If you are unsure whether your question should be posed to the Zetas, post it on this discussion first: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/got-a-question-for-nancy-but Newcomers welcome. The weekly Q&A chat is for subjects not yet addressed by the Zetas. Commentary chitchat will automatically be deleted if it does not apply to the questions posed. As the 7 of 10 events are happening, unfolding as predicted we anticipate more traffic and are trying to keep it clean.

Before you post your question, research the ZetaTalk WebSite.
Use the Search Engine dedicated to the site.
Note the ZetaTalk section that applies and spend a few minutes there. For instance:
.. If wanting to contact the visitors, The Call has instructions.
.. If trying to discern if you are a contactee, Visitations is very helpful.
.. If pondering incarnations and what happens after death, the Density section has your answers.  
.. The rules that constrain the visitors, including rescue and healings, are in the Rules section.
.. Climate change and life after the pole shift are detailed in the Aftertime and Pole Shift sections.
.. Whether the visitors are here to rescue humanity during the coming pole shift is in the Transformation section, including the perpetual battery to be offered to highly Service-to-Other survivors.

Usekeywords to check whether your question has been addressed during prior chats. For instance, if your question is on the recent weather irregularities, use “weather” as the keyword in the prior ning chats archives or the prior years GLP chat archives.

If you cannot find that the Zetas have addressed your question before, and you have done your research, then post your question.

Many people new to the subject are focused on the relative safety of their location.
Research the Safe Locations [http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo242.htm]information for your country or neighboring countries, your state or province or neighboring state or province, and any cities nearby.
Go through the 7 Steps [http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/determine-your-safe-locations] to determine your elevation and likelihood of being flooded or distance from volcanoes.

If you have questions that have not been addressed, and have done your research, then post your question.

Any moderator or member who is aware of where your answer may lie within the body of ZetaTalk is welcome to assist in this matter, as we have many ZetaTalk savvy members.  
If however your questions are just a demand for a hand-held tour, and it is apparent you have not even attempted to research or read the existing material, your post will be deleted.

The Q&A discussions just past and ongoing are pinned for easy reference. If Nancy indicates that your question is “accepted” then it will be answered. If not, assume it has been declined by the Zetas. Answers will be posted by Saturday Noon EST. The discussion will be closed
Friday morning with a new discussion opened for the following week at that time.

Ning Rules that Apply
1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.
2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.
3.This ning does not focus on religion or politics, so these types of questions will be declined as a distraction from the issue at hand.

Zeta Rules that Apply
1. No personal counseling is done. This rule has been in place since 1996. Questions should be of broad interest to the general public.
2. Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so.  This rule has been in place since 2002. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.
3. The Zetas, as all visitors, are under rules on how they interact with humanity. They are not here to  rescue you. They cannot divert Planet X just as today they do not prevent droughts or floods. The Earth is mankind’s schoolhouse whereby he learns to help his fellow man.
4. The date of the pole shift cannot be given, but the sequence of events can be given. Check the ning pinned discussions and blogs for such information as the 7 of 10, the last weeks, etc. 

To find all prior chats on the ning, go to this list: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/categories/zetatalk-1/listForCategory

 

Note the Zeta's words on wasting the opportunity to pose question to themselves, and get a response via Nancy. They do not suffer fools gladly, and this will increasingly be the case.

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 4488

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I had a few questions about the dynamics of the New Madrid adjustment. Considering the diagonal pull on the North American continent where the western half is pulled to the southwest and the eastern half is pulled to the northeast, it would seem that the area with the greatest resistance to this diagonal movement would be the point in the New Madrid fault where it turns from the Mississippi River towards the St. Lawrence Seaway since this creates a bulge in the middle of the continent. This is the same area where the New Madrid quakes in 1811-12 occurred along this bend in the fault. From prior Zetatalk, this will be the area where the sudden release of pressure occurs for the major New Madrid adjustment. My question concerns the part of the fault line running from this area to the St. Lawrence Seaway. Will there also be the potential for 8 to 9 magnitude epicenters along the fault line all the way to the St. Lawrence Seaway? The effects of earthquakes on the eastern half of the continent travel great distances, so 8 to 9 magnitude epicenters further east would cause an even wider area of major damage further away from the fault line affecting more people. I know there are going to be large earthquakes all along the fault during the New Madrid adjustment, but I would like to know if we need to prepare for and be expecting earthquake epicenters in the 8 to 9 magnitude range further east.

