Before you post your question, research http://www.zetatalk.com. The Search Engine dedicated to the site can be very helpful. If you cannot find an answer, then post your question here. Any moderator or member who is aware of the quote and location where your question is already addressed within ZetaTalk is welcome to assist in this matter, as we have many ZetaTalk savvy members.  

Questions posted during the week will be accepted not on a first-come-first-serve basis but based on what the Zetas consider a priority question. Thus, some questions may not be addressed.

By Saturday Noon eastern daylight time (6:00 p.m. Ning Time), the answers will be posted and will be pinned for easy reference. You may post your questions anytime until such time the discussion is closed, usually sometime late Friday afternoon. A new discussion for the forthcoming Saturday will be opened for questions at that time.

To find earlier ZetaTalk chats on this ning, do the following:

1.  Click on "Forum" in the top navigational bar, or click on "View All" below the Discussion Forum section on the Main page.

2.  Scroll below the Featured discussions and select the ZetaTalk category.

3.  Then choose the week you are seeking.

If you are new to this ning, check out the Welcome Message; Ning Basics blog at http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/welcome-message-ning-basics to help you get up to speed.

Rules

The premise of this Ning is that Planet X will cause a pole shift in the near future which is an event that can be survived when you prepare for it. You should familiarize yourself with the Premise and the Rules at http://poleshift.ning.com/notes/Premise_and_rules, as they apply to this discussion forum as well, the major rules being:

1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.

2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.

Note to Fans

Don't ask the Zetas to respond to personal problems or questions. No personal counseling is done. This rule has been in place since 1996 when it became obvious that the clamor for personal counseling would drown out more important work.

Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so.  This rule has been in place since 2002 when it became obvious that a plethora of websites making claims that could not be verified were cropping up, and the clamor for the Zetas to address every silly statement would drown out more important work. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.

Views: 5590

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

In honor of my own birthday on October 2nd, I am uploading a UFO watercolor I did in 1996 newly scanned. It is a Sears house brought to an island off the coast of Maine by ship in 1890 with a UFO I put in the sky high above the setting sun. You used to be able to purchase an entire house from Sears and they would ship it to you with the lumber numbered for assembly! I think it was $2,000 to $5,000 including delivery depending on where you were. Those were the days!

Warm Greetings.

For now as one approaches levels of consciousness such as sleep there is an increasing alertness to the activity going on behind the scenes. There is much taking place and much being prepared for shifting as it occurs for the many points of awareness within the population. The 'pull' is increasingly strong. Here are my questions: As one continues to clear and hold the space for change, setting the sails and letting the wind catch them and carry one into newness, there are many intuitive and impression/visionary-based experiences. Is there a tipping point at which conscious awareness (as experienced in 3rd density) is carried alert and fully functioning in fourth density? How does the body follow into the present intuitive experience of fourth density? Given the answer to the above, how does one facilitate the ease of fluidity between 3rd and 4th density? For the majority of the population, is this as an experience in which one need not do anything and will simply be 'birthed' regardless of degree of awakening? Thank-you for your attention and energy on this matter. Gabriel
Happy Almost Birthday Gordon,
The painting is lovely. Thank you for sharing it.

Gordon James Gianninoto said:
In honor of my own birthday on October 2nd, I am uploading a UFO watercolor I did in 1996 newly scanned. It is a Sears house brought to an island off the coast of Maine by ship in 1890 with a UFO I put in the sky high above the setting sun. You used to be able to purchase an entire house from Sears and they would ship it to you with the lumber numbered for assembly! I think it was $2,000 to $5,000 including delivery depending on where you were. Those were the days!

Have benign aliens interacted in transporting of plants and animals in previous poleshifts to new climate in order to survive?
Can such actions be expected this time, for example, can coconuts be found in norway in the aftertime without any human action?
Hello Nancy and Zetas,

