If you are unsure whether your question should be posed to the Zetas, post it on this discussion first: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/got-a-question-for-nancy-but Newcomers welcome. The weekly Q&A chat is for subjects not yet addressed by the Zetas. Commentary chitchat will automatically be deleted if it does not apply to the questions posed. As the 7 of 10 events are happening, unfolding as predicted we anticipate more traffic and are trying to keep it clean.

Before you post your question, research the ZetaTalk WebSite.

Use the Search Engine dedicated to the site.

Note the ZetaTalk section that applies and spend a few minutes there. For instance:

.. If wanting to contact the visitors, The Call has instructions.

.. If trying to discern if you are a contactee, Visitations is very helpful.

.. If pondering incarnations and what happens after death, the Density section has your answers.

.. The rules that constrain the visitors, including rescue and healings, are in the Rules section.

.. Climate change and life after the pole shift are detailed in the Aftertime and Pole Shift sections.

.. Whether the visitors are here to rescue humanity during the coming pole shift is in the Transformation section, including the perpetual battery to be offered to highly Service-to-Other survivors.

Use keywords to check whether your question has been addressed during prior chats. For instance, if your question is on the recent weather irregularities, use “weather” as the keyword in the prior ning chats archives or the prior years GLP chat archives.

If you cannot find that the Zetas have addressed your question before, and you have done your research, then post your question.

Many people new to the subject are focused on the relative safety of their location.

Research the Safe Locations [http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo242.htm]information for your country or neighboring countries, your state or province or neighboring state or province, and any cities nearby.

Go through the 7 Steps [http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/determine-your-safe-locations] to determine your elevation and likelihood of being flooded or distance from volcanoes.

If you have questions that have not been addressed, and have done your research, then post your question.

Any moderator or member who is aware of where your answer may lie within the body of ZetaTalk is welcome to assist in this matter, as we have many ZetaTalk savvy members.

If however your questions are just a demand for a hand-held tour, and it is apparent you have not even attempted to research or read the existing material, your post will be deleted.

The Q&A discussions just past and ongoing are pinned for easy reference. If Nancy indicates that your question is “accepted” then it will be answered. If not, assume it has been declined by the Zetas. Answers will be posted by Saturday Noon EST. The discussion will be closed

Friday morning with a new discussion opened for the following week at that time.

Ning Rules that Apply

1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.

2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.

3.This ning does not focus on religion or politics, so these types of questions will be declined as a distraction from the issue at hand.

4. ZetaTalk only. Posting of or discussion regarding material alleged to be channeled or otherwise relayed by entities other than the STO Zetas to anyone other than Nancy Lieder of ZetaTalk.com is not allowed on this site

Zeta Rules that Apply

1. No personal counseling is done. This rule has been in place since 1996. Questions should be of broad interest to the general public.

2. Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so. This rule has been in place since 2002. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.

3. The Zetas, as all visitors, are under rules on how they interact with humanity. They are not here to rescue you. They cannot divert Planet X just as today they do not prevent droughts or floods. The Earth is mankind’s schoolhouse whereby he learns to help his fellow man.

4. The date of the pole shift cannot be given, but the sequence of events can be given. Check the ning pinned discussions and blogs for such information as the 7 of 10, the last weeks, etc.

To find all prior chats on the ning, go to this list: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/categories/zetatalk-1/listForCategory

Note the Zeta's words on wasting the opportunity to pose question to themselves, and get a response via Nancy. They do not suffer fools gladly, and this will increasingly be the case.

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 10592

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings and salutations to Nancy, the Zetas, and their entourage of informed contributors!

In reading through Zetatalk archives I came across the section on Bill Cooper http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g16.htm and decided to find out more about him. He gives very surprisingly thorough information on the activities of our government with respect to ET presence and the Zetas say he is correct.

In a completely separate vein of research I came upon an article about RH factor, much of which I had seen before, modern science cannot explain the complete lack of the primate blood protein in RH negative persons (roughly 15%) . Combine that with the fact that they find blood genetics are extremely stabile over the millenia. There are physical attributes often associated with having the Rh negative blood type, such as lower blood pressure, cooler temperature, etc. Since it is often responsible for fetal and sometimes maternal death, Rh factor would seem to be the result of partial speciation.

In the article they note that the highest concentration of RH negative persons was in the Basque region and note many other interesting facts about the Basques. I don't cite it here because it contains theories which might not be compatible with Zetatalk and I only wanted to pull the verifiable parts out.

One of the quotes from Bill Cooper's descriptions of government operations is:

"AQUARIUS" is a project which compiled the history of alien presence
and their interaction with Homo Sapiens upon this planet for the last
25,000 years and culminating with the Basque people who live in the
mountainous country on the border of France, Spain and the Syrians.

