Before you post your question, research http://www.zetatalk.com. The Search Engine dedicated to the site can be very helpful. If you cannot find an answer, then post your question here. Any moderator or member who is aware of the quote and location where your question is already addressed within ZetaTalk is welcome to assist in this matter, as we have many ZetaTalk savvy members.  

Questions posted during the week will be accepted not on a first-come-first-serve basis but based on what the Zetas consider a priority question. Thus, some questions may not be addressed.

By Saturday Noon eastern daylight time (6:00 p.m. Ning Time), the answers will be posted and will be pinned for easy reference. You may post your questions anytime until such time the discussion is closed, usually sometime late Friday afternoon. A new discussion for the forthcoming Saturday will be opened for questions at that time.

To find earlier ZetaTalk chats on this ning, do the following:

1.  Click on "Forum" in the top navigational bar, or click on "View All" below the Discussion Forum section on the Main page.

2.  Scroll below the Featured discussions and select the ZetaTalk category.

3.  Then choose the week you are seeking.

If you are new to this ning, check out the Welcome Message; Ning Basics blog at http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/welcome-message-ning-basics to help you get up to speed.

Rules

The premise of this Ning is that Planet X will cause a pole shift in the near future which is an event that can be survived when you prepare for it. You should familiarize yourself with the Premise and the Rules at http://poleshift.ning.com/notes/Premise_and_rules, as they apply to this discussion forum as well, the major rules being:

1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.

2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.

Note to Fans

Don't ask the Zetas to respond to personal problems or questions. No personal counseling is done. This rule has been in place since 1996 when it became obvious that the clamor for personal counseling would drown out more important work.

Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so.  This rule has been in place since 2002 when it became obvious that a plethora of websites making claims that could not be verified were cropping up, and the clamor for the Zetas to address every silly statement would drown out more important work. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.

Views: 5683

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for accepting the questions. The questions asked is for the benefits of the Californian residents living in the Bay area including San Jose, San Francisco, Stockton, Sacramento, Oakland, Berkerley and other cities in this region.

Nancy Lieder said:
Accepted

Doanh Nguyen said:
Hello Nancy and Zetas,

I have been researching on which safe locations has the least risks. The Sierras in California is vast. I am concerned about picking the wrong spot for those who choose to come with me. Is there any way you can be a little bit more specific on what part of the Sierra would be the safest from Mountian Buildings? North, South, or Central Sierras? Is this too specific? Thanks.
Accepted.

bedlamite said:
Hi,
They say that way back in the beginning of our planet that it was one big continent and one big ocean. And since then things have been spreading out. All over Zetatalk, for years now, you've talked about widening seaways and river valleys and how many hints have there been for people to get a fishing pole, a boat and to look forward to the new abundant seas.
It seems to me that way back in the beginning we were just the lucky chunk of a shattered planet that got away with a lot of water. The water ran down hill like it always does, except the hill is lost in the asteroid belt now and the water just kept running down and filling up the wounded side that we call the Pacific Ocean. So, is it that every earthquake and volcano and tectonic plate are all trying to heal the wounded planet and eventually it will really be round with it's heavy parts in balance? This is a big shift. Are we going to make it to balance this time, that is round? Wouldn't the turmoil stop then? Do planets that have not experienced shattering, orbit changing collisions still have volcanoes and earthquakes?
Thanks
Accepted

Renee said:
Hi Nancy,

This just may be natural occurrence, but if not, maybe the Zetas would like to comment. My friend said her dog cried for over an hour this morning, then a couple of hours later light bulbs started exploding in her house and one flew out of it's socket. She lives in Redmond, Oregon, near Mt. Jefferson of the Cascades. I told her that my dog has been crying for nearly two weeks now and that maybe her dog was reacting to the earthquakes showing on the seismic graphs this morning. Maybe they are not related, but an internet search didn't give much explanation for exploding light bulbs. Can exploding light bulbs be a sign of earth changes? THANK YOU for your time.
Accepted. And will include all the whacky rumors around too, in the answer.

