If you are unsure whether your question should be posed to the Zetas, post it on this discussion first: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/got-a-question-for-nancy-but Newcomers welcome. The weekly Q&A chat is for subjects not yet addressed by the Zetas. Commentary chitchat will automatically be deleted if it does not apply to the questions posed. As the 7 of 10 events are happening, unfolding as predicted we anticipate more traffic and are trying to keep it clean.

Before you post your question, research the ZetaTalk WebSite.

Use the Search Engine dedicated to the site.

Note the ZetaTalk section that applies and spend a few minutes there. For instance:

.. If wanting to contact the visitors, The Call has instructions.

.. If trying to discern if you are a contactee, Visitations is very helpful.

.. If pondering incarnations and what happens after death, the Density section has your answers.

.. The rules that constrain the visitors, including rescue and healings, are in the Rules section.

.. Climate change and life after the pole shift are detailed in the Aftertime and Pole Shift sections.

.. Whether the visitors are here to rescue humanity during the coming pole shift is in the Transformation section, including the perpetual battery to be offered to highly Service-to-Other survivors.

Use keywords to check whether your question has been addressed during prior chats. For instance, if your question is on the recent weather irregularities, use “weather” as the keyword in the prior ning chats archives or the prior years GLP chat archives.

If you cannot find that the Zetas have addressed your question before, and you have done your research, then post your question.

Many people new to the subject are focused on the relative safety of their location.

Research the Safe Locations [http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo242.htm]information for your country or neighboring countries, your state or province or neighboring state or province, and any cities nearby.

Go through the 7 Steps [http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/determine-your-safe-locations] to determine your elevation and likelihood of being flooded or distance from volcanoes.

If you have questions that have not been addressed, and have done your research, then post your question.

Any moderator or member who is aware of where your answer may lie within the body of ZetaTalk is welcome to assist in this matter, as we have many ZetaTalk savvy members.

If however your questions are just a demand for a hand-held tour, and it is apparent you have not even attempted to research or read the existing material, your post will be deleted.

The Q&A discussions just past and ongoing are pinned for easy reference. If Nancy indicates that your question is “accepted” then it will be answered. If not, assume it has been declined by the Zetas. Answers will be posted by Saturday Noon EST. The discussion will be closed

Friday morning with a new discussion opened for the following week at that time.

Ning Rules that Apply

1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.

2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.

3.This ning does not focus on religion or politics, so these types of questions will be declined as a distraction from the issue at hand.

Zeta Rules that Apply

1. No personal counseling is done. This rule has been in place since 1996. Questions should be of broad interest to the general public.

2. Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so. This rule has been in place since 2002. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.

3. The Zetas, as all visitors, are under rules on how they interact with humanity. They are not here to rescue you. They cannot divert Planet X just as today they do not prevent droughts or floods. The Earth is mankind’s schoolhouse whereby he learns to help his fellow man.

4. The date of the pole shift cannot be given, but the sequence of events can be given. Check the ning pinned discussions and blogs for such information as the 7 of 10, the last weeks, etc.

To find all prior chats on the ning, go to this list: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/categories/zetatalk-1/listForCategory

Note the Zeta's words on wasting the opportunity to pose question to themselves, and get a response via Nancy. They do not suffer fools gladly, and this will increasingly be the case.

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 10515

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Accepted as I'm sure this is related to the Atlantic ripping open and the African Plate on the move, which Canary is part of. A chance to address the status of the African roll, etc.

david r said:

I´m surprised that nobody has asked about the earthquakes in the Canary Island of "Hierro" (the most  southwestern island) . More than 8000 minor earthquakes have been recorded until  today.  Officials have evacuated the   town nearest  the active volcano   I know Zetas have claimed thath there won´t be a tsunami toward the eastern usa coast but  is this a sign of the  7/10 African roll?

http://www.elpais.com/articulo/english/Canary/Island/volcano/may/so...

http://www.elpais.com/articulo/sociedad/Desalojadas/300/personas/Hi...

Accepted to discuss what factors affect viewing from way south or way north, but MOSTLY to get your report included as part of the chat documentation. Wonderful report!!!!

Leme said:

Hi Nancy my question is "I am wondering why I can't see the second sun that others see in others regions?" Is it because of being so far north here in NB Canada that planet x is directly in line with the sun blocking  its view?

Also there is constant spraying of the sky trails in the evening before sunset. The other strange phenomenon I notice is the moon flips a full 180 degrees, I visited a place in the NewBrunswick "Hope well Rocks centre"  way back when it opened like 11 years a go and on the wall it shows the phases of moons and the "face of the moon" is alway right side and this display is still there when I revisited this summer, proving to me there is something affecting the moon.