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/cooper/operation_majority.htm

I looked through the Zetatalk archives and found a few mentions of blood type but Rh factor is completely separate and I didn't see any text that directly addresses that component. I also didn't see any mention of the Basque people that didn't seem to be a news item. I did find the article where they define the primate ancestry of current and failed 'human' lines.
http://www.zetatalk.com/worlds/w30.htm and they are primate in origin so 'should' be Rh positive.   

My questions:
Can the Zetas comment on the significance/heritage/difference of Rh negative persons, noteworthy comments about the history of the Basques and the 'Aquarius' project, any implications about What/whose contribution accounts for the lack of the primate protein in Rh neg blood?  

Thank you so much

Does this article prove an outside presence pressuring the cloud layer lower? Do the Zeta have any comment on the science behind this?

http://www.livescience.com/18604-cloud-heights-declining.html

Zeta Rules that Apply

2. Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so. This rule has been in place since 2002. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.

Jess Bovier said:

Greetings and salutations to Nancy, the Zetas, and their entourage of informed contributors!

In reading through Zetatalk archives I came across the section on Bill Cooper http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g16.htm and decided to find out more about him. He gives very surprisingly thorough information on the activities of our government with respect to ET presence and the Zetas say he is correct.

In a completely separate vein of research I came upon an article about RH factor, much of which I had seen before, modern science cannot explain the complete lack of the primate blood protein in RH negative persons (roughly 15%) . Combine that with the fact that they find blood genetics are extremely stabile over the millenia. There are physical attributes often associated with having the Rh negative blood type, such as lower blood pressure, cooler temperature, etc. Since it is often responsible for fetal and sometimes maternal death, Rh factor would seem to be the result of partial speciation.

In the article they note that the highest concentration of RH negative persons was in the Basque region and note many other interesting facts about the Basques. I don't cite it here because it contains theories which might not be compatible with Zetatalk and I only wanted to pull the verifiable parts out.

I looked through the Zetatalk archives and found a few mentions of blood type but Rh factor is completely separate and I didn't see any text that directly addresses that component. I also didn't see any mention of the Basque people that didn't seem to be a news item. I did find the article where they define the primate ancestry of current and failed 'human' lines.
http://www.zetatalk.com/worlds/w30.htm and they are primate in origin so 'should' be Rh positive.   

My questions:
Can the Zetas comment on the significance/heritage/difference of Rh negative persons, noteworthy comments about the history of the Basques and the 'Aquarius' project, any implications about What/whose contribution accounts for the lack of the primate protein in Rh neg blood?  

Thank you so much

@Jess Bovier,

The RH -factor has no significance.  We all came from the same cake recipe.  Hope this helps.

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/30ap2011.htm

I've debated whether this is a worthwhile question to ask or not. And would quite understand with the growing pressure of the 7 of 10 cascading down on us that it would be declined. I've always wondered where the 4 blood types (A, B, AB and O) and the rhesus factors came into play in the human family. Some like the A and B blood types are quite rare compared to the O, yet they are resilient and survive. It is just a really interesting aside.

Mankind searches for the missing link, the link between ape and man that shows that evolution made a smooth transition. The missing link is missing, as we have explained, because mankind's genetic engineering was primarily done on small islands or on the Moon in what was essentially a laboratory setting. The races of man that mankind is aware of are missing a couple versions that failed and were unable to sustain themselves in their environment. There were thus four races of man due to a different ape being used as the base, with a fifth ape in the mix from some interbreeding before Indonesia Man died out.

Why do the blood types not line up cleanly with race, and why have human scientists discovered common genetics pointing back to a common ancestor in Africa? Where different apes were used during the genetic engineering of the different races, there were some common genetics used for all, and this includes the blood type variants. This is akin to man having hundreds of different cake recipes, but at base they all use egg and flour. Human scientists have discovered common genetics in all races, in every single human tested regardless of race or heritage. It is assumed that the common mother and father came from Africa, due to the age of various vestiges discovered to date. This is not true, as the common ancestor came from a LAB, as part of the base recipe.

Firstly, thank you to Nancy and the Zetas for providing information on the upcoming changes we are facing.

My question relates to timeframe, and while I see that more precise timings will not be released until the establishment comes clean, my question is would they not already be able to calculate based on the fact that they have access to the information regarding this event, its trajectory, its mass, its velocity? Yes, its obvious that they are withholding information from the general public regarding the fact that we are not alone, but surely they have teams of experts working on the eta of the arrival of planet X? While they may be arrogant enough not to understand the implications and the mechanics of the poleshift, and still think they will be safe in their prepared bunkers,  I would would think they at least have a rough idea of when to run and duck for cover. Maybe I have missed something in my readings on this site which would better explain and so apologise in advance if I have overlooked the answer. I understand the element of doubt regarding ETs being maintained as I have seen reactions first hand to the idea being rolled out in some communities, but there must be a way of getting through to the people in general of how urgent the need is to prepare without giving an actual date and which would promote disclosure thus helping the general populace?.

