Before you post your question, research the ZetaTalk WebSite.
Use the Search Engine dedicated to the site.
Note the ZetaTalk section that applies and spend a few minutes there. For instance:
.. If wanting to contact the visitors, The Call has instructions.
.. If trying to discern if you are a contactee, Visitations is very helpful.
.. If pondering incarnations and what happens after death, the Density section has your answers. 
.. The rules that constrain the visitors, including rescue and healings, are in the Rules section.
.. Climate change and life after the pole shift are detailed in the Aftertime and Pole Shift sections.
.. Whether the visitors are here to rescue humanity during the coming pole shift is in the Transformation section, including the perpetual battery to be offered to highly Service-to-Other survivors.

Use keywords to check whether your question has been addressed during prior chats. For instance, if your question is on the recent weather irregularities, use “weather” as the keyword in the prior ning chats archives or the prior years GLP chat archives.

If you cannot find that the Zetas have addressed your question before, and you have done your research, then post your question.

Many people new to the subject are focused on the relative safety of their location.
Research the Safe Locations information for your country or neighboring countries, your state or province or neighboring state or province, and any cities nearby.
Go through the 7 Steps to determine your elevation and likelihood of being flooded or distance from volcanoes.

If you have questions that have not been addressed, and have done your research, then post your question.

Any moderator or member who is aware of where your answer may lie within the body of ZetaTalk is welcome to assist in this matter, as we have many ZetaTalk savvy members. 
If however your questions are just a demand for a hand-held tour, and it is apparent you have not even attempted to research or read the existing material, your post will be deleted.

The Q&A discussions just past and ongoing are pinned for easy reference.
If Nancy indicates that your question is “accepted” then it will be answered. If not, assume it has been declined by the Zetas.
Answers will be posted by Saturday Noon EST. The discussion will be closed Friday morning with an new discussion opened for the following week at that time.

Ning Rules that Apply
1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.
2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.
3. This ning does not focus on religion or politics, so these types of questions will be declined as a distraction from the issue at hand.

Zeta Rules that Apply
1. No personal counseling is done. This rule has been in place since 1996. Questions should be of broad interest to the general public.
2. Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so.  This rule has been in place since 2002. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.
3. The Zetas, as all visitors, are under rules on how they interact with humanity. They are not here to  rescue you. They cannot divert Planet X just as today they do not prevent droughts or floods. The Earth is mankind’s schoolhouse whereby he learns to help his fellow man.
4. The date of the pole shift cannot be given, but the sequence of events can be given. Check the ning pinned discussions and blogs for such information as the 7 of 10, the last weeks, etc.

Views: 544

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Zeta's and Nancy for your compassionate and unrelenting efforts in keeping us all informed and ready to meet up with the inevitable. Have been following this site since 2002 and can see all that has been mentioned, coming to light. Although this change could mean death, it is encouraging to know that this will certainly change the way we live and do things to a point that man kind may just have a chance at a further existence. It is extremely sad for me knowing what a lot of us are like and that our nature has diminished to a disgusting degree. If I survive, I am looking forward to seeing man be a kinder, more gracious creature with much more compassion and empathy for ALL living and non-living things; all things should be respected. I look forward to knowing that the stranger approaching has a smile all ready for everyone to see and that you know that strangers thoughts are going to be whole and thoughtful and caring. And that you are aware that that is the only way to be and it gives one great comfort in knowing that the whole day is going to go like that! That every moment of your being is aware of every thing around you and a certain peace is always obtainable and exists in a constant state that all can recognize.
Through the efforts of yourself Nancy, and the wonderful Zeta's, I, and others, are able to have these wonderful thoughts and dreams of times yet to come and know that we are in the correct place in the time that we are! I truly do have a warm heart for the times to come and know that it is a great thing we are experiencing, this that you and the Zeta's have brought to our attention. Bless you, if I may? And again... thank you!
Hi!
QFZ:
How about an elektronno-vocal phenomenon?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_voice_phenomenon
Why souls are allowed to talk to the live?
These are the souls waiting for an embodiment or souls-phantoms?
It is really interesting subject.
Hi Jared,

All of your questions have been previously asked by others and are within in the vast volume of ZetaTalk.

