If you are unsure whether your question should be posed to the Zetas, post it on this discussion first: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/got-a-question-for-nancy-but Newcomers welcome. The weekly Q&A chat is for subjects not yet addressed by the Zetas. Commentary chitchat will automatically be deleted if it does not apply to the questions posed. As the 7 of 10 events are happening, unfolding as predicted we anticipate more traffic and are trying to keep it clean.

Before you post your question, research the ZetaTalk WebSite.

Use the Search Engine dedicated to the site.

Note the ZetaTalk section that applies and spend a few minutes there. For instance:

.. If wanting to contact the visitors, The Call has instructions.

.. If trying to discern if you are a contactee, Visitations is very helpful.

.. If pondering incarnations and what happens after death, the Density section has your answers.

.. The rules that constrain the visitors, including rescue and healings, are in the Rules section.

.. Climate change and life after the pole shift are detailed in the Aftertime and Pole Shift sections.

.. Whether the visitors are here to rescue humanity during the coming pole shift is in the Transformation section, including the perpetual battery to be offered to highly Service-to-Other survivors.

Use keywords to check whether your question has been addressed during prior chats. For instance, if your question is on the recent weather irregularities, use “weather” as the keyword in the prior ning chats archives or the prior years GLP chat archives.

If you cannot find that the Zetas have addressed your question before, and you have done your research, then post your question.

Many people new to the subject are focused on the relative safety of their location.

Research the Safe Locations [http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo242.htm]information for your country or neighboring countries, your state or province or neighboring state or province, and any cities nearby.

Go through the 7 Steps [http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/determine-your-safe-locations] to determine your elevation and likelihood of being flooded or distance from volcanoes.

If you have questions that have not been addressed, and have done your research, then post your question.

Any moderator or member who is aware of where your answer may lie within the body of ZetaTalk is welcome to assist in this matter, as we have many ZetaTalk savvy members.

If however your questions are just a demand for a hand-held tour, and it is apparent you have not even attempted to research or read the existing material, your post will be deleted.

The Q&A discussions just past and ongoing are pinned for easy reference. If Nancy indicates that your question is “accepted” then it will be answered. If not, assume it has been declined by the Zetas. Answers will be posted by Saturday Noon EST. The discussion will be closed

Friday morning with a new discussion opened for the following week at that time.

Ning Rules that Apply

1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.

2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.

3.This ning does not focus on religion or politics, so these types of questions will be declined as a distraction from the issue at hand.

Zeta Rules that Apply

1. No personal counseling is done. This rule has been in place since 1996. Questions should be of broad interest to the general public.

2. Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so. This rule has been in place since 2002. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.

3. The Zetas, as all visitors, are under rules on how they interact with humanity. They are not here to rescue you. They cannot divert Planet X just as today they do not prevent droughts or floods. The Earth is mankind’s schoolhouse whereby he learns to help his fellow man.

4. The date of the pole shift cannot be given, but the sequence of events can be given. Check the ning pinned discussions and blogs for such information as the 7 of 10, the last weeks, etc.

To find all prior chats on the ning, go to this list: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/categories/zetatalk-1/listForCategory

Note the Zeta's words on wasting the opportunity to pose question to themselves, and get a response via Nancy. They do not suffer fools gladly, and this will increasingly be the case.

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 14094

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Good Morning Nancy and my Zeta brothers and sisters. 

I have a question regarding disease;  infectious tuberculosis in particular.  Recently the CDC discovered a homeless shelter in Atlanta, GA who had several people with the disease and it was found during the Occupy Atlanta protests against Wall St bankers which means thousands of people are in the area of this homeless shelter.  They are now supposedly monitoring these people but how would they know just how many people? 

My question is:  Is this a Black Ops ploy to infect a part of the population and watch it spread (which I gather would be considered part of the 8 of 10) or is this just an opportunistic germ making its' way. 

Thank you all so much for what you share with mankind and many heartfelt blessings.

http://nation.foxnews.com/occupy-wall-street/2011/11/10/tuberculosi...

ATLANTA (CBS Atlanta) – The home base for Occupy Atlanta has tested positive for tuberculosis.

The Fulton County Health Department confirmed Wednesday that residents at the homeless shelter where protesters have been occupying have contracted the drug-resistant disease. WGCL reports that a health department spokeswoman said there is a possibility that both Occupy Atlanta protesters and the homeless people in the shelter may still be at risk since tuberculosis is contracted through air contact.