 

It would seem that the fault line running from the New Madrid area to the Seaway would be more of a slip-slide adjustment with the diagonal movement occurring with the continent, but the Zetas have also said that Ohio will be pulled apart in places and that these are vertical adjustments. Does this mean one side of the fault line going toward the Seaway will be rising or dropping in elevation vertically or is this just due to land being pulled apart and dropping down or sinking in places? Does pulled apart mean more of a slip-slide tearing apart along the fault line or is it more of a stretching apart away from the fault line? If this is a stretching apart, would this affect mainly the fault area or could this be spread out sporadically over an area as large as a state away from the fault line? If this would be a slip-slide adjustment, I think there would be potential for greater magnitude earthquakes in these areas since once the resistance is released in the New Madrid area it will allow the plates to suddenly move past each other diagonally along the fault line all the way up to the Seaway. If the fault line will be more stretching apart in these areas then the quakes probably wouldn’t be as extreme, as a stretch zone is more silent, but the destruction to infrastructure will still be great. I’m guessing it would be more of a stretch adjustment the closer you get to the Seaway along the fault.

 

I am planning to sleep outside in tents, out in the open and away from falling objects, after the major Japan earthquakes occur signaling the New Madrid adjustment is near. You normally don’t have notice that a major earthquake is eminent to allow you to take precautions like this, so you can avoid being in buildings which are the cause of most earthquake injuries and deaths.

 

Hi,Nancy and zetas

Today'sM8.9 big EQ is not south Is.M9 that zetas predict?

Hi Shuichi

 

Here are the 7 of 10 Sequence of events (South America & Africa have to roll before the large earthquakes predicted for Japan happen)

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/7-of-10-sequence



Shuichi Inoue said:

Hi,Nancy and zetas

Today'sM8.9 big EQ is not south Is.M9 that zetas predict?

Can Zetas say reason of this sudden mega-earthquake happened in Japan? Because of what?

NASA said that this earthquake in Japan results in shift if earth axis about 15cm and shortenage of earth days like in Chile earthquake.

What cause this earthquake?

 

Thanks.

 

 

 

 

And one question more, can Moon perigee (closes position to the Earth) cause natural disasters?

Many people think that this big EQ in Japan caused by Moon Perigee?

Is it true, can Zetas tell?

 

Thanks.

 

 

 

 

Hi neX

Here is ZetaTalk about how “Japan is at the juncture of several plate boundaries” and “It is the pressure from the Pacific that is the issue”

http://www.zetatalk2.com/info/tinfx029.htm

 

ZetaTalk about the earth wobble causing earthquakes

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta342.htm


ZetaTalk news letter about quake patterns

http://www.zetatalk2.com/newsletr/issue065.htm

 

ZetaTalk about commenting on every earthquake

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta562.htm

I was wondering if the Zetas could comment on the recent occurrence of earthquakes and weather patterns we are now experiencing. I live in southern Arizona and I can't remember a winter where we have had any rain much less the current downpour we are experiencing right now. Its been raining for weeks, we usually get this kind of weather in the Summer with monsoons. Very strange. The seasons do appear to be blending in with one another as the Zetas have predicted. And also whats up with the recent earthquakes in California?

Everytime we are asked about the weather or earthquakes, our answer has been the same. We told you the weather would get more extreme, with temperature swings, drought and deluge switching about and more extreme, and the seasons seeming to blend into one another. Please do not ask us to repeat this everytime it gets a tad more extreme in your area! Likewise with earthquakes. We told you the N American continent is in a bow, with the worst stress at San Diego, the center of the bow. We told you that earthquakes are increasing steadily, exponentially rather than in a linear manner. Please do not ask us to comment on every quake! There is nothing more we could add!

 

 


_neX_ said:

Can Zetas say reason of this sudden mega-earthquake happened in Japan? Because of what?

NASA said that this earthquake in Japan results in shift if earth axis about 15cm and shortenage of earth days like in Chile earthquake.

What cause this earthquake?

 

Thanks.

