Before you post your question, research the ZetaTalk WebSite.
Use the Search Engine dedicated to the site.
Note the ZetaTalk section that applies and spend a few minutes there. For instance:
.. If wanting to contact the visitors, The Call has instructions.
.. If trying to discern if you are a contactee, Visitations is very helpful.
.. If pondering incarnations and what happens after death, the Density section has your answers.  
.. The rules that constrain the visitors, including rescue and healings, are in the Rules section.
.. Climate change and life after the pole shift are detailed in the Aftertime and Pole Shift sections.
.. Whether the visitors are here to rescue humanity during the coming pole shift is in the Transformation section, including the perpetual battery to be offered to highly Service-to-Other survivors.

Use keywords to check whether your question has been addressed during prior chats. For instance, if your question is on the recent weather irregularities, use “weather” as the keyword in the prior ning chats archives or the prior years GLP chat archives.

If you cannot find that the Zetas have addressed your question before, and you have done your research, then post your question.

Many people new to the subject are focused on the relative safety of their location.
Research the Safe Locations [http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo242.htm] information for your country or neighboring countries, your state or province or neighboring state or province, and any cities nearby.
Go through the 7 Steps [http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/determine-your-safe-locations] to determine your elevation and likelihood of being flooded or distance from volcanoes.

If you have questions that have not been addressed, and have done your research, then post your question.

Any moderator or member who is aware of where your answer may lie within the body of ZetaTalk is welcome to assist in this matter, as we have many ZetaTalk savvy members.  
If however your questions are just a demand for a hand-held tour, and it is apparent you have not even
attempted to research or read the existing material, your post will be deleted.

The Q&A discussions just past and ongoing are pinned for easy reference.
If Nancy indicates that your question is “accepted” then it will be answered. If not, assume it has been declined by the Zetas.
Answers will be posted by Saturday Noon EST. The discussion will be closed Friday morning with a new discussion opened for the following week at that time.

Ning Rules that Apply
1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.
2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.
3. This ning does not focus on religion or politics, so these types of questions will be declined as a distraction from the issue at hand.

Zeta Rules that Apply
1. No personal counseling is done. This rule has been in place since 1996.Questions should be of broad interest to the general public.
2. Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so.  This rule has been in place since 2002. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.
3. The Zetas, as all visitors, are under rules on how they interact with humanity. They are not here to  rescue you. They cannot divert Planet X just as today they do not prevent droughts or floods. The Earth is mankind’s schoolhouse whereby he learns to help his fellow man.
4. The date of the pole shift cannot be given, but the sequence of events can be given. Check the ning pinned discussions and blogs for such information as the 7 of 10, the last weeks, etc. 

To find all prior chats on the ning, go to this list: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/categories/zetatalk-1/listForCategory

Views: 434

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nancy, this question might be a moot point by Saturday... I was watching the news today, and was surprised by how quickly Congress crammed through all the major bills left outstanding, and this after how GOP was promising a struggle. So my question is, were they given info regarding the coming Earth changes, perhaps info not available to the general public, that they needed to wrap up ASAP and get out of town? And if so, can the Zetas share this info?
One more question... I've debated whether to ask this or not, since it might seem self-promoting, but I guess I will risk a scolding if that is the case. :)

The Zetas previously stated that this Ning would be harvested for potential interviewees, or representatives promoting PX/PS theory. My question is, will the Zetas name specific advocates from the Ning (or elsewhere) for these purposes? Not everyone here has the same level of understanding, so there could be much confusion and unintended misinformation if people are chosen at random. I assume the time that this will be happening will be after the 7/10 events, so coming soon...

Thanks.
To clarify my question on Congress, I know the govt has info the public doesn't, but I am referring to info about something imminent that would make them wrap up so quickly. And also, I am asking about info not already given from the Zetas. Thanks.
Hi GTBh, I don't think this Ning is an audition for some kind of preferential treatment or some such thing. In fact, I would bet people named by Zetas would face greater challenges, rather than the opposite. Of course, anyone so named would have already agreed to such a role, I presume.
Hi Margaret, my question is about interviewees being picked by various (human) media elements. I would cut/paste the link to ZT on this item, but I'm posting from my phone, and I'm not sure how... Maybe Derrick can find it...

After ZT goes mainstream, presumably after 7/10, this is supposed to occur.

Hi Nancy and my friends the Zetas!

If this has already been answered, perhaps I can be directed to a link as like most of us, I have been quite busy lately. 

My question relates to the 7 of 10  senario, which is said to take place by the end of 2010.  Can we assume that it will all occur by the end of the year, or are the Zetas still being sly with respect to those in power, as to the length of time over which these event will occur?

Thanks, Zetaboy.

This is for Max, Teuton, Zetaboy & Loreta

If the question has been asked already in this chat WAIT for the answer don’t just ask is it over and over again.