“Over the last three months were have been two persons who have resided in this facility who have been diagnosed with confirmed or suspected infectious tuberculosis (TB),” said Fulton County Services Director Matthew McKenna in a written statement to CBS Atlanta. “One of these persons was confirmed to have a strain of TB that is resistant to a single, standard medication used to treat this condition. All person(s) identified as positive have begun treatment and are being monitored to ensure that medication is taken as directed.

Hello, All: 

Would the Zetas care to comment on the  non-event - the announced nationwide EAS Test  scheduled for last Wednesday, November 9 - which didn't happen?  I keep away from mainstream media so I don't know if there was any coverage or explanation. I rather think not, but I would prefer in any event to know from the top what it was all about.  Surely any nationwide awareness system should be considered a priority; however, to announce  a test and then not do it? There must be a reason (or reasons).

Hopefully, this might be clarified for us.  Thanks so much for everything.

FEMA is stating it occurred:

http://www.fema.gov/eastest/
The test of the Emergency Alert System occurred on Nov 9 at 2pm EST. Learn what's next and how you can provide feedback.

Apparently not every channel cooperated.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1698290/pg1

Victoria said:

Hello, All: 

Would the Zetas care to comment on the  non-event - the announced nationwide EAS Test  scheduled for last Wednesday, November 9 - which didn't happen?  I keep away from mainstream media so I don't know if there was any coverage or explanation. I rather think not, but I would prefer in any event to know from the top what it was all about.  Surely any nationwide awareness system should be considered a priority; however, to announce  a test and then not do it? There must be a reason (or reasons).

Low Levels of Iodine-131 Detected in Europe

http://www.iaea.org/newscenter/pressreleases/2011/prn201124.html

The IAEA believes the current trace levels of iodine-131 are not caused by the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear accident in Japan.

Could you please comment on the source?

Curious...  I had everything on... TV, radio, internet... nothing.  I expect if there's anything here we should know, you'll tell us.  Thanks for responding.

Nancy Lieder said:

FEMA is stating it occurred:

http://www.fema.gov/eastest/
The test of the Emergency Alert System occurred on Nov 9 at 2pm EST. Learn what's next and how you can provide feedback.

Apparently not even channel cooperated.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1698290/pg1

Victoria said:

Hello, All: 

Hi Nancy,

During the APEC meeting in Hololulu, United States urged Asia to do more to stimulate growth to offset the eurozone crisis, ahead of a summit in which Washington is seeking to shape the rules for the emerging Pacific region.

Obama on Sunday is expected to announce a tentative free trade deal called the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) with eight other nations -- Australia, Brunei, Chile, Malaysia, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore and Vietnam.

Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda is seriously considering bringing the world's third largest economy into the talks, a step that would move the once-obscure pact closer to becoming an Asia-wide trade deal.

China is not part of the TPP and on Monday questioned US goals for the summit, including the reduction of tariffs on green goods within the APEC bloc.

"It seems that the current goals put out by the US side are too ambitious and beyond the reach of developing economies," assistant foreign minister Wu Hailong said.

At the same time, US President Barack Obama will use a visit to Australia next week to announce that America will station Marines in Darwin, ministers indicated Friday, in a sign of heightened concern about China.

Beijing is boosting its military spending and capabilities, and becoming increasingly assertive on the high seas where it claims sovereignty over essentially all of the South China Sea, a key global trading route.

"China looms very large for both Australia and the US," said Professor Geoffrey Garrett, chief executive of the US Studies Centre at the University of Sydney, adding that the US strategy had two elements.

My question is:  New Zealand has tried to get a free trade deal with US for a long time but only just now US is considering it seriously along with all the other countries.  What has prompted this sudden change?  Has US reached the crisis point where they will consider all trades to boost their economy?  China has legitimately questioned their motives.  Are there any hidden agendas?  

Secondly, US is now setting up a new marine base in Darwin, Australia since China is looming large for both Australia and US with their increased military spending and capabilities.  Does Australia & US actually fear of China?  Are there any hidden agendas here?

Thirdly, knowing that planet x is on its way and hence a pending poleshift, do these trade talks have any meanings and values?  With limited times, wouldn't it be more productive to talk about saving seeds, survival tactics or safe locations?  