The Service-to-Other Zeta group communicates telepathically to Nancy and they always double check for accuracy.
http://www.zetatalk.com/beinghum/b82.htm

ZetaTalk: Races of Man
http://www.zetatalk.com/worlds/w30.htm

The Annunaki did not have a hand in Man's genetic make-up, though they wanted us to think so. The Annunaki have been banned from Earth due to their past behavior here.
http://www.zetatalk.com/awaken/a25.htm

The Zeta's do not know what the ends of the Universe are, and cannot say. However there are also many dimensions or densities within a given space.
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog1212.htm

The Zetas tell us that our galaxy is watched over by a group of ancient Souls, called the Council of Worlds, who watch over humanity.
http://www.zetatalk.com/rules/r20.htm

Man still needs to learn about the Repulsion force and how it relates.
http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s34.htm

Below is a previous question that was answered, it says that the pilot would die quickly once in 4th density, so wouldnt that mean our species couldnt survive in the 4th density...?

Imagine being a pilot in a plane suddenly thrust into 4th Density, into dark, dead, space.
Do they live there today, trying to figure out how to get back?

ZetaTalk: Missing Pilots, written on May 15, 1996
Encounters with UFO's have on rare occasions resulted in the disappearance of an airplane and its pilot, never to be seen again. What happened to these pilots? Were they captured or killed? When space ships disappear, winking out in the sky in an instant, they are essentially moving into another density. We have explained that density switching has its dangers, and if the ship is programmed to switch with its surrounding airspace, the switch takes the pilot and plane with it. Thus the pilot finds himself suddenly in a 4th Density existence, without atmosphere to breathe. This is a quick and painless death for the startled pilots, who have little chance to sort it out before they lose consciousness.
That, Jared, is taken out of context, since it is answering a question about density switching BY ACCIDENT when pilots in human ships/airplanes are caught in the vicinity of a UFO returning to 4th density.

http://www.zetatalk.com/visitatn/v40.htm

Density switching of a world is a gradual process and it takes time. The Zetas have explained that in numerous occasions:

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog1212.htm

I do suggest you read more ("it is real time consuming"?) and invest some of your own time in researching. Nancy does NOT have time to do YOUR work.

Jared Hinzman said:

Below is a previous question that was answered, it says that the pilot would die quickly once in 4th density, so wouldnt that mean our species couldnt survive in the 4th density...?

Imagine being a pilot in a plane suddenly thrust into 4th Density, into dark, dead, space.
Do they live there today, trying to figure out how to get back?

ZetaTalk: Missing Pilots, written on May 15, 1996
Encounters with UFO's have on rare occasions resulted in the disappearance of an airplane and its pilot, never to be seen again. What happened to these pilots? Were they captured or killed? When space ships disappear, winking out in the sky in an instant, they are essentially moving into another density. We have explained that density switching has its dangers, and if the ship is programmed to switch with its surrounding airspace, the switch takes the pilot and plane with it. Thus the pilot finds himself suddenly in a 4th Density existence, without atmosphere to breathe. This is a quick and painless death for the startled pilots, who have little chance to sort it out before they lose consciousness.
Also note that those pilots switched densities while Earth was still in 3rd density. When the Earth switches to the 4th, then all will be taken with, including the air molecules.
http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s67.htm ZT on spontaneous combustion

unje q. ka said:
Hi Nancy & Zetas,
My question is what is spontaneous human combustion? Will it be happening more to people as we approach poleshift?
Thank You
Oh My, so few questions today? I have an inquiry & welcome anyone that can help me with my research at present. I've been study into holograms & am having a hard time wrapping my mind around the vastness of the topic. My research has covered such topics as to a holographic universe. I am of the mind that we all are an extension of infinite consciousness having a 3D experience, which is not what we have been taught. We have been taught that as a human we are working at having spiritual experiences.

Watched, "What the Bleep do we know", Michael Talbot lectures, & whatever I can get my hands on.

My mind is blown by other info, current, such as;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO0Nu8K5Be4&NR=1

or
This which I found on this/poleshift.ning. website;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqA7hHpIUFI&feature=related
this started it for me.....

I know I'm late & Old,but better late than never? Always like Physics but Quantum Physics is after my time. Working to catch up now. Perhaps these are knowings only now surfacing to my human consciousness.

My Q4Zt's is, is this stuff for real? I combed ZT website & searched, but very sparse info/feedback......is there truth in this/ Quantum Physics/ or is this mental masturbation of humans?

Are we all inhabiting a holographic universe together?

It is said, molecules don't take form until they are observed, then what we see is considered "an event"....is there truth in this?

Will moving to 4D bring further education on the subject that what we see with our human eyes is not real but simply an event that forms out of observation?

Are holograms a part of the way(s) human consciousness is/has been controlled from 4D keeping us centered in human 5 senses?

Sorry to be so stupid on this subject & appreciate any feedback from anyone, & hope Zeta's will not be offended by my inquiries & will furnish some feed back....

