Questions can be posed on this discussion by a member, or posted to a ZetaTalk Question email address. Nancy will then post all accepted email questions from the general public to this discussion.

• Twitter: @NancyLieder1
  • If your questions are just a demand for a hand-held tour, and it is apparent you have not even attempted to research or read the existing material, your post will be deleted.
  • Commentary chitchat will automatically be deleted if it does not add to the questions already posed. The weekly Q&A chat is not a stage for opinions or rants.
  • Research the ZetaTalk WebSite and use the Search Engine dedicated to the site. Check the prior ning chats archives or the prior GLP chat archives. This Search Tips Primer will make you an expert after only a quick read.

Accepted questions will be noted as such.

• If Nancy indicates that your question is “accepted” then it will be answered.
  • If not, assume it has been declined by the Zetas.
  • The Q&A discussions just past and ongoing are pinned for easy reference.
  • Answers will be posted by Saturday Noon EST. The discussion will be closed Friday morning with a new discussion opened for the following week at that time.
  • To find all prior chats on the ning, go to this list: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/categories/zetatalk-1/listForCategory

Ning Rules that Apply

1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.
  2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.
  3. This ning does not focus on religion or politics, so these types of questions will be declined as a distraction from the issue at hand.
  4. ZetaTalk only. Posting of or discussion regarding material alleged to be channeled or otherwise relayed by entities other than the STO Zetas to anyone other than Nancy Lieder of ZetaTalk.com is not allowed on this site

Zeta Rules that Apply

1. No personal counseling is done.This rule has been in place since 1996. Questions should be of broad interest to the general public.
  2. Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so. This rule has been in place since 2002. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.
  3. The Zetas, as all visitors, are under rules on how they interact with humanity. They are not here to rescue you. They cannot divert Planet X just as today they do not prevent droughts or floods. The Earth is mankind’s schoolhouse whereby he learns to help his fellow man.
  4. The date of the pole shift cannot be given, but the sequence of events can be given. [ Link ] Check the ning pinned discussions and blogs for such information as the 7 of 10, the last weeks, etc.

Note the Zeta's words on wasting the opportunity to pose question to themselves, and get a response via Nancy. They do not suffer fools gladly, and this will increasingly be the case.

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 [73] years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek. To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 12114

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, I don´t know if these questions me be of interest for the Zetas to answer. Maybe is just my personal curiosity. But I still think they are of interest for many people. Yes, the Zetas have said that their scope of responsibility mainly involves North America, and that other groups are handling other countries, or continents. From all the information published in ZT and in this page, I would think I haver a good perception of the Zetas, what they look like, how they present themselves during contact, etc. I would think I have got some perception of other aliens, too, looking different, or very different from the Zetas, but carrying a similar STO vibration inside themselves. Then, I would think that Latin America has other alien group working there and trying to counsel the human population there to get through the upcoming Earth Changes and the PS. But, knowing a little bit about Brazil, I would think they are receiving counsel from antities different from the rest of South America. Then, Russia has a different group, too. And the same may happen with China, Africa and the north of Europe. And India has been visited all the time, by many groups, even before the Annunaki. How are these assignments for each separate STO group to work with different nations decided? By simple affinity? Or by historical involvement? Or by their separate contribution of genetic engineering of each human race? By their specific capabilites, to help humans go through specific situations each human nation shall be faced to? I guess the COW has a lot to say about this. Could the Zetas give us a few hints about who, and where from, are all these alien groups currently trying to help mankind from? And also, which group (s) were involved in engineering the Annunaki? Tha same groups which participated or contributed in engineering the human race? At the very beginning, were the Annunaki and mankind created as a common race, or as different races, and by whom?  Yes, I know all of these questions might sound just a little nosy, or like plain curiosity. And I will understand if they are rejected. But they are still interesting to many, right? And, since this Q&A section shall stop after the Announcement, this posting might be the last questions I submit for the Zetas ... Anyway, thanks a lot for all the time you have spent in aswering all of my stupid questions, for a long time now. Thanks

Declined as this has already been well covered in ZetaTalk, and frankly every answer would only incite more questions. There are more important things to be done.

Yes, there are many groups visiting this or that country. The Zetas stated over 1,000 different life forms, roughly grouped into 40 working groups. My descriptions of the lineups is an example. http://www.zetatalk.com/worlds/w15.htm They have stated that Russia has many, most not hominid at all. Most of the 1,000 are not hominid, as they have said that only 10% of evolving intelligent species are mammals, and this would include intelligent rats, for instance. http://www.zetatalk.com/density/d25.htm

Regarding the genetic engineering of the Annunaki, a similar contribution is presumed from the fact that man has been able to breed readily with the Annunaki. We have Annunaki blood in man, as well as reptilian DNA. http://www.zetatalk.com/worlds/w15.htm The Sirians cannnot interbreed, though the Pleadeans and Nordic can. Looking like humans is not the criteria, as one can see from the COW choice of the Zetas for mankind's next leap forward. http://www.zetatalk.com/hybrids/h00.htm

Jorge said:

I don´t know if these questions me be of interest for the Zetas to answer.