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/11586733/us-urges-asia-to-help-s...

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/11591473/us-set-to-base-marines-...

Accepted but it is known there is this strain. And spreading, around the world. Polio is another worry, not stamped out entirely.

Starr DiGiacomo said:

Good Morning Nancy and my Zeta brothers and sisters. 

I have a question regarding disease;  infectious tuberculosis in particular.  Recently the CDC discovered a homeless shelter in Atlanta, GA who had several people with the disease and it was found during the Occupy Atlanta protests against Wall St bankers which means thousands of people are in the area of this homeless shelter.  They are now supposedly monitoring these people but how would they know just how many people? 

My question is:  Is this a Black Ops ploy to infect a part of the population and watch it spread (which I gather would be considered part of the 8 of 10) or is this just an opportunistic germ making its' way. 

Thank you all so much for what you share with mankind and many heartfelt blessings.

http://nation.foxnews.com/occupy-wall-street/2011/11/10/tuberculosi...

ATLANTA (CBS Atlanta) – The home base for Occupy Atlanta has tested positive for tuberculosis.

The Fulton County Health Department confirmed Wednesday that residents at the homeless shelter where protesters have been occupying have contracted the drug-resistant disease. WGCL reports that a health department spokeswoman said there is a possibility that both Occupy Atlanta protesters and the homeless people in the shelter may still be at risk since tuberculosis is contracted through air contact.

“Over the last three months were have been two persons who have resided in this facility who have been diagnosed with confirmed or suspected infectious tuberculosis (TB),” said Fulton County Services Director Matthew McKenna in a written statement to CBS Atlanta. “One of these persons was confirmed to have a strain of TB that is resistant to a single, standard medication used to treat this condition. All person(s) identified as positive have begun treatment and are being monitored to ensure that medication is taken as directed.

Accepted. The first thing that popped into my mind was 'natural radiation'. Earth changes and ground movement, perhaps. We shall see.

PS 11/14:  its not that. Its the wobble, and it IS from Fukushima! Goes up over the Arctic and down. Wobble.

Perri Poirier said:

Low Levels of Iodine-131 Detected in Europe

http://www.iaea.org/newscenter/pressreleases/2011/prn201124.html

The IAEA believes the current trace levels of iodine-131 are not caused by the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear accident in Japan.

Could you please comment on the source?

This is rift with hidden agendas. Already known that the US setting a base in AU is a ploy, covered recently by ZT. Accepted for an update on agendas of the super powers as the pole shift approaches.

bill said:

Hi Nancy,

During the APEC meeting in Hololulu, United States urged Asia to do more to stimulate growth to offset the eurozone crisis, ahead of a summit in which Washington is seeking to shape the rules for the emerging Pacific region.

Obama on Sunday is expected to announce a tentative free trade deal called the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) with eight other nations -- Australia, Brunei, Chile, Malaysia, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore and Vietnam.

Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda is seriously considering bringing the world's third largest economy into the talks, a step that would move the once-obscure pact closer to becoming an Asia-wide trade deal.

China is not part of the TPP and on Monday questioned US goals for the summit, including the reduction of tariffs on green goods within the APEC bloc.

"It seems that the current goals put out by the US side are too ambitious and beyond the reach of developing economies," assistant foreign minister Wu Hailong said.

At the same time, US President Barack Obama will use a visit to Australia next week to announce that America will station Marines in Darwin, ministers indicated Friday, in a sign of heightened concern about China.

Beijing is boosting its military spending and capabilities, and becoming increasingly assertive on the high seas where it claims sovereignty over essentially all of the South China Sea, a key global trading route.

"China looms very large for both Australia and the US," said Professor Geoffrey Garrett, chief executive of the US Studies Centre at the University of Sydney, adding that the US strategy had two elements.

My question is:  New Zealand has tried to get a free trade deal with US for a long time but only just now US is considering it seriously along with all the other countries.  What has prompted this sudden change?  Has US reached the crisis point where they will consider all trades to boost their economy?  China has legitimately questioned their motives.  Are there any hidden agendas?  

Secondly, US is now setting up a new marine base in Darwin, Australia since China is looming large for both Australia and US with their increased military spending and capabilities.  Does Australia & US actually fear of China?  Are there any hidden agendas here?

