ZetaTalk Chat has moved from GodlikeProductions to this Ning. Before you post your question, research www.zetatalk.com. The Search Engine dedicated to the site can be very helpful. If you cannot find an answer, then post your question here. Any moderator or member who is aware of the quote and location where your question is already addressed within ZetaTalk is welcome to assist in this matter, as we have many ZetaTalk savvy members.  

Questions posted during the week will be accepted not on a first-come-first-serve basis, as was the case before on GLP, but based on what the Zetas consider a priority question. Thus, some questions may not be addressed.

By Saturday Noon eastern daylight time (6:00 p.m. Ning Time), the answers will be posted and the thread will remain open for discussion afterward, and for the following week will be pinned for easy reference. You may post your questions anytime until 11:00 a.m. Saturday EDT, or until such time as the answers are provided by Nancy and a new discussion for the forthcoming Saturday is posted.

To find earlier ZetaTalk chats on this ning, do the following:

1.  Click on "Forum" in the top navigational bar, or click on "View All" below the Discussion Forum section on the Main page.

2.  Scroll below the Featured discussions and select the ZetaTalk category.

3.  Then choose the week you are seeking.

If you are new to this ning, check out the Welcome Message; Ning Basics blog at http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/welcome-message-ning-basics to help you get up to speed.

Rules

The premise of this Ning is that Planet X will cause a pole shift in the near future which is an event that can be survived when you prepare for it. You should familiarize yourself with the Premise and the Rules at http://poleshift.ning.com/notes/Premise_and_rules, as they apply to this discussion forum as well, the major rules being:

1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.

2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.

Note to Fans

Don't ask the Zetas to respond to personal problems or questions. No personal counseling is done. This rule has been in place since 1996 when it became obvious that the clamor for personal counseling would drown out more important work.

Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so.  This rule has been in place since 2002 when it became obvious that a plethora of websites making claims that could not be verified were cropping up, and the clamor for the Zetas to address every silly statement would drown out more important work. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue. Questions in these categories will be ignored without explanation or apology by Nancy, during the chat.

Views: 1413

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Q for Zetas:
Can Zetas tell anything about this crop circle in Italy reported on 26 May?
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/inter2010/italy/SanBenigno2010a....

howdie nancy.......
1..all this increased activity with the sun is this related to nibiru????....

2. what can we expect in the near term with regards to earthquakes, weather and the like.....

3. how do u like this new arrangement????....

i suspect that it will make life a little easier for u.....

best regards and thanks for any input...
I just came across a strange link regarding the Canadian Spiral. I know it's a hoax but this link shows a new video that shows some strange atmospheric phenomenon. I could be making something out of nothing but thought I'd share this link. You might have to run the add-on the play the video.
http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/realcanadaspiral.html
Here are some frames from the video...that show the main body followe by a winding trial.. Looks look rocket fuel...

MegaMontana said:
I just came across a strange link regarding the Canadian Spiral. I know it's a hoax but this link shows a new video that shows some strange atmospheric phenomenon. I could be making something out of nothing but thought I'd share this link. You might have to run the add-on the play the video.
http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/realcanadaspiral.html
The zetas have said that in it's stopped position, the earth's is rotating approx 4 minutes faster : http://www.zetatalk.com/index/earth247.htm

Solar time (aka measured time - such as we set our clocks by) is the time taken for the sun to rotate in the sky, from one day to the next.

Sidereal time is the time taken for some distant constellation to appear in the same place in the sky, from one night to the next.

Usually sidereal time is slightly longer, as the earth's orbit is a curve, so the earth has to spin slightly more for objects in the sky to match the prevous day's position.

Sidereal time is said to be on average 4 minutes more per day, than solar time (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidereal_time#Exact_duration_and_its_v...).

Astronomers use sidereal time to locate known objects in the night sky. An astronomer takes the local time, and obtains the sidereal time given a set of established formulae, which is then used to locate astronomical bodies in the sky.

A debunker on the old forum stated that if earth had stopped in it's orbit, that the passage of sidereal time would reduce until which point it would be the same as solar / measured time, therefore he concluded that the earth had not stopped in his orbit.

I agree with the first part of this statement about sidereal time affecting observations, but not his conclusion.

ZT's have said that clock manipulation is already in place, and 4 minutes has been stated in many places as an observed variance, which as it happens, would also be the approximate difference required to make a solar time -> sidereal time conversion still work in a stopped orbit.

