Before you post your question, research http://www.zetatalk.com. The Search Engine dedicated to the site can be very helpful. If you cannot find an answer, then post your question here. Any moderator or member who is aware of the quote and location where your question is already addressed within ZetaTalk is welcome to assist in this matter, as we have many ZetaTalk savvy members.  

Questions posted during the week will be accepted not on a first-come-first-serve basis but based on what the Zetas consider a priority question. Thus, some questions may not be addressed.

By Saturday Noon eastern daylight time (6:00 p.m. Ning Time), the answers will be posted and will be pinned for easy reference. You may post your questions anytime until such time the discussion is closed, usually sometime late Friday afternoon. A new discussion for the forthcoming Saturday will be opened for questions at that time.

To find earlier ZetaTalk chats on this ning, do the following:

1.  Click on "Forum" in the top navigational bar, or click on "View All" below the Discussion Forum section on the Main page.

2.  Scroll below the Featured discussions and select the ZetaTalk category.

3.  Then choose the week you are seeking.

If you are new to this ning, check out the Welcome Message; Ning Basics blog at http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/welcome-message-ning-basics to help you get up to speed.

Rules

The premise of this Ning is that Planet X will cause a pole shift in the near future which is an event that can be survived when you prepare for it. You should familiarize yourself with the Premise and the Rules at http://poleshift.ning.com/notes/Premise_and_rules, as they apply to this discussion forum as well, the major rules being:

1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.

2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.

Note to Fans

Don't ask the Zetas to respond to personal problems or questions. No personal counseling is done. This rule has been in place since 1996 when it became obvious that the clamor for personal counseling would drown out more important work.

Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so.  This rule has been in place since 2002 when it became obvious that a plethora of websites making claims that could not be verified were cropping up, and the clamor for the Zetas to address every silly statement would drown out more important work. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.

Views: 1477

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Nancy, Could image from Chaiten WebCam be reflection of camera lenses? That object on the left.
Accepted!

Marcus V said:
Hi Nancy hope your doing good.I had a question about the New Madrid adjustment .I know it said Florida would be pulled down slightly in the video and was wondering what kind of damage can be expected in it from the adjustment.Will it be devastating.I read in the safe location area on zeta talk that shortly before the pole shift when the Atlantic stretches that it would be pulled down and drown everyone .So I was a bit confused on the order of the events . Is it that it will slight be pulled under first by the adjustment and then after some time just before the pole shift the Atlantic stretches and pulls it under totally.Does the slight drop cause the tsunami or the Atlantic stretch do that just prior to the Pole shift which is why I am a bit confused since the pole shift is a ten and the adjustment is a 7 if I am correct and slightly pulled down doesn't seem like it would drown everyone. In the video when its talking about the New Madrid fault line Florida and the Southern Eastern looks like it sinks or is it a process where it sinks in intervals after the slight drop not all in in time. I also thought it said in Zeta talk the tsunami happening this year would cause the tsunami not the stretch of the Atlantic. The 7 not 9 which I was thinking might be the slightly the zetas were taking about before the pole shift .Which was making me think they were one and they same but I cant see how that's possible if its only pull slightly then it its not pulled under totally to drown everyone but the safe location said the Atlantic stretch would drown every one and it would be shortly before the pole shift which I took to be like a hour or so before the actual pole shift or even a moment/moments before it.I hope I don't sound too confusing .I know the adjustment would be a 7 out of ten not quit the pole shift the 10 in the scale.I wasn't sure if that was the shortly the zetas were taking about .I just wanted to be sure I have it right. Now that I think about I know that some building were design for earthquakes and shift movements so I can see were they might be damaged, maybe to a point of falling or what not. Any help would be much,much appreciated. Thanks!!!
QFTZ 1:

What do the Zetas think about the consequences of the EXTREME FEAR and sense of COMPLETE HOPELESSNESS, mankind will experience during the last weeks before PS, a situation that could quickly move MILLIONS of souls to STS. Benign Aliens have been very careful so far in this regard, and all visitations are recorded only in the subconscious for this reason... it is known that FEAR and HOPELESSNES are the big weapons of STS crowds...

QFTZ 2:

Could the Zetas give more hints about the nature of the Spiritual Guides, and how do they determine with precision whether a soul thinks of himself 90% or 95% of the time (STS) or 45%/ 50% (STO)? How many entities are involved in this decision? Do they make mistakes sometimes or everything is clear trasparent from their higher perspective? thanx
Hi Nancy, With the sun moving too far north, is this caused by planet x? Is planet x's north pole or south pole facing earth?
i heard that the tarballs found in florida beaches are chemically different from the deep horizon gusher...any thoughts about that...

thanks...
Here is some Zetatalk that might answer question 1 & 2
Q1 www.zetatalk.com/call/c36.htm
Q2 www.zetatalk.com/density/d02.htm

Mindaugas Ken said:
Hi Nancy ,

Want to ask several questions ,but if you or Zetas think that it is irrelevant please feel free to reject them.

Q1: What type of current Calls are most urgent in sense where we could be involved to help others by Zetas guidance ?Of course imagination could be used and list could be made as follows : starving children in Africa , homeless people you meet each day or spreading coming PS message to all your friends and further. But that is only GUESSING. What are current TOP priorities ?

Q2 : If travel faster than speed of light is possible in "String " theory context ? If so, do Zetas or other aliens use that or they use other technologies to travel with speed of light . No issues if that can not be shared.