Thirdly, knowing that planet x is on its way and hence a pending poleshift, do these trade talks have any meanings and values?  With limited times, wouldn't it be more productive to talk about saving seeds, survival tactics or safe locations?  

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/11586733/us-urges-asia-to-help-s...

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/11591473/us-set-to-base-marines-...

Good day Nancy and our friends! Thank you for your help. I would like to ask such question. Recently, October 8 in the village of Neutrinos in southern Russia was killed two employees of the Baksan Neutrino Observatory. The next day it was reported that during an operation was shot dead the alleged killers, because at them had found documents of these employees. Baksan Neutrino Observatory, where worked these employees, is studying not only the behavior of neutrinos, but also the sun. Could our friends to answer - this murder was an accident or it has a connection with Planet X and with the work of the observatory? Who and why killed those people?
Thanks in advance

http://stavropol.eng.kavkaz-uzel.ru/articles/18610/
http://www.eng.kavkaz-uzel.ru/articles/18619/?print=true
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baksan_Neutrino_Observatory

Accepted. Something fishy about this.

Andrey Eroshin said:

Good day Nancy and our friends! Thank you for your help. I would like to ask such question. Recently, October 8 in the village of Neutrinos in southern Russia was killed two employees of the Baksan Neutrino Observatory. The next day it was reported that during an operation was shot dead the alleged killers, because at them had found documents of these employees. Baksan Neutrino Observatory, where worked these employees, is studying not only the behavior of neutrinos, but also the sun. Could our friends to answer - this murder was an accident or it has a connection with Planet X and with the work of the observatory? Who and why killed those people?
Thanks in advance

http://stavropol.eng.kavkaz-uzel.ru/articles/18610/
http://www.eng.kavkaz-uzel.ru/articles/18619/?print=true
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baksan_Neutrino_Observatory

Accepted only to get this into the search engine on the site, as this is a fraud/hoax.

Vicki H. said:

I am looking for info on alternative electronic healing devices, specifically the Rife machine and the SE5 radionics machine. On ZetaTalk I searched for Royal R. Rife and found no comment on the man who developed the micro-frequency Rife machine in the 1930's, which is still in use today. Also searched for radionics (which I believe has been used by the CIA, so they must have thought that it has concrete value of some sort?) and found nothing there either. Hulda Clarke's "zapper" (aka "the poor man's Rife machine") was listed in Troubled Times for use in ridding the body of parasites, which could be enormously valuable in the Aftertime. The Zetas did comment on the "Violet Ray" machine. However, this appears to be a different system than either the Rife or the radionics. (http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta523.htm

The Rife machine allegedly generates patterns of micro-frequencies (their terminology), and that when these are applied physically to the body it is claimed that these frequencies can neutralize or destroy harmful bacteria, viruses, cancer cells, parasites, etc., without harming healthy tissue. Also, that micro-frequencies can have other effects, such as take down inflammation, stimulate broken bones to heal, help insomniacs to sleep, lessen pain signals, and any number of other benefits.

How the radionics machine functions sounds a bit more "esoteric". The literature says that the machine can broadcast information into the surrounding energy field, where it then can become manifest. One testimonial claimed that by using two radionics devices in tandem, with information programmed in regarding keeping the family cornfield free of unwanted pests, that indeed the pests avoided that particular cornfield while invading other "unprotected" fields nearby. Another testimonial stated that rainy weather was temporarily halted in a certain area, to allow an outdoor event to take place without the interference of an inconvenient shower, and then the rain started up again and ran it's course after the machines were turned off.

While all of these claims on the surface may seem outlandish, the Zetas have told us that mankind is only just scratching the surface of things like knowledge of particles and their behavior. Is it possible that these devices do indeed  work by some valid method and that they do indeed bring benefits through "non-invasive" and repeatable means? These machines use very little electricity and could easily be powered with bicycle generators and rechargeable batteries. If they work and could be used in place of polluting pest-control methods and medicines that we will quickly run out of, perhaps it's worth the investment? Any comments and information will be appreciated.

Thanks as always to Nancy and the Zetas.

RSS

SEARCH

Donate

Thanks to donations, the annual fund raisers for Ning Fees and ZetaTalk Mirror Sites will not be necessary

© 2014   Created by Gerard Zwaan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service