Andy said:
This in interesting. The U.N are setting up an ambassador to "greet the alien/visitors"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/8025832/UN-to-appoint-spac...
Dear Nancy and Zetas,
Thanks from the great job!!
We are group from Belgium and we have 3 questions about PS.We think,that all this can be important for all people from Europe and Asia(especially those living in flood zones). We woud be very grateful if Nancy of Zetas able that it will explain!
1 .Zetas said dat before European tsunami will be a Japan EQ+(8+).People from Belgium,Nederlands,Denmark etc. will not warn about this not by Gourds of Coast or Governmet .We don""t ask about the date and time.
Question:What we should pay attention before Japan EQ+,that would have at least a day to inform people and get away to a safe place(for example for a large ( 7+ or 8+)and prolonged earthquakes on the coast of America or something other) ?
2. Zetas said,that they work in America and in other part of the Word work about 40 other organizations to help people to survive.
Question: Why they don"t make open contact with people,like Zetas by the web-site for example?Are they affraid or just don"t want ?

3. We found a map post by Andrey Veresay with a fault lines (red lines)in Europe.
Question:Whether the land is broken by a line fault(the formation of pits,deep trenches or anything else) in Europa in the time PS or before or in the Aftertime?
Thank you very much for the help.

map from Andrey Veresay

And if one has a buried propane tank, if the line to the home is closed off, is it correct to assume that it is alot safer than active gas lines? Although no guarantees in life, as always....thanks in advance, HLW

Garrett Fitzgerald said:
Hello Nancy and the Zetas,

During the magnitude 9 quakes of the hour of the poleshift, should we expect gas lines, propane tanks and oil tanks to be prone to rupturing and exploding? Removing and discarding/insulating above ground tanks seems doable, but I am worried about the natural gas infrastructure and the gas lines running underground, and what damage they might cause to people who have otherwise prepared wisely.

If gas lines do run to a safe location that may experience gas line ruptures, what do the Zetas recommend to do?
Hi Bobby

Here is some ZetaTalk about nuclear bombs, power plants and fuel stock piles.

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p23.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p59.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/transfor/t87.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/21ag2010.htm
There are spent nuclear fuel storage locations in many rural areas that would otherwise appear to be good Aftertime locations. It would seem that the cataclysms will cause the caskets which store the spent nuclear fuel to erupt and create massive long term contamination issues. I know that intervention is planned in order to try to keep reactors from melting down, but do the Zeta's or others plan to intercede and prevent the caskets from erupting? Below is a link to one such report showing the locations of the facilities in the US: http://ncseonline.org/nle/crsreports/04dec/RS22001.pdf

Spent nuclear fuel does not explode, but is radioactive. Storage involves encasing these rods such that radioactivity is contained, and the caskets are not flimsy as during transport or movement those dealing with them do not want accidental leakage. A leaking casket is more grief than simply doing a proper package to begin with. This type of pollutant is one that the future Earth will deal with, cleaning up, but is not expected to cause survivors grief during the pole shift. Caskets in cemetery's may heave open during the pole shift, but this is because they are designed to open, in case the body needs to be viewed or exhumed. Spent fuel caskets are designed to be permanent, and a jolt will not fling them open.

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/17jy2010.htm
The z's said that bcoz of a lot of ppl wishing for the possibility of nuclear waste to be handled appropriately, the council of worlds decided that this would be taken care of, since the earth was going to be a future home for people of all worlds as well. Now don't a lot of ppl cringe for an uptick in earth changes (and other clues ) so that the average utterly clueless person has somewhat of a chance of surviving and helping their loved ones. The z's said that the Council had made a decision recently that the true state of matters would be allowed to leak out here and there with the way, STO aliens are today maintaining a sense of reality in the sky. So then what is the likelihood, that the Council chooses to change the current expected sequence of events and tip the balance more in favour of a disclosure of PX, as the number of ppl giving the call increase when the earth changes pick up in speed?

Because the Element of Doubt must be maintained, even after the pole shift, the Council will only allow so much interference with the free will of man and their edict that mankind should not have their anxiety raised inordinately by our presence. If it were to become obvious, without a doubt that aliens are visiting Earth, those humans who might be driven insane by fear would savage those delightedly announcing they are contactees. This has happened before, on other worlds. We are perforce required to operate behind the scenes, with contactees who have their visits recorded only in their subconscious.