Here is the ZetaTalk about the time line for the 7 of 10 and the very active ongoing blog about this issue.

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/december-17-start-of-new

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/18de2010.htm

It is now December 17, 2010, but it seems that there is no any distinct sign of 7/10 happenning in Indonesia. A lot of people who have ever read the newest Chinese translation of zetatalk have become impatient, and some of them are even scolding zetatalk angrily. Only half month is left currently, I would like to ask the Zetas whether they still have enough confidence to insure the arrival of 7 /10 at the end of 2010? [and from another] How will the 7 of 10 sinking of Indonesia be handled by the media? Is the establishment planning some type of cover-up? I asked Mary a week or so ago about any hunches she had re this period, as she absolutely called the 12/26/2004 quake, 3 months ahead of time. She had the impact, and the region, and the approximate date. She implies a big boost to ZetaTalk in January. Will the world not be shocked by the end of 2010? Your prior ZT carefully separates these two incidences. The 7 of 10 arrives by the end of 2010. The 7 of 10 will shock the world. Not that the world will be shocked by the end of 2010. Here's Mary's reply to my question about what she foresees. [and from Mary] Rereading some zetatalk from your newsletter #41 9/16/07 http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue041.htm reminded me of telling you at the time (2004) 'starting with the solstice and continuing thru the end of the year & even into 05'. I did not specify a certain day and time. But remember the two 8+ quakes below Australia on Dec 23, 2004? So allowing for the altering of magnitude reporting we are having some more recently in New Zealand -precursor to 7 of 10? Also I keep envisioning South America's roll and how that is playing out. This solstice is a Full Moon with a complete lunar eclipse (visible from here starting about 1:30am & total at 2:30am) which may influence gravity/pressure. But I see more unfolding towards the end of January next year where your message is more widely accepted perhaps due to more awakening of folks to what is going on all around us (and within us).

The 7 of 10 will unfold but not as expected by many. It will not be a dramatic announcement on the news, as the establishment is ready for this, due to the extensive discussions. This is why Mary the psychic stated that after the first of the year Nancy would be held in greater regard and given credit. As we stated, there would be large quakes when Indonesia sinks but not the major quakes one would expect, not magnitude 8-9. Already there are many periods when quakes line the plate borders, and hammer there. During one such episode, the elevation will start to drop. We have never stated, in our predictions, how fast this would go, just said "suddenly". The start will be sudden, almost without warning, but the progress not swift as in the pole shift hour. It will be a steady sinking, in short bursts, over a 2-3 week period. S America will be right behind Indonesia in this regard, starting its roll. This will start slowly at first, the trend already noted, but the quakes starting to pick up as Indonesia sinks. Thus it will not be before the early part of 2011 before the full impact of the prediction accuracy is noted by the world. Meanwhile, the establishment will try to cover with lots of talk about storm surge, Global Warming, and high tides.

Max said:
Hi.  Zetas said 7 of 10 will occur by the end of 2010.  It's only 6 days left (counting from december 25) till the end of 2010. Is zetas prediction about 7 of 10 in 2010 still actual and we'll see a world's shocking changes during these 6 days?

See Max’s answer
Teuton said:

See Max’s answer

loreta rodrigues said:

See Max’s answer

Zetaboy said:
Accepted.

Samuel Racina IV said:
Dear Nancy and Zetas,

Can you tell us how much a rise the California coast will receive during the Pole Shift?

Thank-you for all the knowledge you have given.

As has been pointed out (but I will repeat) the prediction was for the 7 of 10 to arrive, to start, to occur by end of 2010. The Zetas said it will take 2-3 weeks to sink entirely, meanwhile S America starting its roll. Also, the 'shock the world' was never promised by end of 2010, but to occur because of the 7 of 10, so depending upon media coverage and how fast the permanent loss of elevation is admitted on major media, the shock might take a couple weeks into 2011.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/19ju2010.htm
We were only allowed to state that one or more of the plate movements described would happen by the end of 2010, when a 7 of 10 would have arrived, and that a 7 of 10 would "shock the world" so that there would be no doubt it had arrived.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31jy2010.htm
Our statement is that a 7 of 10 would "shock the world" and be unmistakable. At least one of them will occur before the end of 2010.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/07ag2010.htm
Our prediction that a 7 of 10 will occur by the end of 2010, and will "shock the world".

Max said:

Hi.  Zetas said 7 of 10 will occur by the end of 2010.  It's only 6 days left (counting from december 25) till the end of 2010. Is zetas prediction about 7 of 10 in 2010 still actual and we'll see a world's shocking changes during these 6 days?

RSS

SEARCH

Donate

Thanks to donations, the annual fund raisers for Ning Fees and ZetaTalk Mirror Sites will not be necessary

© 2014   Created by Gerard Zwaan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service