Once again, accepted or not as a question, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your have imparted to date. For those of us seeking the truth and trying to help others see the way too, you have been, and continue to be invaluable for which I am so very grateful.

Accepted. Thought the site you reference, Cooper's supposed report, is so filled with disinfo, counter to what the Zetas have stated (EBE lived, for instance, did not die as reported) and we know that STS aliens lied to MJ12, even Dr. Burish whom I know from some ZT was reporting (honestly) what STS aliens had reported to MJ12 is mentioned in this and other slush reports. But I took your question to be are the Basque someone special and is Rh negative somehow special and "alien". Neither suspicion is correct. The Neanderthal was an early version of modern man that was stopped (vas cut) because they had digestive problems, per the Zetas. Of course, Neanderthal interbred with other genetic engineering products before it was stopped, so there is some genetics from Neanderthal. You will find this link and discussion interesting (below). They have Neanderthal DNA from cave bones, and discovered IT is the source of Rh negative blood. Rh negative individuals also from what I read have a lot of digestive allergies! All fits, does it not?

http://www.aoi.com.au/bcw/neanderbasque.htm

This research included studies of DNA extracted from bones of Neanderthal remains. The account mentions five months of painstaking work to extract a 379-nucleotide fragment from the control region of the Neanderthal's mitochondrial DNA, followed by use of a polymerase chain reaction to reproduce millions of copies of the recovered DNA.

This was carefully sequenced and then a check made of the corresponding mitochondrial DNA from 1,600 modern humans: Native Canadians, Polynesians. Australians, Africans, Asians, and Europeans. Every one of those 1,600 people had at least 371 nucleotides out of those 379 the same; the maximum deviation was just 8 nucleotides.

But the Neanderthal DNA had an average of only 352 nucleotides in common with the modern specimens; it deviated by 27 nucleotides. It was concluded that Homo sapiens and Neanderthals must have diverged from each other between 550,000 and 690,000 years ago for their DNA to be so different.

In contrast, all modern humans probably shared a common ancestor 150,000 or 200,000 years in the past. It was concluded that Neanderthals were probably a fully separate species from modern humans, not just a subspecies: Homo neanderthalensis, not Homo sapiens neanderthalensis.

Looking now at the evidence for the theory that the Basques are descended principally from Neanderthals, everything suddenly falls into place, and the supposition becomes almost self-evident.

Jess Bovier said:

My questions:

Thank you so much

Accepted.

David R Wills said:

Does this article prove an outside presence pressuring the cloud layer lower? Do the Zeta have any comment on the science behind this?

http://www.livescience.com/18604-cloud-heights-declining.html

Accepted. Understand that with all 3rd density worlds, the GOAL is for your souls to spark, gain knowledge by being faced with adversity and making decisions, ie learning to love on another and work toward the common good. Thus the goal is NOT to "promote disclosure and thus helping the general populace". The goal is to get YOU to disclose and help, etc. You and others. Take action. Not be passive.

Lynne Warbrooke said:

Firstly, thank you to Nancy and the Zetas for providing information on the upcoming changes we are facing.

My question relates to timeframe, and while I see that more precise timings will not be released until the establishment comes clean, my question is would they not already be able to calculate based on the fact that they have access to the information regarding this event, its trajectory, its mass, its velocity? Yes, its obvious that they are withholding information from the general public regarding the fact that we are not alone, but surely they have teams of experts working on the eta of the arrival of planet X? While they may be arrogant enough not to understand the implications and the mechanics of the poleshift, and still think they will be safe in their prepared bunkers,  I would would think they at least have a rough idea of when to run and duck for cover. Maybe I have missed something in my readings on this site which would better explain and so apologise in advance if I have overlooked the answer. I understand the element of doubt regarding ETs being maintained as I have seen reactions first hand to the idea being rolled out in some communities, but there must be a way of getting through to the people in general of how urgent the need is to prepare without giving an actual date and which would promote disclosure thus helping the general populace?.

Once again, accepted or not as a question, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your have imparted to date. For those of us seeking the truth and trying to help others see the way too, you have been, and continue to be invaluable for which I am so very grateful.

