Before you post your question, research the ZetaTalk WebSite.
Use the Search Engine dedicated to the site.
Note the ZetaTalk section that applies and spend a few minutes there. For instance:
.. If wanting to contact the visitors, The Call has instructions.
.. If trying to discern if you are a contactee, Visitations is very helpful.
.. If pondering incarnations and what happens after death, the Density section has your answers.  
.. The rules that constrain the visitors, including rescue and healings, are in the Rules section.
.. Climate change and life after the pole shift are detailed in the Aftertime and Pole Shift sections.
.. Whether the visitors are here to rescue humanity during the coming pole shift is in the Transformation section, including the perpetual battery to be offered to highly Service-to-Other survivors.

Use keywords to check whether your question has been addressed during prior chats. For instance, if your question is on the recent weather irregularities, use “weather” as the keyword in the prior ning chats archives or the prior years GLP chat archives.

If you cannot find that the Zetas have addressed your question before, and you have done your research, then post your question.

Many people new to the subject are focused on the relative safety of their location.
Research the Safe Locations [http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo242.htm] information for your country or neighboring countries, your state or province or neighboring state or province, and any cities nearby.
Go through the 7 Steps [http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/determine-your-safe-locations] to determine your elevation and likelihood of being flooded or distance from volcanoes.

If you have questions that have not been addressed, and have done your research, then post your question.

Any moderator or member who is aware of where your answer may lie within the body of ZetaTalk is welcome to assist in this matter, as we have many ZetaTalk savvy members.  
If however your questions are just a demand for a hand-held tour, and it is apparent you have not even
attempted to research or read the existing material, your post will be deleted.

The Q&A discussions just past and ongoing are pinned for easy reference.
If Nancy indicates that your question is “accepted” then it will be answered. If not, assume it has been declined by the Zetas.
Answers will be posted by Saturday Noon EST. The discussion will be closed Friday morning with a new discussion opened for the following week at that time.

Ning Rules that Apply
1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.
2. The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.
3. This ning does not focus on religion or politics, so these types of questions will be declined as a distraction from the issue at hand.

Zeta Rules that Apply
1. No personal counseling is done. This rule has been in place since 1996.Questions should be of broad interest to the general public.
2. Correlation or resolution of ZetaTalk with the work of other channels or authors is not done unless they predict and have a prediction accuracy track record, as otherwise they are not a peer of ZetaTalk which does so.  This rule has been in place since 2002. Just because another website or author makes a statement does not make that statement true, nor will the Zetas explain to you why their statements are not true, as then they are taking time out to address the issue.
3. The Zetas, as all visitors, are under rules on how they interact with humanity. They are not here to  rescue you. They cannot divert Planet X just as today they do not prevent droughts or floods. The Earth is mankind’s schoolhouse whereby he learns to help his fellow man.
4. The date of the pole shift cannot be given, but the sequence of events can be given. Check the ning pinned discussions and blogs for such information as the 7 of 10, the last weeks, etc. 

To find all prior chats on the ning, go to this list: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/categories/zetatalk-1/listForCategory

Views: 455

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

We are unlikely to ever learn the Puppet Master's identity.  The Zetas addressed your question about the Puppet Master:  http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta535.htm  

Can you tell us about why the identity of the Puppet Master remains a secret?

"To avoid being pestered by those who run after the wealthy and powerful. To avoid all those assassination or kidnapping attempts. Obviously! We have stated that the Puppet Master is not on the books, and thus could not be found even if you had a name. He has more protection than the President of the United States...."

dakota chavis said:

1.  Any significance to the recent (December) fireball over Georgia.

2. Can we know who the puppetmaster is?   I've researched the ZetaTalks and although I find many references to puppetmaster, I don't find any name.  My first guess was Rothschild, but just recently I read reference which indicated Rothschild was not the puppetmaster.