I have been researching on which safe locations has the least risks. The Sierras in California is vast. I am concerned about picking the wrong spot for those who choose to come with me. Is there any way you can be a little bit more specific on what part of the Sierra would be the safest from Mountian Buildings? North, South, or Central Sierras? Is this too specific? Thanks.
Hi Eric,
For years I was a licensed sea urchin diver tender. The season was October to April and we would go out all winter on the ocean off Maine. I worked for one diver who had his own boat, with no cabin and no heat. Other divers would do 4 tanks and he would do up to 9 tanks in one day. I want you to know that you should not dare to dive until and unless you get certified as a diver. There are courses everywhere, usually starting in pools and ending in a lake or the ocean. Moreover, services that refill air tanks are not allowed to fill them unless the tanks themselves are tested and certified. Yes they are 3000 lb psi but everyone has to use a regulator to breathe from them. The whole getup is quite expensive and you should never buy used equipment unless you trust that they were just recertified. The navy has dive tables and the deeper you go, the less time you can spend at that depth and the more time you have to spend coming up slowly so you are not crippled for life by the bends. If you can be saved at all after getting the bends, it is only in a high pressure lung machine that is available only in a few locations in the USA, and very few locations around the world. I would not recommend that you just get your hands on some equipment and go for a dive. I know plenty of very experienced, hundreds of hours, divers who died or are crippled for life. As for me, it was my job to pull up full bags of urchins, cull them, clip empty bags on the line, find the diver, bring him on board, change tanks and handle the boat always in the most dangerous places in about 10 to 20 feet of water around islands. I loved it, and if I had been younger, I would have become a licensed sea urchin diver myself. We were on a 25 foot boat in seas of up to 14 feet and winds of up to 43 knots, so that by itself took a certain element of telling yourself that you were going to come home with your diver no matter what was going on. You do not want to breathe old air from old tanks and you do not want to have anyone but the best known air refiller refill your tanks. Ask a few divers where they get their tanks refilled. Diving is not for amateurs, and in many conditions not for professionals either. And the tanks if punctured are worse than a grenade bomb going off, so if you are talking about having one next to you during a fall of rocks, you are endangering yourself and others in a way that could be far worse than what nature can throw at you. If you are attracted to diving, find some really good divers and ask them if you could go with them so you can see the equipment, the practices, and hear the comments and ask questions. Many people are fascinated with the water, and are qualified to do what is at best a dangerous sport. I hope this is the kind of answer you were looking for.

eric conner said:
I have met a number of people who are into scuba diving . Arn't high pressure tanks hazerdous ? Small lake ?
Eric,
I hope you don't mind me adding this. You would not believe how much the modern diver relies on GPS and charts, and depth finders. Once we had an urchin diver who wanted to go down 100 feet for sea scallops and we knew he had to take 20 minutes to go down, could only stay on the bottom for 15 minutes and spend another 20 minutes coming up. Tanks only last an hour and a half and at that depth, less. Well he didn't come up, and we looked and looked in wider and wider circles until we found him almost 2 miles away clinging to a rock that was about to be covered by the tide. It was the current that swept him out to sea. Another time my diver had a new gps and didn't bring the manual. On the way out I fooled with it, menu after menu, and he went in. I found a page and pushed 'mark' and then a squall came out of the blue with 4-5 seas and zero visibility in the rain. I knew I had to find him and had no reference points. Page after page of menus I found my 'mark' and steered back just as he surfaced next to the boat. He never said another word about me being a computer geek. Sometimes we would go out and then the fog would come in so you could not see the bow of the boat, but we could follow the trail on the GPS right back to the harbor. And then there are the rocks and reefs all marked on the charts, electronic and paper. So what I am saying is that after the pole shift there will be debris everywhere and on the bottom even worse. Never go out after a storm, the visibility is almost zero on the bottom. And in kelp and other stuff, it is easy to get lost, panic and worst of all lose track of time. There will be no charts after the pole shift, and no GPS and no navigation buoys and it takes a certain type of person to navigate that kind of condition safely. I just want you to be safe. I would say it takes a very intelligent, confident, perhaps a little cocky, but not too cocky person to be a diver. We are in Maine but once a lost Mako shark kept bumping my diver and swimming around him trying to decide if he should go in for the kill. You cannot lose your cool underwater. And it helps to have a good tender. My diver would listen to me if I said to him it was too dangerous for me to tend him there, so we would move until we both agreed it was a safer location.