Thanks in Advance & many Blessings & much Love to All!
Can you recommend any particular Flower Essences that may help us now and in the future, such as Fig-Hidden fears eased, fear of unknown origin or for cleansing specific miasms that we will need in the future?
Hi Andrey
You may have read this already but just in case you haven’t here it is.

ZetaTalk about ghosts and hauntings.

http://www.zetatalk.com/beinghum/b23.htm
http://www.zetatalk.com/beinghum/b84.htm

ZetaTalk about how ghosts communicate

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/19ju2010.htm

Several times in the past, right before I had fallen asleep, when I'm in the "in between stage" and that familiar stupor starts to overcome my brain, I've heard voices calling me by my first name. Once it was my deceased mother's voice, without a doubt. But I had also recognized voices from people that are alive, mainly from my family, and sometimes people that are dear to me, but not related. Sometimes it is my name followed by some garbled message that I don't understand, like the message gets truncated when I start coming back to my senses. Is this some sort of echo from beyond? An encounter that just happened and my subconscious is relating to me? A call to a meeting? A trick from my brain perhaps?

We have mentioned that ghosts can communicate with humans by taking the appearance of the person they were. They do this not by changing the air, to effect a hologram, but by affecting the brain chemistry of the human they are attempting to communicate with. They activate parts of that brain that hold the chemical impression of what the ghost used to look like, when a human. If not someone the ghost knew, then the ghost will use similar pathways in the human where a visual image of a small child, or a thin blond woman, or a hunch-backed man might lie. The ghost moves into the brain of the human they wish to communicate with to do this, a type of temporary invasion of the incarnating space, and can do so only with the permission of the incarnating soul.

Spirits do not have the power to do much in the physical world, but when incarnated, they can affect a great deal by influencing brain chemistry. Moving a truck or lifting a train off its track, for instance, is something they cannot do. We have mentioned that spirits can influence heat particles to the extent that a human feels the room go cold, when realizing a ghost is present. If spirits beyond your own soul are trying to communicate with you, this is often best done while you are in a sleep state. There, your brain is not occupied with all the matters that your day requires, and the spirit can get center stage.

Andrey Bogdanoff said:
Hi!
QFZ:
How about an elektronno-vocal phenomenon?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_voice_phenomenon
Why souls are allowed to talk to the live?
These are the souls waiting for an embodiment or souls-phantoms?
It is really interesting subject.
QUESTION SUMMARY: What's up with both Google and Apple locating 2 of the world's most massive new data centers within 30 miles of one another in a backwoods region of North Carolina? There were/are, indeed, low cost electrical power, tax and land incentives to attract both of these fierce Internet & IT technology industry competitors. However, it seems more than coincidental that both of these massive data centers -- which, in effect, constitute the construction of the largest NEW Internet backbone NODE in the entire United States -- were purpose built in a distinctly non-techie, rural and relatively unknown and sparsely populated area of North Carolina at locations about 100 miles DISTANCE FROM the ZT recommended 100 mile outer danger boundary marker of and at 700+ foot altitudes ABOVE the ZT projected 200 foot altitude impact of any Pole Shift related east coast tsunami, . . . plus both of these locations are at least 225+ feet ABOVE the ZT projected 675 foot altitude Pole Shift Aftermath flood zone in North Carolina, . . . AND it connects to Virginia, the geographical left hand seat of U.S. political power! Would ZT care to comment if these moves merely represent a forcing function of cutting edge industry economics and competitive strategy factors -- OR -- if these maneuvers are disguised strategies to deal with the potential adverse impact of Pole Shift damage to the corporate influence and control of information flow in the AfterTime of two of America's most important information technology and data/media networking companies -- ergo control of the population in the AfterTime via control of the information flow (Google for information control and Apple for controlled entertainment of the populous)?

QUESTION BACKGROUND. In order to build a $1 billion, 500,000 square foot data center (one of the top two modern data centers in the world, in size) as their east coast Internet hub, Apple recently massively overpaid $1.7 million dollars to purchase Donnie and Kathy Fulbright's lower middle class home on less than one acre of land in rural Maiden, North Carolina, a home the couple purchased 34 years ago for $6,000 in a tiny town the only sports 3,200 residents these days. The couple rejected Apple on two occasions, then Apple made a third successful offer.

This happened not long after Google invested $600 million to open in May 2008 a large scale data center on 225 acres in Lenoir, North Carolina, a small town about 30 miles from Apple's new data center in Maiden, NC.