Hi Sergey

Here is ZetaTalk about the events that will happen during the level 7 of 10(you may be asking how close we will be to a level 8 after the S American, African or the New Madrid events happen which isn’t answered here)

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta584.htm

Here is ZetaTalk about how the 8 of 10 events have not yet been detailed

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/11sp2010.htm

The Moscow underground - how much it is reliable? Destruction of stations before shift is expected? [and from another] To get a sense of what to expect, in general:
1-With this ongoing flooding in Pakistan, that Zetas confirmed is due to Indo-Australian plate starting to drop, did we move to a 7?
Or is it not yet the event from Nancy's vision, "a significant subduction of India"?
2-We know 7 is Plate Movement, and 8 is Continuous plate movement. Would it be correct to suggest that 8 of 10 corresponds with "months before the pole shift" with its Devastated Cities and "emergency management teams exhausted"? What will plates and earthquakes do after 7 and 8, during the last weeks?

We have stated that the 7 of 10 will "shock the world", and this has not yet happened. Each scenario included in the holographic presentation was the final outcome of a plate movement, not every minor quake or adjustment in sea level elevation along the way! We have stated that the 8 of 10 will involve continuous plate movement in some locations, but declined to detail further and for good reason. We cannot get the public to connect with our description of the pole shift, in the main, as they abstract it and do not process the description emotionally. After the 7 of 10 episodes have occurred, we will have your attention, and then we can give details on what is coming next. Of course the Moscow underground housing the trains will not be standing all the way until the pole shift! This is an example of someone not absorbing our descriptions of the last weeks, when the Earth will be moaning constantly and quakes will likewise be almost constant, everywhere.

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/04de2010.htm

Already for a long time the Zetas have ceased to say about turn degree of the Planet ?. Earlier the hint has been made that the turn of the Planet ? has reached 180 degrees or a little more, so now causes a magnetic twist and losses of S Pole of the Earth. If I precisely remember, the Zetas have said that ostensibly "jolting" will begin when the turn of the Planet ? will reach 195 degrees. If something has changed concerning nondisclosure of degree of a turn, i.e. has changed for granting of the insight, can the Zetas define how many degrees the turn of the Planet ? has reached now, or something to say about its turn at this time?

The 270° roll of Planet X, which was as some hoped a measure of sorts toward the timing of the last weeks and the pole shift, was much under discussion in 2007. We had pointed out that Planet X would be pointing its N Pole directly at the Earth when it had moved 195° in a horizontal motion, before standing upright for the slowing rotation period of the last weeks. In May of 2007, we had reached 147°. We were also giving regular updates on the position of Earth as it was pushed back in its orbit to the August position, where we stated it would be at the time of the pole shift. A this point, in 2007, we stopped giving updates on these important milestones. The Earth is now in the August position, as we casually mentioned some weeks ago, but little progress has been made on the 270° roll.

As we have repeatedly stressed, the progress of Planet X is not a linear matter. There are plateaus, during which it seems for months and even years, where not much seems to change. The dance between Planet X and the Earth seem almost a tease, as on occasion the Earth will be lurched about and then a quiescent period returns. What is occurring during these times is a steady tighting in the grip that Planet X has on the Earth and the other two planets caught in the cup - Venus and the Dark Twin. Planet X steadily moves outbound from the Sun, closing the gap between itself and the Earth. This is akin to a python squeezing its prey, where every time the prey exhales the python squeezes, so that eventually the prey cannot breathe at all. Just where Planet X is in its 195° horizontal roll, until its N Pole is pointing directly at the Earth, we decline to state. This is information that coincides with the 8 of 10 scenarios, as yet undescribed, and with the anticipated position of Planet X vs a vs the Earth for enhanced viewing of Planet X from the astonished residents of Earth. This time has not yet arrived.

Sergey Anfelso said:

The Zetas can say, of course if perhaps. My Q is, the S America/Africa Rolls will be considerable advancement to a 8/10, or it will be the NewMadrid adjustment/the European tsunami, or both pair? Thanks.

Hi Dokata

Here is a ZetaTalk News letter about how fire balls were predicted by the Zetas to be crashing to the earth for years before the pole shift

http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue202.htm

dakota chavis said:

2. Can we know who the puppetmaster is?   I've researched the ZetaTalks and although I find many references to puppetmaster, I don't find any name.  My first guess was Rothschild, but just recently I read reference which indicated Rothschild was not the puppetmaster.

