If you are unsure whether your question should be posed to the Zetas, post it on this discussion first: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/got-a-question-for-nancy-but Newcomers welcome. The weekly Q&A chat is for subjects not yet addressed by the Zetas. Commentary chitchat will automatically be deleted if it does not apply to the questions posed. As the 7 of 10 events are happening, unfolding as predicted we anticipate more traffic and are trying to keep it clean.

Before you post your question, research the ZetaTalk WebSite.

Use the Search Engine dedicated to the site.

Note the ZetaTalk section that applies and spend a few minutes there. For instance:

.. If wanting to contact the visitors, The Call has instructions.

.. If trying to discern if you are a contactee, Visitations is very helpful.

.. If pondering incarnations and what happens after death, the Density section has your answers.

.. The rules that constrain the visitors, including rescue and healings, are in the Rules section.

.. Climate change and life after the pole shift are detailed in the Aftertime and Pole Shift sections.

.. Whether the visitors are here to rescue humanity during the coming pole shift is in the Transformation section, including the perpetual battery to be offered to highly Service-to-Other survivors.

Use keywords to check whether your question has been addressed during prior chats. For instance, if your question is on the recent weather irregularities, use “weather” as the keyword in the prior ning chats archives or the prior years GLP chat archives.

If you cannot find that the Zetas have addressed your question before, and you have done your research, then post your question.

Many people new to the subject are focused on the relative safety of their location.

Research the Safe Locations [http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo242.htm]information for your country or neighboring countries, your state or province or neighboring state or province, and any cities nearby.

Go through the 7 Steps [http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/determine-your-safe-locations] to determine your elevation and likelihood of being flooded or distance from volcanoes.

If you have questions that have not been addressed, and have done your research, then post your question.

Any moderator or member who is aware of where your answer may lie within the body of ZetaTalk is welcome to assist in this matter, as we have many ZetaTalk savvy members.

If however your questions are just a demand for a hand-held tour, and it is apparent you have not even attempted to research or read the existing material, your post will be deleted.

The Q&A discussions just past and ongoing are pinned for easy reference. If Nancy indicates that your question is “accepted” then it will be answered. If not, assume it has been declined by the Zetas. Answers will be posted by Saturday Noon EST. The discussion will be closed

Friday morning with a new discussion opened for the following week at that time.

Ning Rules that Apply

1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.

2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.

3.This ning does not focus on religion or politics, so these types of questions will be declined as a distraction from the issue at hand.

Zeta Rules that Apply

1. No personal counseling is done. This rule has been in place since 1996. Questions should be of broad interest to the general public.

2. Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so. This rule has been in place since 2002. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.

3. The Zetas, as all visitors, are under rules on how they interact with humanity. They are not here to rescue you. They cannot divert Planet X just as today they do not prevent droughts or floods. The Earth is mankind’s schoolhouse whereby he learns to help his fellow man.

4. The date of the pole shift cannot be given, but the sequence of events can be given. Check the ning pinned discussions and blogs for such information as the 7 of 10, the last weeks, etc.

To find all prior chats on the ning, go to this list: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/categories/zetatalk-1/listForCategory

Note the Zeta's words on wasting the opportunity to pose question to themselves, and get a response via Nancy. They do not suffer fools gladly, and this will increasingly be the case.

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 10504

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nancy and Zetas

The Zetas have said that the elite will be hiding in bunkers with reserves. But how will suffer the Pole Shift elite STO (eg Obama)? How will they act?
They will remain with the people or for some reason, too, will experience a Pole Shift? And in the future as they will act?

Hello Nancy and the Zetas.

Sorry about my last question, concerning Obama.  I regretted asking it afterwards,  as a little introspect showed it to be just hot air.   Anything that has to do with politics is pretty much moot, at this point.    And thank you Derrick,  your work on this ning is inspiring and impressive.

Let's see if I can do better this week.

Q:  I am curious about the elites' land grab, post PS.    I understand that most of their plans will simply not work,  due to denial about the severity of the shift itself,  and the mercenaries/ guards they have hired to protect them taking over with much brutality.   I also understand that they chose specific locations,  ala Wyoming, because it would allow them substantial grab in numerous locations.    Do any of these plans stand a chance of succeeding?    I ask this because of my location in Montana,  and what I have read about the plans for the bunkering down in Wyoming.   I'm sure Dick is not the only person hunkering down in WY,   and I am curious if:

A:  All elite plans for aftertime kingdom fall apart,  due to pecking order battles and whatnot.

B:  Most plans fall apart,  yet some have some degree of success of enslavement and hostile takeoever of surrounding areas. 

C:  Completely unpredictable success/failure,  driven by individual circumstances and choice of orientation.   

I have not been taking my preparations seriously enough,  until now,  and I regret it.   I ask this question(s) because I would like to know if my future group should be suspecting some very unfriendly surprises from our ultra right neighbor.

