If you are unsure whether your question should be posed to the Zetas, post it on this discussion first: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/got-a-question-for-nancy-but Newcomers welcome. The weekly Q&A chat is for subjects not yet addressed by the Zetas. Commentary chitchat will automatically be deleted if it does not apply to the questions posed. As the 7 of 10 events are happening, unfolding as predicted we anticipate more traffic and are trying to keep it clean.

Before you post your question, research the ZetaTalk WebSite.
Use the Search Engine dedicated to the site.
Note the ZetaTalk section that applies and spend a few minutes there. For instance:
.. If wanting to contact the visitors, The Call has instructions.
.. If trying to discern if you are a contactee, Visitations is very helpful.
.. If pondering incarnations and what happens after death, the Density section has your answers.  
.. The rules that constrain the visitors, including rescue and healings, are in the Rules section.
.. Climate change and life after the pole shift are detailed in the Aftertime and Pole Shift sections.
.. Whether the visitors are here to rescue humanity during the coming pole shift is in the Transformation section, including the perpetual battery to be offered to highly Service-to-Other survivors.

Usekeywords to check whether your question has been addressed during prior chats. For instance, if your question is on the recent weather irregularities, use “weather” as the keyword in the prior ning chats archives or the prior years GLP chat archives.

If you cannot find that the Zetas have addressed your question before, and you have done your research, then post your question.

Many people new to the subject are focused on the relative safety of their location.
Research the Safe Locations [http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo242.htm]information for your country or neighboring countries, your state or province or neighboring state or province, and any cities nearby.
Go through the 7 Steps [http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/determine-your-safe-locations] to determine your elevation and likelihood of being flooded or distance from volcanoes.

If you have questions that have not been addressed, and have done your research, then post your question.

Any moderator or member who is aware of where your answer may lie within the body of ZetaTalk is welcome to assist in this matter, as we have many ZetaTalk savvy members.  
If however your questions are just a demand for a hand-held tour, and it is apparent you have not even attempted to research or read the existing material, your post will be deleted.

The Q&A discussions just past and ongoing are pinned for easy reference. If Nancy indicates that your question is “accepted” then it will be answered. If not, assume it has been declined by the Zetas. Answers will be posted by Saturday Noon EST. The discussion will be closed
Friday morning with a new discussion opened for the following week at that time.

Ning Rules that Apply
1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.
2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.
3.This ning does not focus on religion or politics, so these types of questions will be declined as a distraction from the issue at hand.

Zeta Rules that Apply
1. No personal counseling is done. This rule has been in place since 1996. Questions should be of broad interest to the general public.
2. Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so.  This rule has been in place since 2002. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.
3. The Zetas, as all visitors, are under rules on how they interact with humanity. They are not here to  rescue you. They cannot divert Planet X just as today they do not prevent droughts or floods. The Earth is mankind’s schoolhouse whereby he learns to help his fellow man.
4. The date of the pole shift cannot be given, but the sequence of events can be given. Check the ning pinned discussions and blogs for such information as the 7 of 10, the last weeks, etc. 

To find all prior chats on the ning, go to this list: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/categories/zetatalk-1/listForCategory

Note the Zeta's words on wasting the opportunity to pose question to themselves, and get a response via Nancy. They do not suffer fools gladly, and this will increasingly be the case.

This is an opportunity to discuss the public's expectations of Nancy, who is a single person, 70 years old, with health concerns, who works every day for as many hours as her health allows on getting the message out to the world. She was asked, in the early days of ZetaTalk, to be as educated on astronomy as astronomers, and did so to a degree that allowed her to support the imaging of the inbound Planet X. She supported our debates on sci.astro on the absurdity of human math when faced with reality, on the matter of why the Moon is in the skies and not crashing to Earth, even though she does not speak math any more than she speaks Greek.

To properly translate our concepts, Nancy, as she has so often mentioned, must be on the same page as ourselves, versed sufficiently in the subject to understand our response. Thus she has been asked to be educated to the level of a biologist or geneticist on the matter of the hybrids, to be a geologist on plate movements, to be a vulcanologist, to be a hydrologist on water movement, to be an archeologist re ancient civilizations, to be an electrician when discussing survival equipment, and to be a sociologist and political scientist on the matter of human behavior. Where images do not exist on the web, she draws them sufficiently to explain our words. We do not, on every answer, require Nancy to spend hours positioning herself such that she goes beyond what is needed to relay our message.

Bear in mind, during these chats, what you are asking of ourselves and Nancy. You have a resource here which you are regularly wasting and exhausting with idiotic questions! Nancy has warned that the time is quickly coming when you will get no response from her at all, just a statement as to which questions will be accepted. You have complained when she told you, in no uncertain terms, what was wrong with your demands or your questions. But those who do not learn are destined to be ignored, which is what is coming next.