The other phenomenon is the sun sets and rises here in different areas every 1-2 weeks, some days it rises normally and sets normally but then the next day way off about 20+ degrees . Just some thing I have noticed but no one wants to speak about it. I was also wonder why type of filter or color of filter could be used to get a glimpse of planet x if its even possible to view from NewBrunswick Canada. Well thank you for your time.

No guidelines have been provided for tidal bore as it SO much depends on the geography or a particular are, the amount of water, the force of the water, etc etc that it would be misguiding folks. Other than the ZT quoted by Derrick where the Zetas say astronishing heights, etc. If Guadalajara

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx185.htm

can expect to have the pole shift tide at its toes, despite is extreme elevation, and Swizerland can expect to find water at its toes when the tide from the Atlantic and Mediteranean clash over France, then this gives you some idea. How high is Guadalajara? How high it your location? This will give you some idea.

Mike Palacios said:

Hello Nancy & Zetas,

Family reasons have brought us from Atlanta GA. to the northern coast of Peru.  We've found a country very "unaware" of the coming changes, and, we’re hoping to do our part in order to start changing this situation.

The coast of Peru can reach 5000 feet above sea level after a distance of about 30 miles from the sea, which is safe altitude; but much less than the 100 miles from the coastline recommended by the zetas guideline.

Putting everything else aside, would tidal waves be a big concern in this part of the world? Would a distance of 30 feet still be safe considering the altitude is above 2000 feet above sea level?

Thank you from Peru.

Accepted. I was going to decline but as I was writing the extensive reasons for declining I realized I was writing the new ZT. Busy week here, looking for reasons to decline, etc as I am loading a new Japan mirror site and doing other pressing things. But since I already wrote the answer ...

Vicki H. said:

Recently I received a short video composed of interviews of people who had had a Near Death Experience (NDE).
In almost all of these cases, the recalls were of what we've come to know as the "classic" experience - leaving the body and feeling at peace about that, moving down a tunnel with a light at the end, being greeted by lighted beings, friends and family, being suffused with a wonderful sense of unconditional love, the feeling of having "come home", and certainly not wanting to return.

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/page/5025.html

We know that Earth is facing a 90% die-off event, so it is highly likely that those of us who are preparing for the PS will, along with all else that will be needed, also be called upon to assist the dying. For those souls that are sparked and reincarnating, I presume that they will go through a process generally similar to the NDE's described above. If that is so, they could be emotionally assisted by the soothing reminder that friends and family are waiting for them, to just go ahead and move down the tunnel towards the light, that they will be greeted and have nothing to fear, words of this nature. But what about the unsparked souls? The Zetas have called these "aborted entities" and that the soul "is prone to dissipation upon the death of the human" (From ZetaTalk: Aborted Entities written Dec 15, 1995). What will their experience be? Will they feel great fear as their consciousness dissolves? Is there anything we can know that would help us to ease their passing? We have been told that the rural areas have a higher percentage of unsparked souls, so it seems quite probable that this situation will present itself over the days and months following the PS.

Then, jumping to the opposite end of the spectrum, what about the Star Children? What kind of dying process do they go through? Similar to that of any sparked soul? Would they be assisted by the same deathbed attendance as a terran-born, with the same words of assurance as above? Or will they, by their nature, have a different experience than other soul types? Presumably they will be helped by their disincarnate group members? "Star Children seldom operate alone, but are assisted with others from their group who operate disincarnate, in the main" (From ZetaTalk: Star Child written Jul 15, 1995)

I, for one, would like to be as equipped and knowledgeable as possible on how best to assist all the soul types in their dying process, should I be called upon to do so. Thanks to Nancy and the Zetas, as ever, for all you do.

Accepted. I suspect this is the wobble and various pockets where magma gets caught and builds pressure or some such. Someone sent me an audio of a Norway howl too, the ground and water music, etc. Will include that.

Erik said:

Video shows a lake up in the mountains of Romsdalen (Norway) which clearly leaks due to cracks underneath. But more strange is the fact that the vortex is actually going the wrong direction than it normally should in the northern hemisphere.

http://www.rbnett.no/lokal/rauma/article380219.ece

Could the zetas explain?

Thanks Nancy, we in fact have a better idea of what to expect .

Thanks from Peru

Nancy Lieder said:

No guidelines have been provided for tidal bore as it SO much depends on the geography or a particular are, the amount of water, the force of the water, etc etc that it would be misguiding folks. Other than the ZT quoted by Derrick where the Zetas say astronishing heights, etc. If Guadalajara

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx185.htm

can expect to have the pole shift tide at its toes, despite is extreme elevation, and Swizerland can expect to find water at its toes when the tide from the Atlantic and Mediteranean clash over France, then this gives you some idea. How high is Guadalajara? How high it your location? This will give you some idea.