Thanks so much Nancy.

Declined as if you will search through the many answers already given in ZetaTalk and these chats, this is on an INDIVIDUAL BASIS that a STO entity decides what it wants to do. Some will place themselves in danger to be of service to others. Everyone experiences the pole shift. Some STO, highly STO I might add, have been offered the lift to ensure they will survive the pole shift but are immediately returned to Earth to experience the effects. Most decline this offer because they feel such a strong sense of responsibility toward others dependent upon them.

Stanislav said:

Hi Nancy and Zetas

The Zetas have said that the elite will be hiding in bunkers with reserves. But how will suffer the Pole Shift elite STO (eg Obama)? How will they act?
They will remain with the people or for some reason, too, will experience a Pole Shift? And in the future as they will act?

Since man has free will, it will obviously be C. Question declined as this has been emphasized in ZetaTalk and in these chats endlessly.  Please spend some time READING, rather than looking for a quick answer for your locale!

Chris Johnson said:

Hello Nancy and the Zetas.

Sorry about my last question, concerning Obama.  I regretted asking it afterwards,  as a little introspect showed it to be just hot air.   Anything that has to do with politics is pretty much moot, at this point.    And thank you Derrick,  your work on this ning is inspiring and impressive.

Let's see if I can do better this week.

Q:  I am curious about the elites' land grab, post PS.    I understand that most of their plans will simply not work,  due to denial about the severity of the shift itself,  and the mercenaries/ guards they have hired to protect them taking over with much brutality.   I also understand that they chose specific locations,  ala Wyoming, because it would allow them substantial grab in numerous locations.    Do any of these plans stand a chance of succeeding?    I ask this because of my location in Montana,  and what I have read about the plans for the bunkering down in Wyoming.   I'm sure Dick is not the only person hunkering down in WY,   and I am curious if:

A:  All elite plans for aftertime kingdom fall apart,  due to pecking order battles and whatnot.

B:  Most plans fall apart,  yet some have some degree of success of enslavement and hostile takeoever of surrounding areas. 

C:  Completely unpredictable success/failure,  driven by individual circumstances and choice of orientation.   

I have not been taking my preparations seriously enough,  until now,  and I regret it.   I ask this question(s) because I would like to know if my future group should be suspecting some very unfriendly surprises from our ultra right neighbor.

Thanks so much Nancy.

Hello Nancy,
On September 19th the Zetas asked you to look at the live seismograph data in regards to the bunker busting theory. They pointed out how explosions are marked by a sharp jolt on the seismograph, without the buildup fuzz. Then you pointed out the areas which did show explosive indications, in the North pacific.

My question is: Can the Zetas tell us why there were underground explosions in the pacific? Are they somewhat rutine in nature, or are they human attempts to manipulate or stall the 7 of 10 crustal changes? Stalling or slowing the 7 of 10 adjustments would benefit the elite, who are weary of the coverup collapsing before they get into bunkers. Is this within the ability of man to stall or manipulate the 7 of 10 adjustments?

I have a question for the Zeta's not refering to and yet part of comming pole shift. The Crystal Skulls have a legend that all 13 will once again be together to usher in a new world and together they will bring light to the world (Mayan prophecy). I feel silly asking this but here it goes can this indeed happen or is it wishful thinking? Many of the known skulls are said to be fakes so far to date over 50 skulls have appeared and or the elites are holding the real ones away in dark tombs persay in a vault. Last year 2010 it was proclaimed that the 13th skull was found is this true or is this a another distraction? I did see that the Zetas have visited this topic before and have stated the skulls were alien in nature and for communication and that man could not use them. Thankyou in advance for any assitance in clearing this up

Hi Christian

They were pointing out that natural earthquakes can also have sharp jolts like an explosion.

They directed Nancy to those seismographs to point out that these same sharp jolts were happening naturally during earthquakes to show that the bunker buster theory was without factual evidence to support it. And since these signatures are natural your assumption that there are underground explosions happening to stall or slow the earth changes is also without factual evidence to support it.

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/24sp2011.htm

This particular bunker busting theory holds as its evidence the different signatures that earthquakes vs underground explosions present - earthquakes have a fuzzy start and end, where explosions have a sharp and very large start, thereafter fading off. The absurdity of this claim can be quickly shown by a visit to the live seismograph page, which we asked Nancy to do on this very day, September 19, as she prepared to address this question. Note that where most of the signatures for a mid-day quake at approximately 8:00 UTC are the expected fuzzy start and end, but many of the others are sharp, the supposed signature of an underground explosion! All these are clustered in the north Pacific, mostly on seismographs placed on islands with numerous quakes noted in the Aleutian Islands and Japan regions this day, September 19, 2011. Apparently, New World Order bunkers are located on islands destined to be under water in the Aftertime. Clearly, sharp signatures are recorded during sharp jolts, with a concurrent stretch zone signature being softer and fuzzier. The bunker busting theory, utterly without factual evidence to support it, is yet another attempt to grab the stage by those who would otherwise be denied attention.