If the administrators of atomic clocks have slowed thier clocks to maintain the correct relationship between solar time and sidereal time (slowing by approx 4 minutes per day), then people derriving sidereal time from a "pre-cooked" solar time, would not notice any apparent issue with thier astronomical observations using sidereal time. I would imagine all "serious" astronomers, and increasingly amateurs or even your average domestic user, would be using time from the "pre-cooked" USNO atomic clocks.

Can the Zeta's comment on the above ?

Also, I wonder if this is part of why things seems to be subjectively progressing more quickly these days? Our clocks tell us time is passing more slowly, but our natural senses tell us they days are actually passing more quickly, causing a discordance ?
Thanks Morris! It does look like some kind of rocket trail. I appreciate you posting the images.
I was trained as an astrologer in 1972 and used to do charts full time as a living. Then I gradually gave it up and internalized much of what I wanted to learn from it. So, in this regard, what do the Zetas think of Astrology? If Planet X came into and started affecting the solar system in 2003, does that mean that no printed or online ephemeris is accurate now for the planets since 2003? In astrology the planets are positioned as seen from the Earth, rather than as in astronomy as seen from the Sun, but with Planet X moving the Earth all over the place, it seems logical that no chart done now would be accurate. Is that important at all? Will the solar system when it gets back to a stable mode then have an ephemeris calculated by the Zetas or somebody in order to do charts, or has astrology ended for all time, and will not be used again? Of course, birth charts for people born before 2003 would still be useful if the client is interested. I haven't done a chart in years, and just the other day a relative was born and the family asked me to do a chart. I wondered where I should begin with that, and figured you would know the best answer. Thank you.
Always interesting to read the ning, thanks

I found mention on Troubled Times, but am curious at to the Zeta's response and don't think it's been addressed.

QFZT

I'm interested in what the Zetas have to say about colloidal silver and it's benefit for use now and in the AfterTime. I've found it to be useful for healing and wonder if I should go back and research how to make it for the benefit of all I can help - do the Zetas believe this is useful for humans as well as hybrids?

Thanks Nancy and all other contributors on our ning for your curiosity, kindness and wisdom
Hello Nancy!

I tried posting a question for the zetas before and am not sure where it went... It is a question of interest to many...Can the zetas comment on whether this polar shift will be less severe than originally described... With more folks waking up spiritually and praying... is there a more positive outcome in store for this planet? As you know, folks are getting antsy with all the news about earth changes... and weather changes... It would be nice to know the truth about the above matter.
Thanks!
Good afternoon Nansy.
Learn, please, as Zetas supervise here maniacs-presidents of the countries for example such as South Korea? Its president the present maniac dreaming of war. While it is possible to prevent war, but the first error becomes fatal. All of us people also can be mistaken. Whether also what they could recommend Maine of the Tank for anticipatory suppression of maniacs of type? Because now the world keeps only that nobody has yawned and was not mistaken. And many of those who provide safety directly we will tell beggars. Also can happen so that in the absence of money at somebody the control will be wasted even on time, and then will be already late. Therefore it would be desirable to learn as to compensate such problems that occurrence of such situation did not lead to uncontrollable development of a situation and war.
Thank.
I checked SOHO, for the movie of the activity (as in flare, but this is what I got

The movie stops, and there is no more film to show any flares.
Then we get space weather with this:

Which suggests that 3 spots were there somewhere, but now have vanished, Ghosts

Then they have a picture of a coronal hole, but it is just one hole, not three like it says in the picture above

So to me, it looks like uncertain

chosh binii said:
howdie nancy.......
1..all this increased activity with the sun is this related to nibiru????....

2. what can we expect in the near term with regards to earthquakes, weather and the like.....

3. how do u like this new arrangement????....

i suspect that it will make life a little easier for u.....

best regards and thanks for any input...
Cherie, I also think about this you are concerned about. But it is wishful thinking. So face with the most terrible day in the future, one feels the need for mercy. One says, maybe if I pray, if I do something I will be able to make it less harsh. One should be prepared for the worse. Being prepared is the difference, it gives us hope to know there is a database of survival skills.
ZetaTalk: Most Terrible Day
Note: written on Jul 15, 1996.

The day of a significant pole shift, such as will occur on this next passage of the 12th Planet, is one no human on Earth will be able to ignore. For most, it will be a most terrible day.