Gordon James Gianninoto said:
Hi Eric,
For years I was a licensed sea urchin diver tender. The season was October to April and we would go out all winter on the ocean off Maine. I worked for one diver who had his own boat, with no cabin and no heat. Other divers would do 4 tanks and he would do up to 9 tanks in one day. I want you to know that you should not dare to dive until and unless you get certified as a diver. There are courses everywhere, usually starting in pools and ending in a lake or the ocean. Moreover, services that refill air tanks are not allowed to fill them unless the tanks themselves are tested and certified. Yes they are 3000 lb psi but everyone has to use a regulator to breathe from them. The whole getup is quite expensive and you should never buy used equipment unless you trust that they were just recertified. The navy has dive tables and the deeper you go, the less time you can spend at that depth and the more time you have to spend coming up slowly so you are not crippled for life by the bends. If you can be saved at all after getting the bends, it is only in a high pressure lung machine that is available only in a few locations in the USA, and very few locations around the world. I would not recommend that you just get your hands on some equipment and go for a dive. I know plenty of very experienced, hundreds of hours, divers who died or are crippled for life. As for me, it was my job to pull up full bags of urchins, cull them, clip empty bags on the line, find the diver, bring him on board, change tanks and handle the boat always in the most dangerous places in about 10 to 20 feet of water around islands. I loved it, and if I had been younger, I would have become a licensed sea urchin diver myself. We were on a 25 foot boat in seas of up to 14 feet and winds of up to 43 knots, so that by itself took a certain element of telling yourself that you were going to come home with your diver no matter what was going on. You do not want to breathe old air from old tanks and you do not want to have anyone but the best known air refiller refill your tanks. Ask a few divers where they get their tanks refilled. Diving is not for amateurs, and in many conditions not for professionals either. And the tanks if punctured are worse than a grenade bomb going off, so if you are talking about having one next to you during a fall of rocks, you are endangering yourself and others in a way that could be far worse than what nature can throw at you. If you are attracted to diving, find some really good divers and ask them if you could go with them so you can see the equipment, the practices, and hear the comments and ask questions. Many people are fascinated with the water, and are qualified to do what is at best a dangerous sport. I hope this is the kind of answer you were looking for.

eric conner said:
I have met a number of people who are into scuba diving . Arn't high pressure tanks hazerdous ? Small lake ?
Hi by all.
Q1:
Earlier I asked a question about egregors, but Nancy have told that has no representation about them. I will try to explain, using the translator (I use the electronic translator as I do not own English)
Egregors are global essence. They are created by people, groups of people, or even weights of people. People create and support ability to live of egregors, but the majority at all doesn't realize it. Realize it only the few. Any generality of people has in due course a egregor. These of essence are strong, as eat energy of many, and can operate people, rebellious to suppress, destroy. Many people obey the egregore, and submit to rules which he establishes. The egregor purpose - to expand the domination, to grow, enthralling people, exhausting them in frameworks.
It would be very grateful, if, someone who are knowing English, free time, and representation about egregors, has transferred this Nancy, in short and more capacious form. Also about egregors it is possible to read on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore.
If egregors exist, possibly, they create many obstacles for civilization development in a favorable direction. What can Zetas tell about egregors if certainly will consider it necessary?
Q2:
Once on godlikeproductions.com somebody under anybody insaider has declared that is a member of the family operating the world, and is ready to answer any questions. It is truth there was a member of the family operating the world? What was it also what purpose?
Hi Erik

Here is what the Zetas have said about assisting plants and animals during this shift.

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/03jy2010.htm

I'm an animals lover and adamant animal defender through various charities and animal rights movements. I've read through the ZT site to see if I can find an answer and I haven't seen mention of the animal population in the Aftertime. Starvation will be imminent, and of course, hungry people will eat whatever they can in their areas and within their means. Survival of the fittest is a fact. While I agonize over the future possibilities for my 2 beloved 11 year old cats, and have various scenarios in mind for the last weeks, Noah's Ark was also brought to mind. On ZT there have been mentions about leaving animals out to pasture for their safety and that animal species have survived PS in the past. There is also mention that sea life was transplanted from areas of the Gulf (or was it just dolphins?) Do the Zetas know of certain species that will adapt, escape or be saved? Or of those doomed species which will be forever extinct? Have ET's planned an interstellar Noah's Ark to preserve some of the Earth's magnificent life, be it flora or fauna and people?

Due to the human heart, some species beloved of the human race will be assisted for survival. This runs into the thousands, so we will only list a few - redwood trees, dolphins, bird species, wild flowers, comical creatures such as the armadillo, the polar bear, and land tortoises. Primarily the assists will be to place them in appropriate climates, so that unlike the Mammoth, which found itself in ice and snow with nothing to eat, they will have a chance.

eric conner said:
Hi zetalisten

Here is Zetatalk about Mass Consciousness (it’s the closest thing to Egregore I could find in existing ZetaTalk)

http://www.zetatalk.com/awaken/a56.htm

Here is Zetatalk about the puppet master and the likelihood of discovering him or his close family.

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta44.htm
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta428.htm

We have some evidence that the so-called Puppet Master could be a woman from the Rothschild family, although the Rothschild(s) are often considered as only one of the 13 royal families of the Illuminati. On Zetatalk you Zetas said that the famous list leaked to the populace is false (Astor, Bundy, Collins, Dupont, Freeman, Kennedy, Li, Onassis, Rockfeller, Rothschild, Russel, Van Duyin, Merovingian), but I'm not really sure about that. Any comment from you Zetas will be appreciated.

