed out to sea, along with all their belongings. The tsunami will leave a fringe of recoverable disaster where the lip of water drops, but where the tsunami is highest, scoured clean. In some cases there will be great confusion about citizenship. Citizens of devastated Denmark will wash up on the shores of Sweden and Germany, which will likewise have its own drowning citizens. Temporarily, they will have a home. Hosting countries will already have gotten strict about immigration, reversing trends and sending what will by now have become unwanted guests home. This will be true of France, Germany, and the UK.

What should be recognized is that by the time the tsunami hits, there will have been so much devastation around the world that each government will be in shock. The first thought is not how to open their borders and relieve suffering but how to meet their obligations to their citizens. Nations, such as Russia, are already stopping their exports when crop shortages hit. The lack of food stores to feed citizens is already a well kept secret for many governments, and taking in refugees only exacerbates the situation. There will be few offers, well publicized for the public relations value, but mostly there will be silence. Some countries, such as in the UK where vast swaths of land will be scoured clean, will see this as a mixed blessing, from a government standpoint. Yes, they have lost citizen and tax base, but they have also lost pensioners, the injured demanding public health care, and mouths to be fed!

Here is ZetaTalk about what those who what the cover up to continue (the elite) will do.
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/23oc2010.htm

Is there a point when the Zeta's will be able to give a time frame reference between the European tsunami and the start of the severe wobble?

This depends on many factors. Nancy has noted that last spring, we were not providing the sequence of events for the 7 of 10. Yet recently we provided the sequence. What changed? It was our sense that our message, via Nancy and good press coverage to be given to ZetaTalk, was going to get a boost! There is a latent effort to promote Nancy in the media, giving our message to a broad audience. It was the Council's sense that this effort was sincere and not likely to falter. One hand washes the other. Coverage in the media would be enhanced by a significant prediction that came true. The public would give the ZetaTalk message more weight, thus, and ponder our predictions rather then dismiss them.

This is not providing information to the elite that the common man does not hold, as our 7 of 10 prediction is available worldwide in a number of formats. It is, rather, encouraging the cover-up to break, by forcing the hand of those, few in number but in powerful positions, who seek to keep the cover-up in place until the last weeks. It is the press of truth from below, from a single citizen and her fans who have been laboring over the years to get our message out, and the press of the world's greatest power broker from above. The cover-up, caught in the middle, will hopefully be crushed.

What will this mean? It will mean that those who want the cover-up to continue will hurl insults at Nancy, and attempt to intimidate those media outlets that are promoting our message. This is nothing new, but will not deflect what is in process. It will mean that the countering cover stories, that all Earth changes are from the Sun or from some mythical galactic center or that Planet X is far out in dark space somewhere will become more shrill. But this will not enhance their rationale, and the glare of the spotlight will just point out the flaws in their logic. In that this process is in the hands of man, we cannot predict where this will lead. The 7 of 10 scenarios are many, and will play out while the 8 of 10 scenarios, as yet not detailed, warm up. All this lies before the last weeks. Time will tell how far disclosure will be allowed to proceed!

Rick Rickster said:
"The New World Order can no longer count on the support of the US government. The elite are on their own, and shrinking back into their bunkers." http://zetatalk.com/ning/16oc2010.htm Does this mean that when the 7 comes the Elite will not attempt to cause havoc among the chaos: Forced road closures to stop migrations, indefinite bank closures to stabilize hasty withdrawals, blocking access to savings/market accounts, banning certain websites on the www to find out what actually is going on? How will the Elite and governments handle such events while world-wide anxiety begins to set in after the 7?
Hi Carlos

Here is some related ZetaTalk

http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta446.htm

About a month ago, I asked you to please comment on the new movie coming out by M. Night Shyamalan called 'The Happening'. The movie poster is especially disturbing, and strongly suggests impending doom. http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/thehappening/ Could the Zetas please comment on what Mr. Shyamalan is trying to say with this movie? [and from another] Wow, if you Google "The Happening trailer", it shows a trailer that makes me want to go see the movie. Talking about the dead bees, and then people start dying.

Many movie producers and writers are either contactees aware of the coming changes, Star Children aware before they incarnated here on Earth of the coming changes, or highly intuitive individuals in touch with the collective consciousness which is also aware of the coming changes. Not all movies produced with the intent to prepare the populace are done so with conscious deliberation. Many are produced based on intuitive knowledge. This movie is a case in point.

carlos perez said:
Hola..

Is the rock band soundgarden trying to spread the word about PX?, i think a few songs speak about it

Thanks
Hi Zetaboy

Here is ZetaTalk about the earth wobble. At the end of this article there is an observation from Seattle that has the sun rising where it is supposed to be but setting in the wrong place.

http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta178.htm

Zetaboy said:
Hi Nancy and Zetas!

There is a new documentary to be aired this week on the Canadian Broadcasting Corp., called "Inuit Knowledge and Climate Change", or close to that.

In it they hear from Inuit Elders that the Sun, Moon and stars are out of place. Specifically, one of the elders says that the sun rises in the same place but sets where it has never set before. He then wonders aloud if the Earth's axis has changed. The directors of the documentary (one of which is Inuit) asked questions of various sientists, including some from Nasa, to explain the Inuit's observations.

The scientist's explanation to them, which I found their acceptance of disappointing, was that a warm air mass from the south was refracting light and creating the illusion of all of this. I know this as a crock of sh_t from Nasa but would like to hear from the Zetas on this. Do the directors of the documentary and the Inuit elders really buy this? Also, why would the sun rise where it has historically, but set where it has not?

Thanks Nancy and the Zetas!

Zetaboy

RSS

SEARCH

Donate

Thanks to donations, the annual fund raisers for Ning Fees and ZetaTalk Mirror Sites will not be necessary

© 2014   Created by Gerard Zwaan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service