We have stated that because of the strong Call from many regarding the potential of nuclear pollution, that benign aliens have been allowed to interfere with the nuclear stockpile of weapons held by many countries. We will likewise be allowed to interfere with nuclear disasters at the time of the pole shift or other great quakes, limiting pollution from such incidents. But it should not be assumed that all such incidents will cease, or that a nuclear bomb will not detonate! The great powers are aware that their nuclear stockpiles have been tampered with, and are nervous, thus, about starting any kind of confrontation. But in any kind of a minor skirmish, where a dirty bomb, for instance, were to be planted to effect real or false terrorism, it would be a violation of the Element of Doubt for that bomb to simply be neutralized. The means of operation during such a situation is via people, giving the Call, and those within the New MJ12 who are aware of our presence because of their membership in MJ12 and thus they are exempt from the Element of Doubt rule. These humans are assisted to interfere with such dirty bomb plans, so that when the plot is aborted, their bombs are radioactive, live, but the plot does not succeed.

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta561.htm

There are tons of used nuclear fuel stored and still bringing in Russia. Today those containers have all necessary maintenance, but what is going to happen to it after PS and those years later? Also the problem of "disarmed" chemical weapons exists. Needed volumes of its utilization are not achieved because of finance problems, and methods of storing are far from being safe, as I know. The amount of these "reserves" are such that can kill all the mankind. What would it be?

We have frequently been asked about nuclear materials, and the answer is as follows. This is in many hands, including human hands. The more concern there is about this matter, the more those in the Service-to-Other are considered to have given the Call about this matter, and this translates to the greater likelihood that aliens will be allowed to intervene on behalf of those making the request for mankind in general. Steps have already been taken, but you should not simply, like a child assuming parental rescue, relax. We have stated that industrial chemicals, in tanks, will explode and mix and make a terrible mess for those in the vicinity. However, the torrential rains and ocean sloshing will dissipate these cess pools, and in the Aftertime there will be cleanup efforts, as many who will be reincarnating or surviving have asked to participate in such efforts. Short of encouraging those industries who currently store these chemicals to cease such operations, there is little a citizen can do.

Bobby said:
Can the Zetas comment on this:
http://www.ufodigest.com/article/robert-hastings-announces-ufos-nuk...
regarding the press conference about UFO`s closing down nuclear weapons.
Is this true, is there real activity from ET`s towards military installations?

And can we eventually expect increased activity around/during the pole shift concerning nuclear facilities? ( I mean for our increased safety when ground becomes unstable, jeopardising such installations)
Did the Roman Catholics make changes to the bible and what was Jesus’ message? I find that many things the Zeta's say correlates with religion. I know that we have been misinformed and lied to by the STS folks for a long time now.

Often when reading the Zeta's comments, I get recall feelings. I have been a God loving person for all my life and I do not doubt that there is a bigger, greater, all knowing spiritual entity because of my contact with “it” beginning as a very young child. Only a STO entity would tell me things like, “do not eat man made foods”. “It” also told me that the water would all be gone. (I’m holding fast to this regardless of what the MSM says about ice cap flooding, etc.. perhaps what it was trying to tell me that drinkable water will vanish?) For the last 10 years, I have refused to drink any city waters and by buying bottled water, I have accumulated a lot of plastic gallon jugs. I will have plenty of water when the PS happens, as I know where a really nice spring flows constantly. But I’m sure the lesson was that water will be an important factor.

I’ve read a lot of this website and I’m probably doing something wrong by bringing this up but I would like to please ask Nancy and the Zeta’s to please be patient with the new comers to this ning. There is a lot of info to absorb and not much time left to read it all. Time is of the essence at this point because not only do we need to keep up with world events but us new comers also need to work on all the preparation needed to survive the PS. We are all under pressure, we all have an important meeting coming up with “the boss” and to be frank, it’s a bit stressful at times. Please bear with us.

Thanks; Pamela
Here is some Zetatalk that may help with some of your questions

Q1 Here is Zetatalk about Timing of the European tsunami

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/14ag2010.htm

My question is in relation to the European Tsunami. I would to be able to warn many people about this but know this is not possible but I would like to try and save some people I know. There is no point in warning them now as they will think I'm crazy, but at least when the New Madrid snaps I can make something up, for e.g. tell them that my Geogolgist friend has phoned me and warned me about this earthquake and the effect it will have causing a tsunami and the government are not planning to inform people or make up some bullshit story to get them away from the coast, I'd come up with something. When the New Madrid fault lines snaps and widens the Atlantic, how many hours later with the tsunami hit Ireland, the UK and Europe? It will be impossible to warn everyone but at least if I can get the people I know 50 miles inland before it hits then this may save them as it would only take about an hours drive to get this far inland?