You could speculate endlessly and you would not discover the identity of the Puppet Master or his close family. Those who are out in the public have several generations behind them who were not the Puppet Master in this male dominated lineage. You are wrong. Nor will we entertain endless attempts to get us to bless your guess. You cannot guess, as the Puppet Master and his immediate family are not known to the public, and are not on the books. Your quest is futile, thus, so don't waste our time.

zetalisten said:
Hi by all.
Q1:
Earlier I asked a question about egregors, but Nancy have told that has no representation about them. I will try to explain, using the translator (I use the electronic translator as I do not own English)
Egregors are global essence. They are created by people, groups of people, or even weights of people. People create and support ability to live of egregors, but the majority at all doesn't realize it. Realize it only the few. Any generality of people has in due course a egregor. These of essence are strong, as eat energy of many, and can operate people, rebellious to suppress, destroy. Many people obey the egregore, and submit to rules which he establishes. The egregor purpose - to expand the domination, to grow, enthralling people, exhausting them in frameworks.
It would be very grateful, if, someone who are knowing English, free time, and representation about egregors, has transferred this Nancy, in short and more capacious form. Also about egregors it is possible to read on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore.
If egregors exist, possibly, they create many obstacles for civilization development in a favorable direction. What can Zetas tell about egregors if certainly will consider it necessary?
Q2:
Once on godlikeproductions.com somebody under anybody insaider has declared that is a member of the family operating the world, and is ready to answer any questions. It is truth there was a member of the family operating the world? What was it also what purpose?
Hi Gabriel

Here is some related Zetatalk that may help with your question.

Here is some Zetatalk about Telepathy

http://www.zetatalk.com/beinghum/b82.htm

Here is zeta talk which talks about the collective conscious awareness.

http://www.zetatalk.com/transfor/t22.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta446.htm

About a month ago, I asked you to please comment on the new movie coming out by M. Night Shyamalan called 'The Happening'. The movie poster is especially disturbing, and strongly suggests impending doom. http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/thehappening/ Could the Zetas please comment on what Mr. Shyamalan is trying to say with this movie? [and from another] Wow, if you Google "The Happening trailer", it shows a trailer that makes me want to go see the movie. Talking about the dead bees, and then people start dying.

Many movie producers and writers are either contactees aware of the coming changes, Star Children aware before they incarnated here on Earth of the coming changes, or highly intuitive individuals in touch with the collective consciousness which is also aware of the coming changes. Not all movies produced with the intent to prepare the populace are done so with conscious deliberation. Many are produced based on intuitive knowledge. This movie is a case in point.

Here is Zetatalk about how the soul can bridge all densities

http://www.zetatalk.com/density/d49.htm

Here is Zetatalk about the Mind/Spirit Connection

http://www.zetatalk.com/density/d20.htm

Gabriel Hogan said:
Warm Greetings.

For now as one approaches levels of consciousness such as sleep there is an increasing alertness to the activity going on behind the scenes. There is much taking place and much being prepared for shifting as it occurs for the many points of awareness within the population. The 'pull' is increasingly strong. Here are my questions: As one continues to clear and hold the space for change, setting the sails and letting the wind catch them and carry one into newness, there are many intuitive and impression/visionary-based experiences. Is there a tipping point at which conscious awareness (as experienced in 3rd density) is carried alert and fully functioning in fourth density? How does the body follow into the present intuitive experience of fourth density? Given the answer to the above, how does one facilitate the ease of fluidity between 3rd and 4th density? For the majority of the population, is this as an experience in which one need not do anything and will simply be 'birthed' regardless of degree of awakening? Thank-you for your attention and energy on this matter. Gabriel
I think you are asking about the shift to 4th density from 3rd density. This is, as the saying goes 'transparent to the user'. You will be unaware of it. One minute everything about you, including YOU is someplace else but you have no clue that something happened. If your table was not supposed to be moved, you notice it is missing, and there's a clue. If only YOU were to be moved, you are suddenly in a different place and then you certainly have a clue.
http://www.zetatalk.com/density/d39.htm
http://www.zetatalk.com/density/d13.htm
http://www.zetatalk.com/density/d04.htm
http://www.zetatalk.com/density/d38.htm

Gabriel Hogan said:
Warm Greetings.

RSS

SEARCH

Donate

Thanks to donations, the annual fund raisers for Ning Fees and ZetaTalk Mirror Sites will not be necessary

© 2014   Created by Gerard Zwaan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service