Views: 962

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Apart from the ice caps melting over two years, how fast will the sea claim land as the sea beds rise will it be days weeks or mouths  will it be during the PS or after, and will they ever return  to there former state and if so how long will it take.

Hello and my thanks to Derrick and Nancy for the response to my four questions. I appreciate the insight that was provided. I had read the site regarding Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, President of Iran, that had stated he was a "sleeper" STO, but that did not provide all the information I was seeking.

However, as time passes, it is certain that more information will be forthcoming, so, I will have patience and wait and see what develops. At present, my efforts are centered on ways to help others, provide for the coming needs, and develop ways to engineer things like access to water, power, etc.

I appreciate all the effort and information provided by ZTs, Nancy, and others. In my research, and studying of history of the universes, this question has often come into my thinking.

Are the Hopi Indians from the general evolutionary development of the various tribes of the earth, or, as I have read in some instances, were they beings who were placed on earth for some special purpose?

Thanks,

Roy

Hi James

Here is some Zeta Talk that may help with your question

Zeta Talk about how long it will take  for the sea level to rise 675 feet after the pole shift.

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/26ju2010.htm

There are two phenomena to measure. One is the melting of the obvious ice patches, the poles and Greenland, which will in the main be along the new Equator. This will occur relatively quickly, but be disbursed into the oceans as the area of melt is surrounded in most cases by open sea, and likely to take only months or at least a year. Then there is the heating of the deep oceans, caused by heat in the ocean floor. Just as it takes a few minutes to heat a pot of water on the stove, this does not happen instantaneously. Warmer water rises, cold drops and is warmed, and overall until a stasis is reached there is a steady rise in the volume of water heated. The sea level rise from warmer oceans will be steady. Thus the overall rise will be faster during the first year, due to overlap, and slower during the second. One could compute this by assuming the first year to include a 200 foot rise from melting poles and Greenland melt. Both the first and second year would distribute the remaining 475 feet evenly.

Zeta Talk about how long it will take the sea level to drop back down again

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p158.htm

James said:
Apart from the ice caps melting over two years, how fast will the sea claim land as the sea beds rise will it be days weeks or mouths  will it be during the PS or after, and will they ever return  to there former state and if so how long will it take.

Hi Roy & Betty

Zeta Talk about the origin of the American Indians

http://www.zetatalk.com/worlds/w55.htm

Zeta Talk about the Hopi

http://www.zetatalk.com/awaken/a66.htm

Roy & Betty Retherford said:

Hello and my thanks to Derrick and Nancy for the response to my four questions. I appreciate the insight that was provided. I had read the site regarding Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, President of Iran, that had stated he was a "sleeper" STO, but that did not provide all the information I was seeking.

However, as time passes, it is certain that more information will be forthcoming, so, I will have patience and wait and see what develops. At present, my efforts are centered on ways to help others, provide for the coming needs, and develop ways to engineer things like access to water, power, etc.

I appreciate all the effort and information provided by ZTs, Nancy, and others. In my research, and studying of history of the universes, this question has often come into my thinking.

Are the Hopi Indians from the general evolutionary development of the various tribes of the earth, or, as I have read in some instances, were they beings who were placed on earth for some special purpose?

Thanks,

Roy

Hi Dave

Zeta Talk about the position of Planet X

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/06no2010.htm

The dither we have described that occurs between Planet X and the Earth, where at times Planet X will be to the right (in the line of view from the northern hemisphere) and even to the left (during the 3 days of darkness) can create confusion. As Planet X comes at the Earth in a retrograde orbit, the Earth (halted in her orbit) will most often see Planet X to the lower right hand side, more or less at the 4 o'clock position. During those times when the Earth is moving backwards in her orbit, to evade the approaching Planet X, it may appear further to the right, temporarily. In that Venus and the Dark Twin are also caught in the cup in front of Planet X, these planets may cause the Earth to bobble about at times. This changes the view from the Earth not because Planet X has moved, but because the Earth moved. In order to effect a simulation of the seasons, we may also be required to move the Earth up or down vs a vs the Sun's Ecliptic, and this too can change the view.