We have stated that the Atlantic Rift will react to a the major adjustment in the New Madrid Fault promptly, within hours, and a tsunami travels within hours to its destination. To gain time, you could effect a white lie, calling them to explain that you heard there is a tsunami warning for the European coastline, but the alert is being delayed for verification or some such. Take care to do this only after the big New Madrid adjustment, following major 8+ quakes in Japan, or you will be accused of crying wolf too often.

Q2 Here is ZetaTalk about the rules they must follow with regard to conscience contact

http://www.zetatalk.com/awaken/a12.htm

http://zetatalk.com/awaken/a10.htm

Q3 Make sure your question isn’t answered by following the steps in the link below
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/determine-your-safe-locations

larisa said:
Dear Nancy and Zetas,
Thanks from the great job!!
We are group from Belgium and we have 3 questions about PS.We think,that all this can be important for all people from Europe and Asia(especially those living in flood zones). We woud be very grateful if Nancy of Zetas able that it will explain!
1 .Zetas said dat before European tsunami will be a Japan EQ+(8+).People from Belgium,Nederlands,Denmark etc. will not warn about this not by Gourds of Coast or Governmet .We don""t ask about the date and time.
Question:What we should pay attention before Japan EQ+,that would have at least a day to inform people and get away to a safe place(for example for a large ( 7+ or 8+)and prolonged earthquakes on the coast of America or something other) ?
2. Zetas said,that they work in America and in other part of the Word work about 40 other organizations to help people to survive.
Question: Why they don"t make open contact with people,like Zetas by the web-site for example?Are they affraid or just don"t want ?

3. We found a map post by Andrey Veresay with a fault lines (red lines)in Europe.
Question:Whether the land is broken by a line fault(the formation of pits,deep trenches or anything else) in Europa in the time PS or before or in the Aftertime?
Thank you very much for the help.

map from Andrey Veresay

Here is some related ZetaTalk
http://www.zetatalk.com/xtime/x14.htm

Hante Luta Win said:
And if one has a buried propane tank, if the line to the home is closed off, is it correct to assume that it is alot safer than active gas lines? Although no guarantees in life, as always....thanks in advance, HLW

Garrett Fitzgerald said:

During the magnitude 9 quakes of the hour of the poleshift, should we expect gas lines, propane tanks and oil tanks to be prone to rupturing and exploding? Removing and discarding/insulating above ground tanks seems doable, but I am worried about the natural gas infrastructure and the gas lines running underground, and what damage they might cause to people who have otherwise prepared wisely.

If gas lines do run to a safe location that may experience gas line ruptures, what do the Zetas recommend to do?
Here is some related ZetaTalk.

I would think if a gas main ran throuh a safe location it wouldnt be safe.

http://www.zetatalk.com/xtime/x14.htm

Garrett Fitzgerald said:

Hi Nancy,

You have said that the Earth is stopped in its orbit, that the dark twin is backed up to Earth, and that PX is in the orbit of Venus coming toward Earth and eventually will draw the Earth closer. From other discussions you have also mentioned that the Earth is not in its normal position and that simple sky software downloadable from the internet would show this to be true.

I have been sending out emails stating that all is not normal, and among those receiving such emails is my skeptical neighbor. A few nights ago he got out his Meade telescope with auto finding software, to photograph Jupiter and its moons. He turned it on, and bingo, there was Jupiter and 3 moons. He took the attached photo through the telescope and wrote me this included comment. So, was I wrong, the way I restated what you say, or is this proof that things are as they should be? Of course I know that inner planets are always close to the sun and outer planets may be anywhere, but it seems the auto finding function of software written years ago worked just fine. How can this be? Here is the comment and the photograph. Thanks Gordon,

"Just to let you know, I can confirm that the Earth is still on track in its orbit and that the pole remains in alignment. A few nights ago I photographed Jupiter, which was at opposition, through my Meade ETX90 telescope. I used the built-in software, (which uses Newtonian physics equations based on established orbital parameters), to point the telescope at Jupiter, which it did with good accuracy. In addition, it successfully pointed to Uranus, also at opposition. If the polar alignment, the earth’s rotation, or the earth’s orbit had changed, this would not have worked as the geometry would be different. Cheers, [name withheld].PS picture of Jupiter (with three of its moons) attached taken through the scope."

RSS

SEARCH

Donate

Thanks to donations, the annual fund raisers for Ning Fees and ZetaTalk Mirror Sites will not be necessary

© 2014   Created by Gerard Zwaan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service