 

 

 

 

This is a question to anyone who knows:

When earthquakes come from plate movement, then I would expect to see them along the WHOLE plate boarder. Not just in a small area.

How is this possible?

What is moving which way and how far?

Thanks for good answer.

Accepted. Very well thought out.

Seth said:

I had a few questions about the dynamics of the New Madrid adjustment. Considering the diagonal pull on the North American continent where the western half is pulled to the southwest and the eastern half is pulled to the northeast, it would seem that the area with the greatest resistance to this diagonal movement would be the point in the New Madrid fault where it turns from the Mississippi River towards the St. Lawrence Seaway since this creates a bulge in the middle of the continent. This is the same area where the New Madrid quakes in 1811-12 occurred along this bend in the fault. From prior Zetatalk, this will be the area where the sudden release of pressure occurs for the major New Madrid adjustment. My question concerns the part of the fault line running from this area to the St. Lawrence Seaway. Will there also be the potential for 8 to 9 magnitude epicenters along the fault line all the way to the St. Lawrence Seaway? The effects of earthquakes on the eastern half of the continent travel great distances, so 8 to 9 magnitude epicenters further east would cause an even wider area of major damage further away from the fault line affecting more people. I know there are going to be large earthquakes all along the fault during the New Madrid adjustment, but I would like to know if we need to prepare for and be expecting earthquake epicenters in the 8 to 9 magnitude range further east.

 

It would seem that the fault line running from the New Madrid area to the Seaway would be more of a slip-slide adjustment with the diagonal movement occurring with the continent, but the Zetas have also said that Ohio will be pulled apart in places and that these are vertical adjustments. Does this mean one side of the fault line going toward the Seaway will be rising or dropping in elevation vertically or is this just due to land being pulled apart and dropping down or sinking in places? Does pulled apart mean more of a slip-slide tearing apart along the fault line or is it more of a stretching apart away from the fault line? If this is a stretching apart, would this affect mainly the fault area or could this be spread out sporadically over an area as large as a state away from the fault line? If this would be a slip-slide adjustment, I think there would be potential for greater magnitude earthquakes in these areas since once the resistance is released in the New Madrid area it will allow the plates to suddenly move past each other diagonally along the fault line all the way up to the Seaway. If the fault line will be more stretching apart in these areas then the quakes probably wouldn’t be as extreme, as a stretch zone is more silent, but the destruction to infrastructure will still be great. I’m guessing it would be more of a stretch adjustment the closer you get to the Seaway along the fault.

 

I am planning to sleep outside in tents, out in the open and away from falling objects, after the major Japan earthquakes occur signaling the New Madrid adjustment is near. You normally don’t have notice that a major earthquake is eminent to allow you to take precautions like this, so you can avoid being in buildings which are the cause of most earthquake injuries and deaths.

 

Accepted. This is not the 7 of 10 quakes that the Zetas predict, which are multiple quakes in this range 8-9. Poor Japan, it has always been one of the most hammered places on Earth! A very brave people to live there.

Shuichi Inoue said:

Hi,Nancy and zetas

Today'sM8.9 big EQ is not south Is.M9 that zetas predict?

Accepted, will be a combo Q with others.

Ulrich Himmler said:

This is a question to anyone who knows:

When earthquakes come from plate movement, then I would expect to see them along the WHOLE plate boarder. Not just in a small area.

How is this possible?

What is moving which way and how far?

Thanks for good answer.

Accepted for combo question

_neX_ said:

Can Zetas say reason of this sudden mega-earthquake happened in Japan? Because of what?

NASA said that this earthquake in Japan results in shift if earth axis about 15cm and shortenage of earth days like in Chile earthquake.

What cause this earthquake?

 

Thanks.

 

 

 

 

Accepted for the combo cause question.

_neX_ said:

And one question more, can Moon perigee (closes position to the Earth) cause natural disasters?

Many people think that this big EQ in Japan caused by Moon Perigee?

Is it true, can Zetas tell?

 

Thanks.

 

 

 

 

RSS

SEARCH

Donate


Thanks to donations, the annual fund raisers for Ning Fees and ZetaTalk Mirror Sites will not be necessary

© 2014   Created by Gerard Zwaan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service