Questions can be posed on this discussion by a member, or posted to a ZetaTalk Question email address. Nancy will then post all accepted email questions from the general public to this discussion.

• Twitter: @NancyLieder1
  • If your questions are just a demand for a hand-held tour, and it is apparent you have not even attempted to research or read the existing material, your post will be deleted.
  • Commentary chitchat will automatically be deleted if it does not add to the questions already posed. The weekly Q&A chat is not a stage for opinions or rants.
  • Research the ZetaTalk WebSite and use the Search Engine dedicated to the site. Check the prior ning chats archives or the prior GLP chat archives. This Search Tips Primer will make you an expert after only a quick read.

Accepted questions will be noted as such.

• If Nancy indicates that your question is “accepted” then it will be answered.
  • If not, assume it has been declined by the Zetas.
  • The Q&A discussions just past and ongoing are pinned for easy reference.
  • Answers will be posted by Saturday Noon EST. The discussion will be closed Friday morning with a new discussion opened for the following week at that time.
  • To find all prior chats on the ning, go to this list: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/categories/zetatalk-1/listForCategory

Ning Rules that Apply

1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.
  2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.
  3. This ning does not focus on religion or politics, so these types of questions will be declined as a distraction from the issue at hand.
  4. ZetaTalk only. Posting of or discussion regarding material alleged to be channeled or otherwise relayed by entities other than the STO Zetas to anyone other than Nancy Lieder of ZetaTalk.com is not allowed on this site

Zeta Rules that Apply

1. No personal counseling is done.This rule has been in place since 1996. Questions should be of broad interest to the general public.
  2. Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so. This rule has been in place since 2002. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.
  3. The Zetas, as all visitors, are under rules on how they interact with humanity. They are not here to rescue you. They cannot divert Planet X just as today they do not prevent droughts or floods. The Earth is mankind’s schoolhouse whereby he learns to help his fellow man.
  4. The date of the pole shift cannot be given, but the sequence of events can be given. [ Link ] Check the ning pinned discussions and blogs for such information as the 7 of 10, the last weeks, etc.

Note the Zeta's words on wasting the opportunity to pose question to themselves, and get a response via Nancy. They do not suffer fools gladly, and this will increasingly be the case.

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 [73] years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek. To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 15724

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Russian arms nudge Central Asia to edge

The possibility of worsening security situation in Afghanistan in the aftermath of the complete or partial withdrawal of the International Security Assistance Forces (ISAF) post-2014 seems to have presented Russia with an opportunity to entrench its military dominance in Central Asia.

Touting the danger of Afghanistan again lapsing into a safe-haven for various jihadist groups, the Kremlin first secured the extension of its military bases in the region earlier this year and now is offering large amounts of military hardware to Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan, the two Central Asian countries that host Russian military bases and are members of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), a Russia-dominated post-Soviet security block.

Russia has promised to donate more than US$1.2 billion in weapons supplies to Kyrgyz and Tajik armies, including military helicopters, air-defense systems, tanks, armored personnel carriers and many types of weaponry in addition to military training program for Kyrgyz and Tajik officers.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Central_Asia/CEN-01-080114.html

http://www.eurasianet.org/node/67756

Whether it relates to the announcement of Nibiru?

Hi Nancy,
I thought that the announcement was in the month of February, as per the blog read (Courtney Brown Prediction (NEW ZetaTalk)), no country have announced about it. I may be wrong, can STO Zeta please give an update on announcement.

Accepted via email:

I recently saw the the news regarding the 2.3 meter tall human skeletons discovered in china. From the description I immediately felt that's annunaki the hominoid from 12th planet. Interesting to see they have vertically grown teeth, also the chinese language link describes the skeleton has golden hair and high cheekbones. Can the zetas comment on that? Chinese language link give more details.
http://xj.people.com.cn/n/2014/0221/c188514-20614368.html
[and from another]
http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/qiang-p...
The skull shows an unusual characteristic in which the teeth are vertically oriented instead of horizontally.  In addition, the researchers have revealed that the skeleton recovered from the tomb measured a massive 2.3 metres (7 feet 6 inches).  That skeleton is 4,000 years old and belonged to the Qiang people, an ethnic group of China who live mainly in mountainous region in the north-western part of Sichuan province on the eastern edge of the Tibetan plateau. The Qiang people have been recognised as a ‘first ancestor’ culture due to their ancient roots. Interestingly, the region where the tomb was uncovered is in the same region where the well-known Tarim mummies with Caucasoid features were recovered. The mummies were found to have typical Europoid body features (elongated bodies, angular faces, recessed eyes), and many of them have their hair physically intact, ranging in colour from blond to red to deep brown. Like the Qiang skeleton, the Tarim mummies were also found to be very tall. 
[and from another]
http://www.ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-asia/mystery-xiaohe-m...
The coffins were made of wood and shaped like boats, buried upside down, which is similar to the Egyptian concept of the boat to take the Pharaohs to the land of the ‘Gods’. Dating of the area has shown that it goes back to approximately 2,000 BC and they appear to be of Caucasoid origin. However DNA analysis of the bodies have shown that it is a mixture of population from East and West. The males were found to have chromosomes usually found in Northern and Eastern Europe and DNA found in Siberia.
[and from another]
http://www.china.org.cn/english/features/Archaeology/130815.htm