Mike Palacios said:

Hello Nancy & Zetas,

Family reasons have brought us from Atlanta GA. to the northern coast of Peru.  We've found a country very "unaware" of the coming changes, and, we’re hoping to do our part in order to start changing this situation.

The coast of Peru can reach 5000 feet above sea level after a distance of about 30 miles from the sea, which is safe altitude; but much less than the 100 miles from the coastline recommended by the zetas guideline.

Putting everything else aside, would tidal waves be a big concern in this part of the world? Would a distance of 30 feet still be safe considering the altitude is above 2000 feet above sea level?

Thank you from Peru.

Thanks for the information Derrick, and also for all the time you guys spend opening eyes all over the globe.

grettings from Peru

Mike

Derrick Johnson said:

Hi Mike

Here is some Zeta Talk that may help with your question

Zeta Talk about Peru

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx205.htm

Zeta Talk about Chile which will be similar to Peru

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx061.htm

Zeta Talk about how tidal boar can result in water rising several thousand feet

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/23oc2010.htm

There are spots on the globe known for enormous waves, often a surfers delight. A tidal bore is not a wave, although such spots that feature large waves have compressed the area available to the incoming waves somewhat in order for the waves to increase in size. Tidal bore occurs where the rate of compression is sudden, so that no distribution of the incoming tide to the side can occur. Normally, the term is used for a high tide rolling inland along a river, so that a wave perhaps 20 feet high is rolling up the river. But when we refer to a tidal bore during the hour of the pole shift or during large tsunami, where the tide will be from 100 to 600 feet high, the bore rises dramatically. This is normally up along a ravine, with steep sides to retain the water, no escape. A 600 foot tide, so compressed, can rise several thousand feet. The water is stacked upon itself. It cannot go backward, so must go forward. It cannot spread to the side, so must rise. Would the result be an exploding wave at the top as appears in this photo? Yes, because the water in a bore is on the move and under great pressure. It does not rise into a gentle lapping pool. It explodes.

Mike Palacios said:

Hello Nancy & Zetas,

Thank you from Peru.

Is Saturn tilting due to Planet X

Something has been bothering me.  Please correct me if my interpretations are wrong. 

NASA knows about the celestial events within this solar system but they are only informing certain groups - govt and their handlers.  So, the elite know the timetable of events as calculated by the experts we have to the best of their abilities.  The common people do not have access to this information because they are keeping it from us. 

The Zetas refuse to give a timetable because they wish to thwart the elite in their plans for various bad things as far as we are concerned - Military actions, etc.  But since the govt and elite already have more information than we do (including being able to snoop on these blogs), doesn't the absence of a timetable work more against those of us trying to prepare than the ones in power who have more of an idea when the excrement will hit the rotary air moving device?

I have a business trip to Denver in late Oct - please don't strand me there!

Hi James

Here is some Zeta Talk that may help with your question

Zeta Talk about how the giant gas planets lean due to the magnetic particles coming from the north pole of planet X

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta213.htm

Zeta Talk about the affects of Planet X on the other planets

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p35.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s112.htm

James said:

Is Saturn tilting due to Planet X

Hi Kat

There is extensive Zeta Talk regarding this subject.

Fist this is Zeta Talk about hand wringing

http://www.zetatalk.com/7of10/7of10-13.htm

Zeta Talk about how NASA does not know any more than we do when it comes to the timing of the pole shift and what the establishment would do if they did know.

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta54.htm

Though resented by many, who are looking for specific dates by which to wend their way through the obligations that human social structures place on them, our lack of specific dates have distressed the elite, which would impose Martial Law and bring pain and anguish to the majority of the world for their benefit, should they know a specific date. This includes those who moan that our lack of specificity, and the White Lie, have distressed them, however real their distress might be. Work and school schedules, bill payments, family vacation plans, business arrangements, all stand in front of any survival plans, for those more aligned to the social structures than to their own instincts for survival. This is not our concern, but your concern, in this regard. In all these matters, only you can decide the right timing, the right choices, for yourself. We are not your parents, and would suggest anyone in anguish over this take their complaints to NASA and the White House, and demand to be informed.