Then there is the matter of the mankind's satellites, which are buffeted about in all the particle flows ongoing, so determining just what is being viewed at any moment is difficult. The Stereo satellites, when launched, were supposed to move out in front of and behind the Earth at a set pace that would allow them to spread apart by 45 degrees each year. Meanwhile, keeping the Earth in the center. This is what the public has been told, but these satellites were not launched to examine the Sun, but instead were intended to examine Planet X. Launched in late October, 2006 and moving apart at a pace of 22.5 degree per satellite per year, this has placed the Stereo satellites almost opposite each other by late October, 2010. At that time, the Earth was in the Fall position in her halted orbit, and has since scuttled backwards toward the August position. Thus the view from the Stereo Behind satellite cannot encompasses the earth in the narrow view from the HI-1 cameras, as it is only somewhat to the right of the satellite, out of the field of view.

What is known is that the appearance of Planet X and its entourage components is different from the appearance of any planets caught by either the SOHO or Stereo satellites. Planets are an orb, reflecting light directly, where the corpus of Planet X most often appears as a cross or the Winged Globe, with a drifting tail. The Moon Swirls of Planet X are seen as a long streak or the bird-like appearance or a String of Pearls, again with a drifting tail. The appearance of the corpus of Planet X can thus be confused with one of its Moon Swirls. That said, what is captured on the recent Stereo Behind images as a moving, multifaceted cross? If one takes into consideration the real position of the Stereo satellites, vs a vs the Earth, one can see that its can indeed be a capture of the Planet X corpus, which it is!

This Zeta Talk News Letter has a photo of Planet X at sunset at about the 4 o’clock position in Salt Lake City

http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue192.htm

This Zeta Talk News letter has a photo of planet X at sunrise at about the 4 o’clock position in South Dakota

http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue213.htm

Dave Stewart said:

When you look at the rising sun from the northern hemisphere, is the ecliptic and the placement of Planet X at the 4:00 position the same as the setting sun? Thanks Nancy and thanks to all your hardworking cohorts. Let me know if you ever need your gutters cleaned out.

No, not the same, and this is NOT a proper question for the Zetas! Any planetarium program such as Skymap or one of the online (free) programs will quickly show you this. This is an example of the slant of the Ecliptic from El Paso, TX after sundown

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/earthm51.htm

At dawn, it slants in the other direction.

Dave Stewart said:

When you look at the rising sun from the northern hemisphere, is the ecliptic and the placement of Planet X at the 4:00 position the same as the setting sun? Thanks Nancy and thanks to all your hardworking cohorts. Let me know if you ever need your gutters cleaned out.

Declined as already addressed somewhere in ZetaTalk. This is a steady pace over two years, or close to that, and you will not see the waters falling within your life time.

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p164.htm

Most of the surface of the Earth is covered by the great oceans, which warm completely, without cold spots, after the shift, and do not return to having cold spots until some centuries have passed. This warmer water accounts for the rise in sea level, in the main.

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p30.htm
Where new poles take centuries to fully form, existing poles thrust under an equatorial sun melt rapidly. The melting poles will thus raise the sea level, worldwide, by 650 to 700 feet within two years.

James said:

Declined as likely is, or both. The Zetas have already stated that the debris is there to the degree that ISS mission is considered a "suicide mission". They have been trying to blame this on increasing space junk from defunct satellites and the like, but MOSTLY it is tail debris.

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/07ag2010.htm

They are truly on a mission that could end in tragedy at any moment. Not just from electrical failure, but from the debris ever increasing in the space around them.

Jose said:

Hi,

There is this article stating that "Russian Debris" will hit the atlantis: ISS Debris. My feeling is that this is Planet X and its moons, dust, asteroids etc. Can the Zeta's confirm if this is the case?

Thanks,

Jose

Hello dear Nancy, hi Zetas!

I noticed James asked about ice cabs, that brings my mind question that have bothered me since I found zetatalk earlier this year. Zetas have said sea level rise up to 675 ft after PS, and Im sure Zetas are wise with their calculations. It just makes me confused when for exemple looking from wikipedia there reads that melting ice sheet of Greenland would rise sea level 7.2 meters, and melting ice sheet of Antarctica 65 meters, together around 70 meters(= little bit over 200 ft). Trust me, I know very well theres lot of disinformation in wikipedia, but those numbers looked credible to me as well...

Then, interestingly Derrick found this ZT from last year which says:

One could compute this by assuming the first year to include a 200 foot rise from melting poles and Greenland melt. Both the first and second year would distribute the remaining 475 feet evenly.

Does this two sentence mean that melting the poles and Greenland makes that 200 foot rise, and that rest 475 feet

rise comes from somewhere else? If so, can Zetas perhaps say where this remaining 475 feet rise comes, what kind of mechanism it is?

My apologies if this is dumm question, or if this has been asked  a thousand times, I just need to put finally pieces together in my head...