A graphical map representation of the U.S. IP (Internet) backbone -- as well as the map of the future of the Internet, the developing Internet2 high capacity multimedia backbone -- shows that the major east coast backbone route links the major Internet node of Atlanta to the major Internet node of Virginia/Washington, D.C., with Hickory, NC, which is about midway along this route between Atlanta and Washington, D.C. Both Maiden and Lenoir, the rural hosts for these massive new data centers, are located within 20 miles of Hickory, NC. The elevation of Maiden, NC is 899 feet and it is located approximately 180 miles from its nearest eastern coastline at Myrtle, South Carolina. The elevation of Lenoir, NC is 1182 feet and at its closest reach is located about 210 miles from the east coast.

Now, power from Duke Energy in this region is priced at 3.8 to 4.4 cents per kWh -- quite an advantageous cost structure for massive energy hogs the likes of large scale Internet data centers -- compared to 7 to 12 cents per kilowatt hour in California, where both Apple and Google are headquartered. Moreover, North Carolina state tax incentives and available land were also part of compelling both Google and Apple to locate in this perhaps unlikely location.

Even with these incentives, considering the fact that Google’s CEO, Eric Schmidt “resigned” from Apple’s board because Google's Chrome and Android software product lines were encroaching on Apple’s core business, . . . and thus, these two companies are quite obviously aggressive competitors who need to differentiate their strategies, it seems quite coincidental and statistically implausible that these competitors would choose to almost co-locate within 30 miles of one another in a backwoods, non-techie, sparsely populated and relative unknown region of North Carolina near the base of the Appalachian mountains. Are these maneuvers related to the mounting necessity of the government and the elite to locate massive data centers in a Pole Shift safe region of North Carolina that is far enough away from and high enough to avoid damage from a tsunami effecting the east coast, as well as provide elevation safety from the 675 foot high future sea level within 2 years of the Pole Shift?
Hi Spidy

Here is some zetatalk that may help answer some of your questions.

Here is previous Zetatalk about airplane holograms

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta555.htm

Greetings star ancestors, I have noticed in some chemtrail videos that some airplanes look like holograms, are there UFOs cloaked as airplanes making clouds too?

These are poor videos or videos attempting to film a plane already in fog.

Here is ZetaTalk about how they disguise their ships

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta396.htm

Since UFOs are curved and basically the same in that time and atmosphere slip around them, why can't radar always relieably pick up on them? It seems that some UFOs can be picked up on radar and others can't.

We have stated that our motherships are hidden from view because we bend light rays, so the humans on the surface are seeing the clouds above the mothership, the view above the ship, and think nothing is there. We can bend whatever particle ray we choose, or not bend it if we want to be seen. For those instances where we want the public to "see" us, we fail to bend. If we wish to evade, become invisible, we bend. Simple as that.

Here is Zetatalk about the Universe

http://zetatalk.com/science/s08.htm
http://www.zetatalk3.com/science/s01.htm

Here is some Zetatalk about the lessons of 4th density

http://www.zetatalk.com/orientat/o04.htm

Spidy said:
Oh My, so few questions today? I have an inquiry & welcome anyone that can help me with my research at present. I've been study into holograms & am having a hard time wrapping my mind around the vastness of the topic. My research has covered such topics as to a holographic universe. I am of the mind that we all are an extension of infinite consciousness having a 3D experience, which is not what we have been taught. We have been taught that as a human we are working at having spiritual experiences.

Watched, "What the Bleep do we know", Michael Talbot lectures, & whatever I can get my hands on.

My mind is blown by other info, current, such as;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO0Nu8K5Be4&NR=1

or
This which I found on this/poleshift.ning. website;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqA7hHpIUFI&feature=related
this started it for me.....

I know I'm late & Old,but better late than never? Always like Physics but Quantum Physics is after my time. Working to catch up now. Perhaps these are knowings only now surfacing to my human consciousness.

My Q4Zt's is, is this stuff for real? I combed ZT website & searched, but very sparse info/feedback......is there truth in this/ Quantum Physics/ or is this mental masturbation of humans?

Are we all inhabiting a holographic universe together?

It is said, molecules don't take form until they are observed, then what we see is considered "an event"....is there truth in this?

Will moving to 4D bring further education on the subject that what we see with our human eyes is not real but simply an event that forms out of observation?

Are holograms a part of the way(s) human consciousness is/has been controlled from 4D keeping us centered in human 5 senses?

Sorry to be so stupid on this subject & appreciate any feedback from anyone, & hope Zeta's will not be offended by my inquiries & will furnish some feed back....

Thanks in Advance & many Blessings & much Love to All!

RSS

SEARCH

Donate

© 2014   Created by Gerard Zwaan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service