Yeahh, OK. Thanks, Nancy, thanks, Zetas ... I frankly expected being declined on these questions. It is just that there are so many topics I would like to learn more about ... And, I´m sure, many people want to know about ... I guess, if my soul has considered I am not to learn more, it is because I might not be worth it ... Anyway, thanks again Nancy

Nancy Lieder said:

Declined as this has already been well covered in ZetaTalk, and frankly every answer would only incite more questions. There are more important things to be done.

Many prominent figures in the business world and in politics have been stepping down from positions of power.  John Boehner just announced his resignation.  Would the Zetas care to give us some insight into this surprising move?

I suspect, being the old soul that you are, you KNOW these answers but wanted to share with mankind.

Jorge said:

I frankly expected being declined on these questions.

Declined as this issue is not new, and already addressed by the Zetas. Newsletter feature: http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue173.htm and 2010 ZetaTalk: http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta562.htm

Linda Burkett said:

Many prominent figures in the business world and in politics have been stepping down from positions of power. 

Nancy, I've seen that the seed vault is being opened for Syria. Supposedly it is due to the war currently being waged there.  This makes no sense to me at all.  Is this an excuse for others to make withdrawals form the vault so that activity there is not questioned? If real and world wide physical changes were to occur it would be best to have the seeds ready close to where they will be needed rather in a seed vault thousands of miles away in an inhospitable location.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/syria-war-forces-first-withdrawal...

This week a Mobile friendly version of the entire ZT website is being developed. This entails major surgery on all parts, and my entire focus. All updates to the website are frozen so that the changes are not overlaid. Thus I am being VERY pickly about new Q&A. My focus here on the major surgery, especially as we likely have little time until my focus is on post-announcement activities.

I will thus be ignoring all Q&A requests for the time being. Don't take this personally.

On hold pending time and opportunity to do this after the website is unfrozen.

James Lechago said:

Nancy, I've seen that the seed vault is being opened for Syria. Supposedly it is due to the war currently being waged there.  This makes no sense to me at all.  Is this an excuse for others to make withdrawals form the vault so that activity there is not questioned? If real and world wide physical changes were to occur it would be best to have the seeds ready close to where they will be needed rather in a seed vault thousands of miles away in an inhospitable location.

While we wait .. if you, the public, want to help with the Mobile ready version of ZetaTalk, please go to

http://www.zetatalk5.com

and check links. Report to me on

nancylieder@gmail.com

Note the Logo is being redone and the SiteMap tab dropdown also, so this is not yet the final final. But any linking problems should be fixed ahead of a rollout. Thanks.

This high priority question was accepted an answered a couple days ago. Will eventually go on the web too. Please do NOT post a bunch of Q&A this week, low priority questions, curiosity questions, as I simply do not have the time and may not in the future either.

A problem with Skype's status system has meant millons of people are currently unable to use the service. Anything to do with announcement? A trial so people get used to the idea of being unable to communicate news and talk about relevant news? A coincidence? And after Skype and Twitter problems, today Facebook.
[and from another]
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-34312694
September 21, 2015 Skype service 'restored' after network problems. Skype-owner Microsoft said it had "detected an issue with the status settings" on Skype that show if someone is online or not. The problem locked many people's status as offline - stopping them making calls even though they were connected. Many Skype users in the UK, Australia and Japan have all reported problems.
[and from another]
https://downdetector.com/status/twitter
September 22, 2015 Haven't been able to open app for 2 days!
[and from another]
https://www.facebook.com/notes/facebook-engineering/more-details-on...
[and from another]
http://conservativeintel.com/2015/09/24/facebook-is-down/
September 24, 2015 Facebook went down for 13 minutes today. Facebook went down from roughly 12:34pm to 12:47pm ET today for editors of Conservative Intel. The problem was across the United States with emphasis on both coasts as well as significant problems in Europe.  
[and from another]
https://www.downdetector.com/status/facebook
24 September: Problems at Facebook. Facebook is having issues since 7:31 AM EDT. Are you also affected? Leave a message in the comments.
[and from another]
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/25/politics/china-state-dinner/
A high-wattage collection of Hollywood studio chiefs and technology big-wigs convened at the White House Friday for a state dinner in honor of Chinese President Xi Jinping. The White House invited marquee names from Silicon Valley, including Apple CEO Tim Cook and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, to sit at the dinner's head table alongside President Barack Obama and President Xi.