Excerpting from Alison's posting yesterday on the sinking of the Sunda Plate, "The Transformation, and the Awakening that precede it, is paced to be in sync and accordance with the prior two determinations. (see link below for those determinations). For the Earth, this means that the Awakening cannot proceed too fast, so as to tilt the spiritual orientation mix toward the Service-to-Self. Fear and anxiety so tilt this mix, as the fearful and anxious seldom think of others, so the Awakening is paced so as not to heighten these emotions, " caught my attention.  Various movies and television shows have depicted the presence of STO aliens - a discussion also noted on the ning. 

A new television program, "Awake," describes an individual who is caught between two realities and is unsure which one is real.

My question is this:  is this program yet another way in which the population at large is being prepared for the transformation, yet from a very personal rather than global perspective (i.e. ET, Close Encounters, etc.)?  I am certain there are individuals who have witnessed UFO aircraft or been visited, yet question their experiences.  A program of this nature, even if an individual chooses not to watch, might easily trigger memories and could help spark an undecided soul toward Service to Other orientation.

Thank you!

Would it be possible for the Zetas to give us a few names of people or web sites, that are NOT spreading disinfo and that have ACCURATE information as much as possible??   We could compare???  thanks

HI Fea

Here is some ZetaTalk related to your question

ZetaTalk about the element of doubt and the reason for subconscious contact during the awakening

http://www.zetatalk.com/awaken/a12.htm

ZetaTalk about how many contactees are on a time release in regard to their status

http://www.zetatalk.com/transfor/t60.htm

ZetaTalk about Alternate Realities for contactees

http://www.zetatalk.com/visitatn/v55.htm

ZetaTalk about what causes a soul to spark

http://www.zetatalk.com/density/d57.htm

http://www.zetatalk.com/density/d28.htm

ZetaTalk about how becoming service to other it a personal choice that requires action on their part.

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta537.htm

All people, rich or poor, can be and are found to be Service-to-Other. It is not a factor of their current incarnation, but a factor of their many incarnations and their spritual maturity. Read the characteristics we have described and determine for yourself who might be Service-to-Other or Service-to-Self, as your question is an invasion of privacy for those you would point at. The 50% rule is not used to force attentions on those not wanting help from others, but as a guide to those trying to determine whether or not they are Service-to-Other. It is the amount of time thinking of others that is the issue, not whether they are correct in their judgements as to what others may need or want. You also cannot help others become Service-to-Other. This is a personal choice, one that requires action on their part, not intellectual argument. Our advice on this matter is not to give an Service-to-Self individual everything they demand. Force them to take care of themselves, at the very least. In this you are not helping them become Service-to-Other, but are at least not encouraging them to be Service-to-Self. The response to the Call is based on the nature of the Call, regardless of who gives it.

Fea said:

Excerpting from Alison's posting yesterday on the sinking of the Sunda Plate, "The Transformation, and the Awakening that precede it, is paced to be in sync and accordance with the prior two determinations. (see link below for those determinations). For the Earth, this means that the Awakening cannot proceed too fast, so as to tilt the spiritual orientation mix toward the Service-to-Self. Fear and anxiety so tilt this mix, as the fearful and anxious seldom think of others, so the Awakening is paced so as not to heighten these emotions, " caught my attention.  Various movies and television shows have depicted the presence of STO aliens - a discussion also noted on the ning. 

A new television program, "Awake," describes an individual who is caught between two realities and is unsure which one is real.

My question is this:  is this program yet another way in which the population at large is being prepared for the transformation, yet from a very personal rather than global perspective (i.e. ET, Close Encounters, etc.)?  I am certain there are individuals who have witnessed UFO aircraft or been visited, yet question their experiences.  A program of this nature, even if an individual chooses not to watch, might easily trigger memories and could help spark an undecided soul toward Service to Other orientation.

Thank you!

Declined as what contactees deal with during recall is well discussed in the Visitation section of ZetaTalk. And what the populace goes through after seeing UFO's is more just a realization of the cover-up, as what they saw is clearly not swamp gas or weather balloons, etc. All this has nothing to do with growing toward STO, as this is more related to action on the part of an individual, not merely contemplation of events.

http://www.zetatalk.com/visitatn/v00.htm

The Zetas talk about how visitations are remembered only in the Subconscious so that the contactee is often confused about Alternate Realities; how the contactee can often discern that a visit has Just Occurred; how recall can be hastened through Hypnosis where the First Meeting is often recalled first; why Remembering should occur gradually as their may be Painful Experiences and Blocking can occur; and how Signs are sometimes given for reassurance.

Fea said:

Thank you!

RSS

SEARCH

Donate

Thanks to donations, the annual fund raisers for Ning Fees and ZetaTalk Mirror Sites will not be necessary

© 2014   Created by Gerard Zwaan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service