Declined as the Zetas did NOT say the date was in February. They are not going to give the date, as has been apparent for months. They state that "not be pinned down", on 2/8 ZT.  Courtney Brown said February, and said it all over the place. The Zetas asked a RETORICAL QUESTION. "Did Nancy know it was February?" The Zetas said "mid-Winter" (and we are still in Winter until March 20) and "after the holidays" which include the Chinese New Year on 1/31-2/7.

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/08fe2014.htm

Did Nancy know it was February? Nancy and the Pole Shift ning moderators were informed in December that this would be the date, “mid Winter and after the Holidays”, which was stated in vague enough terms that it could not be pinned down. Listen to Nancy’s MUFON interview from December 13, 2013 for proof of this.

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/22fe2014.htm

Were Courtney Brown and his handlers told that they had stepped over the line by talking about a date in February and trying to enhance Farsight Institute’s reputation?

Ragu Kumar Verma said:

I thought that the announcement was in the month of February, as per the blog read (Courtney Brown Prediction (NEW ZetaTalk)), no country have announced about it. I may be wrong, can STO Zeta please give an update on announcement.

I'm always astonished when people react to Russia protecting its border. If China or Russia or some other country were to line up along the US/Canadian border, or the US/Mexican border, and the US reacted by putting forces on the US side, would that seem surprising? Russia, like China, is expecting a lot of migration from flooding south of them. This has been discussed in ZT aplenty. The US has been asked, via Obama meetings and the like, to take in the drowning from flooded regions like Indonesia or (in the future) Central America, and said "no", per ZetaTalk. Question declined, thus.

Rustam said:

The possibility of worsening security situation in Afghanistan in the aftermath of the complete or partial withdrawal of the International Security Assistance Forces (ISAF) post-2014 seems to have presented Russia with an opportunity to entrench its military dominance in Central Asia. 

Hello Nancy and Zetas,

My question concerns the drama taking place in Ukraine.  The 8/10 sociological developments are definitely picking up, and I was hoping the Zetas could give us a clearer, unbiased view of what has taken place over there the past few weeks. At first it seemed like what it appeared to be, i.e the citizens voicing their displeasure at their government, but the situation got severe quick. As usual, the internet is abuzz with who is doing what over there. 

Is Russia sending troops to Crimea to try and stop the revolt from crossing borders?  Whats with the Russian flags popping up?  And the leader of the street miltia is ex Israeli special forces?  Is there truth to this?  So many questions, lets simplify:

What is happening in Ukraine?  :)

http://rt.com/news/russia-troops-ukraine-possible-359/

http://rt.com/news/kiev-clashes-rioters-police-571/

Thank you Nancy.

Hi Chris

Here is previous ZetaTalk about the conflict in the Ukraine

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/07de2013.htm

As the Earth changes increase in severity, small countries will cast about for the best partners. Large countries, with vast lands, have more options, but small countries need to choose carefully. China, Russia, the US, Brazil, Australia, and Canada are examples of countries with vast land masses, so they have options. If one part of the country floods, the other will be above the waves. Other countries like S Africa and Norway, though small, have high ground and an optimal location. But what of the UK and the Ukraine? Both are small, and will be drastically afflicted by flooding in the Aftertime.

Clearly the UK is trying to cozy up to Scandinavia, which will be above the waves both before and after the Pole Shift. And Gibraltar is a staging point for the hop to Africa, as we have mentioned. We have likewise explained that the Ukraine is getting offers from Russia, its immediate neighbor to the East. The Ukraine is currently rioting, with half the populace wanting closer ties to Russia and the other half leaning to western alliances. These types of divisions, and swaying allegiances, will become increasingly common as the Earth changes wreck devastation. 