Q3. How its gonna happen that Planet X which size is 3 time bigger than Earths will be missed by all professional astronauts whose daily job is to observe the sky ?If NASA team is doing SABOTAGE by covering that from the public how about other countries astronauts ? That could be like miss the coming train while you sitting on the rails ?

Q4. How many years it could take to progress humans from 3rd to 4th density in context of morale, ethics counting from present point and if we ignore coming PS ? Or that progress is not possible at all due to humans selfish nature which leads to periodic conflicts ?
This could be argued, yes, but the BIG lens flare is the vertical flare, so likely not. A ghost would have a similar vertical line which it does not.

_neX_ said:
Nancy, Could image from Chaiten WebCam be reflection of camera lenses? That object on the left.
Q1 accepted.
Q2 declined. The DO already go faster than light and use gravity to achieve this. http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s15.htm
Q3 declined as addressed last week, and repeatedly, how NASA is part of hte coverup and astronauts are leaned on. The eclipse just past is an example. ALL webcams went down suddenly when PX was about to be viewed! Worldwide. No matter the source. They bribe, threaten, and kill, and plus astronauts sign a national security agreement for work, so could be sued.
Q4 accepted.

Mindaugas Ken said:
Hi Nancy ,

Want to ask several questions ,but if you or Zetas think that it is irrelevant please feel free to reject them.

Q1: What type of current Calls are most urgent in sense where we could be involved to help others by Zetas guidance ?Of course imagination could be used and list could be made as follows : starving children in Africa , homeless people you meet each day or spreading coming PS message to all your friends and further. But that is only GUESSING. What are current TOP priorities ?

Q2 : If travel faster than speed of light is possible in "String " theory context ? If so, do Zetas or other aliens use that or they use other technologies to travel with speed of light . No issues if that can not be shared.

Q3. How its gonna happen that Planet X which size is 3 time bigger than Earths will be missed by all professional astronauts whose daily job is to observe the sky ?If NASA team is doing SABOTAGE by covering that from the public how about other countries astronauts ? That could be like miss the coming train while you sitting on the rails ?

Q4. How many years it could take to progress humans from 3rd to 4th density in context of morale, ethics counting from present point and if we ignore coming PS ? Or that progress is not possible at all due to humans selfish nature which leads to periodic conflicts ?
The Zetas have said the sun could care less about presence of Planet X, which was closer recently than it is now, outbound. So the Sun is not suddenly going to get active in this way. But I will check that my answer, which I wrote already this morning, covers your concerns.

Jim Balister said:
Thanks Nancy! I would like to add one more thing here. I was focusing on the suns magnetic energy. There are also several other things that make magma hot. That being presure and friction.
Nancy Lieder said:
Jim, I will add your explanation to your question, so it can be focused to your concerns.

Jim Balister said:
Andrew this is why I think this. The crust gets thin when the magma melts the rock and dirt above it. I have a friend who is a geophysicest who told me that at the university he attended they had electro magnets that were so powerful that they could melt iron with them. Yes strong magnitism can melt rock. The earth is a large electric moter. The sun is the power to the moter. Global warming is a farce! Co2 is only a small, very small part of the problem. The earth is heating up from within, due to the energy of the sun which is caused by PX. When PX goes away the earth will cool down some. I do not know about you but I sure would not want to stick my finger in magma. It is hot! It will melt through convection. There is a happy medium where everything is in it's place due to balance. But that balence is being disturbed by the suns power and things are out of bounds. Once again----Planet X is drawing the sunspots and solar flairs away from the earth for now, but when it crosses between the sun and the earth it may draw them this way. It would be a good question to ask the Z's.....Can the sun fire up magma which in turn can melt iron and rock?
Accepted.

j j said:
qfzt
The z's said that bcoz of a lot of ppl wishing for the possibility of nuclear waste to be handled appropriately, the council of worlds decided that this would be taken care of, since the earth was going to be a future home for people of all worlds as well.

Now dont a lot of ppl cringe for an uptick in earth changes (and other clues ) so that the average utterly clueless person has somewhat of a chance of surviving and helping their loved ones. The z's said that the council had made a decision recently that the true state of matters would be allowed to leak out here and there with the way, sto aliens are today maintaining a sense of reality in the sky.

so then what is the likelihood, that the council chooses to change the current expected sequence of events & tip the balance more in favour of a disclosure of px, as the number of ppl giving the call increase when the earth changes pick up in speed
Accepted, though this has been addressed in part recently. We will expand upon the subject.

TO said:
What does FEMA have planned for the eventual millions of unemployed, who are barely hanging on, losing their payments and not being able to house or feed their children?
Accepted.

dark horse said:
QFTZ 1:

What do the Zetas think about the consequences of the EXTREME FEAR and sense of COMPLETE HOPELESSNESS, mankind will experience during the last weeks before PS, a situation that could quickly move MILLIONS of souls to STS. Benign Aliens have been very careful so far in this regard, and all visitations are recorded only in the subconscious for this reason... it is known that FEAR and HOPELESSNES are the big weapons of STS crowds...

QFTZ 2:

Could the Zetas give more hints about the nature of the Spiritual Guides, and how do they determine with precision whether a soul thinks of himself 90% or 95% of the time (STS) or 45%/ 50% (STO)? How many entities are involved in this decision? Do they make mistakes sometimes or everything is clear trasparent from their higher perspective? thanx

RSS

SEARCH

Donate

Thanks to donations, the annual fund raisers for Ning Fees and ZetaTalk Mirror Sites will not be necessary

© 2014   Created by Gerard Zwaan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service