Before you post your question, research http://www.zetatalk.com. The Search Engine dedicated to the site can be very helpful. If you cannot find an answer, then post your question here. Any moderator or member who is aware of the quote and location where your question is already addressed within ZetaTalk is welcome to assist in this matter, as we have many ZetaTalk savvy members.  

Questions posted during the week will be accepted not on a first-come-first-serve basis but based on what the Zetas consider a priority question. Thus, some questions may not be addressed.

By Saturday Noon eastern daylight time (6:00 p.m. Ning Time), the answers will be posted and will be pinned for easy reference. You may post your questions anytime until such time the discussion is closed, usually sometime late Friday afternoon. A new discussion for the forthcoming Saturday will be opened for questions at that time.

To find earlier ZetaTalk chats on this ning, do the following:

1.  Click on "Forum" in the top navigational bar, or click on "View All" below the Discussion Forum section on the Main page.

2.  Scroll below the Featured discussions and select the ZetaTalk category.

3.  Then choose the week you are seeking.

If you are new to this ning, check out the Welcome Message; Ning Basics blog at http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/welcome-message-ning-basics to help you get up to speed.

Rules

The premise of this Ning is that Planet X will cause a pole shift in the near future which is an event that can be survived when you prepare for it. You should familiarize yourself with the Premise and the Rules at http://poleshift.ning.com/notes/Premise_and_rules, as they apply to this discussion forum as well, the major rules being:

1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.

2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.

Note to Fans

Don't ask the Zetas to respond to personal problems or questions. No personal counseling is done. This rule has been in place since 1996 when it became obvious that the clamor for personal counseling would drown out more important work.

Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so.  This rule has been in place since 2002 when it became obvious that a plethora of websites making claims that could not be verified were cropping up, and the clamor for the Zetas to address every silly statement would drown out more important work. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.

Views: 5359

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The sea level map indicates that the new Texas coastline will be approximately along the San Antonio, Austin, Ft Worth line (using 675 ft. rise and 200 ft. drop). Given that the ocean offers one of the best possibilities for survival, we would like to take advantage of that situation. Using topographical map information, we see that some of the Texas Hill Country peaks (North and West of the new coast line) have the following characteristics that would seem to offer safety and desirability both during the pole shift and after:
• 1200 + ft. high peaks
• 500+ ft rapid rise from where rivers cut through and where flash floods, tidal bore and swelling waterways and lakes would not reach (even considering area dams that would break)
• 165+ miles inland from the existing coast
• largely rural (with the exception of some that are on the outskirts of Austin and San Antonio)
* lots of vegetation (grasses, large trees, etc.) between current coastal areas and the Hill Country

There are many Texans looking for safe locations in their State. It would be appreciated if the Zetas could confirm that this reasoning is accurate as well as address any issues of similarity between the Stephensville elevated land in respect to Dallas (ZetaTalk Warning 1/19/2008) and the Hill Country peaks I describe to Austin / San Antonio (much smaller population centers) and any geologic issues with Blacones Fault / Llano Uplift, etc.. We would be appreciative if the Zetas could note anything we have failed to take into consideration. Thank you.
Hi Dr. Remington

Here is some related Zetatalk about what will be going to 4th density.

http://www.zetatalk.com/density/d40.htm

Here is Zetatalk that says Predators will be going.

http://www.zetatalk.com/density/d14.htm


Dr. Remington said:
Are Alligators and Great White Sharks going to be left behind in 3D?
Hi, I just have an eerie story/question

I was watching a documentary on human trafficking/child abduction, and i got really "emotional" about it. Then, at about midnight that night, I heard a little girl yelling for her mother. I didn't do anything about it because I wasn't sure if this was my imagination or not. The crying stopped within 2 minutes. Do the Zetas have any insight as to what this was?

Thanks
What do the Zetas feel about dowsing, which has been used by electricians to detect cables and for years to detect water and mineral sources? I believe it is simply a tool to access a collective consciousness we already have within us, therefore bringing information to our conscious that we knew subconsciously, but would be interested to hear their views on this. Also, will there be any changes to to use of such a tool during the pole shift, for example, could dowsing be used to help determine a safe location?
Why this week has happened many crashes, especially military aircrafts made in Russia and USSR?
Accepted