Chris said:

My question concerns the drama taking place in Ukraine.

Thank you Derrick.  If question declined, I understand.  While I comprehend the border tensions and whatnot, this "uprising" seems to have a stange taste to it, with the US getting uppity about Russia sending troops to stabilize the situation, and rumors of foreign meddling, I suppose my question just relates to clarity on the situation over there.  Thanks again Derrick

I am sorry Nancy, we were so excited about the announcement because we and every one are suffering in this economy system, thought announcement will set us free and look beyond on own self  

We thought that the statement “Did Nancy know it was in February” was supporting “mid-winter and after the Holidays”.

And by the statements “so leaked the date to him” thought it was in February, and

To miss the mark by far going into the future is the one certain way to do that”, thought Courtney Brown was going to miss the mark in February by telling announcement will happen in March.

I guess we cannot point to STO Zeta’s on reveling date by the statements they give (when Zeta’s say; we will not give the date). Even when announcement will not come out by March 20, 2014, it will not be surprise because STO Zeta’s never mentioned in their statement that, it will be THIS “mid-winter and after the Holidays”

But the comment “To miss the mark by far going into the future is the one certain way to do that”, says this year.  

Nancy Lieder said:

Declined as the Zetas did NOT say the date was in February. They are not going to give the date, as has been apparent for months.

But won't this mean that Courtney Brown will now potentially be pretty much correct? he is now saying mid March and the Zetas have said it will happen by March 20th before the end of Winter if I understand correctly?  So this means he was initially leaked the wrong date by his CIA handlers, seems strange that they would leak the wrong date if they were hoping to gain new recruits from it.  Why would the CIA have gotten in trouble for giving him the wrong date as per previous ZT?  Is their a reason he is now being allowed to continue and give a date which could be pretty much spot on give or take a few days, why didn't they just let Feb come and go so his prediction failed so he lost complete credibility.  ZT said 'To miss the mark by far going into the future is the one certain way to do that' but looking below for what he posted yesterday on his Facebook his prediction will also fall before March 20th approximately in line with ZT.  This all seems very strange and I wonder if something else is going on behind the scenes here.

'I have an update on the timing of the major announcement. Very soon I will know the exact date of the announcement in mid-March. One week before that date I will initiate a daily countdown to end on the day of the announcement. The countdown is not a gimmick, but rather it is just to give everyone a clear picture of exactly when the announcement will happen, and one week's notice will be useful. This will prevent people from being surprised or caught off-guard when it actually does happen. The countdown will begin in about a week.'

Nancy Lieder said:

Declined as the Zetas did NOT say the date was in February.

Courtney Brown is not great, he is getting information from CIA not from Remote viewing;
STO Zetas:
“Courtney also admitted in this statement that his information came from phone calls, not from remote viewing.”

We can come up with one scenarios; AS Zetas cannot give the date, when asked about Courtney Brown, they might have given the statements which will confuse or not point to a particular date.

May be that’s why the first statement was given to confuse to believe as it was February, and in second statement not to look in to March, as Zetas will not give the date.

STO Zetas:
“To miss the mark by far going into the future is the one certain way to do that”;

May be “by far” mean, missing by 5-7 days is still also consider as far.

If we observe, Russia is tightening its borders and so as China.

May be Zetas are teaching us to think and observe and learn to our self instead of depending.
Charty said:

But won't this mean that Courtney Brown will now potentially be pretty much correct?
Nancy Lieder said:

Declined as the Zetas did NOT say the date was in February.

Accepted and also accepting Rustan's question ONLY because people seem unable to take prior ZT and apply it. The Zetas have stated, over their predictions on the scripted drama expected from the plate movements, that they do not want to be asked after every quake WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?? Nor do they want to be asked about every photos where Planet X might lie. Nor do they want to be asked about every mayor or president or CEO whether they are STO or STS. ZetaTalk gives the big picture, well before it is needed. It gave the big picture on the Ukraine, and on any move to protect Russian borders which are completely understandable from a Russian leader's perspective. I picked up these links from typing in Ukraine into the search engine on the site. You could do that TOO.Consider yourself (dare I say it, again) bitch-slapped.

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/01ju2013.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/21de2013.htm

Chris said:

My question concerns the drama taking place in Ukraine.

RSS

SEARCH

Donate

Thanks to donations, the annual fund raisers for Ning Fees and ZetaTalk Mirror Sites will not be necessary

© 2014   Created by Gerard Zwaan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service