Those who have had no forewarning will be no worse off then those who have heard rumors but been unable to make changes in their life to prepare. In fact, having no forewarning will almost be a blessing for those unable to prepare, as in this way they will not agonize over choices made. Those who have prepared will be in a state of high anxiety, imagining the worst. Regardless of whether a human realizes what is about to happen but has been unable to take themselves to safety, or has no realization, the effect is the same. They wait for what is to come next. As we have described, this waiting can take the form of distractions such as parties or denial such as continuing with the daily routine as though everything were normal, but for most this waiting is a type of breath holding. They are in shock, from the time they realize that the Earth has stopped rotating until the pole shift, they are essentially in shock, for days.
For those along coast lines, the hour when the Earth's crust moves along with the core to its new position is not the time of trauma until the Earth's core and crust stop. It is then that massive tidal waves roll slowly up into the coastal areas, first on one side of a body of water and then, later when the water sloshes back, on the other side. Both tides are equally as devastating. Being on high ground along a coast line is no safety factor if the water has nowhere to go, as the press of water behind the wave head will force the water up when meeting a barrier, so one is flooded anyway. Riding the wave results in being dashed against barriers, and allowing the wave to engulf one is a certain drowning, fortunately a painless death. Thus, those along the coast lines die from tidal waves, almost invariably, if they are not dead already.
For those inland beyond the reach of tidal waves, the earthquakes are devastating. All but the flimsiest of housing is wrenched so violently that it collapses, crushing and trapping those inside. Those inside tents or straw huts will find themselves, along with their housing, jerked sideways, but aside from scrapes and bruises, relatively unharmed. Lying on the ground during this time is in and of itself a protection, as friction along the ground prevents one from being hurled. In the cities, structures collapse, creating the scenario seen after major earthquakes in the extreme, everywhere. The injured die from lack of treatment and the living soon sicken from drinking sewage contaminated water, and with transportation blocked on all sides, starvation soon takes its toll also.
Those living on subducting plates that border the oceans will find themselves covered with a depth of ocean water that they cannot resist. They will surely drown. Those situated where rapid subduction occurs on areas above sea level may themselves on hot earth during the moments following a pole shift when the crust stops moving and the plates in essence slam into each other like a train whose engine suddenly comes to a stop. Here height helps, as the greater the distance from where friction between the crusts is creating heat, the better. The heat can be great enough to melt rock, as witnesses who have survived such terrifying sights attest. Volcanoes, active and inactive, will explode violently, covering the surrounding areas in raining rock and dust and superheating the air so that all life nearby is extinguished in a wink.
Lightning and firestorms from falling walls of flaming petrochemicals, formed during the interaction of gasses with volcanic heat and continuous lightning, cannot be predicted. They can happen world wide, and as with the hurricane force winds are a factor of the atmosphere, not the land mass. Where they are rare, these firestorms are devastating, and burn all beneath the falling wall of flame in a holocaust. The horrified victims have little chance to even realize what is happening before they are engulfed and lose consciousness from lack of oxygen. As with spontaneous human combustion, the victim is unconscious during the burning process. Protection from this rare chance of devastation is best attained by sheltering under a metal roof, which will not burn.
In rural areas survivors find themselves dealing less with the collapse of civilization than with climate changes. At first, stores are eaten until gone, and then real concern about the inability to grow crops sets in. Will the Sun never shine through the clouds? More than any other reason, this is what causes pole shift survivors to wander - they are seeking a land where the sun shines as it used to, sure that they are simply on the wrong side of the Earth for some reason. Starvation soon has survivors eating everything in sight, chewing on old leather, eating the branches of dead trees, but still the gnawing hunger continues. Death by starvation is also relatively painless, as a stupor sets in. The mind is dulled and languor envelopes the human, who is essentially asleep when death comes.
All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@ZetaTalk.com

cherie helen campbell said:
Hello Nancy!

I tried posting a question for the zetas before and am not sure where it went... It is a question of interest to many...Can the zetas comment on whether this polar shift will be less severe than originally described... With more folks waking up spiritually and praying... is there a more positive outcome in store for this planet? As you know, folks are getting antsy with all the news about earth changes... and weather changes... It would be nice to know the truth about the above matter.
Thanks!

RSS

SEARCH

Donate

Thanks to donations, the annual fund raisers for Ning Fees and ZetaTalk Mirror Sites will not be necessary

© 2014   Created by Gerard Zwaan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service