Hi Austin Guy

Here is some ZetaTalk about what will happen with family and friends when the earth changes become obvious.

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/30oc2010.htm

Any council from the Z's for people that are starting to realize their community size is going to be far bigger than anticipated. Perhaps far, far greater.

Those taking our message seriously have long complained that they cannot get family and friends to take the threat seriously. Despite the pointed Earth changes, the evidence of Planet X in the skies, and the easily measurable Earth wobble, they feel they are alone in noticing these things. We have stated that as the Earth changes become obvious, one of two things will happen with family and friends. They will either turn toward more hardened denial or get serious, and when getting serious will most likely cling to that person who has been trying to wake them up. Where you long for partners for serious preparations, suddenly you have clinging dependents who have not bothered to do their homework, gather supplies, or gain the type of skill sets that will be needed. This is not an easy issue, and will of course have multiple solutions depending upon the personalities involved and the numbers involved.

If in a rural area, the solution might be to organize those newly awakened into teams with work assignments. This team will inventory seed and food stocks, that team secure a drinking water distillation device, and yet another team inventory hand gardening tools. If in a suburban or city area, where the plan had been to dash to the woods and then hunt and gather until encountering another survival group, it gets complicated. Hunting and gathering will only sustain a few, and only for a short time. This is mass starvation, guaranteed. In this case, your own plan needs to improve, so you can find yourself in a rural setting where you can garden and be a herdsman or keep a flock of chickens. If in an area destined to flood in the Aftertime, then starvation can be a short term problem as the oceans will reach you and fish will be plentiful in the Aftertime due to all the newly dead frankly providing fish food! Set the teams to building what will be houseboats, with floatation devices, and potted vegetables on the decks. Whatever the plan, get everyone busy.

Austin Guy said:

Hi Nancy,

After the 7 of 10 event(s) which is almost upon us, how hard should followers of Zetatalk press our friends and family?  The Zetas have urged a cautious go slow approach regarding the Pole Shift in the past due to the tendancy of people to go deeper into denial and become rigid when faced with issues far outside of their comfort zone.  I would expect that some level of calm, cautious discussion of the possibility of continued Earth Changes is in order for those who have resisted this message in the past? Agree that the goal is effective communication of the message.  In general will it also become more likely to garner support for rural farm preparations from extended family members that will need to be taken care of,  or are we still probably to be continuing  to be going it alone in regards to prepping?

thanks

Hi Nancy and Zs,  First a belated thanks for the answer to my last Q which I was very pleased to get even to I copped some ( justified) criticism.

I would like to comment that this Ning and ZT format has been a great success and the quality of the ZT with greater research time for Nancy has been excellent.  And NO debunking.. such a relief compared with GLP.   There may soon be a time when asking Qs will cease so I want to express my thanks for the great effort of all concerned.

My question relates  to New Zealand and other places ( Eastern Australia) which will be uplifted during the Pole shift.  Would it be safe to allow for this uplift in calculating the safe elevation to be at during the pole shift.   While NZ has much elevated land.. much of this is very rugged and not easily accessed.    If NZ is raised 500ft, is it adequate to be at 500ft before the poleshift.. giving a final elevation of 1000ft  almost immediately after the shift;   or is this too risky ?  

Thanks.

Accepted

Sergey Anfelso said:

The Zetas can say, of course if perhaps. My Q is, the S America/Africa Rolls will be considerable advancement to a 8/10, or it will be the NewMadrid adjustment/the European tsunami, or both pair? Thanks.

Fireballs are just debris in the tail, no special significance. Been around since 2004.

Puppet Master question has been asked a lot and always refused. You would not find him, as he is off the books. And could do nothing with the information anyway. Please, don't be naive.

dakota chavis said:

This is of course one of those questions where the answer is 'it depends'. The Zetas have advised just presenting the geological and historical evidence and then sitting back and waiting until they come to YOU, which they are likely to do when 7 of 10 starts. Unless they are one of those that slips into hardened denial.