Peace and Love,

Nakke

Heat from friction of the crust slide, 90 degree slide. This heats the ocean bottoms, the mud and rock, which heats the deep ocean water. All hot stuff takes more room than cold stuff so the water level rises.

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p164.htm

It has been estimated by mankind’s scientists that the melting, completely, of the Antarctic ice would cause the oceans of the world to rise in sea level by 200 feet. This is measuring the effect of ice above the water line melting and returning to the body of water, and leveling out. More occurs during and for some time after the shift when the existing poles are placed under the equatorial sun and all active volcanoes of the world explode. What degree of heat would be generated by the crust and core separating and the core moving under the crust? How much heat is required to melt rock, during rapid subduction of one plate over another, which the Indians of the West Coast and witnesses of the last pole shift in the Middle East report? How rapidly does heat dissipate, even from campfire ashes, open to the air, or the seat of a chair from which the occupant recently rose? Most of the surface of the Earth is covered by the great oceans, which warm completely, without cold spots, after the shift, and do not return to having cold spots until some centuries have passed. This warmer water accounts for the rise in sea level, in the main.

Note: below added during the October 5, 2002 Live ZetaTalk IRC Session.

The oceans of the world are mostly a vast unexplored territory to man, who cannot drop to their depths else be crushed, nor explore them at length when descending at all. The depth of rifts is calculated by radar, and the temperatures estimated by probes. What can be assumed is that the water is not freezing, else would form into ice and rise to the top. But water can be at the freezing temperature, and not freeze, if kept in motion, as flowing rivers in the cold of winter give evidence. In computing the rise in the seas to 675 feet, more than the melting of Antarctic and Greenland ice is presumed, as this rise has been computed by man to be only 200 feet. Since the water flowing from the pole is cold, and would drop and run along the deep ocean rifts, this would bring those rifts to the freezing point, cold water falling below warm. How high does that cold water rise? Human statistics measure the temperature at various depths, so this is a known statistic. What is the volume of water in the deep rifts, vs water at more shallow depths? This is also statistically evident, as the oceans have been mapped by radar. Nevertheless, in considering that the temperature worldwide, at all depths, might rise to the level of the surface waters at the Equator, the math does not compute.

What is missing from this equation is swelling of land masses, land surface under the water, as odd as this concept might sound. Metal is known to expand when heated, but the concept of hot mud being larger in volume than cold mud has not been considered, as it has never been a concern of man’s. Heat is particles in motion, and they bump atoms about so that expansion is the result. All land surface will be heated due to the swirling of the core, the heat to the extent that it can escape into the land surface doing so. The result? This surface will expand, crevasses opening, flaky layers of rock separating, and buckling occurring that creates spaces in the interior of rock. Under the oceans, this equates to a higher ocean bottom, with the water needing to go someplace, and as the bottom is moving up, the sea level can only go up also. Thus, where this cannot be computed by man, being a missing dynamic in his statistics, this is the explanation for why our 675 foot rise does not compute given the known factors - water volume and increase per degree of heat rise.

Nakke Isic said:

Hello dear Nancy, hi Zetas!

I noticed James asked about ice cabs, that brings my mind question that have bothered me since I found zetatalk earlier this year. Zetas have said sea level rise up to 675 ft after PS, and Im sure Zetas are wise with their calculations. It just makes me confused when for exemple looking from wikipedia there reads that melting ice sheet of Greenland would rise sea level 7.2 meters, and melting ice sheet of Antarctica 65 meters, together around 70 meters(= little bit over 200 ft). Trust me, I know very well theres lot of disinformation in wikipedia, but those numbers looked credible to me as well...

Then, interestingly Derrick found this ZT from last year which says:

One could compute this by assuming the first year to include a 200 foot rise from melting poles and Greenland melt. Both the first and second year would distribute the remaining 475 feet evenly.

Does this two sentence mean that melting the poles and Greenland makes that 200 foot rise, and that rest 475 feet

rise comes from somewhere else? If so, can Zetas perhaps say where this remaining 475 feet rise comes, what kind of mechanism it is?

My apologies if this is dumm question, or if this has been asked  a thousand times, I just need to put finally pieces together in my head...

Peace and Love,

Nakke

Thanks Nancy! Now I got it completely!

Nakke

Mount Adams, Washington seems to be a hotbed of activity with UFOs and orbs putting on shows for observers.  This has been going on for a number of years now.  A number of investigators have visited the area and seem to be in concurrence that the activity is not fake.  Would the zetas care to comment on what is going on there? 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SEARCH

Donate

Thanks to donations, the annual fund raisers for Ning Fees and ZetaTalk Mirror Sites will not be necessary

© 2014   Created by Gerard Zwaan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service