Martial Law, the entrapping and poisoning of hundreds of millions, the herding into work camps, the bonds of slavery at pain of mutilation of your children before your eyes, these are only a few of the horrors that awaited you. Their plans required exacting timing, as we have explained endlessly, and though we could tell you not only the date and hour of the shift, but also the likely minute, we have been an endless dilettante regarding the specifics the establishment needed for their evil plans: the distance of Planet X during the Spring of 2003 and into the present, its exact location among the personas that appears in photos or to the naked eye, its likely pause points, points when it changes direction, points when the magnetic fields will clash and to what degree. All have been withheld, to save the majority of mankind from the horror they cannot imagine, in their desire for convenience in their schedules.

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta56.htm

”As we have endlessly explained, serious games were afoot, involving the well-being of the majority of mankind, not just the convenience of any given family wanting dates on when to move to safety. Our admonitions to the common man to learn to read the Earth changes, the signs, and follow this as a guild to timing has been enforced, by our utter refusal to be reliable in any manner on dates, this past year 2003. Those who have not learned to do so will continue to be lost, because nothing has changed now that the calendar slipped another day. The elite, and their minions, still hold their evil plans to enslave, entomb, selectively rescue and selectively murder by the hundreds of millions, the common man. The horror awaiting those innocents, most not even aware of what is about to unfold, cannot be imagined by those clamoring for specifics on dates, for their convenience. The only way to protect them is for the element of surprise to continue, and despite abuse of our emissary, Nancy, on this matter, this will be our rule into the end days of rapid rotation slowing.”

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta124.htm

“Where this battle to have the populace informed, so the common man has the same information the elite have had access to lo these many decades, is being won, this pressure on the cover-up cannot slacken. Any date information, or any clue as to what is coming next and the time frame for this, would re-institute plans to enslave and murder hundreds of millions. One should consider that it is not death that is the great dread here, but life lived afterwards should such plans be instituted. Vicious torture to enforce cooperation with slavery, maimed survivors and in particular orphans trapped in cities and subject to the crush of collapsing buildings and exploding industrial complexes or suffering the after effects of poisons that did not kill but left agony in its wake. These horrors can be avoided, or become a reality, based on the certainty the establishment has on what is to come next, and when. For individuals weary of the wait, and longing for closure, and at the point of frustration such that it represents a suppressed shriek, this is the lesser evil. Trust us, we know what is in the minds of those who have perpetuated the cover-up, and it is a hell survivors should be spared.”

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta428.htm

If the elite knew a date certain, they would and could call martial law effectively. We are not speaking only of the US here, but of many countries where those in charge of the government wish to kill many of their citizens. The elite in Indonesia, for instance, have little regard for their citizens. It is not true that the US government knows when the pole shift is about to happen. They can approximate the distance of Planet X from Earth and the distance from the Sun, but many maneuvers will occur before the last weeks. Currently, Planet X is almost directly between the Earth and Sun, moving only slightly to the right in the view from Earth because Earth is trying to evade the Christmas Hammer. But as we have detailed early in the ZetaTalk saga, the point of passage during the pole shift places Planet X much more to the right. NASA does not know what the factors are in this dance, and can only surmise. And they are surmising badly, we might add.

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta459.htm

Is NASA still in the dark as to the exact position of Planet X or have they been able to get any good glimpses with their satellites and probes?

NASA is peering at Planet X from many angle, including probes and the ISS and the Hubble when a view too close to the Sun is not required. They are aware of its position, and approximate its progress. What they are not aware of is how to extrapolate future progress in either its 270° roll such that the magnetic N Pole of Planet X is pointed directly toward Earth, or how fast it will approach the Earth. All their human mathematical formulas have failed. All their theories have failed to bear fruit. They, like the common man, are in a waiting pattern.

Kat Emery said:

Something has been bothering me.  Please correct me if my interpretations are wrong. 

NASA knows about the celestial events within this solar system but they are only informing certain groups - govt and their handlers.  So, the elite know the timetable of events as calculated by the experts we have to the best of their abilities.  The common people do not have access to this information because they are keeping it from us. 

The Zetas refuse to give a timetable because they wish to thwart the elite in their plans for various bad things as far as we are concerned - Military actions, etc.  But since the govt and elite already have more information than we do (including being able to snoop on these blogs), doesn't the absence of a timetable work more against those of us trying to prepare than the ones in power who have more of an idea when the excrement will hit the rotary air moving device?

I have a business trip to Denver in late Oct - please don't strand me there!

hi Nancy:) here in Norway the moon and the sun is going crazy.. but  a few days ago i noticed that the moon were tilting sideways,is that the earth wobble or is it just the moon acting up becasuse of our nemesis px???

RSS

SEARCH

Donate

Thanks to donations, the annual fund raisers for Ning Fees and ZetaTalk Mirror Sites will not be necessary

© 2014   Created by Gerard Zwaan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service