Austin Guy said:

Hi Nancy,

After the 7 of 10 event(s) which is almost upon us, how hard should followers of Zetatalk press our friends and family?  The Zetas have urged a cautious go slow approach regarding the Pole Shift in the past due to the tendancy of people to go deeper into denial and become rigid when faced with issues far outside of their comfort zone.  I would expect that some level of calm, cautious discussion of the possibility of continued Earth Changes is in order for those who have resisted this message in the past? Agree that the goal is effective communication of the message.  In general will it also become more likely to garner support for rural farm preparations from extended family members that will need to be taken care of,  or are we still probably to be continuing  to be going it alone in regards to prepping?

thanks

Since the elevation issue is 'within 2 years after the pole shift' for the 675 melt point, your bounce UP will happen well before, at the pole shift. I would however, assume a high point away from the coastline FOR the hour of the pole shift, and not assume that tides will not reach you because of the bounce. 500 feet? Why would you need to be on lowland? Be safe!!

David said:

Hi Nancy and Zs,  First a belated thanks for the answer to my last Q which I was very pleased to get even to I copped some ( justified) criticism.

I would like to comment that this Ning and ZT format has been a great success and the quality of the ZT with greater research time for Nancy has been excellent.  And NO debunking.. such a relief compared with GLP.   There may soon be a time when asking Qs will cease so I want to express my thanks for the great effort of all concerned.

My question relates  to New Zealand and other places ( Eastern Australia) which will be uplifted during the Pole shift.  Would it be safe to allow for this uplift in calculating the safe elevation to be at during the pole shift.   While NZ has much elevated land.. much of this is very rugged and not easily accessed.    If NZ is raised 500ft, is it adequate to be at 500ft before the poleshift.. giving a final elevation of 1000ft  almost immediately after the shift;   or is this too risky ?  

Thanks.

The Zetas always give a 'maybe' to these questions. If something WERE to be planned by benign aliens, why would they announce it here, to clue in the establishment? Declined, obviously, for that reason.

Teuton said:

Hi Nancy, QFZT: Will the lunar eclipse on Dec 21, 2010 and the solar eclipse on Jan 4, 2011 happen as scheduled? Or can we expect some aberations and perhaps a glimpse of Planet X?

Thank you.

Your second question accepted. Very thoughful! For the first, you area already piecing together the economic impact, so no need for comment from Zetas. You see the picture!

Aurastar said:

Hello Nancy and Zetas!!!

I am a reader from China and in the prediction of 7 of 10 events. Zetatalk states that the coastal area south to HangZhou of China, namely the south China coastal area will drop 20 feet in elevation. And based on my field examination. If the sea water rise 20 feet then the water level will be 10 feet above the ground of HK island and also most of coastal cities of south China areas. It can be assumed that the transportation of those city as well as power supply and water supply would be affected. Also a great portion like 30% of GDP of China is contributed by the southern Coastal cities and there are many factories producing the goods to the rest of the world.

So my question would be:

1. what would the economic and social disaster following the 7 of 10 in China and the rest of the world?   

2. Also Zeta has talked many times that people on earth should learn to examine and research and start to think by themselves. Would there any lessons imbeded on the ZT information for people to learn, esp prediction of 7 of 10? If things are happening exactly the way as predicted, would people following the ZT become more relying on Zeta? Is it possible that there will be some minor inaccuracy implanted to stimulate thinking by people and guide people to connect to the big picture?

Hi Nancy, please ask the Zeta's if I have this correct.

From what i understand PX is on a linear orbit between the 2 suns, on it's return they mentioned that the planet moves through plateaus as it finds the correct position to shoot past earth on it's way back. Are the magnetic trimesters the push needed for PX  to reposition it's self, thus bringing it closer to earth where it puts additional stress on the weak points. Therefore the magnetic trimester isn't the cause of changes on earth directly but rather the catalyst in the movement of PX.

I found the site 3 weeks ago, thank you ,everything finally makes sense. I'm almost ready!

RSS

SEARCH

Donate

© 2014   Created by Gerard Zwaan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service