SOZT
The three major social media outlets in use around the globe all had significant, and simultaneous outages between September 20-24, 2015. Skype had complaints from the UK, Australia, and Japan. Twitter received reports from the US, Australia, and Singapore. FaceBook had the loudest howls, primarily from the US and Europe. Notably these downtimes, some lasting for hours or even days, got no attention in the major media, and there was no real explanation for the outages. The outages were not announced as downtime for system updates. No electro-magnetic pulse (EMP) was evident at this time.

What happened? Skype is owned by MicroSoft, FaceBook is a public company but founder Zuckerberg retains over 20% control, and Twitter is also a public company with almost 50% held by institutional portfolio management. Unlike major media, whose ownership is most often tightly controlled by conservative members of the elite, the social media is viewed as chatter on the Internet outside of establishment control. Were these sites hacked, in an effort to stop the Internet ahead of a possible announcement during the week of September 23-28 by the Pope, Obama, Xi, and Putin?
In the past, announcement attempts were blocked by cutting Emergency Broadcast System wires or shutting off a TV broadcast by the 30 second delay mechanism or confusing TV stations with false court orders. The announcement might be made, but only those present in the room would be aware of it, and could be threatened. Then a story that Obama had suffered a mental breakdown would quickly be spread. But in a broad audience such as the crowds flocking to see the Pope or in attendance at the UN, there would be too many witnesses. Social media itself would have to be stifled, the news purged, while an alternate story was promulgated.

It is notable that the outages affected primarily Western countries – the US, the Queens Commonwealth countries, Europe, and Japan. If one assumes that the outage was to test the ability to take down social media in these countries to limit the impact of the announcement, this could hardly prevent the rest of the world from learning of it and chattering away on the Internet. It would be a delay only, and one that would raise immense suspicion of the governing powers in those countries, thus generating social unrest. Thus logically the downtime on social media was NOT to prevent chatter after an announcement had been made. So what was the agenda, the reason for the outage?   

The cover-up crowd, those elite reluctant to have the public informed, reside primarily in the US, the UK and its Commonwealth, and Europe. The leadership of Russia and China are on board with the announcement, as they want to move their populace to safer ground. Indonesia and Japan fear the announcement as their countries will be impacted by the plate movements predicted by ourselves, the Zetas. Thus Singapore and Japan were included in the outages. Lies about the announcement will promptly be spread in these countries. So the intent of the downtime on social media in these countries was NOT to block announcement chatter but to facilitate it.

Every Skype user has an account and a password, as do their contacts. Every Skype user can broadcast messages to their contacts, even if these contacts are not presently online. Every twitter use likewise has an account and a password, and by sending a tweet passes information along to subscribers, who can retweet the info in the future. FaceBook users likewise have an account and a password, with many friends who pick up info from each other and pass it along on their FaceBook accounts.  In all of this, the networks themselves are AWARE of the accounts and passwords, and could do a broadcast to all in the event of an announcement. Check your user agreements. This is legal!
EOZT

This was tentatively accepted but now declined as (per below) it is not what it seems. This is a very bad week for new ZT on any but absolute priority subjects. Scientists are taking back 1.7 of their seed contribution because ISIS has control of their lab. They plan to return the 1/7 to Norway from their experimental site. The seed is being removed, thus, not to grow crops but to support the science of drought resistant seeds.

Syria War Forces First Withdrawal from Svalbard Global Seed Vault. Syria's civil war has forced scientists to request the first-ever withdrawal of seeds from a Doomsday vault built in the Arctic to safeguard the world's food supplies. Experts working to conserve and grow cereals with strong resistance to drought and warmer global temperatures can no longer rely on their facility in the war-torn country's city of Aleppo because it has been occupied by armed factions. The International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas (ICARDA) said it has made a request to take back some of its samples from the Svalbard Global Seed Vault. The vault was created by the Norwegian government in 2008 to protect vital crops such as wheat against global disasters, war or disease. ICARDA has requested approximately 16,500 of its seed samples — one seventh of the total it has stored in Svalbard — and hopes to reproduce them at its other facilities in Morocco and the American University in Beirut, Lebanon. Eventually it will send new samples back to Norway.

James Lechago said:

I've seen that the seed vault is being opened for Syria.

RSS

SEARCH PS Ning and Zetatalk

Donate

You can support the ning by using the above button. 

© 2017   Created by Gerard Zwaan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service