That said, is there an organized group seeking to destroy New World Order bunkers? There is no such group as the New World Order, though many have espoused this philosophy. This is an attitude, which includes maintaining the status of the wealthy and politically powerful, enslaving the common man, and eliminating what this crowd considers useless eater, those whose lives cannot benefit the elite directly. They do not function as one, nor do they even know of one other. Given that this is a disorganized crowd, it is beyond ridiculous to assume there is an organized counter-culture. What would they target?

Zeta Talk about how humans don’t have the ability to cause earth changes (earthquakes or weather control)

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta197.htm

Christian Gorgas said:

Hello Nancy,
On September 19th the Zetas asked you to look at the live seismograph data in regards to the bunker busting theory. They pointed out how explosions are marked by a sharp jolt on the seismograph, without the buildup fuzz. Then you pointed out the areas which did show explosive indications, in the North pacific.

My question is: Can the Zetas tell us why there were underground explosions in the pacific? Are they somewhat rutine in nature, or are they human attempts to manipulate or stall the 7 of 10 crustal changes? Stalling or slowing the 7 of 10 adjustments would benefit the elite, who are weary of the coverup collapsing before they get into bunkers. Is this within the ability of man to stall or manipulate the 7 of 10 adjustments?

Hi Raven

Zeta Talk about the purpose of the crystal sculls. 

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta298.htm

What is the story and purpose of the Crystal Skulls found through out the world?

Of course this is alien. Of course the world has been visited by alien races in the past. Don't you think they had their ornaments or their insignia to indicate to each other I was here, like signposts to be left saying, John was here, and perhaps even a date. The indication here was more than just the shape of these skulls, or the fact that the crystal was grown in such a way to take that shape. There are harmonics that can be generated from these skulls that man would be unable to listen to, but which alien races could, which carry a great deal of information about the visitor - when they were there, where they came from - as though someone had carved into a wall or scrawled in graffiti John was here, and the date, or John loves Louise, this type of communication. So they are definitely an alien artefact. And they had a purpose which may puzzle man, but they're getting the jist of it in understanding that humans could not make such a crystal, nor would nature.

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta530.htm

I was wondering if the Zetas could tell me what the crystal skulls were used for and who made them. I tried to find info on them on your website, but no luck. Thank you and much love and peace to you.

As with other alien artifacts, crystal skulls have various meanings. They were indeed communication devices. We have explained that tetrahedral crystals on the Moon and Mars were communication devices for the Annunaki. The skull alone, without others set to receive or send messages, is meaningless and only represents the shape of an alien head. Man cannot utilize the communication facility that the skulls proffer, though man has certainly tried.

Raven said:

I have a question for the Zeta's not refering to and yet part of comming pole shift. The Crystal Skulls have a legend that all 13 will once again be together to usher in a new world and together they will bring light to the world (Mayan prophecy). I feel silly asking this but here it goes can this indeed happen or is it wishful thinking? Many of the known skulls are said to be fakes so far to date over 50 skulls have appeared and or the elites are holding the real ones away in dark tombs persay in a vault. Last year 2010 it was proclaimed that the 13th skull was found is this true or is this a another distraction? I did see that the Zetas have visited this topic before and have stated the skulls were alien in nature and for communication and that man could not use them. Thankyou in advance for any assitance in clearing this up

Christian, the Zetas were making the statement that the claim about bunker busting was ABSURD! That quakes were caused by such explosions ABSURD. They say "supposed signatures" meaning these are not explosion signatures. They say the explosion theory "utterly without factual evidence". How many times do they have to say that earthquakes are NOT manmade!!!

Christian Gorgas said:

Hello Nancy,

Declined as there is nothing more to say about the story, beyond what Derrick found on existing ZT.

Raven said:

Hi Nancy & Zetas!

Before my question, I wanted to thank the Zetas for pressuring us to get moving on our survival skills.  Even if the 2011 PS date is a little fib, it prompted me to gather my belongings and head to Mexico to be with my husband while we wait for his visa to be approved.  For two months, we’ve lived in a tent on his property without electricity and only spring water which needs to be hauled and boiled. I saved seeds, raised some rabbits, and learned invaluable lessons. . .like the Zetas are exactly correct in that one family cannot do everything that needs to be done in a day & that you are exhausted at the end of every day. I also learned that new tents will probably leak in a hurricane & bunnies will kill each other if not separated. But those sweet animals are little meat factories; surviving on grass and weeds and producing 7 or 8 kits every 2 or 3 months; which are ready to eat at three months of age.