Pamela Ann said:
The sea level map indicates that the new Texas coastline will be approximately along the San Antonio, Austin, Ft Worth line (using 675 ft. rise and 200 ft. drop). Given that the ocean offers one of the best possibilities for survival, we would like to take advantage of that situation. Using topographical map information, we see that some of the Texas Hill Country peaks (North and West of the new coast line) have the following characteristics that would seem to offer safety and desirability both during the pole shift and after:
• 1200 + ft. high peaks
• 500+ ft rapid rise from where rivers cut through and where flash floods, tidal bore and swelling waterways and lakes would not reach (even considering area dams that would break)
• 165+ miles inland from the existing coast
• largely rural (with the exception of some that are on the outskirts of Austin and San Antonio)
* lots of vegetation (grasses, large trees, etc.) between current coastal areas and the Hill Country

There are many Texans looking for safe locations in their State. It would be appreciated if the Zetas could confirm that this reasoning is accurate as well as address any issues of similarity between the Stephensville elevated land in respect to Dallas (ZetaTalk Warning 1/19/2008) and the Hill Country peaks I describe to Austin / San Antonio (much smaller population centers) and any geologic issues with Blacones Fault / Llano Uplift, etc.. We would be appreciative if the Zetas could note anything we have failed to take into consideration. Thank you.
Declined as bey0nd mentioning a few species that will be EXCLUDED (tape worms and mosquitoes) and ASSISTED (Polar bears) we don't want this to turn into 'what about the Burma blue chicadee' question of the week. Some species are needed in the food chain, as for instance part of the cleanup and disposal, so who knowns. All factors are taken into consideration. What the Zetas said was that tape worms and mosquitoes do NOT serve a function other than their own propagation, and thus could be eliminated.

Dr. Remington said:
Are Alligators and Great White Sharks going to be left behind in 3D?
Oh for Pete's sake! Please, this is a SERIOUS discussion here!

MDLS said:
Hi, I just have an eerie story/question

I was watching a documentary on human trafficking/child abduction, and i got really "emotional" about it. Then, at about midnight that night, I heard a little girl yelling for her mother. I didn't do anything about it because I wasn't sure if this was my imagination or not. The crying stopped within 2 minutes. Do the Zetas have any insight as to what this was?

Thanks
Types Dousing into the search engine for the site and got this up, right away, up top.
http://www.zetatalk.com/beinghum/b70.htm

Lisa Linton said:
What do the Zetas feel about dowsing, which has been used by electricians to detect cables and for years to detect water and mineral sources? I believe it is simply a tool to access a collective consciousness we already have within us, therefore bringing information to our conscious that we knew subconsciously, but would be interested to hear their views on this. Also, will there be any changes to to use of such a tool during the pole shift, for example, could dowsing be used to help determine a safe location?
This type of increase is to be expected. The Zetas have been stressing, for years, that our electronics will become increasingly unreliable, plane crashes on the increase, etc. Question declined as just yet another prediction coming true.
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta169.htm

RRV said:
Why this week has happened many crashes, especially military aircrafts made in Russia and USSR?
Hi Nancy,

This just may be natural occurrence, but if not, maybe the Zetas would like to comment. My friend said her dog cried for over an hour this morning, then a couple of hours later light bulbs started exploding in her house and one flew out of it's socket. She lives in Redmond, Oregon, near Mt. Jefferson of the Cascades. I told her that my dog has been crying for nearly two weeks now and that maybe her dog was reacting to the earthquakes showing on the seismic graphs this morning. Maybe they are not related, but an internet search didn't give much explanation for exploding light bulbs. Can exploding light bulbs be a sign of earth changes? THANK YOU for your time.
Sorry to say but this is an example of lazy thinking. You can't be bothered reading through Zetatalk yourself, where the answers to your questions are, and are expecting others to put THEIR energy into doing it for you,all while you sleep your way from 3rd density to fourth!

Gabriel Hogan said:
Warm Greetings.

For now as one approaches levels of consciousness such as sleep there is an increasing alertness to the activity going on behind the scenes. There is much taking place and much being prepared for shifting as it occurs for the many points of awareness within the population. The 'pull' is increasingly strong. Here are my questions: As one continues to clear and hold the space for change, setting the sails and letting the wind catch them and carry one into newness, there are many intuitive and impression/visionary-based experiences. Is there a tipping point at which conscious awareness (as experienced in 3rd density) is carried alert and fully functioning in fourth density? How does the body follow into the present intuitive experience of fourth density? Given the answer to the above, how does one facilitate the ease of fluidity between 3rd and 4th density? For the majority of the population, is this as an experience in which one need not do anything and will simply be 'birthed' regardless of degree of awakening? Thank-you for your attention and energy on this matter. Gabriel

RSS

SEARCH

Donate

© 2014   Created by Gerard Zwaan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service