My questions, however, are about the area in which we may end up should my husband’s visa be approved before the pole shift; Idaho Falls on the Snake River Plain.  Can the Zetas elaborate on the predicted earthquakes to this seemingly stable land before the pole shift, as we have INEL nuclear site just 60 miles to the west of us and we are about 80 miles SW of Yellowstone. It doesn’t feel like a very safe place – what would be the safest place in this immediate area? The safe docs also said (in Wyoming) that the new jet stream will carry volcanic dust elsewhere; what direction will Yellowstone´s ash go?

Also, any predictions on the life of the Snake River (and other Rocky Mountain rivers) after the pole shift?  Will the snow melt in the Rockies quickly, flooding our valley, create marshlands, or can we count the river to flow for years to come?  We will also have to deal with the demise of Palisades Dam in our valley.

Not sure if it pertains; My parent’s house is at the base of the foothills to the Tetons with some elevation – where the city is encroaching on what used to be rural countryside.  They also have very rural land to the north in Jefferson County, but it is closer to the river and very flat there.  

http://mapq.st/pfbWBC

http://mapq.st/pUdgj0

thank you very much

Hi RKS

I’m sure you have followed the steps in this blog haven’t you? Many of your questions can be answered by following these steps,  and giving people a hand held tour of their specific town or county  is hand holding,  that’s why this information is there for people to figure this out on their own as much as they can and then if they have questions that are not answered ask. For example if your immediate area is within 100 miles of an active volcano  why ask about that area?  

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/determine-your-safe-locations

Step one, Zeta Talk about Idaho which includes links about hotspots, mountain building (which shows you a location in Idaho that will not experience it), and Yellowstone

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx087.htm

Step 5 tells you to be 200 feet in elevation over a major fiver bottom.

Step 6 tells you to be 100 miles away from volcanic areas that have been active with in the last 10,000 years (like Yellowstone). And you can determine if the new westerly winds will be blowing the ash in your direction. (If what is now north will become west then if Yellowstone is north of you currently anticipate ash.)

This Zeta Talk advises that you be 100miles away from nuclear reservations

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx102.htm

Zeta Talk about how all dams will break

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta522.htm

All dams will break either during the pole shift or in the months leading up to the hour of the shift. Look at the structure of the dam! It assumes that rock holding both sides of the dam will remain in place and not move. Of course these sides will move. This is a subduction zone! There is mountain building and even where the mountains are not being pushed upward, they are moving from side to side. Some parts are more fluid than others, which are more resistant during any earthquake thrust, so there is inevitably movement to the side. They will pull apart, slide forward or backwards, but in any case the water will find its way around the dam.

RKS said:

Hi Nancy & Zetas!

Before my question, I wanted to thank the Zetas for pressuring us to get moving on our survival skills.  Even if the 2011 PS date is a little fib, it prompted me to gather my belongings and head to Mexico to be with my husband while we wait for his visa to be approved.  For two months, we’ve lived in a tent on his property without electricity and only spring water which needs to be hauled and boiled. I saved seeds, raised some rabbits, and learned invaluable lessons. . .like the Zetas are exactly correct in that one family cannot do everything that needs to be done in a day & that you are exhausted at the end of every day. I also learned that new tents will probably leak in a hurricane & bunnies will kill each other if not separated. But those sweet animals are little meat factories; surviving on grass and weeds and producing 7 or 8 kits every 2 or 3 months; which are ready to eat at three months of age.

My questions, however, are about the area in which we may end up should my husband’s visa be approved before the pole shift; Idaho Falls on the Snake River Plain.  Can the Zetas elaborate on the predicted earthquakes to this seemingly stable land before the pole shift, as we have INEL nuclear site just 60 miles to the west of us and we are about 80 miles SW of Yellowstone. It doesn’t feel like a very safe place – what would be the safest place in this immediate area? The safe docs also said (in Wyoming) that the new jet stream will carry volcanic dust elsewhere; what direction will Yellowstone´s ash go?

Also, any predictions on the life of the Snake River (and other Rocky Mountain rivers) after the pole shift?  Will the snow melt in the Rockies quickly, flooding our valley, create marshlands, or can we count the river to flow for years to come?  We will also have to deal with the demise of Palisades Dam in our valley.

Not sure if it pertains; My parent’s house is at the base of the foothills to the Tetons with some elevation – where the city is encroaching on what used to be rural countryside.  They also have very rural land to the north in Jefferson County, but it is closer to the river and very flat there.  

http://mapq.st/pfbWBC

http://mapq.st/pUdgj0

thank you very much

RSS

SEARCH

Donate

Thanks to donations, the annual fund raisers for Ning Fees and ZetaTalk Mirror Sites will not be necessary

© 2014   Created by Gerard Zwaan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service